|| Moonstruck || BTS (Mermaid...

Oleh lushipurr

In which a mermaid has to learn how to live in the human world as a normal teenager. But what happens when sh... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - Begin
Chapter 2 - Oh, are you late too?
Chapter 3 - Run
Chapter 4 - No More Dream
Chapter 5 - Where did you come from?
Chapter 6 - Danger
Chapter 7 - Tomorrow
Chapter 8 - Breathe
Chapter 9 - Truth
Chapter 10 - Or Dare
Chapter 11 - Shutter
Chapter 12 - New Kid on the Block
Chapter 13 - Betrayal
Chapter 14 - Hide and Seek
Chapter 15 - Phasewalk
Chapter 16 - Rescue
Chapter 17 - Chase Me
Chapter 18 - Growl
Chapter 19 - 방탄소년단
Chapter 20 - Dreamcatchers
Chapter 21 - Misplay
Chapter 22 - Menace pt. 1
Chapter 23 - Menace pt. 2
Chapter 24 - Menace pt. 3
Chapter 25 - Paroxysm
Chapter 26 - Missing
Chapter 28 - Walker
Chapter 29 - Good Night
Chapter 30 - Come Back Home
Chapter 31 - Wake Up
Chapter 32 - Sunshine Monday
Chapter 33 - Paper Tuesday
Chapter 34 - Pizza Wednesday
Chapter 35 - Bottled Thursday
Chapter 36 - Grateful Friday
Chapter 37 - Habit Saturday
Chapter 38 - Postcard Sunday
Chapter 39 - Late Cupid
Chapter 40 - Don't Ask
Chapter 41 - You Too?

Chapter 27 - Skin

1K 41 11
Oleh lushipurr

(A/N: Sorry for not updating in forever! 💀 my co-writer and I have been very busy these past few weeks but we're free again now!! Thank you guys for voting and I hope you guys are enjoying the story 💕 Also this book will soon be a YouTube fanfic as well! You can see its teaser intro above~)

"Jungkook, where the hell have you been!?" Seokjin angrily shrieked.

Jungkook stepped forward a bit, smiling. "C'mon guys, I was just curious... you see?"

Jungkook's voice sounded off somehow, nobody seemed to notice though. Enraged, Seokjin began to step towards Jungkook to give him a piece of his mind. Namjoon quickly blocked Seokjin's path in a discrete way.

"Hey, do you remember what codename we decided to call you?" Namjoon questioned as his eyes narrowed.

Jungkook's gaze froze in place as his smile grew. "Uh, didn't we agree with Seagull? Why do you ask?" Jungkook chuckled, his voice still sounding somewhat distorted.

"We're looking for Y/N, have you seen her?" Namjoon asked followed by a short pause from Jungkook's response.

"We're looking for Y/N, have you seen her?"Jungkook said with Namjoon's voice imitated to near perfection. Everybody stood shocked and confused to what Jungkook was trying to do in a serious situation like this. Murmurs started up behind Seokjin.

"Stop screwing around! I'm going to kick your ass if you don't get over here!" Seokjin warned.

Jungkook quickly retreated into the darkness letting out a distorted but distinguishable Jin signature window wiper laugh. Everyone stared in horror and confusion. Namjoon knew exactly what they were dealing with though.

"Skinwalker." Namjoon said in a low voice.

"Skinwalker?" Seokjin asked, confused.

"Wait, don't they only live in the US? What is one of them doing here?" Jimin questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"S-s-surely they can't be real....right?" Hoseok mumbled nervously.

"If mermaids are real, I'm pretty sure any other mythical creatures are real too. Also we don't live in times before Christopher Columbus. That thing could have come by boat or plane." Taehyung explained. He then turned to Namjoon. "By the way, what is a Skinwalker?"

"Long story short, they mimic and kill people." Namjoon replied.

Hoseok gulped and trembled even more at the sound of that. "D-d-does that mean.... Jungkook..."

"We can't be so sure, c'mon lets beat the answers out of that imposter!" Seokjin interrupted before running after the imposter Jungkook. Everyone followed but Namjoon knew better thanks to all the Youtube videos he has watched about Skinwalkers so he readied his stun knife.

The laugher kept playing like a recorder as the boys chased after the imposter. It began to come from the upper floor, so they followed until Seokjin turned on one of the corridors and crashed into Y/N. Y/N frantically grabbed onto Seokjin's arms shaking and crying as if she had experienced the most traumatizing event in her life.

"It's here, it's here, it's here... we have to get out! It dragged Jungkook! He's dead, he's dead, he's dead!" Y/N yelled.

"Calm down! Maybe you saw wrong. We need to keep our heads in place. Here, drink some water." Seokjin escorted Y/N to a nearby water fountain but she refused. Namjoon however took up on the offer. As the boys comforted Y/N, Namjoon wiped the water from his mouth with his fingers.

"Y/N, I need you to remember where you last saw Jungkook." Namjoon said calmly as he grabbed onto Y/N's arm with his still wet fingers.

"Ummm, I saw him...on the lower floor. He was covered in blood." Y/N began to explain.

"Did you see what was dragging him?" Namjoon questioned.

"Uh.... he was tall. I didn't get a good look at him okay! I just focused on Jungkook...." Y/N trailed off.

"Damn.... I'm sorry for interrogating you. We need all the information we can get but enough about that, let's keep going."

Everyone agreed and began to move out. Namjoon followed closely behind Y/N and without a moments notice, he activated his stun knife and struck Y/N's back. Y/N shrieked and all the boys turned around to look at what they thought was a deranged Namjoon or maybe an imposter.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Seokjin yelled, grabbing Namjoon's shoulder.

Namjoon quickly shook Seokjin's hand off his shoulder and showed him his own hand. "Look! My hand is wet with water, yet when I touched her arm, she didn't transform! You all saw that! She's not Y/N!"

The boys turned their head to Y/N who had her back hunched, arms hanging and hair flowing over her face. She began twitching and laughing in Yoongi's voice. From across the corridor, the sound of bones cracking could be heard. Y/N's face rose to at least 7 feet tall, followed by everything else.

In a compilation of voices, dominated by Y/N's voice, the creature spoke. "Namjoon, you're too smart for your own good. One of you will die now."

Chills ran up everyone's spines as the creature charged towards Jimin. Taehyung quickly fumbled through his vest's utility pockets and tossed a couple of smoke pellets on the ground. Jimin immediately took this chance to make a run for it, pulling on Hoseok's shirt. Taehyung and the rest quickly followed to make their escape.

The creature let out a very loud shriek mixed with laughter. As the boys ran, the shrieks continued combined with scratching on the walls. Hoseok slammed on the elevator doors and quickly pressed on the call button several times. The doors miraculously opened, letting the boys in.

"Press the parking lot button!" Seokjin whispered loudly.

The doors soon closed, not before the shrieks grew louder and louder.

"What are we going to find in the parking lot? The whole building is closed off, no?" Namjoon asked, panting.

"There's a secret entrance somewhere in the parking lot that will lead us outside." Seokjin replied.

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "And how do you know that?"

Seokjin flipped his imaginary long hair. "Wait, didn't I tell you guys? I told you guys several times, I'm the owner of this building."

"WHAT?!" Everyone said in unison.

"I thought you were just joking around!!" Hoseok exclaimed.

DING!

The sound marked the end of the elevator ride which provided some sort of safety for the boys. The boys rushed into the parking lot following Seokjin. As they followed, everyone stopped.

"No, this can't be!! How is this possible?!" Hoseok shrieked.

"Well, I guess the only one who was paying attention to Seokjin was Jungkook." The skinwalker said as it tossed Jungkook's unconscious body towards the boys. Jimin immediately rushed over to Jungkook to make sure he was okay.

"What do you want from us?! If my knowledge is correct, you're a skinwalker so that means you also have something to do with Yoongi's strange behavior! And seeing that you can imitate Y/N, what did you do with her?!" Namjoon bravely demanded for answers as he pointed at the creature.

The skinwalker paced around side to side, laughing maniacally. "Y/N? I did nothing to her. I'm actually grateful to her. She's the one who freed me. As for Yoongi, don't worry about him. He's my snack for later. Let's call it automatic delivery. And as for you, I just want to have new skin to wear and limbs to detach."

Namjoon angrily punched the hood of the car to his left, activating the alarm which resonated through the whole parking structure. Jimin searched for his smoke pellets and tossed them.

"That trick won't work on me this time, little boy!" The creature's massive hand reached through the smoke and grabbed Jimin by the shoulder.

As the grip on Jimin's shoulder tightened, the creature moaned in pain. "Maybe that won't, but this will!" Jungkook said as he used Jimin's stun knife to pierce the creature's side.

Jimin quickly freed himself from the grip. Jungkook activated the stun knife, immobilizing the creature in place. Taehyung and Jimin quickly grabbed onto Jungkook and dragged him towards Jin.

"Over here guys!" Seokjin ushered the boys towards the secret entrance.

The secret entrance was a narrow, short hallway, around less than 6 feet tall and enough to fit only one person at a time. The boys hurried and in no time they reached the end of the hallway and climbed up a ladder. Exiting through a hatch near a playground, each of the boys climbed out, wet dirt and heavy rain enveloping them.

"Come on guys! Let's get the hell out of here!" Seokjin said as he helped each member climb out of the hatch.

And then from deep in the narrow hallway, everyone heard Y/N's voice rambling random stuff as if practicing a script.

"Run!!" Hoseok yelled.

Everyone sprinted towards the nearby road. A few seconds into the sprint, Jungkook stumbled and fell. The creature was already hovering over him, ready to strike. In a quick, violent flash, a cane spun, bouncing off the creature and knocking it down. The cane then dug itself into the dirt and a lightning bolt struck it.

"You're pretty cocky for a skinwalker, but that ends today." Dami said as she pointed her cane at the skinwalker.

"You're not running from us this time." I said as I moved from behind Dami.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

82.4K 3.4K 22
Jimin is a twenty three year old merman, his tail blue and grey, his hair silver, eyes blue, milky skin, he's just beautiful. ______ Yoongi is a tou...
95.4K 4.5K 29
| COMPLETED | | WILL SOON UNDERGO EDITING | "Will you just go back to hell? Or will I have to drag you there?" Yoongi whispers harshly but Jimin neve...
8.3K 457 14
[Book 3] "If you want her come and take her"- park jimin. "I will drown you and kill you in the same water where you born"- jeon jungkook. -_-_-_-_...
3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...