• Triple Threat Together • [...

By NaturallyNastassia

The realm of Nastazia is an other-worldly dimension of enchantment and magic. A mythical place inhabited by e... More

[1]
[2]
[ 3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]

[14]

356 37 8
By NaturallyNastassia

I should've known that 'The Lycanthrope Alpha' within my more troublesome counterpart wouldn't be too fond of me challenging his authority.

Shrug. Well it's a good thing that I don't care. Alpha King or not, he's not the boss of me. Unless I want him to be, if you know what I mean.

Yes, I have to emulate Asher's great teachings. Have you guys not seen how well trained Justin is?

Your mates should be wrapped around your finger, always willing to please and are only allowed as much control as you wish to give them.

Hm. Smirk.

Right as Louis' eyes shift to a familiar yellow hue, which symbolizes that a more barbaric, animalistic side of him is about to be unleashed, Harry strikes.

How is Louis a King when he has this little control over his emotions? He seemed pretty reliable when I was watching him with his people earlier.

It's probably my fault. Mates do have a way of significantly affecting one's behavior. So technically I'm a bad influence. Hm. Shrug. Oh well.

I watch in confusion that soon morphs into smugness as my angel captures the stubborn Alpha in a ball of swirling wind. Ah yes, he's a vampire. Air manipulation.

"Stop harassing our mate you overgrown mutt, you're such a brat. Aren't you 426? Act like it." Louis just bares his growing canines at the 6'5 male, muttering a 'shut up you malnourished leech' as he crosses his arms over his chest.

Woah 426? I mean I know they're supposed to be old but dang. How old is Harry then?

I discreetly lower the surrounding mini tsunami as my eyes return to their normal hazel, accompanied by splotches of turquoise at my amusement, whilst watching their exchange.

Such comedic characters.

Harry blanches at that, a hand pressed against his chest in mock offense. "Malnourished? I'll have you know that I'm perfectly healthy and my weight is appropriate for my height." He scoffs, scanning the form of the still trapped Alpha. "I'm not a beast. All that extra weight and muscle would just be an inconvenience. I'm still handsome though, right mate?"

Though Zayn can tell that he didn't take what Louis had said to heart, the vampire royal can't seem to completely mask that aspect of him that yearns for his mates approval. Louis had unknowingly planted a seed of insecurity in the vampires mind.

Both leaders turn their questioning gazes to me at that moment, their eyes shining with the question of which one of them I find more attractive.

They didn't specifically ask this, but I can tell that, that's exactly what they mean. Are they serious right now?

"I'm literally about to piss myself and that's what you're arguing about? Let me out of the damn cage." They continue to stare, awaiting my answer. Bloody hell. If I could only strangle them without feeling guilty.

"Nuh uh. We're not gonna start that whole favoritism thing. You're both bloody gorgeous in your own, individual way and I'm equally attracted to you both. Don't ask me questions like this again. I hate choosing, I refuse to."

Harry nods at that, a sheepish yet oddly charming smile on his face while Louis grunts, a small blush crawling up his ears as he averts his blue eyes. Adorable.

A Lycanthrope warrior, decked in what I assume is light armor hesitantly approaches the three of us. He bows respectfully and stands at attention, staring at Louis who is still locked in the air bubble.
He blatantly avoids looking at me, a smart move on his part, if Louis jealousy and temper is any indication of his intolerance of others ogling 'what belongs to him'.

"You may speak." Someone's formal.

"Alpha your stamp of approval is needed before certain preparations are made for tomorrow. Times running out." 
Louis gets the message and sends an expectant stare to Harry, using his hands to motion to his predicament.

Harry raises a brow as his lips quirk up in a teasing smile, he nods his head in my direction, an expectant stare of his own now pinned on the Alpha.

When Louis looks at me, I give him a deadpan look, hands on my hips as I wait impatiently. "Are you gonna let me out or what? If I didn't know any better I'd say that this is some type of weird kink of yours."

He smirks at that, scanning me from head to toe in barely contained appreciation. "I'm not an exhibitionist pup, I don't like the thought of anyone having the privilege of even looking at what belongs to me. You're for my eyes only."

Heat rises to my cheeks as my eyes change to gray in embarrassment of his bold words. Harry clears his throat loudly, a scowl on his pretty lips. He glares heatedly at Louis, fangs elongated slightly. "Ours you twat. He doesn't belong to you alone. He's also mine. Mine."

Harry pauses and thinks for a second, glancing from me to Louis in concentration, contemplating something.

Oh boy.

He stops at me, a pleading expression on his face accentuated by a pout. "Kitten? Can I kill him? He's practically trapped, I could just suck all the oxygen from his lungs."

Kitten and Pup. Polar Opposites. Both are cute though so I won't make a fuss.

Louis releases a loud chuckle, as he manipulates the earth, making makeshift cuffs that he tries to use to latch onto Harry's ankles.

Harry simply dodges his attempt, now hovering or flying rather, a safe distance from the ground. "You couldn't kill me if you tried, plus if I died then our mate would soon follow and so would you. That's basically suicide Harry. Still as dumb as ever I see."

The vampire shouts out an indignant 'I'm not dumb, you ass' in protest to Louis' playful jab, lips pursed in annoyance.

Yea. Louis seems to have that effect on people. Stubborn and annoying, I've hit the jackpot everybody.

"Alright children, no ones dying. Let's just release each other at the count of three please. I need a shower and a change of clothes." I also still need to pee.

"I'll only let you out if you agree to wear my clothes next." Here we go with the ultimatums. Louis stubbornness knows no bounds.

I'll have to keep that in mind.

"Wait! I'll only let you out if you let him wear my coat over whatever it is you want him to wear." Here we go with the task of compromising. My left eye twitches at the thought of future disagreements. Sigh. It's not looking good for me guys.

I roll my eyes at Harry's childish jealousy and need to be involved in everything. It's insufferably cute. "Angel, your coats all dirty, I can't wear it again without it being washed and your scent is going to be gone when that happens."

The warrior lycanthrope scratches the base of his neck as he watches our interaction, feet shaking impatiently as time ticks by. He doesn't dare interrupt though, opting to just glance in the direction of his fellow comrades that are deeper in the forest every once in a while.

"I have more coats love, I'll just smother one in my scent until you're ready for it. Victoria!" A beautiful, extremely pale woman covered in black, appears beside my angel in the sky. A coat in her arms that Harry stretches his hands out for. She disregards this gesture and proceeds to go behind my angel and slowly, oh so very fucking slowly, drapes the apparel over his shoulders.

As she goes to smooth it out on his form and a ghost of a grateful smile blossoms on his lips, something happens. A tentacle shaped body of water slaps her body smack dab into the trees, flicking her out of the sky so quickly that puzzled silence engulfs the area.

A few of her clan members flurry on over to her body that's bent in a weird angle, hanging from a splintered tree. Harry and Louis stare at me in disbelief, mouths wide open. I tilt my head to the side cutely, fluttering my lashes as my multicolored orbs disappear. "What?"

• Comment your thoughts.

• Vote if you liked the chapter and for quicker updates.

• Follow me if you want c:

Britania xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.9K 63
Surrounding himself with walls barricading any sort of emotions left within him, Louis finds them starting to crumble down for a certain boy with eme...
246K 12.6K 52
When magic turns Zayn into a woman, she and Harry must learn to understand women. Zayn always had trouble understanding women. Mostly because he neve...
13.6K 508 36
My life took a complete turn when I started working at the bar. Who knew what that place was going to do to me. ~~~~ Louis had to start working at a...
25.8K 2.2K 15
@supu1224 asked me to write a story where the boys are magicals. Her idea, my writing. ❤ Louis lived a boring, normal life one day and the next he fo...