The Girl Who's Living With Th...

Door Forever_Hazza

(1DFanfic) April Johnson is your average sixteen-year-old girl, living a very simple life with her mother. We... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Unforgettable Night
Chapter 2: Up All Night with 1D
Chapter 4: Crazed Fans & Uncle Si
Chapter 5: I Think I Need A Hearing Aid
Chapter 6: Carrots and Tweets
Chapter 7: Crazy Morning with 1D
Chapter 8: Truth or Dare: Twitcam Version

Chapter 3: "What?! We're bloody arrested?"

1.3K 28 10
Door Forever_Hazza

A/N - First of all, I would love to thank each and every one of you who loved this story. I appreciate all your compliments, seriously. I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS. 

P.S: This chapter is pretty much just a filler. The plot of the story is gonna happen in the next chappie :) And I'm going to make the next chapters longer now. (:  

Oh, and here's Boobear with a moustache and red geeky glasses ;)

_________________________________________________________

"Okay Lou, go back to my room now. And if they asked where am I, tell them I'm in the shower," I hushed at Louis, who was nodding his head excitedly. I grinned. This is so gonna be fun.

I motioned for him to get back inside the house, and I stood there on our garden, holding my iPhone. He skipped toward the front door (well yes, he literally skipped. See how mature this famous guy is), and I got ready. 

But then I remembered something. "Oh, and Louis!" I shouted, as Louis, who was now at the front door, stopped skipping and turned to look at me. He gave me a questioning look.

"Act bloody normal! Don't tell them this is a prank! Just pretend to be asleep and act normal!" I told him. Knowing the famous, mature guy called Louis Tomlinson, he would probably screech to everyone that this is a prank. 

He nodded quickly and disappeared into the house. Jeez, that boy better act normal or else our plan will get backfired. I sighed, as I dialed Harry's number. Yes, I've got Harry freaking Styles' number. It's part of the plan. So this is what Louis and I planned: we would call the boys' number, tell them we are the cops, and that we're going to arrest them of trespassing in my house. Then, as they panic, I would slip back into the house (I am currently in our garden, so they wouldn't hear me talking to the phone in the house) and get in the shower. Louis will then secretly take a picture of the boys' and the girls' horrified faces, and post them in Twitter. The reason we used my phone to call them (and not Louis') is because they would know Lou's number. They still don't know my number, so it's great. The end.

Good, eh? 

Well, putting Louis and I in a prank teamwork is a really, really bad idea if you don't want to be pranked bigtime. 

After a few rings, Harry picked up his phone. "Hello?" He sounded damn sleepy. Gosh, he's going to kill me later.

I cleared my throat and spoke in my best police voice, "Well, good morning sir. I'm Officer... Uh, Officer Worm. Are you Harry Styles?" I've completely forgotten about inventing an Officer's name. Well, if you're wondering why I picked Office Worm when there's billions of other normal names, then it's because I'm really stuck and I just saw a worm crawling near me. I took a few steps back, avoiding the worm.

He paused. "Y-Yes. Did I do something w-wrong?" I could hear Harry's shaky voice stammered. Hehe, he didn't recognized me. I giggled softly. 

"Well sir, apparently, you did. So does the other boys of One Direction. You, sir, and the other four boys are arrested for trespassing in the Johnson's property," I spoke in my disguised voice, almost breaking into laughter. I managed to hold back my laughter.

"W-What? B-But the owner l-let us stay, but how in the world did you even know we're here?!" Harry questioned curiously, I could tell he's really nervous. I'm getting this feeling that I need to beware of Harry when they find out it's a prank...

"Well, we're the cops, and we know everything, sir. So I would like to tell you that we're on our way there now. Don't try to escape because everyone in the neighbourhood is looking out for y'all," I said, and hung up. Hah, that's the advantage of knowing the boys for only a night, they won't recognized my voice. 

I ran back into the house, dashed upstairs and shut myself in the bathroom. There was one of my shirts in here, and I slipped it on, so that they'll believed I'm in the shower. I put a towel on my head and walked out of the bathroom, and I headed for my room. 

"What?! We're bloody arrested?" Zayn exclaimed, glancing at everyone in the room.

"But Mrs. Johnson let us stay!" Liam protested, looking flustered. 

"Exactly! What're we gonna do now?" Harry sighed, his voice shaking. He covered his face with his hands and closed his eyes. Aww, he's so cute.

"Well, we couldn't escape since everyone is on outlook for us," Louis played along, I looked at him and gave him a very small thumbs up. He noticed and grinned.

Kaylee and the girls looked nervous too, just sitting there, fidgeting with their fingers.

"Oh, there you are April. We have bad news...," Niall said, who looked like he's gonna burst into tears any minute. Ugh, cute leprechaun is cute. I suddenly feel bad for the boys. But, the prank is still on. 

"I know. I've heard. What now, guys?" I sighed, walking over to Niall and I put my arms around his shoulders. 

"This is like, the worst and the best day in my life," Megan cried, "Best because One Direction is right in front of my face. And worst because they're arrested for heaven's sake!"

I tried to stiffle back a laugh. Louis loked at me and I gave him the signal. And by 'signal' I meant it's time for him to take a picture of the boys.

Louis looked at me like I'm a weirdo and whispered, "April, I've already taken a picture!" 

I widen my eyes, "Really?! Lemme see!" He took out his Blackberry and opened the photo album. There were millions of pictures of him and the boys, I'm impressed. He finally opened a picture. 

The moment I saw it, I burst into hysterical fits of laughter. I couldn't freaking help it! Their faces were bloody hilarious! 

On the picture, Harry was still on the phone with me (a.k.a the cop), looking shocked and scared. Then, since Harry's phone must have been on speaker, Niall was about to cry, Liam has his mouth hanging wide open and his eyes wide, Zayn's eyes almost bulged out of its sockets and the girls' face are filled with confusion and they looked beyond scared. This is the best for Twitter.

I feel eyes staring at me, but I just continued laughing like there's no tomorrow. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Louis started to laugh too, and soon Louis and I were rolling on the floor laughing. Yes, we're really rolling on the floor. Goodness, this is why boys don't like me. 

"What?" Aimee suddenly managed to speak, looking at us inquisitively. 

"Look, there's another Louis Tomlinson for pete's sake," Liam said, sighing. Zayn nodded his head without hesitation. 

"I've forgotten something...," Niall said out of nowhere, and he scratched his head. 

"Well! What's the matter here? Laughing on the floor while the police are driving their way here!" Harry snapped. I instantly stopped laughing, and I stared at him. But then I started to laugh again. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me I don't know. 

Suddenly, I heard a police siren. I don't know, but I have no idea that there's really a police coming. I stopped laughing and looked at Louis confusedly, only to be responded with a confused face, too. We stared at each other, and ran to the window.

"What the heck is wrong with you two?" I heard Lauren asked.

"I have a feeling they're long lost twins. I mean, look at them. Both wearing striped shirts, and both are mental," Niall said. I heard someone slapped something.

"Ow! I was just kidding... wait! Now I remembered what I've forgotten! I'm HUNGRY!" Niall exclaimed, as we all look at him and rolled our eyes. Does that boy even get stuffed?! I looked at the shirt I'm wearing. Yes, I am wearing stripes... 

There–we saw it. A police car. Well, we assumed it is a police car. It's very small, the size of a phone. With a little boy holding it. I'm really crazy now. 

"What the hell, that was just a friggin police toy car!" Louis breathed, and I exhaled. Well, that was... nice.

"A police toy car, you say?" Liam said, as Louis and I walked back to the bed. I searched for Lou's iPhone, I want to see the pictures again.

"Lou, can I see the picture again?" I asked Louis, whose mouth is hanging open, staring at Niall, Harry, Zayn, Liam and the girls. Louis pointed to them. I have a very bad feeling... 

I turned around. Sure enough, there it was, Lou's iPhone, on Niall's hands, with the boys and the girls glaring at Louis and I. Uh-oh. 

"So... this is just a... prank?" Harry asked us, as they stared at us expectantly.

Lou and I slowly nodded, staring at each other.

Silence filled the room for a moment, and then–

"Get ready, you evil lot!" Zayn and Niall shouted, and before Louis and I could even react, we were now being attacked (or should I say, tickled and pulled and pushed and probably all kinds of things you could do to attack us) by nine human beings. 

Or–should I rephrase that to 'nine mental creatures'? Okay that sounded so much better.

~

Well, at least they haven't deleted the picture yet. Haha, time for Twitter. I scrolled through Louis' phone and uploaded the picture on his Twitter, since it's his phone and it's logged on as him. Wow, I'm actually controlling The Louis Tomlinson's Twitter!

Better not waste my oppurtunity. 

Before I posted the picture, I tweeted (using Lou's account):

@Louis_Tomlinson:

Guys... I actually hate striped shirts... and red pants. They just force me to wear that poo. :( x 

After a minute, it now had ten thousand retweets and millions of mentions. The mentions were along the lines of: 'What?!', 'That's IMPOSSIBLE!', 'Are you fcking kidding me?' and 'Oh gosh Louis, you did NOT just tweeted that'. I swear this is just amazing. 

Then I posted the picture and this is how the tweet goes: 

@Louis_Tomlinson:

This is how the boys are going to look like when they find out they're gonna be arrested. #PranksAreFun :) x (photo)

I laughed, as I scrolled over the thousands of mentions. Yep, I've posted it less than 5 seconds ago and now it has eight thousand retweets, five thousand favorites and thousands of mentions. Then, after a minute, I saw #PranksAreFun trending worldwide. This shit is really awesome.

It was now in the afternoon, and the boys are watching Finding Nemo. Niall's crying, and Liam was comforting him. Aww, I've always love Niam. The girls had gone home for a shower. So it's just me and the boys. I lay on my bed as the boys watched the movie.

I felt my phone vibrated on my pocket, and I quickly pulled it out. I have a Twitter notification, and it said, "@Louis_Tomlinson: @AprilLuvsCats123 YOU DID NOT JUST USED MY TWITTER APRIL APEMAN. GET YOUR BUTT READY APE. x" 

Louis turned to look at me and stuck out his tongue to me. I stuck out mine too. Louis turned back to Liam's phone (his phone is with me, remember? He just borrowed Liam's) and his eyes widen. 

"What?" I asked him, while the other boys were still engrossed on the movie. 

Louis looked back at his phone and said, "Who's April?"

I huffed. "Oh, April is the owner of this house your butt is sitting on." 

"No dumbo, I meant someone tweeted me saying, 'Who's April?'" he said, I could tell he's serious now.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "First, you called me 'Apeman'. Now, you called me 'Dumbo'. Are you kidding me?" 

Louis simply smiled. "Nope."

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, Apeman Dumbo. What're we gonna do?" he asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever, BooMonkey. Why're you asking me that? You should ask the boys." He pulled a face at me when I called him 'BooMonkey', and turned to the boys beside him.

"Guys, someone in Twitter asked me who's April. Can we tell them we're staying at her house for a while?" Louis asked the boys, whose eyes were still glued to the TV.

No one responded.

He asked again.

No one responded again.

Louis looked at me. I looked at him. He winked at me. I winked at him.

"One, two, three!" I whispered to Louis, and he instantly turned off the TV and jumped in front of the boys. The boys jumped, startled. I sniggered.

"What the hell Louis?!" Niall cried. He loves Finding Nemo, remember.

"What now, boobear?" Harry complained, sighing. 

"Well, guys. I am deeply sorry for interrupting your childish movie–" Louis was cut off by Zayn.

"Says the guy who jumps around the mall saying 'I love Kevin!'" Zayn rolled his eyes. I laughed. 

"–but I have something to ask and say to you," Louis continued like no one rudely interrupted him, "first, we should not interrupt anyone rudely," he said, eyeing Zayn. 

"–second, shall we let the fans know who's April?" he finished, glancing at everyone.

"Yup," was all Harry and Niall said, and turned on the TV.

"But... well, okay. There's no other choice though," Liam said.

"Could we just tell them tomorrow? I just want to watch Nemo!" Niall whined, pushing Louis away from the TV. 

"Yeah, we should do it tomorrow, I need to fix my hair," Zayn said, walking out of the room and into the bathroom. Typical Zayn.

I heard a knock on the door. "Yes?" I called. Mom walked in, with six glasses of orange juice and some Nando's on the tray. I glanced at Niall, and sure enough, he was now headed toward my mom.

"Uh, Mrs. Johnson, can I have a very tiny, tiny bit of the chicken, please and thank you?" Niall asked, putting on his puppy face. I laughed, so does the boys. 

"Well of course, honey. It's meant for all of you," Mom said, and she put the tray on my desk while Niall followed her like he's her tail. That boy is in love with Nando's, I swear he'll marry it if he could. 

"Thanks, Mrs. Johnson!" the boys chorused, who was all sitting on the floor. Liam, not noticing that Niall was going to walk pass him, stretched out his legs, causing Niall to trip and fell flat on his face, Nando's all over the place. He groaned, and the boys facepalm themselves.

"Oh my God Nialler! Are you dead?!" Louis screeched, but his eyes were glued to the TV. Oh Louis...

"No Nando's for Niall," Harry said, and continued to rest his head on Louis' shoulder. Ah, I can't take this bromance anymore. 

"What! No please forgive me! It's Liam's fault!" Niall said, defending himself. He bent down and immediately picked up the Nando's from the floor, hugging it. Oh boy... 

"Hey! What has this got to do with me?!" Liam questioned, looking like a puppy just got ran over by a truck.

"You tripped me!" Niall said.

"No, I didn't!" Liam defended himself.

"Yes, you did!" Niall argued. 

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did–"

"Guys shut up please!" Harry complained, looking restless. This shut up Liam and Niall. I giggled. This is seriously the most craziest boy band I've ever came across. That's what I loved about them. To be honest, I still couldn't get over the fact that I'm friends with One Direction, that they know I exist. But you know, you gotta calm down and not fangirl and just treat them like normal dudes. I, myself, is surprised I could calm down and not fangirl though. 

Meanwhile, mom took one glass of juice and walked toward me, as Niall and the boys began on the Nando's that didn't fell down. "Here's for my girl." She said as she gave me the juice. I took it from her and took a sip. I waited. I know she's gonna say something. 

"April, is the boys all right? Can I leave you for two weeks with them? Your friends could sleepover here, just not trash the house okay," Mom asked. The moment she asked that was unfortunately the moment I was drinking juice. So you know, I choked and accidentally spat the juice out. 

Mom looked surprised, "Oh, honey, I'll take you with me if you don't want to be alone with them. It's just that my manager needed me to go with her for an important event at my job, and this is a great oppurtunity for me, hun." 

"N-No, mom. You've just surprised me. Yes, I would like to stay here with the boys. They're really cool and I would like to cherish every minute with them until they leave," I said, and I almost felt depressed when I thought about them leaving me. Well, it's been only one night and I know the boys wouldn't leave me so soon. 

"Well, okay hun, if that's what you want. Oh, and I'm leaving the day after tomorrow. Thank you," Mom said, and with that, she disappeared from my room. 

"Guys," I called, and the boys all turned to look at me with a questioning look, "We're gonna be alone in this massive house for two weeks." I said. 

"Then Harry can run around the house naked now," Niall blurted out, and we all looked at him and immediately burst into fits of laughter, leaving Harry clueless.

____________________________________

Teaser for next chapter: They're going to go to the mall, and they're going to be mob by the fans, despite wearing disguises. Oh–and Paul had called the boys to tell them they something, and – okay, teaser's up! I'm going to completely spoil the next chapter now! 

Vomment! (Vote & Comment) Thankyou! :)

- Grace xxx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...