Hello Mr. Psycho || JJK || 'P...

Af HimeshidouMai

Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalke... Mere

Author's Updates
Author's note
Y/N Character Profile
Jungkook Character Profile
Chapter 1 I'm a Human?
Chapter 2 First meeting
Chapter 3 School time affairs
Chapter 4 Forbidden places
Chapter 5 Intel
Chapter 6 Day 2
Chapter 7 Bunny Mask's
Chapter 8 Blood Roses
Chapter 9 Cake is made of love and something more
Chapter 10 Sunday
Chapter 11 Paparazzi
Chapter 12 Mafia Business
Chapter 13 Mind Slave
Chapter 14 Knowledge comes at a cost, sanity
Chapter 15 Home Alone
Chapter 16 Lips
Chapter 17 Past
Chapter 18 Pure White
Chapter 19 Who kidnaps Me?!!
Chapter 20 Y/N gets kidnapped cox she wants to
Chapter 21 Don't touch what's mine
Chapter 23 Rabbits Pt 2
Chapter 24 Doe or Kitten
Chapter 25 Mine
Chapter 26 Guts & Glory
A/N New One shot
Chapter 27 First Date
Chapter 28 Goddess
Chapter 29 Money rolls and rules
Chapter 30 Betrayal?
Chapter 31 Behind the Mask
Chapter 32 Monster
Chapter 33 Sunshine
Chapter 34 Desires
Chapter 35 Jail pt1
Chapter 36 Jail 2
Chapter 37 Rot in Peices
Chapter 38 Human or Monster
~A/N~
Chapter 39 Succubus
Chapter 40 Untold Past
Chapter 41 Love you bad
Chapter 42 Family
Chapter 43 Burn It Up
Chapter 44 Finale
Chapter 45 Epilogue
BONUS
BONUS Seed...(Teaser)
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 22 Rabbits Pt.1

12.2K 405 54
Af HimeshidouMai

NOW PLAYING "White Rabbit" By Egypt Central 

~3rd person POV~

Waves roared bowing their head as the king blesses the land with his steps. Red footprints paint the before unornamented sand as the boy walks away followed by his brother. Behind him he left the gorge gaping like a fish for air, oh irony when the sea was next to him, crimson coloured everything turning the blue water dyed red, the sand making a beautiful ombre of yellow and red. In a distance stood a skinny boy his heart thumping in fear as he watched the devil, of same age as him walk away from his bloodied older brother. He should help his brother, the brother who gave him everything, protected him when he was bullied for his meek body, screamed his brain but his shaky legs trembling in fear refused to follow. He just stood there watching the painting unfold on its own as nature did the bidding for the artist of this scene, a middle school boy whose face was masked away from a white rabbit mask but even the mask was unable to contain the murderous aura he emitted, as if approach him now and you will be the next victim of his blade, the same blade that sliced his older brothers throat into half. A vicious smile peeked from underneath the plastic mask and under the diving sun he looked the commander of hell no rather king. 

When finally the adrenaline had died down, Choi Ho moved, tears that had flooded his face where now covering his entire face even wetting his collar, but that wasn't the only thing that was wet in fear. He sprinted towards the dead corpse of his brother, shaking him, screaming, pleading for him to wake up but no he wasn't gonna wake, he knew his only hope was if he had the guts to move before but he was too scared. Why had he thought that he could've won against him, that psychopath with eyes filled with darkness. 

"Why" he screamed. 

A week ago Jeon Jungkook was thrown in Busan by his father in hopes to get him away, what he didn't realize that wherever the boy would go he would destroy until he claims everything. Along with him accompanied Park Jimin, who originally belonged to Busan and together they transferred to a middle school. Their on the first week he met Choi Ho, a skinny meek kid who only ruled in fear of his older brother who was a gang head, either way it was enough to scare kids. A kid who was only boasting on the basis of his older brothers power, how hard could he be to take down, so Jungkook did what he was best at challenging Choi Ho on his weakness, they made a bet that if Choi Ho was so powerful on his own then surely he would be able to save his dying brother. Accepting it he thought it was bluff and no way in hell that a middle schooler would be able to take down his brother. But oh, he was so wrong and his own sin of pride had now caught up to him as he sat beside his pride, his brother's corpse all alone in this word. It was his own fault but will he accept it? No, he shifted all the blame to the intruder who dared to evade his perfect life of dictatorship. 

That day he swore that the revenge will be served and today was the day, Choi Ho thought as he walked towards the room where he had kept his golden key, L/Y/N. At first he had thought to get ride of Jung kook's bitch along with him but when he saw her for the first time he had decided she will be his queen when he rules on his enemy's kingdom. Walking in he saw Bong Si chatting happily with her, anger rose through his veins when he saw her lazing around, what if Y/N ran away, such careless bitch he thought. 

"What the hell is happening here?!" he questioned through gritted teeth.

Instantly the light mood of the room tensed up, as Bong Si stood up shaking in fear while Y/N just casually looked over her shoulders observing Choi Ho's movements. She knew what was coming next but she just needed to make sure to push something further. As she anticipated Choi Ho walked over and a thud of harsh slap echoed across Bong Si cheeks knocking her mask away revealing a beaten up face. 

"Tie her up and prepare her! They are coming!" he spatted giving a lewd look over Y/N's body before walking out. 

A car roared and parked infront of the abandoned warehouse, out came out the boy suited up in black, his signature bunny mask hiding his ragged face. He was followed by two most trusted men, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin both of them suited and masked. Together they entered the warehouse only to greeted by Choi Ho, whose face too was masked.

"I knew you come for that bitch of yours!" he greeted them with a laugh. 

Instantly Jungkook's fist curled up in anger, how dare that piece of crap call his Y/N bitch? But he was held back by the calm Jimin. He remembered that he couldn't pounce until he had seen his precious safe. "Where is she" he spoke through his gritted teeth. 

"Oh...whats the hast. You will meet but I hope you did follow my instructions?" Choi questioned with a raised brow.

"No men and no weapon, we came alone as you had asked." Jimin answered. 

"Hehe...well I do trust your words but don't mind me if I double check a bit." with that he grabbed a metal detector and walked closer to the three boys "and yeah dont try anything or who knows what will happen to your lovely Y/n's lovely face."

Jungkook's fist tightened, his nails digging in own skin to stop the urges to stop himself from punching the crap out of the man infront of him as he roamed the detector all over their bodies. A beep echoed while he was checking Tae "Oh no no we can't have that give it." Choi demanded as reluctantly Tae pulled his revolver out placing it in his palm with a tsk. 

Moving back to his earlier position Choi clapped his hands, "And now for the main attraction I present the Y/N to y'all" with that the lights turned on a spot behind him and curtains moved revealing a scared Y/n (she is obviously not scared but rather just pretending), her hand were wrapped around her body ashamed of the outfit she was forced to wear infront of all these people. Jungkook's blood boiled watching his princess lost in fear, she was wearing a sexy bunny girl outfit, perfectly showcasing her perfectly carved body. Surely he had imagined her wearing something like this infront of him but right now he hated the fact that she hated all those eyes on her, particularly one, Choi Ho's lewd gaze licked her body sending shivers all over her body. She didn't want anyone except Jungkook to see her like this and she just wanted to hide in some corner somewhere. 

"This is it" Jungkook murmured before pulling out a revolver of his own and a bang noise echoed through the empty building. Groaning Choi Ho fell down holding his bleeding shoulder. While Jungkook hoped on the stage removing his suit jacket and covering the cowering Y/N. 

"It's ok" he assured her "look it's me Jungkook" he said removing his mask. As soon as she realized who was infront of her she hugged him with her sobs following. He stood dumbfounded feeling her warmth on his cold body before pulling her into his embrace, nuzzling his nose into her hair and patting her bare back. "It's ok kitten" he cooed her "Nothing to be scared of". pulling away he observed her , making sure she wasn't hurt whipping away the fallen tears as if they were precious pearls. "Trust me ok? I'll protect you no matter what." he said with a sincere expression on his face to which she instantly nodded her head. With that he pulled his bunny mask covering her face. "Jimin hyung" he called "please take her to the car and take care of her. I have an unfinished business to take care of" he looked at the fallen Choi Ho who was held down at gunpoint by Taehyung.  

As Y/n walked out the door was shut down drenching the room in darkness with the only source of light coming from the single light that was on the stage. Walking near Choi Ho Jungkook's dark emotionless eyes returned as he kicked the side of the fallen man breaking a couple of his ribs. Choi screamed in pain as he cursed "Damn you Jeon Jungkook..how the hell.." A sinister chuckle escaped the boys lips as he revealed his earlier used weapon "Oh this? this baby you see is special invention of Taehyung hyung. You see it's body is made of a special plastic, although it's a bit weaker than its original parent but it works just fine with close range. Well you would know after all you are it's one of the victims." A fear struck on the fallen man's face, then as if counting his options he screamed on top of his lungs, "Bong do it!" closing his eyes he slowly got up hysterically laughing "you thought I was alone? Eh? Well I'm gonna drag you to hell with me. Bong blast this wrenched place!" he commanded again.

Waiting and waiting for a blast but nothing came, Choi looked around screaming again "You stupid bitch what are you doing??!!" 

Finally sighing Jungkook said "Hyung did they report anyone else in this building?" "No" Tae answered with a smirk "they just found couple of weak bombs which are already deactivated."

Reality hit Choi like a horror train as his eyes widen with realization of his lose, he sprinted to the back exist of the warehouse . Both Jungkook and Taehyung watched him hop awaylike coward. Soon a scream of a man echoed through the area and both the boys looked at each other as they sprinted to the back room. Kicking the door open they saw Choi Ho lying dead on the floor, his red blood making a river in the room. He was dead but still a knife punctured hole after hole on his corpse, the hand that held the said knife of of someone Jungkook recognized from his class, Bong Si, her eyes dead and dark as if she was in daze unable to realize what she was doing. 

What on earth had happened to this meek girl all of a sudden? She was jolly and full of life when she was talking to Y/N.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

172K 6.5K 29
𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 (ヤンデレ) 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘶 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘶 (病んでる), 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬...
41.4K 1.5K 44
The lights were switched on and we see that the person is covered in blood and has collapsed on the ground it was "JENNIE!!!!" I yelled and went rush...
122K 3.2K 27
okay literally this is really bad. i was reading it again after idk how long and i just kept cringing...HELP WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THIS LIKE UMMM IT M...
414K 13.8K 30
Jeon Jungkook is dangerous. VERY dangerous. But only the people of America know that, no one in Korea knows about him. When he escapes from jail and...