Kidnapped by one direction. (...

Von i_like_food08

This is the story of a girl who one day is happily walking home from school when she is kidnapped by the one... Mehr

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.

Chapter 14.

121K 2.4K 1K
Von i_like_food08

Chapter 14.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I snapped at Liam.

"He just told you love." Niall butted in.

"I know but that’s not fair! It’s bad enough that i’m stuck here with you guys for 6 months but now i’m on house arrest for no apparent reason!" I seethed.

"There is a reason love." Harry now joined this delightful conversation.

"It’s not relevant though!"

"Too bad. When we know for sure that you aren’t suicidal then you can be off house arrest." Liam confirmed.

"Whatever. I’m going out." I hissed with no emotion showing on my face.

"Where do you think your going? I just told you that you weren't allowed out!" Liam hissed.

"I don’t give a shit, just as long as i’m away from you twits."

I just walked straight out the front door then realized i’m still wearing my clothes from yesterday so i knocked back on the door. Someone opened it and stood in the doorway. Harry..

"Couldn’t stay away from me, could you babe?" Harry smiled.

"Oh i’m more than happy to stay away from you."

I pushed passed him and went upstairs to mine and Niall’s room and went to the closet to find something to wear. It’s not too cold outside so i can wear short shorts. I chose Harry’s outfit which was denim short shorts with a white shirt with love written on it and the white converses. Why i chose Harry’s out of all the outfits, i don’t even know but who cares. I grabbed a pair of undies and a bra and headed to the shower. I washed myself, my hair and shaved my legs then got out, moisturized then got dressed. I put on my shoes, my makeup and tied my hair in it’s usual bun and grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket then headed back downstairs to ask Harry a question. I got downstairs to find all the boys watching god knows what in the lounge room.

"Harry?"

Silence..

"Harry?"

More silence..

Ugh stupid boys. I walked over and grabbed the TV remote and pressed pause on whatever they were watching.

"What was that for?!" Niall asked shooting off the couch.

"Well i was trying to talk to Harry but you guys had your eyes glued to the TV!" I pouted.

"Oooooh you wanted me aye babe?" Harry wiggled his eyebrows.

"Just come with me."

"See that boys, she wants me!" I just grabbed him off the couch by his ear and dragged him to the kitchen while hearing him whine saying ‘ow’ and ‘this hurts!’ the whole time. We got to the kitchen and he winked at me. Ugh.

"Ugh. Harry where’s your room?" I asked impatiently.

"Oh so now you want me in my room?"

"Ugh. Don’t worry I’ll just find it myself." I groaned.

"No! I’ll show you!" He said quickly.

"Okay then.."

I followed Harry upstairs and it turns out his room is the one right at the end. He opened the door for me and surprisingly his room isn’t messy.. It's actually pretty clean. Well cleaner than i would keep my room. He stopped at the door while i walked inside then shut and locked it... He better not try to rape me or something..

"So uh what did you want my room for?" He asked.

"Oh i’m going out and needed a blazer to wear so i decided to ask you if i can borrow one. So can i borrow one?" I asked.

"Hmm. No." He smirked.

"Why not?"

"Fine you can use one!" He gave in.

"Thankyou!" I smiled happily.

"UH UH! I have a few conditions first." He said with a smirk.. This can't be good.

"Ugh! Why?!" I whined.

"Condition number 1- i want a kiss. Condition number 2- i get to come with you. And condition number 3- you have to go on a date with me." He smiled proudly.

"Are you kidding me?! All that just to use a damn blazer?!"

"Yup!"

"Never mind, I’d rather freeze to death."

"Fine, if you fail to do those conditions i will go outside and confirm to all the fans and paparazzi out there that we are dating and i will post on twitter that we just slept together. Also don't forget our little deal when i told Liam you didn't own a skirt." He smirked. Uggghhhhhh.

"WHY?!"

"So what was that about my conditions?"

"Fine. I’ll do them. But just so you know i hate you and if you cause any paparazzi and fans to come after us while we’re out then you can forget about the other conditions." I glared at him.

"Deal! Well..." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well..." I mimicked him. "What?"

"I believe i want my kiss now."

"Fine."

He leant into me with his eyes closed so i turned to his cheek and kissed it. He opened his eyes and looked shocked while i just smirked happily in return.

"Harry you only said a kiss, you didn’t say where i had to kiss you."

"That’s not fair!" He pouted.

"Uh uh! I only did what you said Harold." I winked.

"Fine! Come with me."

He walked over to what i think is his closet and grabbed out what looks like 5 blazers..

"Pick one."

"Harry these are all the same?" I asked confused.

"No they’re not. Just choose."

I grabbed a random one and shoved it on, it’s a tad bit big but oh well, i can just roll the sleeves up.

"Ooooh looking good Louise!" He said winking. Ugh. Don't his eyes get sore from doing that all the time?!

"Ugh. Are you sure i have to go on a date with you?" I whined.

"Yes."

"Fine but i would like to go sometime today so can you please put on a disguise or something?"

"No need love."

"Have you forgotten that you’re Harry Styles, you know from that band called one direction which is insanely well known all around the world with crazy fan girls who cry over you?" I suggested sarcastically.

"Calm down love, there’s a secret back entrance did you forget?" He mentioned in the same sarcastic tone i used.

"What about when we go out?" I asked.

"Where were you planning on going?" He asked.

"To the park.."

"Exactly. No one’s going to expect me being there now are they?"

"No.."

"Good, let’s go!"

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of his room and back downstairs.

"And where do you two think you’re going?!" Liam scolded.

"To-"

"To go have sex in a bush. Bye!" Harry cut me off. I beg his pardon?! Filthy little turd.

He started dragging me again whilst Liam was screaming things that only daddy direction would scream and Harry just ignored him and kept dragging me until we were out of the front door. He still kept dragging me to the elevator, out of the elevator and out the back entrance. As soon as we got out i ran! Not to run away or anything just for the sake of running.

I could hear Harry calling behind me but i kept running, i ran across the road to a cute little park and kept running, only to find a secret place of the park with a bench to sit on and it’s facing this shimmering lake. Nice.

I walked over to the seat and sat down just watching the water shimmer with the reflection of the sun and listened to the birds chirp away happily. So peaceful. Until now..

"Why on earth did you run?!" Harry asked leaning on the chair panting.

"Something to do." I shrugged.

"Never do that again!" He sat next to me.

 I just continued to stare at the view in front of me. That was until i felt someone’s hand in mind.. I looked down at my hand then up and saw Harry casually staring straight ahead with a slight smile on his face.. I could only tell he was smiling because his cute little dimples were showing. Wait.. Did i just call them cute... Oh no. I tried to pull my hand away but he held my hand tighter.

"Harry?"

"Yes love?"

"Why are you holding my hand?"

"Because i feel like it. So Louise, tell me about yourself." He said changing the subject. Need he remember that last time he held my hand it caused me to get hate..

"What do you wanna know?"

"Well what are your hobbies?" He asked.

"Well I like to sing, dance, rap, write raps and play cod.."

"Wow. Sing for me!" He demanded happily.

"What?! No!"

"Aw! Why?" He pouted looking straight into my eyes. The lake and sun refecting off his eyes makes them look amazing! I wish i had green eyes.

"Because i don’t sing in front of people." I blurted out trying not to look at his amazing eyes.

"Fine. Favourite colour?"

"Blue or green."

"Hey Louise?"

"Hey Harry?" I mimicked him.

"If i didn’t force you to go on a date with me and i genuinely asked you on a date, would you have said yes?" He asked staring into my eyes again.

"I’m not sure, probably not." I shrugged.

"Why?"

I turned on the bench and sat with my legs crossed so i was facing him. I also managed to free my hand from his..

"Because Harry ever since i met you, you haven’t made a very good first impression.."

"How?!" He asked looking shocked.

"Well for starters you kidnapped me. And you always annoy me."

"How do i 'annoy' you?"

"You’re always flirting or winking at me or something that’s just irritating." I sighed.

"If i stopped all of that, then would you let me take you on a date?"

"Wait, i have a question first."

"Go for it love." He smiled looking interested.

"Why are you so interested in taking me on a date? Honestly."

"Well you’re a normal girl and ever since i met you, you haven’t been trying to get in my pants or flirting with me nonstop, you’ve just been normal. And your not the worst company in the world." He laughed.

"Well i am pretty normal, i think.." I smirked.

"I’m being serious!"

"I know! But what i don’t understand is why you continue to either flirt with me, wink at me or make stupid perverted comments at me!" I frowned.

"Because i wanted to make sure you weren’t an obsessed fan!"

"And you couldn’t have just asked me?!"

"No! I had to do it that way because if you were an obsessed fan you would have been all over me as soon as i winked at you!"

"Fine. When do i have to go on this stupid date with you anyways?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes tonight. Why, do you have other plans?" He asked with a playful tone in his thick accent. Did i mention i love his accent?

"And what if i do?"

"Then you have to cancel them. Be ready by 7:30 too."

"Fine. What’s the dress code?"

"Uh casual? Maybe? I don’t know. Just wear something that you would normally wear on a date." He shrugged.

"But I’ve never been on a date." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh nothing!" I replied a tad too quickly.

"Did you just say you’ve never been on a date?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ah no.. I said, i, uh, have never eaten a plate.." Great thinking Louise! A plate? Really?

"I heard you before. Don’t think i didn’t. And eaten a plate, really?"

"Shut up! I didn’t have enough time to think of an excuse!" I glared at him. Crap. "I mean uh-"

"So it’s true!" He announced and started laughing.

"This is exactly why i didn’t want to tell you." I snapped getting up and walking back towards the front of the park until someone grabbed me and spun me around... I don’t even need to panic because obviously it’s Harry.

"What?!" I seethed.

"I wasn’t laughing at you!" He stared into my eyes.

"Yes you were! Yes i know that i have never gone on a date and i’m embarrassed about that but it obviously seems funny to you seeing as your famous worldwide and have almost every single girl wanting to go on dates with you! But me on the other hand, i’ll be lucky if a boy even likes me." I looked down at my feet.

"Don’t be stupid! Just cause every girl wants me doesn’t mean that i want them and will go on dates with all of them. But seeing as this is your first date, i’m going to make it extra special!" He smiled.

I couldn’t help but smile at that... For some strange reason me and Harry are actually getting along.. And i’m going on a, date? With him.. Tonight.. GOOD LORD! I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH HARRY STYLES TONIGHT!

"Are you ready to head back? I’m pretty sure as soon as we get inside Liam’s going to have our heads on a stick.." Harry laughed snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Why?"

"Uh maybe because i told him we were going to have sex in a bush?"

I bursted out laughing and we headed back to the hotel..

Harry took us the way where no fans would find us and we went up to our hotel room. I have already prepared myself for whatever punishment Liam is about to give us...

So what did you guys think about this chapter? Do you think Harry and Louise would be a good couple? i thank everyone so much for reading! :) xo

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

692K 17.6K 31
This story is about a girl named Taylor Smile. She has a hidden talent which is singing. She gets kidnapped by one direction. It all started when her...
53.8K 894 42
Completed Thank you for all the votes!⭐️❤️ A huge thank you to everyone who read this story! Thank you so Much! I honestly have no words, I'm shocked...
11:11 Von Basic

Fanfiction

500 0 27
A cliché story, in which Alice tries to understand her love for her half brother, Harry Styles. Mix in the rest of One Direction and some bitchy girl...
98.3K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...