Black Sugar

Av Tiabarqawi

check out the story trailer on Youtube "Black sugar wattpad trailer". ••• "Let go of me" I coldly said. "I'm... Mer

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV - Epilogue

XIV

5.5K 123 3
Av Tiabarqawi

"bruised ribs, bruised nose and the cut on her thigh is really bad David"

"MARCUS HE RAN AWAY, HE LAID HIS DIRTY, FILTHY HAND'S ON A GIRL WHO BELONGS TO ME, SHE'S MY GIRL AND I LET THIS HAPPEN TO HER"

"David , calm down, we will get him"

"ENOUGH, you will wake her up, she's too tired for your bullshit"

"LISUS KHRISTOS"  i yelled as soon as i opened my eyes. the pain was horrible to a point where i screamed Jesus Christ in Russian. i looked around me and i found the guys standing in front of me with worried eyes. i was about to raise my self from the bed but the pain grew wider.

"HOLY SHIT" i cried out, the guys ran to me except David.

"it hurts" i said , then i closed my eyes shut , trying to ignore the pain in every inch in my body.

"bring her some pain killer Noah" Marcus said.

"PAIN KILLER MY ASS, IT WONT HELP" i yelled at Marcus , then i groaned in pain.

"do you remember what happened?" Cole asked. i nodded slowly.

"from scale 1 to 10 tell me how much pain are you in?" Noah said and i wanted to kill him straight away.

"you have 10 seconds, if you don't leave right now i swear to god i will choke you with my bare hand" i yelled at Noah , he raised his hands in defense.

"let's go guys, she needs some rest" Aiden said and everyone left, except David.

I was slowly trying to stand up , David ran to me and i put my hand in front of him.

"i don't want you to feel pity on me" i said and i slowly stood up, but i instantly felt like my legs are made of jelly, i was about to fall down on the floor but David ran to me and grabbed me carefully.

"you need some rest" David said as he laid me down slowly on the bed.

"no i don't" i said , i tried to get up but he gently grabbed my hand.

"your ribs are bruised, your nose is also bruised and your thigh is damaged badly, so please sugar, you need some rest" he slowly said.

"i don't need rest , i don't give a fuck about anything , i'm not gonna stay here for only god knows how much and wait for revenge" i yelled at him.

"sugar" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"why are you doing this? you are my enemy David" i asked him as i placed my legs on the bed , he sat down next to my leg.

"i don't think we are enemies anymore" he said.

"i never wanted this to happen, i was too dumb , i went to his room , all alone without any backup or anything to protect myself with" i said as i looked at the ceiling.

"don't blame yourself Persephone" he said and i closed my eyes.

"my stomach hurts" i said as i felt fresh tears roll down.

"sugar , please don't cry" David said , then i felt his thumb wipe my tears away. i opened my eyes to only find our faces inches apart.

"i will kill that bastard when i see his sorry ass" i said , ignoring the pain and also ignoring the fact that our faces are too close.

"i like it when you are like that" he said and i raised my brow.

"like what?" i asked him.

"vicious"he said and i chuckled , quickly regretted it when i felt my stomach burn in pain. then my eyes slowly went to David's lips , i want them to make all the pain go.

"enjoying my lips?" he said and i rolled my eyes at him.

"ask for it sugar" he said and i felt my stomach drop.

"no" i managed to let the words out.

"common" he said , then he moved closer making his lip nearly touching mine.

"n-no"

"are you sure about that?" he said and i swallowed the gulp in my throat.

"still no" FUCK YOU PERSEPHONE.

"too bad i'm not in the mood" he said and anger started boiling in my blood.

"please David" i said , WHAT THE FUCK PERSEPHONE.

"sorry , what did you say?" he said.

"please" i pleaded and he smirked , that bastard. then within seconds he smashed his lips on mine, and with that the pain went away , i forgot about everything, i just want him.

he was trying his best not to touch me , well i don't mean in that way , i mean not touch my bruised parts , what a gentleman.

our lips moved in perfect sync , his lips are so soft. i grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me, what? don't blame me , he's the hot one here.

David groaned as i started sucking his bottom lip, then i bit it, hard.

"OUCH" David yelled as he broke the kiss , i smirked.

"that's for making me beg you bastard" i said and he chuckled.

"i'm hungry" i said.

"stay here , i'll be right back" he said , then he stood up and left the room. as soon as he left i managed to stand up , trying to hold in every single groan that was about to escape my lips.

i started walking to the bathroom, using the help of the wall and the stuff around me , and within minutes i finally reached the bathroom.

"you can do it Persephone" i whispered to myself. and then i had the courage to look at myself in the mirror.

my face went pale as soon as i looked at my reflection, my nose was slightly bruised , i have a bruise beneath my left eye and this bruise ends to my jawline, i raised the shirt i was wearing and i assume it's David's shirt , i found my entire stomach and back wrapped with gauze and i looked at my thigh and it was also wrapped with gauze. i looked back at the mirror, that's not me , i look like total shit , i look like i just went to hell and came back.

"you'll be okay soon , Sugar" a voice said near me , i looked around and i found David leaning on the door frame.

"why me?" i looked at him with pleading eyes. he sighed and rubbed his sharp jaw with his thumb.

"David i can barely walk without using the help of someone or something , i can barely look at myself in the mirror without fighting the urge the break the mirror and i can barely breath or talk without having this shitty pain in my stomach" i yelled at David , i feel bad for yelling at him , he didn't do anything.

"i'm sorry Persephone" that was the only thing David said, i rolled my eyes and i started walking outside the bathroom.

each step i take i would be stumbling , but i managed to make it outside the room.

i slowly started walking downstairs , using the help of the handrail, i hate myself.

"what are you doing? go back to bed" Marcus said as soon as i made it to the end of the stairs.

"kiss my ass Marcus" i roared at him and i started walking to the kitchen. i walked inside the kitchen and i placed my elbows on the cold counter. i started cursing to myself in Russian, i'm the only person to blame here , i did this to myself , i should've been more secure , i'm too dumb.

"from where did you learn Russian?" a voice asked behind me , i didn't make a single move because i know who this voice belongs to.

"dad taught me, we lived in Russia for almost 5 years , until my mom died and we came back here" i said then i breathed loudly and slowly.

"sugar , i know you are blaming yourself for what happened , but please don't do this to yourself , people make mistakes , so please stop torturing yourself like that" David said as he walked next to my , i looked at him and our gazes met.

"is that supposed to make me feel better?" i asked him and he smiled , showing his white teeth.

"sort of" he said and i smiled.

"what happened to your shoulder? i remember that you got shot" i asked him. trying to change the subject.

"it's healing" he said and i nodded, i tried to jump on the counter but i miserably failed.

"help" i told David and he chuckled, then he grabbed me by my waist, and gently placed on the counter , i ignored the pain in my stomach. David stood between my legs , i wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"David , you need to respect the fact that i'm fighting the pain in every inch in my body just to hold you closer to me" i whispered in his ear , he smiled at me.

"i am respecting every second of this " he said and i smiled at him.

"and now this is the part where you'll be like , oh my god David i love you , you are my hero" David said and i laughed at him , i wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer to me , our bodies touching and our faces only inches apart.

"no , this is the part where you kiss me" i told him , he smirked then he smashed his lips on mine , each time we kiss i feel like it's my first kiss with him , he bit my lips asking for entrance but i refused , he squeezed my ass and i gasped , giving him the entrance , our tongues started fighting, he kept squeezing my ass , and in every squeeze i would feel pleasure built up in my stomach.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO" a voice yelled , we broke the kiss and we looked around to find Noah and Cole , they we're covering their eyes. i felt my cheeks turn bright red.

"shut up , both of you" David roared at them. i slowly jumped off the counter, but i quickly winced in pain.

"let's go" David said and within seconds he picked me up bridal style.

"HE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME PERVERT" i yelled and David rolled his eyes at my , then i noticed the corner of lips turn into a smirk.

"don't hide your smirk" i told him as he started walking upstairs.

"i'm not" he said , avoiding my gaze.

"liar" i told him , then i snuggled my face in the crock of his neck , his cologne will be the death of me.

"Persephone , if you keep your head there , you wont be able to walk for a month" David huskily said , EVEN HIS VOICE IS SEXY.

"i like it here" i said and i snuggled closer. then an idea popped in my mind, i started kissing his neck and i slowly sucking, i'm sure i'll leave a mark.

"stop" he said but i started sucking harder, earning a small groan from him.

"Persephone" he said , i moved my lips to the back of his ear , i left small kisses there.

"okay , that's enough" he said , then he placed me carefully on the bed, he locked the door and and walked back to me.

"you'll regret this" he said and i smirked, he took his shoes and shirt off, giving me a full few of his perfect body.

he sat on top of me , making sure not to squeeze me to death, he started kissing my jaw , to my ear , until he made it to my neck. he started sucking hard , i bit my bottom lip. i grabbed him by his hair , pulling him closer to me.

"no no" he said , then he grabbed my hand and placed them above my head , he tighten his grip around my wrists so now i can't move them , his free hand snaked to my ass, he started sucking on my sweet spot, my collarbones. he started sucking hard and squeezing my ass at the same time.

"David" i moaned his name as i closed my eyes shut. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?

"louder" he said then he went back sucking my collarbone.

"n-no" i managed.

"louder i said" he roared , then he squeezed my ass very hard , hard enough for me to let out a loud moan, this side of David is scary , but at the same time i'm enjoying it.

"n-no" i was being a stubborn.

"are you sure?" he asked and i nodded, then his free hand went to my inner thigh , HOLY SHIT.

then suddenly he started rubbing my core with his thumb , i tried to move my hands but he slammed them back on the bed. he rubbed faster and he was still sucking on my collarbone.

"David" i moaned louder , i closed my eyes shut.

"cum for me" he whispered in my ear.

"D-David" i moaned again , but this time louder.

"i-i'm-" i said but i couldn't finish the sentence.

"and that's your punishment" he said then he stood up , i was only seconds away from releasing. that bastard, i almost cummed for him , what kind of punishment is this?

"i hate you" i said as i pulled the shirt down.

"you're the one who teased first" he whispered in my ear , he dressed back in his shirt. i noticed the erection in his pants. he smirked at me then he left the room. leaving me all shocked from what just happened.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

260K 5.2K 24
"Hush, my beautiful girl. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me. Shh..." He whispered whilst wiping the tears from my face, trailing his finger do...
1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
3.2K 101 42
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...