NCT IMAGINES

By doyoungfuls

❁ imagination /ɪˌmadʒɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/ the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of externa... More

Intro
Yuta (+Taeyong)
Mark
Jaehyun
Johnny
Doyoung
Ten
Not an update
Jeno
NOT AN UPDATE
Sorry
Ten (1/3)
Ten (2/3)
Ten (3/3)
Lucas
Jeno
Renjun
Taeyong
Taeil
Jisung (1/2)
Jisung (2/2)
Jaemin
Haechan
Kun
Winwin (1/2)
Winwin (2/2)
Taeyong
Chenle
Winwin (+lucas)
Important
Johnny (1/2)
THE KING ( PLEASE READ )
Johnny (2/2)
Doyoung
Jaehyun
Request (CLOSED)
Jaemin & Renjun (REQUESTED)
Taeyong (REQUESTED)
On hold
Haechan (REQUESTED)
Jaehyun
Johnny (1/2)
Johnny (2/2)
Jisung (REQUESTED)
Jaemin (REQUESTED)
I Got Tagged
Haechan (REQUESTED)
Lucas (1/3)
Lucas (2/3)
Lucas (3/3)
Jaehyun (REQUESTED)
Facts about me
Jeno & Jaemin (REQUESTED)
Mark (1/3)
Mark (2/3)
Mark (3/3)
I'VE BEEN ATTACK
Kun
Request
Mark (REQUESTED)
60K ?!?
Chenle (REQUESTED)
Jaemin (REQUESTED)
Jisung (REQUESTED)
Lucas (REQUESTED)
Haechan (REQUESTED)
Nomin
Jungwoo
Winwin 1/2 (REQUESTED)
Winwin 2/2 (REQUESTED)
Taeil (1/2)
Yuta (1/2)
Yuta (2/2)
Lucas (Requested)
Jaemin (Requested)
Doyoung (Requested)
Haechan (Requested)
Taeyong (Requested)
Jeno 1/2 (Requested)
Jeno 2/2 (Requested)
Ten 1/2 (Requested)
Ten 2/2 (Requested
On Hold
Haechan (Requested)
Kun 1/2
Kun 2/2
Taeyong 1/2
Taeyong 2/2
Jaemin 1/2
Jaemin 2/2
On Hold
Jungwoo 1/2
Jungwoo 2/2
Renjun
Yang Yang
Yang Yang
Jaemin //Request//
14/12/19
Hendery
Taeil
Shotaro

Taeil (2/2)

2.3K 85 16
By doyoungfuls

♡ Its mark birthday and i don't know whether i should be happy or sad because he is old enough so he won't be in NCT dream anymore 
(゚'Д`゚)゚
_____________________________
Y/N P.O.V

I went outside of the hall to have a talk with Taeyong. I actually felt sad and pity for him because he can't seem to be moving on like i did. If he did, he might have childrens right now and living more happily. "So, how is it ? the marry life" he asked me and i looked at his scar that was right beside his eyes. "Well, somedays could get hard and somedays are great. I love being around him, i really do" i said and he looked down. "You love him until you could leave your family and money ?" he asked and i hummed.

"You know that since i was a little girl, i was taught on how to be a proper lady. How should i be dressed for certain events and how should i greet people, somehow it felt like i was born and raise in a royal family, but i like this life better than the royal one" i said and he smiled. "Well you are a princess in your parents eyes anyway" he said and i patted his back. "So whats going on with you right now ? did you find the right girl for you ?" i asked and he chuckled. "Nah, i am too busy with work" he said and looked at me.

"You know ever since you drop the bomb by telling me that you like someone else, it is ...very shocking and well i messed up alot of things back then. I was still young so the things i did to you, i felt that i should be apologizing to you. After you leave and got marry, i didn't see you anymore so thats why i didn't get to chance to say i'm sorry. I really want to change and forget about you, so to make that happen, i started to do some charity work and get myself involve with childrens. Somehow, every effort i did, you still can't get out of my head. It was frustrating" he said and drink his glass of wine in one shot. "Taeyong...i'm sorry that it had to be like that and i..i think i had to go inside now" i said and he held my wrist. "Wait wait, i know that you think i am still like the old taeyong. But i really did change, listen i might have lose you but i really want to be friends with you. You were my bestfriend, right ?" he said and i sighed. "Taeyong, i don't know what you expect me to do and of course we are friends but you really need to move on" i said and he nodded. "I will, i really will.  it could be hard to do that but i promise you, i will move on and find another" He said and his voice were shaking.

I felt guilty because i leave him and i wanted to kissed his cheeks, maybe that could help him to move on and it is a friendly kiss but then, when i was about the kiss his cheeks, he suddenly turn his face facing me and my lips laid on his. Then taeil and i started to fight.

When taeil drove off, i was devastated. I was crying and begging him to not go, but he just went off. "Y/N, i'm sorry" taeyong came and hugged me. "Lets go inside" my father said and taeyong helped me to walked inside. My father already walked inside but my mother just sat there and looked at taeil's car fading away. "Aunty, lets go" taeyong said and helped to push her wheelchair. My mom turnt really quiet and she was lost in her thoughts

During the whole party, i was trying to call taeil and i sent him alot of messages but he didn't answer me. I didn't interact with other people but taeyong did came to me to gave me some food but i refuse to eat. "Y/N, stop looking at your phone and eat a little bit" taeyong said and i shook. "I lost my appetite" i said and looked down. "You'll get a stomach ache if you don't eat. By the way, i know that taeil will definately come back to you . He loves you so he will take his wife back" taeyong said and i sighed. "Maybe he won't because he told me that he was ready to sign the papers when i am" i said and taeyong spit back the water his drinking into his glass.

"WHAT ?" he said and facepalm. "Lets just think positive, he was angry at that moment so he isn't serious anyway" he said and patted my back. I put my head against the table and cry quietly, "What if he is serious" i said and taeyong comfort me.

-The next day-

I stayed at my parents house and it felt weird because i haven't step into this house for 5 years and i slept alone without taeil so i felt so awkward. It is 7 a.m right now, so i quickly went downstairs to make some breakfast, but when i got there the house maid already done it. "Miss y/n, you need to sit down and let me do the work" the house maid, mrs. Kim, said and i nodded awkwardly. I sat on the dining table and she served me my breakfast, it had been a long time since this happen and it made me felt uncomfortable.

"Oh Y/N, you're up" My dad said while walking down the stairs. "Um yeah" i said and took a bite from the pancake. "Sweet heart, i want you to have this. You'll definately like it because i made this special room for you" he said and handed me a key room. "The new room is the room that is on the right and last one" He said and i nodded.

"I want to give you the room on your birthday as a present but you never come home so,Go check it out" he said and smiled at me. After finished eating, i went to that room and opened it. When the door was opened, the room was an art room and i was super excited because i love art. I went to into the room and  started to draw, it had been awhile since i draw. "sweet heart, do you like it ?" My dad asked and i nodded. "I need to go to work, have fun and maybe you should take a look at some university so maybe you could enter there" my dad said and i looked at him. "Really ?" i asked and he nodded. "Anything you want, i will grant it" he said and kissed my forehead. He went to work and i was focused with my drawing.

"Miss y/n, its nice to see you here again" Mrs. Kim said and i smiled. "Its good to be back" i said and continued on drawing. "But its unfortunate to hear about your relationship with your husband" she said and my pencil just drop. What have happen to me, how can i forget about taeil. "Mrs kim, could you leave me for awhile. I would like to be alone" I said and she nodded then closed the door.

I went to the balcony and called taeil, "Come on, pick up pick up" i said to myself. "Hello ?" After afew hours later, he finally picks up and he sounded like he just woke up. "TAEIL" i said and i held onto my phone tightly. "Who is this ?" he said and he cleared his throat. "Its me, your wife..Y/N.. What are you doing ? Did you just wake up ?" i asked and he hung up. "What the heck" i said to myself and sent him a message.

Y/N : What are you doing ?

Y/N : Have you ate your breakfast ? :/

Y/N : Are you getting ready for work ?

Y/N : Don't forget to pack yourself lunch, you'll be starving if you didn't .

My moon : I can take care of myself so you should take care of yourself too . Please stop messaging me. thank you and goodbye

I shut down my phone and sighed. I walked to my room and locked myself inside there.

-A few weeks later-

Taeil didn't call or even sent me a message so it is very frustrating and dissapointing. My dad just make things worst because he can't stop mentioning taeyong's name when we talked. I hate that my dad still had hopes for me with Taeyong, he knew i was still with taeil and i will never get a divorce because i really love him. So for this past weeks, i had stayed locked in my room because if i went out my dad will attack me by trying to shove taeyong into my life. TAEYONG ALREADY HAD MOVED ON BUT WHY IS HE STILL DOING THIS TO ME.

"Honey, its been days you didn't come out..Please just come out" my dad said while knocking. "I don't want too" i said and rolled myself in my blanket. "I told you she won't, this is all your fault because you didn't encourage taeil to be with her. Are you happy seeing you're daughter like this ?" I heard my mom argued with my dad. "Darling, could you just go back and take your medicine" my dad said .

"NO, i won't . You need to try and bring my son-in-law here to meet his wife. If you don't, you can't talk to your daughter and me" my mom said and i cheered for her but quietly. "ITS NO USE IF I WENT TO HIM, HE MIGHT NOT OPEN THE DOOR. HE WANTED A DIVORCE WITH OUR DAUGHTER BUT YET YOU STILL SUPPORT HIM ? we're done talking here because i need to rush to work now" my dad said and i sighed.

I opened my gallery and looked at pictures of taeil, he is such a cutie and i really missed him but at this point maybe we won't meet each other anymore because he was broken and my dad is definately going to hold me back from going to taeil. Suddenly a tear escaped and landed on my phone screen, "I miss him so much but i guess he didn't miss me" i said and place my phone on top of my chest.

Taeil P.O.V

I was busy looking at Y/N's picture that was on my working desk. "Taeil-sshi, are you not going to do your work ?" someone asked me and i looked behind, it was that rat taeyong. I kept quiet and started to do my work slowly, "I am" i said and he nodded. "So what have you been doing this days ? Have you gotten back with Y/N ?" he asked and i rolled my eyes. "I don't know, why are you asking me" i said and he sat infront of me. "Nothing, i thought you two got back together since i didn't saw her at her parent's house" he said and i shrugged.

"Well she is there, maybe she just locked herself in her room. I don't know, its not my business" i said and he gasped. "I thought you love her" he said and glared at him. "I do until someone messed up our relationship" i said and he looked away. "Come on, its just a mistake and she never did want to kiss me on purposely" he said and it took my attention. "What do you mean ?" i said and he told me the whole thing.

"Now you know the truth, go and call her" taeyong said and i shook. "Even if i want too, i can't. Her dad just hated me" i said and looked at y/n's picture again. "He hated you because he felt threaten. He wanted his daughter all by himself, she is the only child so. But he didn't come to your house and said that you need to divorce her right ?" taeyong said and i looked away. "He didn't do it right ?" he asked and i remain quiet.

-Flashback-

The next day after i leaved Y/N, her dad actually paid me a visit . "So taeil, how are you you ?" he asked and i looked down while holding my mug. "Last night, you really went wild" he said and i sighed. "You don't want to say anything ?" he asked and i looked at him. "I'm sorry about last night" i said and he nodded. "Well it is understandable and i actually agreed with your actions. For once, you're talking like a normal person. I love it" he said and i continued on looking down.

"I overheard you saying that you would sign the divorce papers, is that true ?" he asked and i nodded slowly. "Well i think that Y/N also missed her old life too, if not she won't kiss taeyong" he said and i shook slowly. "I think that better you get ready to go to court, its better to see Y/N be happy than spent her life feeling miserable, right ? and of course you want to see her living comfortably" he said while patting my shoulders.

"Yes sir, i want that..but i still love her" i said and he glared at me. "You don't know what is love, If you know you would think about Y/N's future and let her live the rich lifestyle" he said and he sounded angry. "I don't know" i said and opened the door. "Maybe you should go home sir, i'm tired right now so" i said and smiled at him. He sighed and went out, "Remember what i said, if you love her, you would've want to see her be happy and not worrying about money" He said before walking away.

I sighed and leaned against the door, It sucks not to born in a rich family. If i was born in a rich family, i  am living the dream life with Y/N right now . Then i got a call from Y/n, i sighed and made my voice sounded like i just woke up.

-End of flashback-

"Well he is always like that and will always be like that. I know him since i was little so i know how he treats people" taeyong said while playing my pen. "Would you stop" i said and took away my pen. "Okay now i'm curious. Like how did an angel that got everything that she wanted including a hot boyfriend. The hot boyfriend is me by the way, end up with a human... the human is you" Taeyong said while pointing at me.

"Well..."

-Another flashback-

6 years ago, during summer, i worked at an ice cream shop because i needed to earn money. Then there was a girl that caught my attention when i was working, she was wearing a white shirt and blue pastel skirt, she tied her hair into a ponytail and she got a pink backpack. She take my breath away because she was so pretty and she shines so bright but i know deep down that she isn't the one for me because she was out of my league.

I was holding two ice cream cone, i turnt around and saw her standing right infront of me with a smile on her face. She was about to order and i crushed the ice cream cone because i held it to tightly. "Your cone just been crush..taeil-sshi" she said and i looked down because i was so embarassed. "Um yea, i was just ummm doing an ASMR and how did you know my name ?" i asked and she laughed cutely. "Your very funny, its on you nametag silly" she said and my face just went red. "O..oh yeah hahah silly me" i said and she smiled at me. "So may i take your order ?" i said and she nodded.

"One blueberry ice cream and one strawberry ice cream" She said and i took the orders. She went back to her friends and i quickly scoop the ice creams then put it on a cone. I held her two ice creams and walked to her table. She was laughing with her friends and damn, i do not know why her laugh amazed me. "Taeil-sshi" she said and looked at me. "Hum ?" i hummed and she took the ice creams from my hands. "you were daydreaming" she said and i nodded . "Okay..thank you" she said and i still stood there.

"Is there anything wrong taeil-sshi ?" she asked and i looked away then quickly ran back to the counter, i hide behind the counter because i just realised how dumb i look. "Excuse me ?" someone said and i immediately stood up. It was that girl and she looked at me, "Could you pass me the tissues" she said with a smile and i quickly gave it to her, my hands were actually shaking.

"Thanks" she said and walked away. I really wanted to get her numbers but i was a coward so i just watched her from  afar until she went out of the shop.

-A couple of days later-

I was riding my bike and i was paddling it fastly because i was already late to my other job which is at a car wash place. I suddenly ran over to a girl and she was definately injured. "Are you okay ?" i said while picking up my bike back up because i also fell down. "Yeah, i'm okay" she said and her voice was familiar. The voice belongs to that girl that i met at the ice cream shop, she looks different.

"You got a new hairstyle ?" i asked and she looked at me. "Yea, i just dyed my hair..wait how did you kno-- Oh taeil-sshi" she said and smiled. "How have you been ?" she asked and i shrugged. "Well, i'm not that good but i'm alive right now so i think i am 50% feeling great and 50% feeling down" i said and she nodded. I looked at her knees and palm, both of it got a scratch and her knees was bleeding a little bit.

"Hey, um are you sure you're alright ?" i asked and she nodded. "How about you sit down and i'll help you to put on a bandage" i said and she shook quickly. "No no, you don't have too. I'm fine really" she said and i handed her the bandage. "If you insist then" i said and she sighed. "I think i do need help to wear it" she said and i looked at her.

She sat down at the bench and i helped her to put on the bandage at her knees and palms. "I never got to know your name" i said and sat next to her. "Oh right, i'm y/n" she said and i nodded. "Its a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" i said and my ears felt hot, maybe because i am embarassed. "Thank you" she softly said and smiled. We exchange the number and when we both parted ways, i hesitated whether i should call her or not but in the end she was the first one that called me.

-End of Flashback-

"Thats a boring story" Taeyong said while eating the candy from my candy bowl. "If this is a movie, i won't even watch it" he said and putted his legs on my desk. "Well of course you won't because mostly girls will watch romantic movies like this. Trust me, if my love story turnt to be a movie, i would win a awards for the movie" i said and he laughed. "That is so lame" he said and i pushed his legs down.

"Taeyong, Taeil" Someone suddenly called us and it was Y/N's dad. "Oh uncle, when did you arrive ? do you want something ?" taeyong asked and i avoid to mae eye contact with her dad. "Taeil, you got to go meet Y/N. Right now, she is acting like a crazy person" he said then grabbed my arms. "No, i won't" i said and he looked at me with a shock expression. "What do you mean you won't ? You say that you love her" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"You told me to leave her and i did. But now you're telling me to go back ? i don't get you" i said and pulled back my arm. "You don't understand here" he said and i looked at him. "What ?" i said and taeyong was at the back, convincing me that i should go. "Y/N is not acting like herself, she is getting depressed and she won't come out of the room. She is basically love sick and i don't know what shall i do" he said and ruffled his hair.

"I would go..but on two condition" i said and he looked at me. "What ? tell me. I'll definately do whatever you want" he said and i smirked.

Y/N P.O.V

"Darling, can you come out ? it has been awhile since you locked yourself. Please come out and eat something with me" my mom said and i sighed. "I don't feel like it" i said and she still knocked on the door. "Mom, i said i don't feel like eating" I raised my voice a little but and she stopped on knocking. A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door . "CAN YOU JUST STOP IT" i yelled because i was so annoyed by it.

"Babe ?..are you in here ?" I heard taeil's voice and i quickly open the door but then it was actually my dad and he was holding up his phone (A/N : Means that taeil's voice came from the phone, like a recorded voice). "...What the hell" i said and wanting to close back the door, suddenly someone held the door and i couldn't close it. "Dad, could you just stop acting like this" i said and my dad pointed at his hands and legs. "I didn't hold anything sweetheart" he said and i sighed. "I don't want to play around" i said and ruffled my hair. "I FELT LIKE GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW" i said and grunted.

"Really ?" i heard taeil's voice. "Oh my god, I really am crazy.. Oh no" i said to myself and held onto my hair, it is making more look like a crazy person. "You missed me that much ?" i heard his voice again and i quickly ran to my bed. I hide myself in my blanket and kept on repeating, "Its just in your head", multiple times. Then suddenly i felt like someone laid down next to me and hugged me, "Taeil ?" i said and the person hummed.

I slowly pull down my blanket and turnt around, it was taeil. "TAEIL.. MOON TAEIL ?" i said and he smiled. "Yes" he said and i hugged him tightly. "You stupid little moon, i've missed you. You didn't even bother call or reply my text. I thought you hated me and didn't want me anymore, at some point i thought that the divorce paper will come" i said and he chuckled. "I'm sorry i made you like that. i also miss you so much" he said and started to kiss my cheeks. "I really do miss my little pink backpack girl" he said and kissed my cheeks again.

He told me what happen after we parted but he said that i shouldn't tell my dad about this. He also had made an agreement with my dad, the agreement was that my dad need to accept him and stop bothering our relationship. I was actually surprised that my dad would agree to that but mostly i am glad that my dad finally realised how much taeil mean me.

"Ehem, so your mother had made her decision to let you two stay here until taeil could buy a house at a more proper place and she also forced me to accept you, taeil, as one of my worker" my dad suddenly walked into my room and ruin the moment. "Really ?" taeil said and he looks excited. "Yea, now stop talking to me and you're going to work there by next week" my dad said and looked away. "I think, i will pass that offer because i felt like taeyong still needed me and he will never got the electricity on without me so i just had to declined that offer" taeil said and i hugged him from the back. "Do whatever you like" my dad said and exited the room.

I took taeil to my art room and he was amazed by it. "Amazing right ?" i said and he nodded. "Sit there" i said while pointing at a chair that was near the balcony and he obeyed me. I started to draw a painting of him and he won't stop moving, "Taeil stop it" i said and he immediately stop. My life will always be complete with or without money because i will always have Taeil beside me and thats all i need. I just need him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.3K 31
𝗡𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ⇢ 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁
1.5K 55 19
ɦǟʟʟʊƈɨռǟȶɨօռֆ It felt like an alternate reality, everytime I close my eyes. In the world full of wonders and new things to explore. It felt weird, s...
317K 24K 34
"this is going to be one of those nights wherein you'll wished that it was all a dream." mintyxuxi. 2016.09.24 2017.01.18 All rights reserved. ...
4.5K 305 22
나재민 || Na jaemin +meet nana-the troublemaker angel who were sent to earth and seulbi-A girl who coincidentally wishing upon a shooting star. ❝ It's e...