Hating Mr. Popular

By ShahdMohamed0

Welcome to Hailey's life! Her life changes the day her mother accepts a job in San Diego and move all the way... More

Hating Mr. Popular
Characters photos
Chapter 1 (Congratulations.)
Chapter 2 (Goodbye home and welcome new life.)
Chapter 3 (Starbucks)
Chapter 4 (I'm gonna miss you bro.)
Chapter 5 (First day of hell.)
Chapter 6 (So much for new student.)
Chapter 7 (He is Mr. Popular of the school. )
Chapter 8 (Angel fell from heaven)
Chapter 9 (A secret place.)
Chapter 10 (challenging.)
Chapter 11 (Happy birthday!)
Chapter 12 (Camping trip.)
NOTE.
Chapter 13 ( She tried to kill me! )
Chapter 14 (Hay Hay)
Chapter 15 (I was joking with you.)
Chapter 16 (James.)
Chapter 17 (Freinds.)
Chapter 18 (I'm breaking up with you.)
Chapter 19 (Would you go out with me?)
Chapter 20 (Triple date.)
Chapter 21 ( You're John Brooke's daughter.)
Chapter 22 (She loves me back!)
Chapter 23 (The ugly Truth.)
Chapter 24 ( Same Motives.)
Chapter 25 (Footage.)
Chapter 26 ( Traitor.)
Chapter 28 ( Where is she! )
Chapter 29 ( Supposed.)

Chapter 27 ( I've changed Hailey..)

29 4 0
By ShahdMohamed0

A couple of days had passed without anything special, Ian and James seems to be getting along really well. Better than I expected.

Today is Tuesday and I'm going to school. I'm wearing a plain white T-shirt with a hoodie on it and a black ripped skinny jeans.

I went downstairs for breakfast and Mom had already left me bacon and scrambled eggs in the microwave, I heated them and poured some orange juice along with them.

I ate while watching YouTube, Adelaine Morin to be more specifically. After I finished I got message from Ian saying that he is outside, I slipped on my converse and wore my backpack making my way outside.

As he said his car was already out there, I opened the passenger door and got in. "Morning, Hay Hay." Ian's masculine Axe scent engulfed as he greeted me.

"Morning, Ian." I replied smiling. He smiled back starting the car and driving. We listened to some songs by coldplay.

Finally we arrived at school and it was 7.50 A.M. we got out of car and went to our first class. I had German and he Had Calculus.

I went to my classes and soon it was time for lunch... My favorite time of the day.

I was making my way to the cafeteria happily that's when Emma stood in front of me blocking my way.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped at her.

"I came here for good." She surprisingly replied nicely with a guilty look in her eyes.

"Really? You-" I said poking my finger to her forehead "-think that I would believe you for a second." I calmly said my words closing the distance between us making her take a step back.

That what I though. Bitch.

"Please, just give a chance to say what I got and I would leave if you want." She said her eyes shone with tears of guilt.

"Go on."

"I've changed Hailey, for good. I know that I was stupid for saying these things I said and doing these things I did. But I was stupid, I'm here for a truce. I don't want any hate between us. I want to be your friend for the rest of the year and after that I will go to L.A for university. You won't have to see my face again."

"Why would I believe you?" I asked her warily.

"You don't have to believe me I just want us to be friends like I said and I'm sorry for problems I caused for you, I'll leave now but I hope I've made my situation better... Thanks for listening to me." She said and turned around began walking her head down with disappointment.

"Wait!" I called feeling guilty. She turned around smiling wiping some tears that had managed to escape her eyes.

"You really want good?" I asked suspicious.

"Yes. Of course." She grinned.

"Then okay. I've forgiven you." I said the corners of my mouth tugging in to a small smile.

"Thank you so much Hailey!" She said happily hugging me.

"It's okay plus I don't like to hold grudges on people."

"Yeah, it's not okay." She said. We pulled away and made our way to the cafeteria.

When we entered the cafeteria everyone froze and the whole cafeteria went silent.

"What the fuck!" Ian muttered standing up with a confused Vee by his side along with Ryan.

"Hailey! Is she bothering you?" Vee asked taking a hurried steps towards us.

"No. She won't do harm." I said and turned to Emma. "You go to your table. I'll go to them and explain." I said and she nodded and went to her table.

I went to Ian and Ryan, Vee is walking by my side demanding to know what the hell was that.

I sat on the table telling them everything.

Ian was angry that I believed her so was the rest. But I convinced them. They weren't super convinced but I promised them that she had changed and that the days will show it.

We finished lunch and the rest of the classes. Ian drove me home and I'm now sitting in my room doing my homework.

I finished and cleaned my room and took a shower. I pulled my hair into a ponytail leaving to air dry.

I was about to open the TV that's when my phone vibrated signaling a new message.

I unlocked my phone and a message from unknown number was in my notifications.

*Hey, Hailey. It's me Emma.* What the fuck? How did she get my number!

*Emma? How did you get my number?"

*My resources😎*

That bitch is weird.

*That's weird, but What do you want?*

I asked her irritated suddenly.

*Nothing, just wanted to hang out since I have nothing to do..." We didn't reach this kind of friendship for her to ask me to hang out.

*No, I'm busy." I wasn't busy at all but I won't hang out with her though.

"With what exactly missy?!😂*

I laughed at this... Does she think us close friends.

*Homework.* I lied easily.

*Come on let's go to the mall and buy some stuff,* Well I have nothing to do..

*Fine. I'll call Vee to come with us."

Yeah I have to call Vee to come with us. It's not like I trust her to go out with her alone.

*Okay, I'm waiting for your call.😊*

Wow. She looks really excited.

"Okay.*

I called Vee and told her everything, She was batshit surprised.

She said why not let's go to the mall with the bitch.

And guess what we went to the mall with and bought clothes and even had a good time.

It was unbelievable. Emma was actually funny and we enjoyed our time.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday went normally. Emma was sweet and she had lunch with us today.

It was super awkward for Ian. He didn't talk and ate in silence.

He didn't like the thought of me and Emma friends at the end it was his unbeloved Ex.

Today is Friday, Ian and James are throwing a party. Ian usually throws parties at his house because no one is home all the time.

So he and James decided to do it. They bought the stuff for the party, like snacks and alcohol and they were getting everything ready.

I on the other hand cleaned my room and took a shower, I watched Rain Man then I went to my room to get ready because it was 6 P.M. already.

I straightened my hair and wore a high waisted ripped jeans and a pink crop top that says 'Sugar Pie.'

I applied some mascara, concealer, blusher, and did a winged eyeliner and applied a cashmere lipstick.

Happy with how I looked, I took my phone and called Vee to see if she is ready.

She is ready and already in the car with Ryan and they are on their way.

I walked downstairs with my phone in hand with money stuffed between the cover and the phone.

Yeah, I'm a lazy person and I don't like taking purses wherever I go, plus my house is across the street.

I wore my white converse and closed the door tucking the key under the plant pot.

I walked to Ian's house banging on the door as the cold weather kept slapping me.

Damn, I forgot to wear a Jacket and we're in November so it's quite chilly.

I shivered banging harder on the door.

Ian opened the door frowning his eyebrow giving a 'What the hell?' Look.

I pushed him in and closed the door.

"What the hell?" He said confused somehow.

See, I told you it was a 'What the hell?' Look.

"It's freaking November. I forgot to get a Jacket and I was freezing my ass out there!" I yelled at him making my way to the kitchen to something.

"And how many times I have to remind you that there's a freaking bell out there."

"Okay, enough you too! I feel like I'm sitting with kids." James grumbled the last part to himself.

"Okay, What food do you have here?" I asked inspecting the snacks on the counter.

I saw a bag of unopened Doritos, I snatched it, opened it and hunched on it.

"So, just like that. You were angry now you're hungry... Weird." James mumbled.

Yeah, that's how I act. I'm weird.

Ian came near wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "So, What now?" I asked still eating the doritos.

The door bell ranged cutting Ian as he was about to say something.

Ian went to open the door and it was Ryan and Vee.

Vee was wearing a black leather Jacket with white T-shirt underneath tucked in to a high waisted light blue Jeans.

Ryan was matching with her which was super cute. He was wearing a black leather Jacket with white T-shirt underneath and a light blue Jeans.

"You guys look super cute!" I gushed out grinning.

"Thanks, Hailey. You too look gorgeous with that pink top. Absolutely sexy!" Vee gushed out hugging my neck from the side.

James, Ian and Ryan were already finishing the preparations.

Everything was ready half an hour later. Ian's friends kept coming and the music was blasting on full volume.

James, Ryan and Vee sat on the couch. Me and Ian sat on the couch beside it.

We kept cracking jocks and laughing as the people kept joining the party.

An hour later the house was somehow full and the living was filled with teenagers dancing to New Rules by Dua Lipa.

"I'm going to the bathroom," James said standing up making his way to the bathroom.

"Hay Hay," Ian's hot mint breath fanned my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Yeah..."

"I forgot to tell you something important." He whispered huskily.

"What?" I asked.

"You look beautiful." He said and I looked at his face, he was grinning.

Cheesy AF.

"I forgot to tell you something important too." I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah,"

"I know I look beautiful..." I whispered in his ear too.

"I love my confident girlfriend." He said facing me pulling me for a kiss.

His kiss was passionate and full lust and love. He pulled away leaving a tingling sensation on my lips. I was about to pull him for another one that's when Emma's voice interrupted us.

"What a party!" She said excitedly. Ian groaned as I pulled away to greet her.

"Hey, Emma." I said smiling, "Hey, Hailey... Your parties still a kick ass Ian." She gushed grinning.

Ian didn't reply to her, I heard James's voice as he was coming at our direction.

"Come on let's dance!" Emma said in a hurry pulling me to the dance floor and I even didn't get the chance to reply.

Weird.

We danced to Ariana grande 'Problem' after the song ended and a couple more followed, after about 30 min. She pulled me to the kitchen where the drinks was. "I'll make you my special drink. It won't get you drunk but it's abso-fucking-lutely perfect for a party." She said smiling excitedly. I nodded smiling glancing at James who was dancing with a beautiful red head girl.

He looked happy,

I smiled turning to Emma who already finished making the drink. She gave one and she gulped the other. I took it and swallowed it in one shot.

It burned my throat a little. My eyes turned a bit blurry but I blinked and cheered with Emma who was already cheering. "Let's party like no tomorrow!" She yelled bouncing her hips.

She pulled me to the dance floor dancing and moving our bodies.

The dance floor was full of people, Vee and Ryan were dancing too. James and the red head girl went to sit on the couch with a grumpy Ian.

I felt guilty for leaving him alone, "Emma, I'll go to sit with Ian." I said already making my way to Ian but she stopped me holding my wrist.

"No, please just one dance." Emma pouted still holding my wrist. I nodded and danced with her.

My eyes felt blurry again, I swayed a little but she caught me. I blinked many times trying to lessen the blurriness. "W-what was that drink?" I asked her swaying again.

"Nothing. I told you my magical drink." She smirked and I began seeing black spots dancing in front of my eyes.

"I'm dizzy..." I slurred my eyes already feeling tired and sleepy.

"Come on I'll take to your house." She said and already dragging me outside the party.

"No. I'll go to Ian." I said moving away from her.

"No. You won't. I'm taking you to your house." She insisted and suddenly her eyes burned with excitement.

"What did you put in my drink?" I asked at the doorstep and she was already dragging me outside.

"Nothing." She chirped sweetly.

"NO!" I yelled trying to move away from her but her grip was like an iron.

My mind was foggy and I couldn't stand on my legs. They felt wobbly.

We were already outside the house that's when she pulled out her phone and dialed a number saying two words.

"It's done." I tried to scream but all that came out was nothing.

It felt like my throat is closing on it's own and the black spots began to increase rapidly. A black car pulled in front of us that's when finally my legs completely gave out and the welcoming darkness began to envelope me.

With last final words I managed to say before the darkness completely took me was. "I'm in deep trouble..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

So. What you think about Emma's little stunt?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~Shahd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 3.5K 38
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
1.1M 61.1K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
235K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...