With My Teacher's Child

By kidrauhlslady

there's a reason why students shouldn't have sex with teachers --- hello! i am in the process of rewriting th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Carly
Chapter 5: Truly Him
Chapter 6: Hiding
Chapter 7: Bootstraps
Chapter 8: Scared Straight
Chapter 9: Don't Kiss And Tell
Chapter 10: You Knew?
Chapter 11: Uh.. Hello..?
Chapter 12: Hello Baby
Chapter 13: Lifes A Bitch. Its Not Supposed To Be Fair
Chapter 14: Your Not My Mommy
Chapter 15: She Did It
Chapter 16: I'm Sorry
Chapter 18: First Dance
Chapter 19: Your Such A Slut
Chapter 20: Mommy? Daddy?
Chapter 21: Can You Please?
Chapter 22: I'm Gay
Chapter 23: Jadon Jay
Chapter 24: I'm Done
Chapter 25: Irritable 5 Months
Chapter 26: May I?
Chapter 27: Your Day
Chapter 28: Maybe Somethings Aren't Meant To Last
Chapter 29: In Laws
Chapter 30: When She Cries
Chapter 31: Stay At Home Mom
Chapter 32: Fa La La
Chapter 33: She's Back
Chapter 34: Just Take Me
Chapter 35: Take A Chance
Chapter 36: Precious Baby Jadon
Epliogue

Chapter 17: Forever And Always

1.1K 25 1
By kidrauhlslady

Chapter 17: Forever And Always

*Ada POV*

"Hey Ada! Can you come here?" Justin yelled from the kitchen. Of course. Make the pregnant lady walk. I got up and walked to where Justin was, and sat in the counter.

"You called?" I joked, talking in a British accent.

"Yes I did. Do you want to know something?"

"What?"

"We've been together for 3 months and we haven't even gone on a date." We haven't? He's right.. We haven't.

"Oh my gosh. We've been together for 12 weeks and haven't even gone out yet. How is that possible?"

"I don't know.. How about I plan a date and ask my mom to watch Cody. How does that sound?"

"We can't exactly do anything Justin. I'm pregnant remember?"

"How could I forget? I get reminded everyday with your little bump in my arms when I wake up. And tonight my dad is coming to meet you. Then you'll be able to meet Jazmyn, my sister."

"Isn't she the one that's pregnant?"

"Yeah. She's like 8 weeks. Only a month behind you. Now change please.. My dad is a picky man."

"Then how'd he like Carly?"

"Family friend. Get Cody ready for me to.. Please?"

"Sure."

"Thanks. Love you."

"Love you to.. CODY! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard a slight giggle coming from the hallway.

This kid.

"CODY YOU'VE GOT.. 3 SECONDS BEFORE YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE!" Then I heard a huge gasp and a clothes pile I was separating earlier moved and Cody ran out of it and into my arms, where he cried and begged to not be in 'big trouble'

"Oh honey.. Your not in trouble. I just needed you to get out so I could get you ready. Your grandpa is coming and so is Aunt Jazmyn."

"Really?"

"Really. Lets go get ready." Cody smiled and dragged me to his room. I found some khakis and a shirt that had a printed tie on it. As for me.. I was not a formal type of person.

"JUSTIN!" Soon I heard his quick feet run up the stairs and into our room.

"What? What's the matter?"

"I don't know what to wear." I sighed.

"Uh.. Do you have a dress or something?" Was he kidding me? Adalyn Foster.. Owning a dress. Really?

"Your joking right? Or have you gone crazy?"

"Uh.. No? Do you have a skirt? Just don't wear any thing related to shorts or pants."

"Why?"

"Just.. Don't. Here wear this." He found a black skirt and a white tank top. "I promise when he leaves I will tell you. Just keep thinking about that date I'm planning for us. And our baby can join us to. All three of us baby." I smiled. What was so wrong with Justin's dad though.. Was he some stereotypical jerk? Whatever. I got dressed in the clothes Justin had found for me.

"ADA! CODY! COME HERE!" I went downstairs and saw Justin setting the table. Since when does he set the table?

"Babe, little man.. My dads coming. I need you to be on your best behavior. Cody that means no name calling, no throwing things, and no playing with your food. And babe, that means no swearing, no back talk, no snarky comments, and don't be a smart ass like I know you are. I know I this is bull but my dad is a jerk and I need you guys to be amazing."

"Can I have ice cream after?"

"Of course little man. Anything you want. And babe, I know I may seem like a jerk right now, but please once you meet my dad you'll understand. Please for the sake of our baby's life be nice. Nothing like you were when we met and started dating. Just.. Please."

"I know Justin. No bad Ada. You want poised Ada."

"Please? I love you. Just thank you." He smiled and kissed me. Then his doorbell rang. I took a deep breath, and answered the door with Justin and Cody.

"Hi dad." Justin smiled. Oh.. I see. We do fake smiles.

"Hi son. Who's this?" He asked.. Pointing to me. I looked at Justin.. Obviously he had to introduce me.

"This is my girlfriend, Adalyn." I smiled (fakee) and stuck my hand out to shake. But he fucking declined it. Little fucking dick ass hole bastard sun of a bitch. Oh God it feels good to say all my words again.

"So where's Carly?" Just her name makes me want to puke. BLACH!!

"We divorced dad.. Like three months ago." Then I saw a beautiful fair skinned girl, protecting her swollen stomach m, but you couldn't really see it. She was a brunette and looked a lot like Justin.

"Hi.. I'm Jazmyn, Justin's sister."

"I'm Adalyn, Justin's girlfriend."

"Wait.. Justin you let her talk without permission?" Was he serious?

"Dad.. She's a human being to. She can talk." Poor Cody. I saw the poor boy sitting in the living room, all alone. I walked over to him but I harsh hand pulled me back and almost slammed me into the wall.

"What do you think your doing?!" Justin's dad spat in my face.

"Walking?" I know I should be acting smart but does he not see? Does he have eyes?

"Without permission?!"

"Your kidding me right?" Oh shit. Didn't mean to say that out loud. His large hands were now bruising my wrist and.. It was hurting. Horribly.

"DADDY! DADDY LOOK!" I exclaimed, giving my daddy a flower I had found.

"It's beautiful princess. Here, I want you to meet some people. Is that okay?"

"Yeah!" I was six. Of course I loved meeting new people and having new friends. But these people weren't anywhere near age. They looked older than daddy.

"Princess this is Jeremy, he wants to spend time with you." No! I didn't want to spend time with him!

"But.. But daddy. This was supposed to be our special day."

"Things change sweetheart. I'll see you soon baby." Then the man I know as 'Jeremy' grabbed my wrist and was holding it hard. Was that a bruise?! Where's my mommy?!

"It was you.." I whispered. This was Jeremy.

"What?!"

"YOU! YOU TOOK ME ALL THE TIME AS A KID! YOU TOOK MY INNOCENCE!" I slapped his cheek, everyone in the room gasped. "YOU SICK LITTLE ASS HOLE MOTHER FUCKING PRICK ASS HOLE BASTARD SON OF A BITCH! YOU RUINED ME! YOUR WHY PEOPLE CALLED ME A SLUT! YOUR THE REASON I CRIED AT NIGHT! I WAS ONLY A KID! HOW DARE YOU HAVE SEX WITH A CHILD THAT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SEX IS?! HUH?! YOUR SICK!" I screamed. Uh oh. I looked at Justin, he wasn't mad. He was smiling. The kid was fucking smiling. Happily. What the fuck was going on?!

"YOU BITCH!" He shoved me on the wall and Justin came to the rescue.

"DONT TOUCH HER! SHE IS NOT PROPERTY! I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" Then just for the hell of it, I kneed Jeremy's balls. I smirked.

"Don't mess with a girl that knows her stuff. Jeremy." I laughed and then went to Justin, where he was smiling with open arms. He rocked me back and forth, while I seeked his comfort. I felt Cody tugging at my leg. I smiled and lifted him Justin wrapped his arms around us. Our protector.

"I'm so proud of you baby."

"Why? I just said like all the curse words in the book. Why aren't you mad?"

"You stuck up for yourself. And I'm so proud of you for that. But as a child.. I do remember a sweet fiery red head yelling at my dad to let her go because she wanted her mommy and daddy. Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Because. I don't like reliving my childhood. I told you Justin. I'm messed up. I have a horrible childhood and that's only going to make me worse."

"Hey.. You can't change the past. You were only six. There's not much a baby Adalyn could do about it. I accept you for who you are. I couldn't care less about what you did. I just want you and your crazy little attitude and your fiery comebacks that are going to get you in a lot of trouble on of these days. I just know it. But I love you. We're going to be together for a Lon time. I can tell you that."

"Forever and always?"

"Forever and always."

**************

Awe! Sweet chapter along with a little drama (really not much.. But I'm not in the mood for drama... Unless you guys want it.. I'll give it to you) do you guys wan another home chapter.. Ultrasound.. Holiday.. School.. What do you guys want? (I'll probably update like crazy again tonight. I'm trying to update as much as I can because I'm going to GWL with my family and Cedar Point. So.. Take this for granted- and appreciate it)

I want to tell you guys something..

Something that has been bothering me..

Something that I've been waiting to tell you guys...

WE REACHED 1K! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!! HOW AMAZING IS THIS?! *JUMPS IN THE AIR BECAUSE SHE'S SUPER DUPER EXTRA HAPPY EXCITED HAPPY!!!!!!!*

Okay.. That's out of the way.. Thanks for all the read and everything. I really appreciate it. :)

Have a nice day! (Or night.. Whatever floats your boat)

~Alexis Bieberr~😘💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 0 11
Personally, I never saw myself as an optimistic person. I never really had any friends, I didn't share feelings for people, I never really had any so...
5K 99 10
Someone new starts at her school, that she didn't know, would mean the world to her in a few months. Only one problem, it's her teacher. TW !! Smut S...
2.4K 62 19
"Please stop! Please." I yell. Why won't he stop. Why is he doing this to me. I've asked him to stop but it's like he can't hear me. "Please Stop! No...
22.7K 310 20
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.