This Thing Called Life { Sequ...

By Lazarreah

Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ Thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character and Author Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
August ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)
Trilogy? maybe..?
This is Our life (Trilogy) Out now!

Chapter 22

934 34 8
By Lazarreah

Don't forget to vote and comment😊.

* Couple Weeks Later *

" Babyyy." I whined, sitting up in bed. " Babeee."  He still snored lightly, still sleeping.

" Davontae, baee." I played with his ears, biting his earlobe.

" Go back to sleep baby. It's like 7 in the morning." He said, voice groggy.

" I can't.... " I woke up not long ago with morning sickness. Something I don't like with being pregnant. And it didn't help that the baby wanted a number of things right now " The baby and I is craving everything right now babe."

He got up, looking at me. " Same thing y'all wanted last time? "

I nodded, smiling.  " Yes."

He nodded, walking to the bathroom. " You happy for today though?" He asked.

" Of course I'm. We get to find out the gender of our baby. I'm hoping it's a girl." I smiled.

" We'll see."

Today we have an appointment for the baby, then right after; we're gonna head back to our place for the gender reveal that Daejah planned for us. I'm extra excited about it, also Davontae.

Snapping out of my thought, I heard Davontae peeing. I cringed. " Can't you close the door?"

" Nah baby. We been together for almost 3 years. And we gon be together for more, exspecally when I put that rock on your finger. So get use to it baby. What you don't like the sound of me peeing?"

" No." I smiled, blushing. He was thinking about marrying me.  I never talked about marriage with Davontae, I just always went with the flow of our relationship.  Yet hearing him talk about marriage, brung butterfly in my stomach.

" Why you so quiet Marie? "

" You thinking 'bout marrying me?" I asked, ignoring his question.

He walked out the bathroom, toothbrush in his mouth.  He looked at me smiling.  " Hell yeah I am. Your having my first born." Mhm. " and your the love of my life. Your the first girl I ever thought about marrying and the first girl ever that made me feel the way you do. That's no question about it, Marie. I'm definitely about to marry your ass. Your just not gonna know when imma pop the question. " He walked into the bathroom because he had to rinse his mouth.

" I fucking love you like alot." I cried,  wiping my tears. " Your to good to me."

He walked into the room. " Baby.... babe stop crying." He walked to my side of the bed. " I love you to. I should be asking you how did I get so lucky." He kissed my lips.

" I wanna fuck you so bad right now. " I groaned, pulling him down to me.

" Damn. What happen to crying? " He chuckled as I tried to pull down his shorts. " Not now baby, I gotta get you and the baby stuff." He stopped me, kissing my lips.

I pouted as he walked back into the bathroom. " And  Always and forever."

" Always and forever. " I said softly as I rubbed my stomach. " You have any names?" I asked.

" Yeah I got a couple."

" Same. " If it was an girl, Davontae will pick the name. But if it was an, boy I'll pick the name. I'm good on whatever he pick. As long as our baby come out healthy without no concerns on his or her health, I'll be fine. " We not telling eachother 'till birth. "

" I know baby." He walked out of the room, put on something simple. Soon after, he walked over to me to give me a kiss before I go.

" Love you Marie." He smiled.

" I love you to,  always and forever. Please be safe okay?"

" I'll ma." He placed on his shoes then grabbed his phone.

I sat down in my car, closing the door after me. My phone lit up. Already knowing it was Ariana telling me what she wanted and how she wanted it.

Myforever🔐❤- Banana pepper pizza, ranch with that. Oreo Mcflurry. Boneless hot wings w/ fries. Blue cheese and ranch. Thank you baby 💕😚💋 -7:35

King😩🔐- No problem ma. I'll be home inna minute. 7:35

Myforever🔐❤- Okay. Be safe, love you. -7:36

King😩🔐- Always and forever. -7:36

I placed  my phone beside me, then turned on the radio and began driving. I had to get home quick or Ariana would probably be mad at me for a good minute. I was gon get the Mcflurry last cause ion want that to melt. I put in a order for the pizza , it was gon be ready in 15 minutes.

I pulled up to Buffalo Wild Wings, forgetting they relocated to the other side of the city. Smacking my lips,  I pulled out the lot  and drove to the other buffalo wild wings.

I walked inside buffalo wild wings and sat down at a table. I took out my phone, checking on Ariana.

King😩🔐- You good baby? - 7:48

Myforever🔐❤- Yes. I'm fine. -7:50

King😩🔐- Good. You need anything else👀? -7:50

Myforever🔐❤- No. Just get me my food😩😩. -7:52

King😩🔐- Okay. Sorry I'm takin to long. -7:52

Myforever🔐❤- it's cool..😐-7:56

King😩🔐- I'll be home in 20 minutes 😚 -7:56

Myforever🔐❤- 👌✌❤. -8:00

Yep, she was mad at me. I could tell by the way she was texting me and how fast she was responding. Her petty ass probably been saw my text then text back 3 minutes later. Something she do when she gotta attuide.  And when she was getting impatient.  Same exact thing Daejah did, when I took to long to get her food.

" Hi, I'm Angela. I'll be your waitress today. Would you would to start of with a drink or...?"

" Uh yeah. Can  I get pink lemonade. Y'all got that right?"

She nodded, basically eye fucking me. " Yeah we do. I'll get that right with you." Her nails briefly touched my neck. " Are you ready to order?" She licked her lips. She was cool, but she wasn't my type. Ariana is my type. I would never cheat on my baby.

" Yeah I am. I gotta get home to my wife. She waiting for me. She's craving wings right now. So can I get Boneless Buffalo wings, with blue cheese and ranch. Alot of ranch. And go heavy on the sauce- my baby love that shit. And lemme get some barbecue wings to."

She rolled her eyes, slightly. " Yeah would that be all?"

I nodded. " Yeah that'll be all."

She nodded, grabbing my menu and walked off, making sure she switch.

I answered my ringing phone. " Hello?"

" Hello. Is this Davontae Robinson?"

" Yes. This is he."

" Your pizza is ready for pickup. "

" Okay I'll be there shortly.  Thank you."

" No problem, take your time sir. Good bye."

" B-" Before I could even finish my phone died. I need to start putting my shit on the charger when I go to sleep. I slid my phone in my pocket and watched the game that as on.

" Excuse me.  Do you mind if we can get a picture?"I looked up and saw a light skin and I guess was her friend that was smiling at me, beside her.

I nodded.  " Uh, yeah." I slid out of my booth and stood up. The girl handed her phone to her friend. We took a couple pictures.

" Thank you." She smiled, looking through the pictures.

" No problem. Lah momma you want a picture to?"

She nodded, walking towards me. " Don't  be shy." She blushed as she moved closer to. We took a couple of pictures. " Thank you. "

" No problem."

They walked away smiling. " Here's your food and check."

" Okay thank you."

" Your welcome."I paid and tipped her. " Have a great day Davontae."

I smiled. " You to."

•■•

I sat my keys on the hook.  " Babe?"

" In here." I heard her say from the dining room. I walked into the diningroom. "Hey baby, I got your food. " I sat it down on the table.

" Thank you but I'm not craving it any more. As you can see, we wanted fruity pebbles." She held up her bowl , not even looking at me.

" Really?"

She nodded." Yeah. I texted you that to."

" My phone died."

" And who's fault is that? Davontae's. You should've put your phone on the charger." She walked pass me into the kitchen.

" Baby, what's wrong?"She shook her head, trying to walk pass me but I gently pulled her back, sitting her on the countertop.

She Shrivered. " You know this countertop cold." She mugged me.

I moved between her legs and looked up at her. " Is it cause them pictures with them girls?" I placed my hands on her thigh.

She shook her head. " No babe. I know your not gonna cheat on me, I'm your only type remember? " She smirked.

" Then why you mad?" I took her down.

" I'm not really mad. It just that I was really really looking up to get some of that chicken with that ranch." She bit down on her lip. " Lawwddd that would've been good. But you, Davontae took a long ass time. Then I started craving fruity pebbles. "

I wrapped my arms around my baby. " Sorry, Marie. I'll try faster next time." I kissed her.

She smiled, blushing.  " Okay."

" Are you ready to find out the gender of our baby?"

She nodded. " Soo ready."

" Same." I agreed with her.

" Daejah just pulled up." Ariana said, looking at her phone.

" Ight. Give me a kiss ma, I'm 'bout to shower."

She pecked my lips. I cuffed her ass, smirking. " Another one baby." She pecked my lips again.

" Another one."She pecked my lips.

" Another one." I smiled.

She smacked her lips, patting my chest. " Okay DJ Khaled. " She pecked my lips then walked away.

" I appreciate that!"

" Hello?"

" Wassup baybeh."

I smiled. " Hey Aug. " August and I relationship haven't changed. We do sneak in a few kisses from time to time, but that's about it. It's been about 3 weeks since August incident and we been cool. August been doing what he's suppose to and I'm happy about that. As much as I wanted to be Something more, I wasn't going to rush into something we weren't able to handle.

" Wea' ma' baybehs at?"

" Right here." I showed them into the camera.  August smiled.

" Hey daddy."

" Wassup. What y'all doing?"

" Waitin'." They bothed replied in unsion.

" Fo' what?"

" Ta find out tha' genda' duh."

He nodded, chuckling. " I fo'got. What y'all think it's gonna be?"

" Ah baybeh guh." Arianna replied, hugging onto Ariana stomach.

" Wha' 'bout you Bre?"

" Ah guh. So meh and Ari can play with ha'."

" Yeen want ah boy?" He asked, looking between them.

" No."

" Nuh uh."

" So wha' if y'all get ah baybeh budda'? Wha' y'all gon do then?"

Arianna  glared at Abrianna.  " Dress him up like ah guh."

Abrianna nodded. " Yeup." She nodded. Everybody busted out laughing, as they smiled.

" Y'all are to cute."

" Thank ya."

" Well baybeh when gon have ta have ah baybeh boy then." August said glaring at me. I pursed my lips, looking at him. No the hell I'm not. He got me fucked up. All the way up.

" Noooo." Arianna said, shaking her head.

" I'm jus' playin'." He laughed.

" Mh. Dat ain't funny." Abrianna huffed, crossing her arms.

" Y'all mad at meh? " He frowned. They didn't anwser him. " Ight be like dat them. Ion care."

" Noooo daddy, we're sowry."

" Nope." He shook his head.

" Pleaaaa'?"

" Okay I forgive y'all. Buh' daddy gotta go. I luh' y'all. "

" Luh' you to. "  They went back messing with Davontae and Ariana.

" I just wanted ta' call y'all, jus' befo' I go in fo' ma' interview. I'll see y'all lata ight?"

"Okay, bye August. "

" You ain't gon' call meh baybeh?"

" No." I haven't called him baby since that day in the hospital. Thats only 'cause I was in my feelings. I don't plan on calling him baby until then either.

He smacked his lips.  " Ight be like that then Daejah. "

" Okay August. " I hung up on him.

" Ms. Williams?"

Davontae helped Ariana up from her seat. She did all the normal checkup routine before we went into the room. Ariana laid down on the cushioned table.

" Hey guys."

" Hey." We all smiled.

" So Ariana have you felt the baby kick? Any movement at all?"

She shook her head. " No, not yet." She sighed.

" Thats okay. You should feel movement soon. Don't worry."

They both nodded. "Okay."

" What about the cravings?"

Ariana nodded. " Yea-"

" Yeah she been having craving. Probably for the last month, she wake me up in the middle of the night for some weird stuff.  She starting to act like my sister when she was pregnant with them two."

I shook my head, while Ariana mugged him. Mrs. Sarah laughed. " Its normal. But Ariana try to resist the temptations and cravings. "

" Okay."

" Lets see how this little on doing. "

Ariana lifted her shirt, adjusting her pants. There doctor placed the cold gel onto her stomach. Then moved the transducer around. " You guys want to hear the heart beat?"

" Yes please."

The baby heart beat came out loud and strong. Everyone smiled as they focused on the screen.

" Awwww look, its moving." Ariana pointed out.

" He or she looks like its yawing." Doctor Sarah started taking pictures as she talked more about the baby and it's health. I took out my phone and began recording.

" Look at my beautiful niece or nephew in the making." I smiled. " And there beautiful parents. " I turned the camera into Ariana direction. She smiled, waving. Then towards Davontae who was crying, wiping his tears.

" Awwww bubba." I cooed as I ended the video.

Abrianna ran to Davontae and hugged his legs. " Its okay, uncle Tae it's okay." Abrianna assured him.

" I know Abrianna I'm just happy. "

" Babe." Ariana smiled. " Stop before you make me cry."

" Ight. " He cleared his throat, picking up Abrianna.

The doctor wiped Ariana belly. " I'll get the pictures in a minute. You guys baby is healthy as it can be. Just remember to take your vitamins and stay active Ariana. "

She nodded. " Okay, thank you."

" No problem."

Davontae helped Ariana down from the bed.

" I'll see you both soon."

" Thank you Doctor Sarah."

After getting the pictures we were out the door. As soon as we walked out, we were hit by hella paparazzi. Thats all you heard was the shuttering sound and people yelling out questions.

Did you guys find out the sex of the baby?

What's the sex of the baby?

Daejah how do you react to August interview?

Davontae did you cheat on Davontae?

" No why would I do that?" He yelled at the man, shaking his head.

Daejah are you seeing August?

" Then I jus' tell y'all no mo' pictures? Stouppp messing wit' us!" Arianna yelled.

I chuckled. " Arianna it's okay. Thats there job."

" They irritatin'." Abrianna huffed, getting into the car then Arianna.

Is The Shade Room post true Daejah?  Is I true August is really your  baby daddy?

I stopped myself getting into the car. " What?" I looked at them.

● 😶😪

Any....

Questions?

Comments?

Concerns?

-Question-

How y'all think shaderoom get that information?

Did they get a tip from hailey or y'all think it was somebody else?

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Add my talk book in y'all library or reading list. It'll help y'all in the long run 😩👌😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
1.4M 38.6K 71
"Pl-please I am sorry" "I loved you more than anything, I would've given my life for you without question...but what you did to me was worse than de...
28.5K 2.2K 43
Book one in Forever' Series #FIRST IN ROMANCE #FIRST IN BEST MOM #FIRST IN TWISTS #FIRST IN TURNS Ariana & Ryan, the best friends forever. Their fri...
1.7K 144 56
She was just a child and she was happy......THEY were happy But maybe.....just maybe, that happiness was never meant to last.... Or will it???. "...