Blue eyes are shining bright...

By robbiewazup

Y/n Kaiba grew up in the lap of luxury. He had everything he could ever want except a loving family. During a... More

BIO
Dark hole- the spell card to change everything
Welcome to Beacon- who am I?
Academies clash- dimension jumpers
Duel academy- questions need answers
True forms revealed!- blue eyes become saphires!
The rainbow that was stolen
Black and rainbow- dragon and the kitty
Bad news...
Schemming and double crossing- Yubel defects
Tournament time- it all comes down to this!

The good, the bad, and the knight-ly

1.8K 20 35
By robbiewazup

*king of D's POV*
Our first targets are in Vale, a small bar on the outskirts of town, Qrow seemed to know how to get there, considering he's constantly drunk that doesn't surprise me! The bar is quiet, only the bartender polishing glasses, two men sat at the nearest table, and two others sat at the bar. As we stride in the pair at the table look towards us, and are taken back, considering I chose not to adopt a human disguise I suppose that makes sense. The other pair however don't react, they just carry on drinking. I can sense the power emanating from them both. This is them!

I walk towards them and stop next to them both.
King of D: "excuse me gentlemen." They turn and their eyes widen. One of them is a finely dressed gentlemen, military coat, with rounded spectacles and a short sword and pistol at his belt. The other is a well tooled man, knives poking from every inch of his clothing, he looks like he's always ready for a dust down!

A/n: DESPERATELY HOPING SOMEONE KNOWS 1 OR BOTH OF THESE CHARACTERS! ^_^

Knife guy: "what in the name of Obelisk are you doing here?"

King of D: "a pleasure to see you too, Neos."

Blue pistol man: "my liege, is it really you?"

king of D: "ah my finest kings knight, it's good to see you too."

Neos: "I was sure you had died, during the calamity."

King of D: "no myself and my wife hid inside cards, with our son."

Kings knight: "rainbow dragon has been found?! Is he alright?"

King of D: "that's a long story which I assure you, we'll talk about it later. But for now, my son requires some teammates. And I think you'll be perfect. So, how about it?"

Neos: "after an eternity with nothing to do? Absolutely. Bring it on."

Kings knight: "it would be an honour to fight by the princes side my liege."

King of D: "wow, that was easier than I thought it would be. Now our final member of this team is giving off very odd vibes..."

Kings knight: "we have felt it too, a most perplexing energy source sire."

King of D: "indeed... hmm, for now you two head to Beacon academy, let them know you're here to see Ozpin, he'll take care of the rest."

Qrow: "well now that we've got everyone together Oz has told me to let you all in on the plan, any of you heard the name Salem before?"

*meanwhile Y/n's POV*
As the elevator doors open, Ozpin swivels in his chair to look towards us.

Ozpin: "ah Y/n, I do hope you're feeling better. Please come, sit. "

Y/n: "Oz, this is portent. What's below this tower?"

Ozpin: "the ground? Concrete? Rock?"

Y/n: "oh don't try to bullshit me! The energy I sense down there is more powerful than anything I've ever felt before! Bordering on the strength of Hamon, one of the messengers of the gods! And that power is being siphoned or being shared, I don't know, but there's someone who is connected to it. Her name is Cinder Fall."

Ozpin: "I see... I did wonder if she would send her minions out..."

Y/n: "who is 'she'?"

Ozpin: "Salem, she is more powerful than anyone could ever understand, sit down, allow me to explain it all to you."

*back with Qrow and king*

King of D: "so Ozpin wants to use my son as a shield?!"

Qrow: "no, he wants Y/n to help him stop Salem."

King of D: "look, we can discuss this further when we're all back at Beacon. Neos, kings knight, head off and we'll meet you there."

King's knight: "then Tally-ho and off we go!"

The two make their way out of the bar, as I see them go out of ear shot, I sigh and sit down on one of the stools.
King of D: "we have a problem."

Qrow: "which is?"

King of D: "that last spirit, it's currently in the same place as another energy reading which I spotted... connected to the maiden underground which you just informed us about. They're in a... I don't know I can't tell... but I can tell that its a female."

Qrow: "either way, are you sure you can trust her?"

King of D: "she is our last option... and my last choice if it's who I think it is."

*timeskip- docks of Vale, shady backstreets*

It's late in the evening, Qrow and I have tracked the duel spirit to this place, flashing neon signs that dn't spell out anything, it just had 3 big X's, and what looks to be a foot in high heels kicking up to the sky... odd choice of decoration.

Qrow: "you sure she's in here?"

King of D: "positive. The other power has gone, I'm guessing back to Beacon. What is this place?"

Qrow: "it's called a strip club, lots of half naked women dancing on poles for cash."

King of D: "what?! I can't be seen in a place like this!"

Qrow: "then disguise yourself as someone and lets go."

King of D: "alright."

I change my form into the same which kings knight took, the white haired man in a blue coat, who for a disguise name I shall call 'Percival'.
We walk in and already I feel uncomfortable! As a king I shouldn't have to do this kind of thing, the things I do for my son.

DJ: "and now, for your entertainment and delight, the mysterious and alluring women of intrigue. The lady of dusk and dawn herself... GIVE IT UP FOR YUBEL!!!"

The crowd goes wild as a women's silhouette can be se behind the thin red velvet curtain, which peels back and reveals the human form of someone I most certainly wouldn't want to see, at the name 'Yubel' my eyes went wide! Yubel is dangerous!

She walks up to the main stage, greeted by wolf whistles and hollering. She smiles and begins twirling around the central pole, I could have sworn for a moment she locked eyes with me...

Qrow: "so is that her?"

King of D: *gulp* "I'm afraid so... Yubel is a demon, an evil witch of the highest order! This could be troubling..."

Qrow: "look, we don't have much time, let's grab a seat, wait for her to finish and we'll talk to her once she leaves tonight."

King of D: "yeah... alright."

*timeskip, back alley*
Yubel: "goodnight girls, see you tomorrow." She shuts the door, and myself and Qrow come out form the shadows. She doesn't even turn around and she knows we're here "can I help you boys?"

King of D: "that depends Yubel, are you in defence mode or attack mode right now?"

Yubel: "...an odd choice of words. Who are you?" She turns to look at us as I drop my disguise

King of D: "someone who needs your help."

Yubel: "oh my, the king of dragons needs my help? I'm astonished that you'd come to little old me, after all that happened between me and your son~"

King of D: "you stole his friends body and poisoned his deck with darkness... you corrupted my son."

Yubel: "well, no one's heard of either Jesse or Rainbow dragon since the calamity. Now what do you want?"

King of D: "my son is alive. He's here, he goes by the name Y/n now, but he's alive. We're putting together a team... and I want you to be part of it."

Yubel: "Y/n? A nice name. It'll sound great when I scream it as he eats me out~"

King of D: "for the love of Ra can you not?!"

Yubel drops her disguise and spreads her wings, stretching her entire body and revealing all her curves in an alluring manner, which doesn't go unnoticed by Qrow

Yubel: "mmmhh, oh I haven't let my wings out for so long, this feels so good~ and what about you huntsman? Like what you see?"

Qrow: "meh, I've dated worse. How evil exactly are you?"

Yubel: *pouts* "evil is such a nasty word sweetie, I prefer playful."

Qrow: "alright then, how 'playful' would you say you are?"

Yubel: "get us a private room honey, and I'd gladly show you~"

King of D: "look before this gets any worse, lets just stay on track. Yubel, will you assist my son in stoping an evil worse than you have ever posed?"

Yubel: "oh sounds like fun... so who needs to die?"

Qrow: "here name's Salem. You ever venture outside of the city? Well those black creatures you find in the forests are here doing, she creates darkness itself"

Yubel: "she sounds like she'd scream loud, and I do love a screamer~ I'm in."

King of D: "fantastic. Now just head to Beacon with us and for the love of Slyfer, DON'T kill anyone, oh and return to your human form, at least until we get inside the school."

Yubel: "a school? I do so love a naughty schoolgirl~"

Qrow: "you are all kinds of freaky lady."

Yubel: "you don't know the half of it darling." She returns to her human form and walks beside Qrow "do we get to share a bed handsome?~"

King of D: "this is gunna be a big mistake..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 369 23
You are a spy for Akaba Reiji for years now. Your mission is spy Academia in Fusion Dimension for 5 years now. And finally he can go back home after...
461 23 18
Forgotten A story of three orphans struggling to get adopted. One day our main character (y/n) happens to get adopted first before her fellow friend...
69.3K 1K 10
(Y/N) an 16 year old ordinary and orphan teen with a normal life enjoying everything like going through computers, other kinds of tech and a good inv...
23.2K 194 28
(this is my first story so please let me know what I can improve on. I will update at least once a week.) Y/N never knew much about his past due to...