I am Pregnant - #IAMSEQUEL

By ICECREAMProduction

This is the 4TH SEQUEL of "I AM GAY", " I AM YOURS" and "I AM BROKEN" Okay, obviously they're having a baby... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: Mood Swing
CHAPTER 2.1: Morning Habit
CHAPTER 2.2: Kid Lover (M)
CHAPTER 3: Past Unravel
CHAPTER 4: Horny & Jealousy
CHAPTER 5: Lingering Doubts
CHAPTER 7: Different Immersions (M)
CHAPTER 8: Race & Pace
CHAPTER 9: Unspoken Details
CHAPTER 10: Apprehensive Moments
CHAPTER 11: She Twisted
CHAPTER 12: The Ultrasound
CHAPTER 13.1: Who's Ares and Aphrodite?
CHAPTER 13.2: Initiation for Poseidon (M)
CHAPTER 13.3: You Killed Her (M)
CHAPTER 14: Demeter's Past
CHAPTER 15.1: The Secret Plans
CHAPTER 15.2: Phony's Payback Time
CHAPTER 16: Poseidon VS Aphrodite (M)
CHAPTER 17: Finding Chloe (M)
CHAPTER 18.1: Art of Confusion
CHAPTER 18.2: Shoot Me Down
CHAPTER 18.3: Who is Who?
CHAPTER 18.4: You Won't Expect This
CHAPTER 19: The New Mansion
Chapter 20: The Beginning of Chaos
CHAPTER 21.1: Truth Drink or Dare
CHAPTER 21.2: No Truth for Liars (M)
CHAPTER 22: Brush with Death
CHAPTER 23: Strangled to Death
CHAPTER 24: Poison to Death
CHAPTER 25: Stab to Death (M)
CHAPTER 26: The Last Traitor
CHAPTER 27: Guns and Traps
CHAPTER 28: Maddie's Past
CHAPTER 29.1: First Death
CHAPTER 29.2: Second Death
CHAPTER 29.3: Vicious Circle
CHAPTER 29.4: Third Death
CHAPTER 30: Prelude Scene
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
SPECIAL CHAPTER #2

CHAPTER 6: Contemptible Training

615 19 3
By ICECREAMProduction

# CHAPTER 6

Genesis is an organization of mad scientists. Their goal is to make a drug that can make a total death or frozen human back to life and make their family member lives again. If they could perfect it soon, they will also sell it to the world in an inhuman price.

But for now, they need to work for it.

So hard.

After the incident they did a month ago, Matthew started to make more drugs that can kill a person by just overdosing it or waiting for 24 hours.

It's like drinking a venom of a cobra but no sign of being poisoned. The result will be unknown but most likely to be a heart attack.

He also made a cure for HIV but it can only sell in the black market. It wasn't a perfect antidote and it can only cure a specific blood type.

Matthew's goal is really friendly type but his ultimate goal is to overcome Beca's mafia. To destroy them. To make her suffer in her own fault. It's her fault why his dad died so it's better for him to also die in sorrow.

To kill herself.

He knew a secret of her. The secret no one in the reapers knew about, or even Beca. He only knew it coz his dad told her about it, his dad witnessed it and told him immediately.

It's her last bullet to convince Beca on killing herself and he's 100% sure it will torn her apart but he needs to take it slow like what always villains do. They want the heroes to die slowly in their hand and watch them suffer to death or beg them to kill them because of so much pain, and he likes it.

He has no plan on killing Chloe, she still means a lot to him. Not in a nice way though. He just want to proof something to Chloe that time he showed up to her. He wants Chloe to look at him like he's still a good person so he can use it against Beca.

Like, Chloe's going to argue with Beca because of him and one of them will going to break one's heart. Then Chloe's going to find him or Beca's going to kill herself because of devastation on leaving Chloe or Chloe leaving her.

It's easier.

He could laugh at that ridiculous thought every time he thought about it.

Also, he also broke a piece of crap on Beca so it's easier for him to get them in vain again if he's given a chance.

Matthew was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on his door. He told her to come in.

"What's up, iota?" Omega said. "I'm expecting a good news."

"Yes Omega, fate is into us. I got an information through social media about where Demeter's staying. They're in England, London." She laughed. "She's shopping with Chloe. I can't believe they're actually chilling like that."

"How's Chloe look, is she okay? Is she getting fat already?" Matthew chuckled at the thought.

"I don't think so, she still had a figure. Do you think she miscarriage the child?"

"I don't know, we need to know it as soon as possible. Send some people on their place."

Iota nodded and left.

Matthew pressed a number on his telephone and put it on a loud speaker. As soon as it was answered she told his assistant to call for Upsilon.

Few minutes of waiting and he came into his room without knocking.

"How's the frozen bodies?"

"Tom and the others body are now inside the preserving glass cylinder." Upsilon said. "We already put some chemicals on it to avoid them from decomposing."

"How's the children?"

"Some of them are in the testing area at the moment. Some are still in need to be healthy."

"Give them everything they want if they are malnourish. Separate the children who had some decease and just sell their organs if they have defectives. We need healthy children for this."

"Do we still need the Ares?"

"Yes." Omega smirked.

.

After a long week, it's already weekend and everything's fine except Maddie is not talking to Aubrey, Flo and Beca. She's still upset to Beca for letting Aubrey and Flo in the housr but the brunette understand it and just gave Maddie some space for a while. She's still offering her some food every morning though.

Beca's focusing on flirting Chloe while making her feel good before the training begins. Chloe had no idea why Beca's so clingy this time, okay the blondie is weird actually. She wants Beca to play hard to get to her, she's enjoying it but Beca being so clingy, it's making her weird but also fun.

When Chloe wakes up, Beca's not beside her so she went to the bathroom and showered herself.

After she takes a bath, she went outside and walked straight to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. She didn't see anyone and surprised that Maddie was the only person in the kitchen while scrolling Emily's phone and eating fries and pasta.

"Hey mads, where's the others?"

Maddie looked at her and points out the garden then go back to her phone. Okay, she seems busy with eating?

Chloe went to the fridge and picked up some loaf of bread and strawberry jam with vegetables on it. She ate it and prepared herself some milk. It wasn't enough so she picked up the pickles and ate it too, she then saw a nutella jar and picked up too. She took the bread sticks and took a dip on the nutella, she was about to taste it when she heard noises outside.

She took a bite of it and brought the jar of nutella with her as she decided to take a walk outside.

She saw Beca wearing a creepy red mask, a navy green top, arms with elbow length arm warmers, camouflage shorts and combat boots while putting a handkerchief on her head. She knew it's her base on her body figure. She also noticed the area has a shooting range with different type of guns. She frowned.

"What's happening?" Chloe approached and Beca turned to her.

"Oh, hey gorgeous. Good morning." Beca said in a different creepy voice making her frown worsened.

"I'm asking you."

"I just want to see your skill on these guns first." Beca declared and took a pistol behind her back and reloaded it expertly. "Here."

Chloe walked closer her direction and was shocked when she totally had the view of the side of the garden.

She saw the other girls wearing a different kinds of creepy mask and same outfit, sitting in a long table with a pen and binder in front of them while Lee and Roxanne wearing an eye masks and holding a camera on different directions.

Jessica • Cynthia Rose • Flo • Lilly • Fat Amy • Ashley • Emily • Aubrey

Their sitting arrangements are from best to least when it comes to physical ability, they're sitting there like they are all the judges and they're basically going to judge Chloe.

She noticed a laptop in front of one of them and she's sure it's Aubrey.

Chloe became nervous. "Is this the actual training?"

"Actually, the official training doesn't look like this coz the official judges need to be the different mafia Presidents but it wasn't going to happen in the moment but we're live on the official Barden Mafia's channel and we inform them few days ago so we're here and they are there watching." Beca explained and Chloe's nervousness increase when she found out someone is watching her. Her face wasn't covered so she's sure she will embarrass Beca if she messed up. "I'm sorry if I didn't inform you, it's really supposed to be a surprise and not staged so it could be genuine in the camera. Don't worry they're not allowed to comment, they're just going to rank you."

Chloe put the nutella and bread sticks on the side in embarrassment and tried to even her breath before getting the gun on Beca's hand with her shaky hands. "I'm fucking shaking."

"It's okay, is it your first time to hold a gun?"

"Yes."

"Hold it firmly because it's going to throw on your face once you take a shot. Hold this with your two hands, one for the trigger and one for the support." Beca said and Chloe did as what she was told. The gun has a silencer so it won't be loud. "Just put your finger in the trigger if you're ready to shoot, aim it then fire."

[A/N: I don't know anything about shooting but I'm playing online games and someone told me that those guns in online game (I was playing) are same in real life so here it is. I'm playing CrossFire anyway.]

And she did.

There's a gun powder on her hands now but she missed the 40 feet shooting target. She looked at the others discreetly and cursed herself when she heard Beca's different voice laughed.

"It's okay, it's your first but it's also great coz you can hold a gun without messing with it." Beca said and the camera went to Chloe's back to see a right angle. "Now, aim the center like this," Beca suddenly shoot the center with her own gun, it was too loud that almost made Chloe's ear hurt. She covered her ears but tried not to look so awkward and just cool about it so even if it's still hurts, she uncovered it and focused herself on aiming the gun on the hole Beca made in just a swift of moment.

She let out an air on her mouth before taking a shot.

She closed her eyes in the impact but soon she heard Beca's applause.

"Fuck, see that bitches? Second try and she got it immediately!" Beca said enthusiastically. Chloe opened her eyes and saw what she just made and grinned when she saw the second hole was just next to Beca's. "Alright girl, shoot twice in a row now."

"Huh?" Chloe asked in confusion but then immediately covered her ears when Beca lifted her gun and shoot twice in the middle of the target.

"Like that." Beca said. "In real life, no one covers their ears when shooting a person, okay?"

In just those words, Chloe remembered how Beca shoot the guy in front of her. She blinks twice before looking away.

She lifted her arms and tried to focus, she needs to overcome those fears if she wants to protect herself.

She shoot twice then another and another until there's already no bullets coming out of her gun. She's so angry that the hole she was focusing at was on fire.

"Wow." Beca blurted out and Chloe began to pant as she dropped the gun on the grass. "Are you okay? You seems so mad."

"N-no, I… I'm fine." Chloe stuttered. "What next?"

Beca examined her for a while before getting the simplest but long shotgun. "This gun is kinda long and there's a lot of work coz this is a single shot. This shotgun is an old version so it's going to be somehow not comfortable to use but it's a long range." Beca paused as Chloe took it and examined the shotgun. It looks like a shot gun but it kills like you've been shot by a sniper. It's really heavy. "Are you ready? Shoot the head."

Chloe took the aim of her shotgun, one eye opened on the back of her hand and hands firmly gripping on the frame.

Few seconds of calming herself, she shoot the eyes of the target.

She just remembered that it's just a single shot when she pulled the trigger twice but no shot came out.

Beca immediately pulled the shotgun's long mouth and took it from Chloe. The blondie widened her eyes when Beca did that.

"It's just a single shot."

"Sorry."

Beca took a mini Uzi with long magazine and silencer and gave it to Chloe. It's like a boomerang. "That's a SMG gun so it's multiple shot, it blew 2 to 4 bullets in a quick press but not straight bullet. It spread so basically you need to shoot the body if you're 40 feet far, it won't work in 100 feet unless you're using an assault rifle. The impact wasn't that strong unlike the others but you still need to be careful. If you want to not mess up, take a one at the time press especially when the target is too far" She watched Chloe examine the gun. "Shoot the body, Chloe."

Chloe, once again aim the new gun on her hand in the target's body and doesn't think anything when she took the trigger many times until there's no bullet left.

It hit the body, the head and even outside the shooting paper.

Inside that hour, Chloe tried every single piece of gun on the table. She even used two pistols on both hands but her dominant hand is right so Beca taught her to use her left hand more often. Lucky that they doesn't have any neighbors coz they're on the part of a valley.

Suddenly, Jessica stood up on her seat and walked towards the target. Chloe was a bit distracted so when she saw Jessica was standing on the target, her eyes dilated.

"What—

"Shoot her." Beca declared and Chloe skeptically looked at her.

"No! Why would I shoot her—

"Don't shout at me."

"Beca—

"Shoot her."

"No… I can't."

Beca sighed in frustration and put the pistol on Chloe's hand. "Just think that she's the traitor—

"But she's not, she's my friend."

"She's not your friend. She's Hermes. And Hermes doesn't do friends." Beca growled at her causing so much horror for Chloe. She's mad. "She will kill you if I told her to do it. So if I'm your Demeter, and you want to be my Poseidon, you will do as I say so."

"F-fuck." Chloe whispered and she began to tremble.

She hesitantly aim the gun on Jessica. She was sure it's Jessica, her hair, her body figure, her height, her legs… it's her. She was so hesitating and don't want to do it but she's serious about wanting to be Poseidon.

But it's Jessica.

And Hermes is still  Jessica.

So, her shaking arms lowered causing for Beca to hiss.

"Are you now giving up? This is just the beginning Chloe. There's more than this." Beca scoffed. "I told you, it's not going to be easy. You're going to be Poseidon and not just any stupid gods."

Jessica put her hands behind her head as if she's getting bored of waiting. Chloe noticed it. "I wanna make sure it's Jessica—

"I am Jessica, Chloe. Come on. Now, shoot me." Jessica said without her voice changer making Chloe looked at Beca in awe.

Beca scoffed. "Shoot her head."

Chloe abruptly slammed the gun over her table. "Fuck, no. I can't."

"Are you sure with that?" Beca asked and Chloe just nodded. Beca signalled Aubrey to turn off the cameras and she did.

As soon as Aubrey removed her mask, everyone did the same and stood up like they're all upset with the show they've just watched. Jessica was the last one who removed her mask and Chloe saw her. They looked at each other but Jessica looked away and followed everyone inside.

"Forget that this happened." Beca blurted out as soon as she removed her mask. She was about to go inside when Chloe stopped her from walking. Beca looked at her coldly, it broke the blondie's heart.

"I'm so sorry to disappoint you..." Chloe said sincerely. Her eyes welling in sadness.

"No problem." Even Beca's smile wasn't genuine so she let her go. Beca just went inside.

She's so upset to herself. She promised to herself she was sure about this, that she will do everything to please Beca, to protect herself without her help. To be independent in case something happens…

She looked at the gun in front of her. She knew it has a bullet inside and it's impossible not to harm anyone.

She took it and hid behind her back.

If she can't be Poseidon, she can at least protect herself in case of emergency.

She went inside and everyone's ignoring her until Aubrey scorned who was on the single couch. "Told yah, you can't be Poseidon. You're pretentious weak you little scum." Chloe stopped when she heard her voice. "You waste millions of dollars we should probably earn if you put a good show—

Chloe immediately took the aim of her gun to Aubrey who wasn't even dare to move. "If you were the one who was there instead of Jess, I won't hesitate on shooting your fucking thick head you bitch."

Aubrey scoffed loudly. "I'm so scared."

Chloe put her finger on the trigger and was about to shoot Aubrey when she heard Beca's voice from above the staircase. "Put that shit down, Chloe."

"But she's fucking insulting me!" Chloe said furiously while hands firmly holding the gun.

"I said, put that fucking gun down! Are you not really listening to me?!" Beca yelled out making Chloe threw the gun forcefully on the floor—that it breaks the tiles and walked upstairs ignoring Beca who wasn't even looking at her. She's lucky Maddie wasn't in the background to see her outburst.

As soon as Chloe shut her door so loud, Beca glared at Aubrey. "You shouldn't do that."

"She should know the truth! She wasted a lot of money, now we're going to pay them for their wasted time and unentertaining show we just brought up—

"So?" Beca said in an annoying voice. "Did your insults paid them back?" Aubrey rolled her eyes. "I have another plan. You saw it, she can learn easily."

"It wasn't enough." Aubrey said. "It's just gun shooting. There's no uniqueness. We can do way more than that. We need a new ability."

"She can't learn that in a day Posen, you learn your computer in your whole childhood. But who knows. She can kill you in her anger." Beca taunted. Aubrey rolled her eyes.

"Isn't bad for her?" Emily blurted. "I mean, she's pregnant and she's going to stress herself."

Beca's eyes suddenly darkened at the question, she then let out a smirk. "I don't care about the baby."

Everyone who heard that frowned. "Are you serious?" Jessica finally spoke up. She wasn't scared at all coz her mask is a bulletproof. That's why she's so confident. That's also one of their mask purpose so she has nothing to worry about, she's even wearing a bulletproof vest so in case the bullet slip, she was ready.

But hearing this from Beca was sounding so insane.

Beca abruptly laughed on their hilarious reactions. "Of course not, why would I sacrifice my baby on this? We just need to be careful. You will do anything what I say and that's it."

.

Chloe's not going out of her room, she's sleeping from so much tears she just let out the whole afternoon and Beca didn't dare to bother her.

When she just woke up with her sweats running down her face. She sat up and noticed that it's already dark outside, even on her room so she went to the bathroom.

She tried to turn the lights on but the bathroom lights wasn't turning on. She frowned for a while before washing her face, she saw her eyes swollen so she cursed Beca a lot.

She's sure Beca deserves those words.

She understand that Beca wasn't ordinary shit or sort of, she also understand the deal of being the top of them all but she wasn't considering her situation—okay, she's pregnant and she wants to be Poseidon, she also want to be fair coz she knew that all of them went through a lot of training before they could bear to kill a human being in a most brutal way but for god sake, she's still pregnant.

She's pregnant in any way around. And Beca knew she's sensitive—

"Fuck." Chloe cursed when she remembered how asshole Beca earlier. She didn't even dare to protect her from Aubrey's insults and she looks so stupid in front of them.

She went out of the bathroom and find her towel. After using it, she also tried to turn her room's light but it's also not working, she then noticed that her AC wasn't on too that's why she keeps on sweating.

She got nervous.

She opened her door and even the hallway has no lights on and the house is dead silent. She immediately locked the door because the silence was creeping her out.

"Okay," She sighed and looked at the clock, it's already quarter to 9 and Beca didn't even wake her up for dinner? Is she really serious for being so disappointed to Chloe?

Chloe decided to look outside her window and she saw a person wearing a long hood that was covering its eyes but she could clearly say its looking at her the way it smiles at her. She then noticed its hand has a small axe.

She immediately turn away from the window with so much nervousness. She could feel her heart beating up to her throat.

She knew it's the same costume Genesis was wearing.

"Shit," She cussed when a banging starts on her door. She was panicking.

The only thing that's coming up on her mind right now is, Genesis is here and Beca wasn't anywhere.

Where did she put her gun?

She ran towards her bed and jumped on to see if her gun was underneath her pillow and there it was. She immediately took it and tried to figure it out how to see the magazine on it if it has a bullets inside. She can't see it so she just immediately reload it. "Fuck it."

The banging was becoming even louder so it's impossible that it could be one of the girls. Beca had her key or she's sure they will call her name.

She moved backward and discreetly looked outside the window and the creepy person who's standing there, disappeared.

She screamed when an axe buried through her door and it pulled out immediately. The hole made Chloe terrify the hell out of her a lot coz it's just near the doorknob. She ready herself for an upcoming hand and point her gun to the hole.

Her hands are trembling but she needs to focus.

Few seconds of waiting, Chloe screamed again when another axe made a hole on her door.

She's desperate to stop it so when she pulled the trigger, she turned white when there's no shot went out of her stupid gun. She threw it forcefully on the door and didn't waste time to run inside her bathroom.

The moment she locked the door, she told herself she's definitely going to die there. It's dark and she can't see anything but there's a small window so there's a light from the moon illuminating inside her bathroom.

She tried to find a hard thing and she almost stumbled when she tripped on the floor. She's so very nervous adding her own sweats she was already tasting and her heart pounding so loud she could hear it.

She took the tube off on her covers and immediately ready herself for her own upcoming attack. She's already pronouncing curse words to the intruder and praying to herself those bastards would die in one smash in the head.

It's going to be her first time to beat someone's ass off their body.

She was taken aback when a banging starts again, same with an axe smashing on her door.

She's dead.

Chloe's legs which were shaking turned limp causing her to slide down the wall, her throat turned dry when suddenly she heard Aubrey's laughing outside.

She furiously throw the tube on the floor and just sits there until the lights turn on.

She was being prank.

And they made a terrifying hole on her doors for just this prank.

She hates them now.

Like a lot.

Like, to death.

She's still trembling when she felt a pair of hands held her arm, she swat it away causing for Beca to land her sorry ass on the floor.

Chloe's eyes are burning in angle as she stood up and went out of the bathroom leaving Beca in shock.

Beca watched the laughing tall blondie's hair got pulled by Chloe's hands and threw her against the wall with arm wrapped around her neck.

Chloe choked her as she pinned her and ignored the pain of Aubrey's nails burying on her arms as she started to block out on her senses. She ignored Beca's commands and focused on choking Aubrey.

Emily and Jessica got worried when Aubrey elbowed Chloe on her ribs and it shoots pain to the furious girl but it didn't cease her anger to her.

"I will fucking kill you!" Chloe growled as she tightened her arms around Aubrey causing for the blondie to cough for air while eyeballs seems going out of her eyes.

Aubrey tried her best to release herself from Chloe's grip but she can't and she's getting out of breath.

They just began on pulling Chloe off Aubrey when the blondie's already trying to break her neck.

But she's not letting go so Beca has no choice but to make her pass out. She took Emily's chloroform spray and covered her face before spraying it to Chloe's face.

Few seconds, the tight grip loosened as Chloe fell down on the floor. Luckily, Beca caught her before she landed on the floor. Aubrey kneel on the floor coughing so hard for her life, she's out of breath adding the pain on her neck.

Emily and Jessica helped Aubrey out of the room leaving Beca and Chloe alone.

Beca carried Chloe to her bed before rushing to the bathroom for some first aid kit and went back to her side immediately. There's some bruises and little wounds on her arm from Aubrey's nails. She put a betadine on her wounds before going downstairs to get some ointment. She saw Aubrey's getting some help from Jessica and Emily while she's crying helplessly.

"Don't suffocate her, let her alone on the couch, head up then just breath. Stop crying Aubrey, it will just add to the pain on your throat." Beca said and went upstairs.

She's sure Chloe had some headache from being nervous so she put some ointment on her temple.

"I'm so sorry. I don't want this to happen with you but we need to." Beca said coz the training wasn't over yet and kissed her forehead before removing her top, she didn't let herself be distracted as she checked her ribs. She saw Aubrey elbowing her so maybe there's also pain in here.

There's no broken bone. But there's probably gonna be a bruise on that tomorrow.

The training will continue to teach Chloe how to have courage in everything even she doesn't need to.

She took Chloe's chair and go to sleep while sitting there.

When Chloe wakes up, she saw Beca sleeping on her side, she was about to get up but her arms and chest hurt causing her to groan loudly. The brunette heard it so she opened her eyes as soon as she wakes up and saw Chloe's awake. She immediately went to the blondie's side and checked if she's okay.

"Are you okay? Is there something hurt?" Beca said as she removed some hair on the blondie's face.

"Why the hell I am naked?" Chloe said and tried her best to sit up next to Beca.

The brunette scoffed playfully. "You're so stubborn. You never comply to me unless I'm already mad at you. When will you listen to me?"

"You guys almost kill me with heart attack then I will hear Aubrey's disgusting laugh on me? She's getting into my nerve Beca, never be surprised if I killed her."

"You will really kill her?"

Chloe rolled her eyes and put her top on. "I won't kill innocent people."

"I like that." Beca whispered. "But I think you don't need to put that back on—

"Shut up. You see those holes you made huh? Fix it tomorrow or I'll sleep on your bed while you're in the living room. You're making me sick." Chloe  making Beca pouted. Chloe saw it so she playfully pinched Beca's cheek. "Don't pout at me, you just sprayed something on my face you jerk."

"I'm sorry, you won't stop so—

"I said shut up." Chloe warned, hand still pinching Beca's cheek. "If our baby died, I swear Beca, you're dead to me."

"We can always make a baby Chlo—

"Are you serious?"

"No… I said, I'm going outside as soon as you release my face." Beca grinned awkwardly. Chloe let go of her face and Beca blew a kiss on her before going outside the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 354 20
Our Wi-Fi- Book 2 to The Wi-Fi Series "You changed the Wi-Fi password to Asshole" "Fits you perfectly don't you think" You would assume that Crystal...
667 51 1
Beca and Chloe have been best friends for four years. They've had ups and downs, but their affection is undeniable, and it seems to be growing strong...
39.1K 706 10
Idea by @Jace1002 After an intersex Beca sleeps with Chloe one drunken night, the redhead falls pregnant and Beca has to step up and be responsible f...
55.6K 1.3K 22
It is the big day for the Bellas! Beca quits the Bellas and Chloe has forbidden love for Beca.... how far will she go to win Beca's heart???