One Shots & Imagines

By jolinsky

I will be doing one shots and imagines for the following groups and people (leave a comment with your name or... More

One Shots & Imagines
Jack Johnson (1)
Jack Gilinsky (1)
Jack Gilinsky (2)
Hayes Grier (1)
Aaron Carpenter (1)
Cameron Dallas (1)
Luke Hemmings (1)
Jack Gilinsky (3)
Nash Grier (1)
Jack Johnson (2)

Hayes Grier (2)

769 13 3
By jolinsky

I'm back and writing again! Expect more frequent updates (especially with Pretend Love, my Matt fanfic)

This is a Hayes Grier imagine for Ana (@ANA_LUVS_CANDY) sorry if it's short...

If anyone wants an imagine, drop me a comment. I read all of them.

Thanks for all your votes and comments, keep them coming :)

-------------------------------------

PLEASE READ:

So I've been selected to be featured in a literary magazine that's starting in August (It's coming up!). The theme of the first month is One Shots and they're looking to feature this book (YAY!). The magazine's main targeted audience is females (which is you guys, I think...) so I wanted to just tell you guys about it so you can look for it when it comes out.

The online magazine is called "Ultra Fanzine" (@Ultra_Fanzine on Wattpad if you wanna check that out) and I think it's gonna be really cool, and a great way of finding new authors and stories to read.

I'll let you guys know any other information if any comes up, but basically they just want to spread the word before it comes out so you guys will be waiting for it. 

So go follow @Ultra_Fanzine so you know when the magazing is coming out. And look for an interview with yours truly ;)

----------------------------------------------------

“Knock knock,” A voice calls while simultaneously knocking on your door. Your face breaks out in a smile, you recognize the voice immediately.

“Come in,” You call back and Hayes struts into the room. If it’s possible, you grin even more seeing the bouquet of flowers in his hand.

“Ana,” He says breathlessly and places the flowers on your desk as he approaches you. You get up from the spot on your bed and jump into the hug, wrapping your legs tight around his waist.

“I missed you so so much,” he breaths into your hair. You giggle at they sensation since it tickles your neck.

“I missed you too, Hayes. It’s so good to be home,” He lets you down from the hug and grabs the flowers, handing them to you. You smell them and giggle.

“They’re beautiful, you didn’t have to!”

“It’s not everyday my best friend in the entire world finally comes home from sleepaway camp. I haven’t seen you in 3 freaking weeks, Ana! That’s way too long. That’s, like, almost as long as when I left for magcon,”

“The longest we went while you were gone from magcon was 18 days before we saw each other face to face, so yeah it’s a bit longer. And thank you for these, I love them,” You say and place the flowers back down pulling Hayes into another hug.

“So tell me all about it,” He says making himself comfy on your small bed, and grabbing a pretzel from the bag you left there. You laugh as he has, like always, completely made himself at home.

“It was so amazing,” You begin to tell him as you struggle to sit on your bed. It was only a twin and your best friend was no small boy. He moved over so you were sitting Indian style next to his waist (as he was lying down).

“We played all these cool games, and I met all these amazing people. The food was absolutely horrendous, except the cookies you sent, they were amazing, thank you. My counselor, Maclain, oh my gosh she was absolutely awesome! You would’ve loved her, Hayes-” Your camp rant is briefly interrupted by your phone ‘pinging;’, showing you have a new text. You pick it up and read it, not able to control your giggle.

“Who is it?” Hayes asks you, craning his neck to see your phone.

“Just a friend from camp,” You say as you type out a reply. You put your phone back down on the bed and continue to tell Hayes about your trip away, but not soon after you’re interrupted once more by your phone. You giggle again as you read the cute text, reply, and then put your phone face down back on the bed.

The expression on Hayes’ face is clear that he is not pleased. You haven’t seen each other in 22 days, the longest you’ve ever been apart, and you’re hardly paying attention to him. You’re so preoccupied with your phone.

“I’m sorry, Hayes,” You say, giving your best friend the honest apology he deserves.

“It’s fine, Ana, I was just hoping we could hang out just the two of us, no distractions. I mean I haven’t seen you in 3 weeks, I missed you so much,” He said. You nod as you make eye contact with him.

The silence is broken by another ‘ping’ from the phone.

“For fucks sake!” Hayes says and grabs it before you can. He flips over so the phone is under him and you can’t reach it.

“Hayes! Give it back!” You say and climb on top of him, grabbing for your phone.

“Ana? Who they hell is Lucas?” He asks and gently slides you off him. He sits up so he’s facing you and hands you your phone back.

“He’s just a friend... From camp...” You say and snatch it from him. “It’s none of your business anyway,”

“Yes it is! I care about you and this Lucas person doesn’t seem to be a good guy.”

“You don’t even know him!”

“That doesn’t matter! Besides, I thought you said most of the guys were gay?”

“Yeah... ‘Most’... Not all of them.” Hayes groaned and flopped backwards so he was dangling off the bed.

“Hayes... You should go. A bunch of my camp friends and I are going to skype soon and you probably don’t want to be here for that.”

“Is Lucas gonna be there?”

“So what if he is?!”

“Well if he is then I think it’s best if I stay.”

“Hayes! That wasn’t a suggestion, it was an order!” You say beginning to raise your voice at your best friend.

“Fine, Ana! Do whatever the fuck you want, I don’t care anymore.” He gets up from the bed and walks out of your room, slamming the door. You scream into your pillow, falling back on the bed.

What the hell just happened?

-

“Ana? You seem a little out of it, is everything ok?” Luke asks on your skype call. 4 of your other friends are there also.

“Yeah... It’s just... Nevermind.”

“What happened baby doll? Did someone hurt our little Ana?” Marco asked. He was huge, Italian, and very gay.

“No... It’s me who hurt someone.... I’m sorry guys, I really have to go,” You say and immediately close the call without waiting for an answer.

You don’t bother grabbing a coat, or shoes, or your phone as you run out of the house. It doesn’t matter. You sprint across the street and run right into the Grier house.

“Ana! You’re back!” Will says and hugs you.

“Hey, Will, is Hayes here?” You ask and pull away quickly.

“Oh... Yeah he’s upstairs. Does this have anything to do with all the screaming and door banging that occurred earlier?”

“Possibly...” You say and sprint up the stairs, opening the door to Hayes’ room without knocking. He’s lying shirtless on his bed, in the dark.

“Hayes...” You say softly and approach him. He’s asleep, sprawled out like an eagle on his bed. You climb on top of the covers next to him and curl your small self up to his built chest.

“Ana?” He says groggily waking up.

“Hayes... I am so sorry,” You say. He turns on his side so his eyes meet yours.

“No, I’m sorry. I was acting like a dumb guy, I’m sorry for getting so overprotective. I know you can take care of yourself.”

“I know...But I like having you take care of me. You’re my best friend, you’re good at it.”

“Best friend,” he says sighing and shutting his eyes, almost as if he was in pain.

“What is it?”

“Can I do something?” He whispered and opened his eyes. Your eyes brows scrunched together, but you nod. Hayes shuts his eyes and closes the small gap between you, softly placing his lips on yours. You shut your eyes as well and stay there for a few seconds.

He backs away a few inches and his gorgeous eyes flutter open to meet yours.

“Can we be best friends that do that?” He asks. You stare wide-eyed at him.

“Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?”

“That depends, are you saying yes?”

“Of course I’m saying yes, you idiot!”

“Then yes, I’m asking you to be my girlfriend,” you giddly jump on top of him in a hug, and he presses his lips to yours once more.

“Well... That’s new...” You say once you pull away. Hayes laughs at you, and you smile. Your best friend-no-your BOYFRIEND’S laugh is beautiful.

“Definitely something we’re gonna have to get used to...” He said and you joined his laughter.

“I’m sorry about Luke. I won’t talk to him again.”

“No, Ana, I’m not some stupid boyfriend who's gonna forbid his girlfriend from seeing other guys. I’m sorry for getting so jealous.”

“It’s fine. Actually... It was kinda hot...” You say and giggle.

“Oh really?” He asks and wiggles his eyebrows.

“Really,” you nod and lean down for another kiss.

This is definitely something you could get used to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 7.4K 71
Just imagines on the magcon boys and message me if you want one!
1.5K 79 52
This Book has imagines that includes magcon, 5 seconds of summer, one direction, O2L, and other youtubers. If you want a personal imagine, just put y...
14.8K 334 28
-Fictional Characters -Actors/Actresses -Musicians/Band Members -YouTubers -Anime Characters Anything really! Hope you like! Feel free to request im...
348K 3.3K 32
Just some imagines about Vine boys and some others!(Previous Magcon boys /12, + Sammy Wilk, Dillon Rupp. *REQUESTS CLOSED AT THE MOMENT!!*