These Days

By HolyTrinity513

These days, anything can happen. More

Today-1
Crushing-2
Pour It Up-3
What did I do?-4
Going back-5
We Did That-6
Three Way-7
Shooketh-8
Planning-9
Crystal light-10
Neva da answer-11
Frauds-12
The Great Escape-13
No breaks-15
You deserve an explanation-16
Parental Roles-17
Never Lasts-18
Drastic Measures-19
Goodbye-20
Schooled-21
Loose Ends-22
Retaliation-23
Now Boarding-24
Sneak Peek
Those Days

Over it-14

2.2K 148 70
By HolyTrinity513

This chapter is like...the last normal chapter of this book. Next chapter it all goes down from there. Edges will vanish, WIGS will be relocated, scalps SNATCHED.

Enjoy! ❤️

There's a 3 day time skip here.

Beyoncé's POV

The next 2 days were pretty normal. At least for the group we were dealing with. The most eventful thing was when Nika almost crashed the RV because she missed the brake. Needless to say, that was her last time driving and she'd only been at it for about five minutes. We were now in Washington D.C. (a/n) I live like 20 minutes outside of D.C. (I live in Maryland)

Robyn parked the RV near a dock.
"Robyn why is the ocean darker than your soul?" Onika asked.
"That's not the ocean Nika. That's the Potomac River which btw we'll be on in about...15 minutes." Robyn explained.
"Why exactly is that?" I asked.
"We're doing the spirit of D.C boat tour. I mostly just wanna see Mount Vernon." She said.

"I don't see any mountains Robby I think you got scammed." Onika said.
"I- Onika. That's the name of where George Washington lived sweetie."
"Oh." She said with a confused look on her face. We all got off of the RV and waited for the others to exit the second one.

Onika's POV

Little does Robyn know, Jayce doesn't do boats. She's in for a rude awakening.
"What are we doing here?" He asked as he walked up to me.
"Robyn's making us do a boat tour. She wants to see George Washington's house on like a mountain or some shit like that." I told him.

"Ha! Y'all can get on that boat. You know I don't do anything on the damn water." He said while shaking his head.
"Let's go we're on da next ride" Robyn said.
"Oh I'm not going. You can get your happy little Rasta ass on that boat but my ass isn't going."
"Oh but ya are. I paid for da ticket and you bet off MY money in Vegas so I think it's only right that we bet off YOUR life." She said as she dragged him down the boardwalk.

We all sat on our comfy seats while Jayce stared straight ahead nervously tapping his foot. He didn't say a word the entire ride and he didn't move at all unless he was wiping his palms on his pants. When we got off the boat he did this ugly little dance.
"Alright guys we're gonna walk around a bit and record some of what we see so we can get some inspiration."

I whined because I did NOT feel like walking. Robyn bent down in front of me and I clapped before getting on her back. She straightened herself out, holding onto me under my thighs.
"Big ass baby." Jayce mumbled.
"Yeah? That's why you're walking. Stay mad." I said flipping my hair. We filmed as we walked down the streets seeing people rushing to work which was either on the street or in one of the tightly packed together buildings. I fell asleep on Robyn's shoulder after about 20 minutes.

When I woke up, we were in line on a long boardwalk. I looked up to see a huge Ferris wheel.
"Nice of you to join us Nika. This is the capital wheel." Robyn said.

"Robyn don't you think it's a little bit weird to be on a damn Ferris wheel this late, literally on the damn water."
"Nonsense....unless you're a pussy." She suggested as she set me down smirking at me.
"Hey you are what you eat." I said.
Jayce was looking down at his phone and mine vibrated in my pocket. I took it out to see he was texting me.

From GBF🙃💙🤴🏽
I don't know about all this. I think something is wrong with Robyn.

To GBF🙃💙🤴🏽
I noticed. She's acting real white today. I thought we were just gonna eat and see the White House and shit. She wanna do off the wall shit.

From GBF🙃💙🤴🏽
Robyn's remaining brain cells:

To GBF🙃💙🤴🏽
LMAOOOO. We're really doing this shit rn. I planned on spending the summer on the beach in Cali not across the damn country on a light up wheel. Like this is how I'm supposed to be:

From GBF🙃💙🤴🏽
Right. We're getting closer to the front and you know she's not gonna let us get out of this.

"Robyn let's think about this for a minute. Couldn't we go tour...metro or the Washington monument or something." I suggested.
"We're here for actual residents not tourists."
"Then why are we doing this crazy shit?" Jayce asks.
"I just wanna watch you piss your pants." She said with a smirk.
Jayce looked over at me and pointed at her head before shaking his.

The next one came down and the people came out and all six of us piled in. I was sitting between Jayce and Robyn. Go figure.
"Enjoy the ride I'll see you back down here in a little under 30 minutes" the man said as he closed the door.
Jayce and I looked at each other with wide eyes. We felt the Ferris wheel begin moving again. We were all silent until Jayce spoke up.

"Robyn. You are batshit crazy and people tell me I'm out of my mind all the time. No one is more insane than you."
"Thank ya Jayce" she said with a fake smile.
The wheel stopped again to let more people off.
"At least these things are air conditioned." I said attempting to lighten the mood.

"Just stop." Jayce said shaking his head.
About 10 minutes later, we reached the top of the wheel and came to a stop. The vessel was swinging back and forth lightly, nothing too bad.
"There's a fly in here and shit."Jayce said, swatting at something on his shoulder. There were lights lining the vessel so we could still see each other.

The bug flew in front of my face and I heard a very familiar buzz.
"Uh...that's not a fly." I said. We all started to scream and swat wildly besides Robyn. She got up and had to bend over because of the height of what we were in. I could feel us swinging back and forth wildly as we all were jumping and sliding away from the bee and Robyn tried unsuccessfully to kill it.

After about 2 minutes, Robyn's shoe was off and she was slamming it on the walls wherever she heard the bee.
"I got it!" She exclaimed triumphantly. We all calmed down but the pod continued to swing violently. I began to get dizzy from the fact that the vessel was swinging as the Ferris wheel was moving.
"I'm about to throw up." Jayce said.

"Swallow dat shit Jayce or I swear I will reduce your paycheck!" Robyn exclaimed. That was enough for him to gulp and suddenly be fine.
"Everything is all good over here!" He said with a smile. We all sat still and eventually the rocking subsided. When we got off we all groaned.
"Robyn call some damn Ubers so we can go get the RVs and head to the hotel. I'm done with you for the day." Beyoncé said.

We got back to the RVs about 30 minutes later and Robyn drove not very far to the hotel we were staying at. When Jayce and I got out we saw that we were staying at the MGM Hotel & Casino causing us to squeal.
"Hell nah. Keep y'all little grimy fingers away from my wallet. We are going to sleep and leaving in the morning to go home." Robyn said sternly.
"Yes ma'am." Jayce and I said glumly in

Sorry for the slightly boring chapter I just needed to speed this up. I'll be updating again tomorrow evening.☺️

Why is Robyn so adventurous?

Robyn and Jayce aren't arguing as much.

Do you think it'll be smooth sailing for the rest of the book?

Btw I'm bored af so comment some questions if you want, so I can answer them all. Ask me literally anything. It can be normal or it can be out of pocket, idc.

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!❤️

1278 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.4K 60
Just a bunch of gay shots with your fav female celebs...
28.2K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.
297K 13.8K 58
"don't mess with my baby, they better not mess with my baby" [will contain explicit content]