His Drama Queen

By LencySlamet

Nicole Vargas. Spoiled, rich, smart, and melodramatic. She graduated Fashion Design in Brazil and was the da... More

Little Note To My Readers
Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter. 7
Chapter. 8
Chapter. 9
Chapter. 10
Chapter. 11
Chapter. 12
Chapter. 13
Chapter. 14
Chapter. 15
Chapter. 16
Chapter. 17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter 26.
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter. 31
Chapter. 33
Chapter. 34
Chapter. 35
Chapter. 36
Chapter. 37
Chapter. 38
Chapter. 39
Chapter. 40
Chapter. 41
Chapter. 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter. 44
Chapter. 45
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
"Muse" P U B L I S H E D

Chapter. 32

44.9K 1.6K 224
By LencySlamet

Nicole Vargas

I looked at the Russian model in front of me. Her eyes roaming over my body and stopped when it reached my angry eyes.

"Veronika." I stated as I gave her a skeptical look.

"Can I come inside?" She asked, smiling tightly at me. She wore a dark green dress with spaghetti straps with five inch killer heels. She literally towered over me like a giant ogre.

"So you can murder me with your stilettos? I don't think so."

She sighed and rolled her eyes at me. "We really need to talk. You look so miserable and I pity you."

"I don't need your pity." I snapped as I glared at her. I cannot believe she came all the way here to tell me this.

Veronika just shrugged her shoulders and stepped inside my apartment. "Whatever you say, but we need to talk."

What is it with these people wanting to talk to me? And did she just waltz inside my apartement? The nerve.

"If you don't get your dirty feet out of my apartment, I swear Veronika, I will break your neck and call the police." I threatened her in a dangerous voice.

She chuckled and glanced over her shoulders down at me. Yes, she was a Gru and I was a minion at the moment. "Then you would be charged for murder." she replied sweetly.

"Fine then, I will just call the police."

"Don't even bother." Veronika turned around as she spoke to me. "I really need to tell you something about Ethan and I. I thought I would never have to do this, but you are so dramatic about the whole situation so I figured I had to clear some things up, yeah?"

I narrowed my eyes at her, still not believing her. "If you want to murder me, the knife is in the top drawer in the kitchen."

Veronika snorted out in laughter. "Seriously, Nicole? If I wanted to murder you---," She stopped talking and rummaged through her purse and pulling out a pink-how cliché-beretta 380. "Then I would have just pointed this at your head, but I'm not doing that right now am I?"

"You might as well do it." I said daringly, eyeing the dangerous pink looking gun in her hand.

"Do you have suicidal thoughts? You need to see a fucking therapist, Vargas." She furrowed her eyebrows at me and then glanced at her watch. "I will miss my flight if we don't start talking now. Close the door and lets sit on your couch and have some girly-girl conversation, yeah?"

I decided to just hear her out and see what she has to say. I closed the door behind me and walked passed her. "I swear to god Veronika, if this conversation is as shitty as Ethan's apology, I will call the police."

"Is it possible to call the police from the afterlife?"

I immediately spun around and glared at her. "So you are planning to kill me, you bitch ass Russian. Get out of my apartment!"

She put her hands up in surrender and cackled. "Oh my god, I was just kidding. It was a joke."

"Look Veronika. If you will not be serious, then I don't want to hear the shit you have to say. Because the only reason Ethan and I are living separately right now is because of you!"

I walked into the living room and sat on the end of the couch. Veronika sat across me. She looked around my apartment as she put her purse next to her. "Nice apartment you have here."

"Thanks, and what are you here for again?"

"Oh yeah." She took a deep breath and slowly breathed out again. She didn't look at me as she began talking, but instead she looked at the floor. "So, I guess Ethan told you about us living together for the past seven years and our uhmm well friends with benefits kind of relationship."

"Yeah it was confusing as hell to understand him."

"I know, it was so confusing and so toxic. Anyways we didn't actually live together for seven full years. It was more kind of like, when we lived together we just were like best friends I guess, I cooked for him and vice versa, but when I went away for five months or more, he had other girls on his arm. Funny thing about it, I would not mind at all. We were not exclusive. And for me it was good. When he was absent, I was hitting on my next door neighbour."

I raised my eyebrows at her and Veronika rolled her eyes at me. "The neighbour was good looking, don't judge. Anyways another thing, when Ethan met you he told me that he wanted to stop what we had. And to be honest, I wanted the same, because...I have been in a happy relationship for a while now."

"You're in a relationship?" I stuttered out, my eyes basically turning wide as saucers.

"Yeah, why is that a surprise? I'm a good looking model, everyone wants to bang me." She said in a matter of fact tone. "But that has nothing to do with this conversation. Anyways, so I thought I would come back to the state, pay both of you a visit. I really wanted to know who this girl was who suddenly changed him and I wanted to wish him a good life. I did not want to end things on bad terms."

"He didn't tell me that you would come visit."

"Men are stupid like that, honey. I'm pretty sure he forgot or he was afraid of your reaction. Look Nicole, I am not his ex girlfriend. He never popped the question. It was just basically sex-occasionally- and living together. The reason we lived together and pretended we were a couple was just a PR-stunt."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked, letting out an exhausted sigh.

"Because, the reason he does not understand what he did wrong is because he had been in a toxic relationship with me for so long. Seven years. This is the first time he fell in love. I, on the other hand, experienced being in love with someone, a couple of years ago. Lets just say I had to break things off because my parents did not accept it. But now I am an adult and well uhm things changed."

Veronika exhaled and looked at me. "Don't be so hard on him. He is trying, okay? Don't be so dramatic about this and just fix it. Talk to him, explain what he did wrong. He cannot help that he didn't know about it. He never had a serious relationship in his entire life. It was only flings and one night stands before."

"So, you basically did not come her to steal him from me?"

Veronika facepalmed herself. "Oh god, why do you think that I would steal him from you? He's not even my type."

"You lived and had sex with him for seven years."

"It was just sex. And in the seven years it only happened like four times, because as I already said we usually bang other people."

"Ew, I hope both of you used a condom."

"Yes, we aren't that dumb. Have you though?"

Have we? Oh god, have we? I was desperately trying to remember if we did, because I am not on birth control.

Veronika smirked as she saw the worried look on my face. "Guess you will find out when mother nature will arrive...or maybe not."

"Have you ever felt attracted towards him?" I asked her, ignoring her mother nature remark.

Veronika glanced again at her watch and gasped. "Oh my god, if I will not go now I will be late." She pulled out her pink beretta 380 out of her purse and threw it on the table. "Here, you can have this."

"What the hell am I supposed to do with this?"

"I don't know. Shoot an intruder maybe. It's better to be safe than sorry." She answered as she closed her purse.

"Aren't you going to need it?"

Veronika laughed as I followed her out of the living room. "My dad has a whole lot more. Don't worry about it."

She opened the front door and turned around. "So this is it. Go fix whatever that needs to be fixed with Ethan...And remember, he will have a little bit of trouble with this whole relationship thingy. You are his first true love after all."

"Yeah, I will remember that...," I told her. I suddenly remembered something I asked earlier. "Veronika, you haven't answered my question from earlier."

"What was it?" she asked, impatiently.

"Have you ever felt attracted towards Ethan?"

There was a long silence before the Russian finally spoke up. "No...And you know why?" She gave me a lopsided smile and licked her bottom lip. "Because I'm straight as a circle."

My mouth fell open at her confession. Oh god. This is unbelievable.

Veronika chuckled at my facial expression. "Yup there you have it. Just don't tell Ethan I faked my orgasms. Proshchay."

She closed the door in front of my face and I was left behind still totally in shock.

Don't forget to Vote & Comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 7.1K 31
Two years. Two worlds apart. Second the chance. He wasn't returning to just play, this time around he was there to stay. And she could do nothing, bu...
125K 2.4K 22
Barry Allen soon finds out that Caitlin Snow kissed Hannibal Bates. When Caitlin tells Barry will these two confess any feelings or will they forget...
16.3K 300 22
Ela and bill grew up together but they never liked each other. for 1 bill would always bully her and call her names that made her insurcure. he would...
1.6M 93.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...