Money

Per Arandomshipper

This isn't an original idea. My friend @caffeineandsarcasm came up with it and she said I could write it. I'm... Més

Introduction
Taken and Examination
Pain and training
Meeting and greeting
Rules and regulations
Taunting and Flaunting
Tasks And Masks
Sluts and Bucks
Pleasure and Leisure
Awake and Slaved
Love or Lust

Masquerade and Slave Trade

83 4 1
Per Arandomshipper

Master got to the bottom of the bed and crawled between my legs. I didn't dare move and tried to lie down and just relax. I didn't dare close my eye, how disrespectful would that be if I did. "Look at you, so precious. I've got you in the palm of my hand." He reached out and prodded a finger at my panty covered hole.

I gasped and nodded. "All yours to play with master." I mumbled and shut my eyes in a tense manner. He continued to poke a prod at it, he was telling me to take them off. I took them off quickly. "L-Like what you see master?" I tried to be as flirtatious as possible. By the growl I got, I think it worked."

"Yeah baby, you're such a fucking slut. Look at that tight hole." He pushes his finger in and I gasp out in pleasure. "Feel so fucking tight even after I fucked you into oblivion." He started thrusting his finger in and added another finger.

"S-So tight for you... only you." I felt something else prod at my entrance. It was wet and slimy. Was that his tongue? Oh god no...

His tongue licked over my hole and dipped into the entrance of my hole. I gasped and moved down onto him. He slapped my ass. "Don't be such a greedy whore." He growled at me. "Thought you knew better than that. Wait for permission." He shoved his tongue inside me and I moaned out at the weird feeling.

"I just love feeling you in me... feels so good master. I can't get enough of you." I moaned out. What am I saying? Why am I begging for this monster? I tried to hold myself hips still as he began to thrust his tongue into me.

I'll admit, it felt a little weird at first but then it started to feel better and better. "You fucking enjoying this slut? You are, aren't you. Don't lie to yourself." He spat on my hole and I gasped in the chock of it. He started thrusting his tongue into me roughly. "This tight hole opening up for me." He growled and I felt the vibrations, which only made me hornier.

"O-Opening up for you... just for you master." I moaned and gripped onto the sheets harder. Who knows what he would do if I started fucking myself onto his tongue.

"That's because you're my toy. My fucking whore to play around with." He spanked me and I cried out in pain mixed with pleasure. "My slut to fuck wide open." He pulled his tongue out and I felt him line up with me. "You want this? You want me to fuck you. You want that? I know you fucking want that," He grunted and thrusts into me roughly.

"Master!" I screamed out in pleasure and bucked back onto him as he began pummelling in and out of me. "So! Good! You feel so good master!" I threw my head back so fast and was surprised I didn't give myself whiplash.

"I know I do. You should be grateful you ever get to feel me." He growled and kept pounding into me. I could already feel how sore I would be tomorrow or maybe not even by then. I don't know what to feel. "You gonna cum aren't you baby? Gonna make a fucking mess aren't you. Fucking hell you're such a slut. Can't last long at all. This is the most action you're gonna get." He started spanking me after almost every word.

I nodded quickly and I felt precum leak from my tip like a tap. I was surrounded in pleasure. God it felt so good, so good. "G-Gonna cum for you Master!" I cried out and bucked up.

"Cum for me baby, spill your load all over yourself like a fucking whore." He started to bite around my neck, leaving countless hickeys that claimed me. "Look at all these marks. You had perfect pale skin to mark and abuse." He growls against my neck again. He grabbed at my penis and started jerking me off quickly.

I moaned loudly and came onto my stomach and Master's. "Mmm... so good master. Feel so good." He kept thrusting into me and I was pushed into over stimulation. "Master! Oh master!" I cried out and threw my head back again.

"Like that? Getting overstimulated? You feel so fucking tight. You're so fucking tight." He growled and smacked my bum again. "I'm so fucking close to cumming. I'm gonna fill you with my cum. You want that? Don't you?" He smirked and kissed my neck again. He bit down roughly on my sweet spot and I screamed in pleasure. He covered my mouth. "Shut the fuck up slut."

"S-Sorry master... feels too good..." I moaned and rocked my hips. "Cum in me master. Fill me with your load. Your cock fees so good in me." I mumbled and closed my eyes. I felt really dizzy and lightheaded, everything around me increased. I was in heaven.

----------------------------------------------

"Sean! Sean wake up!" Was the first thing I heard. I sat up and groaned.

"Shh... not so loud..." My head was throbbing in pain and everything was too much. "What happened?" I mumbled and looked around. I was in the kitchen? Yeah, this is the kitchen.

"Master Mark brought you down. I cleaned you up and put your gear on. You were really out of it..." Signe said in concern and looked me over. "He said you had... fun... I tried to make sure that the hickeys were covered to my best ability. God... your neck was black and blue. Did he strangle you as well?" She traced my neck carefully and I flinched slightly.

I shook my head. "No... no he didn't. I passed out? What time is it?" I looked around wildly, trying to find out.

"Relax, relax it's fine. The masquerade is about to start. You need to get up. You'll not be doing much, you'll be with master Mark the entire time. You are his personal slave after all." She started to rummage around the kitchen and then brought something over. "Here's your mask. It was specially made for you."

I looked at the mask. There was green surrounding a dark silver. There were white jewels in different places of the mask. It was very beautiful. "Master Mark had a lot of input into making it. There was this look in his eyes... it was very unsettling. It was nothing any of us have seen before." She shivered and then put it on my face. It fit perfectly.

I stood up slowly and there was a slight throbbing down below. I ignored it though. It wasn't that much of a bother, I could work through it. I was wearing a cliché suit that you would see on a butler. Just a little smaller, tighter, and basically more sexual. What did I expect though.

The mask actually worked with the suit. Not something that I thought. Master does have a sense of style though. "Why this...? It's so revealing... I thought I'd get something more... I dunno? Feminine? That seems like what he'd prefer for me to wear." I looked down sheepishly and played with my hands. I immediately stopped. What the hell is going on.

"Maybe he's trying something out? I don't know how Master Mark thinks. All I know is that we have to go now. People are coming from the slave centre. We have to be on our best behaviour tonight." She started to lead me out of the room. It was clear she was stressed with her fast paced words and quick walking.

I was lead down the hall quickly, faces passed and eyes stared at my very revealing outfit. I tried to ignore the stares and kept my head down. I wasn't supposed to look anyone in the eyes apart from other slaves. I could hear the music already. How was everyone still able to hear each other. I've never heard anything so loud. Those are not the speakers I was used to.

We made it in and I was brought to the back of the hall where I could see Master Mark talking to people. I was brought right over to him and I kneeled down as soon as I got there. Master reached down and started to play with my hair. "Ah, pet. I'm glad you made it here. I guess I had too much fun with you." He smirks and I don't do anything but lean into the touch.

"I'm happy to be with you master. I had a lot of fun earlier with you." I kept sucking up to him. I was surprised he wasn't making me his bitch in front of everyone. I hope I didn't jinx it.

I could feel all eyes on me, looking me up and down but I just ignored it and kept all my attention on Master. "Where's you get him then? I heard you had an eye on a few people, are you willing to share at all?" The man had a gruff voice that sounded a little like Mark's voice.

"Brother... you know I've never been one to share. And certainly not with my own brother." Oh god... this is Damien Fischbach. He's the richest business man in the world. He wants me? I'm s glad Master doesn't like to share right about now. "And you have your own slaves to tend to. How's Anthony doing? Is he carrying well?" He got a slave that can become pregnant? I'm glad I can't, or at least I wasn't told.

"He's fine. He's just about to hit the third trimester. He's actually here but he's with my guards. The cravings have been the weirdest part of this entire experience. Peanut butter pickles? I've spent so much fucking money on him. But I love him." I could hear the smile in his voice. Maybe he isn't a slave. It sure doesn't sound like it.

Over the noise I heard some heavy footsteps followed by quick paced ones. "Damie... I'm hungry..." A whiny voice came across the crowd. That must be Anthony. I wish I could he what he looked like.

"Go get something to eat then darling. Is Tim bothering you." He chuckles quietly and I could hear the soft rubbing of fabric and I assumed that Damien was rubbing Anthony's stomach.

"He's been kicking a lot..." I heard him breathed out and the sound of rubbing doubled. I guessed he was rubbing his own stomach now. "I want my pickles. They taste so good..." he moaned and leaned against Dark. "Damie? Who's down there? You didn't get another slave did you Mark?"

Mark started to play with my hair again and I leant into the touch again. "I did Anthony. This is Sean. He's a beauty, isn't he?" He pulled on my hair and I let out a quiet moan then immediately stopped myself. "He was expensive though. Worth every penny." He let go of my hair and moved my head away.

I raised my head slowly and looked up at them. The bump was what first caught my eye. It was rather large, for a male at least. He had light brown hair and almost neon green eyes. He was small and ridiculously curvy. I guess that's what happens when you get pregnant. Your hips widen and you get curvier.

Dark looked very dapper in his black suit. He just looked like a business man, his face even looked like a business face. Anthony looked at him in admiration. It was clear they were in love with each other. It was beautiful to look at.

Master pulled on my hair and I whimpered. "Stop staring slut." He spat down at me and I looked down and curled in on myself.

"Yes Master, sorry Master. I will not stare at them again." I kept my eyes trained on the floor, not looking anywhere near them.

"Mark, come on. He looked at us in admiration. The boy wasn't doing anything wrong. His eyes are too pretty to be looking down at the floor." I heard the thump of cloth and guessed that Anthony or Master must've hit him. Presumably Anthony.

"Damien come on. He's Mark's slave and I'm your fiancé. Don't talk like that." Yup, it was Anthony. I can see why they were together, they had the same type of personality. It worked with them.

"Sorry my love. I'm trying to help the boy. You have too many slaves Mark. We could certainly take a few off of your hands." He smiles and I glance back up at then, not fully, so Master doesn't notice that I'm looking.

"Damien, you know I can handle my slaves perfectly fine. If I had complaints about any, they would be gone by now. The owners of the warehouses are here." He said smugly and raised his hand to gesture around the hall.

I seen many different man with different folders, picture and everything. Presumably of slaves yet to be slaves. They seem to have it all planned out, who would take who. It was all some cruel and sick betting game or something.

They seemed to be assessing different things, probably performance, treatment and places that we all lived. It seemed like it had good intentions but they were just trying to see who they would get the most/best money out of.

They were talking to many different peoples as well, probably looking to be master or they've gotten slaves from them before. It made me sick that this type of thing existed. Just because of those damn banks failing.

Damien chuckled. "Alright, alright. I'm only offering my services." He raised his hands. The brothers definitely looked alike. I don't think they're twins though. I'm pretty sure Damien is older.

"Sure, sure you are. You can barely control your slaves, not like I can." Mark said arrogantly with a smirk on his face. He started to stroke my hair again and I felt like purring. That's not a normal reaction right? I don't care it was comforting and I liked his touch.

"That's because my slaves have more freedom, they work better like that. Anthony doesn't like seeing them punished. It really stresses him out. Bad for the baby." He said as he stroked Anthony's stomach. It was really cute. I want something like that. Maybe with Robin... I smiled softly at the thought.

"Alright ladies and gents! Its time for my personal favourite of this get together! The auction and performance! I'm sure you are all familiar but if there are any new comers it's pretty self explanatory. Slaves will come up here with numbers on and you have the chance to buy them! All and new favourites all available!" He announced loudly across the room.

"Well get on with it then!" Someone shouted out and noises of agreement were heard across the room.

The man smirked. "Alright then!" He stepped off the stage and many naked slaves all walked on.

I heard many people moan and it made me extremely uncomfortable. I didn't know they did things like this. I always thought they did but I never wanted to see them.

Master Mark then started to walk over and clipped a leash to my collar. He tugged on it and I crawled after him. "Come and enjoy the show Damien." He smirked.

"Of course I'll enjoy it." He chuckles and follows along after Master. "Anthony? Are you ok with this. I know how you feel about things like this."

Anthony only smiled. "I'll go through it. I'll just try and pay attention to you more than that. I already know that you're hard from them." He must've grabbed Damien's penis as he moaned.

"You know everything about me." He chuckled. "This is why I love you." He kisses Anthony softly. "Let's go sit." He rubs Anthony's stomach gently.

Master sits down and I stay by his feet on the floor. Damien and Anthony sit beside master on his right. The lights go from being quite elegant to disco lights and all attention is brought to the stage. The entire mood in the room has changed from ballroom status to a strip club.

Three stripper poles were brought out and some slaves started to dance on them. Unlike a strip club, no money was thrown onto the stage. If any were, it would go right to the master that owned them.

Many masters were going up to the slave masters and talking to them about buying the slaves on stage. The music was still going on and more and more slaves came onstage. "Alright! Now we're going to start the auction of these slaves!" I knew it was coming.

All the slaves came back onto the stage, proudly flaunting their numbers whereas others who were hidden at the back were shaking and I felt sorry for them. There was kids up there. Children were getting sold. Even though I seen people who were on the streets, that were children, get picked up. It was still sickening to see.

The auction lasted more than an hour and some of the slaves were already screaming and I could hear the whip crack and I flinched every time.

Those poor people.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

93K 3.2K 63
Just Septiplier one shots. Enjoy! **FINISHED** (and very cringy, i'm very sorry)
18.6K 1.2K 36
❥ RESTARTED 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞😭 in·de·ci·sive - 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖. - 𝐎𝐑 - 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕒�...
31.2K 1.7K 25
Marriage isn't easy. It's like a Roller Coaster. Or should I say... T-Espresso? whatever you call it, building and maintaining your own ship is hard...
7.7K 374 62
Yugyeom x male reader [Jun Duri] ¡Requested by @FancyOoO! Sensation fades when you don't feel, Vision fades when you don't see, Memories fade when yo...