Dangerous Love

By CloudiLynn

"Careful Bella, keep licking your lips like that and I'll have to take you right here right now." A smirk was... More

Author's Note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - finale
Authors note!!!!

Chapter 4

15.9K 423 84
By CloudiLynn

Ryan's POV

Damn. That's all I have to say. I've never seen a woman more beautiful in my life.

I'm so frustrated right now, since I don't know if she should have the job or not. She's definitely brave, I do happen to know that. She actually stood up to me. Nobody does that. . . So she has guts.

No woman has ever made me more angry. I want her so badly.

"Cameron!!" I yelled, smashing and nearly breaking my beer bottle on the table.

"Yes, Ryan?" she asked, batting her eyelashes and leaning her chest down in front of my face.

"I need you right now," I growled, taking her in my arms and kissing her.

Cameron was the girl who, if I really needed it, would have sex with.

At the moment all I could think about was kissing Bella. And how good she could be in bed. Don't get me wrong, Cameron is a beast in the sack and all, but Bella is beautiful. And trust me, beauty wins.

But with every kiss I had with Cameron, I couldn't help but think it was Bella. Which made me unable to stop kissing her.

My brother thought Cameron and I were perfect together. He thought we had a serious relationship. But what he didn't know was that I didn't give a shit about her. He thinks I'm going to pop the question any time now... What a dumbass.

I continued to trail kisses down her neck, leading towards her breasts. She moaned, begging for me to move lower.

Eventually I put a condom on and prepared to enter her hot sex.

And right when I was about to do so, my phone rang.

"Fück!" I cursed, kicking my bed in frustration.

I answered my phone, annoyed to hear my cousin squealing with joy.

"She'll take the job, Ryan!!! EEEEE!!!!!"

"Nicole, when the fück did I actually ever give her the job?"

"Please, Ryan, just give her a chance. That's all I'm asking," she begged.

No matter how badly I wanted to say yes, I didn't think she was ready for the job. I didn't think she could really handle all of my mafia shit.

"Sorry Nicole, but I just don't think she can have the job. . ." I said calmly.

"You. Are. A. BITCH!" she screamed before hanging up.

I threw my phone down on the desk before I said, "Sorry, Cameron, not tonight."

"But baby, you know you need me," she said, massaging my member.

"I said not tonight."

"But Ryan-" "GET OUT, CAMERON!" I yelled.

She knew she had pushed my buttons, so she grabbed her shirt, put it on, and left. I could sense that she muttered something under her breath, but at that point I didn't care.

All that mattered to me was Bella Thorne.

*****

I drank my coffee, enjoying the hot liquid that trailed down my throat. I sighed in satisfaction, thinking of Bella.

That woman has been on my mind all damn day.

I resisted the urge to call Nicole and tell her I wanted Bella as a waitress at my casino.

Well. . .Maybe not.

"Nicole?" my morning raspy voice said.

"What the hell do you want?" she hissed angrily.

"I just wanted to let you know that I've been rethinking my decision from yesterday."

"YAY!! You'll hire Bella?"

"Why do you want to know so badly?"

"Because," she said, "Bella's right beside me."

"Shit!" I yelled coughing up some coffee and spitting it on my counter.

"So. . . She's hired?" Nicole said with a curious tone in her voice.

"I guess."

She screamed loudly, and I could tell that I made her really happy.

"Oh Ryan I love you so much! You're now my favorite cousin!! EEEEE!!" She yelled.

I could hear Bella in the background, saying, "Nicole calm down. You should be glad I'm even accepting this job."

The fück? You should be glad I'm offering you the damn job!! I have high standards!!

"Hey Nicole?"

"Yes, favorite cousin?" she giggled.

"Can I talk to Bella for a moment please?"

"Sure she's right next to me," Nicole said, handing the phone to Bella.

"What," Bella said without question.

"You start tomorrow. Be there by 8:30 P.M."

"Okay."

"Oh, and Bella?"

"Yes?"

"Don't be late." I smirked before hanging up, feeling an emotion that was indescribable.

After changing into my clothes, I walk outside of my house and walk around the town of Guthram, checking every spot I know of, to see if Martin left any sign that he might have been here. I can't have that bastard near here. This is my town. I own it. So he can't walk around acting like he owns it.

I begin walking back to my house, but on the way, I find one of Martin's men trying to hide behind a tree.

I grab my mic from my pocket and began speaking, "Hey Rob meet me at 24.37;Carol street ASAP!"

I creep over to the tree, with my gun in my hand and yell, "BOO!"

The man jumped two inches high, and looked at me. He started hyperventilating, unable to contain his fear.

"Please. . .Don't hurt me!! I have a family to support. . .I don't even like Martin anyways." The man was terrified, and I knew that before I blew his guts away I'd have to get every piece of information I could possibly get.

"Does Martin have any plans against me?" I asked, pointing the gun to his forehead.

"As of right now, no, but in a couple months or so he's planning a huge attack on you guys."

"Interesting. . .What type of attack?"

"A surprise attack. So, sir, you won't see it coming."

"And how am I supposed to know you're not lying to me?" I said angrily.

"I'm not lying to you sir, I promise, because I go to church every Sunday with my family. I have my wife and my two little boys I want to give a very bright future. Please, sir. You have to believe me," he said, falling on his knees. He pulled out his wallet and showed me a picture of his family. They all looked harmless. But I still had one question wandering around in my mind.

"If you have a family and go to church, then why the hell are you in the mafia?"

"I don't know, sir. I guess my dad wanted me to carry it on, since my family has been in the mafia for a long time." The man scratched his head, looking at his feet.

I looked at the picture in his wallet one more time, "So cute. How old are they?"

"7 and 3, sir. Carter and Conner. I love them so much."

"Really?"

"Really," he said, smiling.

"Well then tell them I said I'm sorry for their loss."

"Loss? Who's loss?"

"Yours," I said, pulling the trigger. The sound of the pistol going off was extremely loud, I probably scared a couple of people.

The man's blood instantly went everywhere, including my shirt and face. I smiled evilly, enjoying the sight of Martin's men's blood.
I didn't give a rat's ass about his family. I never feel bad for people. And I'm not about to start.

I saw Rob and the team drive up in a car. They saw everything and started cleaning up.

"Thanks guys, I'll be going home to get cleaned up." I walked home (roughly a 10 minute walk) and was shocked to see Bella at my front door.

"The hell are you doing here?" she asked, "OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" Bella walked up to me, looking at my bloody face and shirt.

"First off, this is my house, and second, someone died. And why do you care?" I smirked, looking down at her (Yes, down. She's very short. Well, compared to me, that is).

"I don't care," she said, "and how the hell is this your house? Nicole was supposed to give me the address to-" she stopped, and I watched as an angry look appeared open her face.

"Nicole. . ." she whispered. If looks could kill, we'd be planning Nicole's funeral right now.

"Wanna come inside?" I asked.

"Why the hell would I go inside?"
she inquired.

"Maybe because you'd like to see the inside. After all, I'm rich and own one big ass house. So, wanna come in?" I asked, giving her my hand.

"Okay. . ." she hesitated.

I then took her hand, and we walked inside.

--------------------

Was this a good chapter? I hope it was. . .Even though I  know it was kind of boring. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!! AND PLEASE COMMENT!! I am guaranteed to love you if you vote and comment. Anywho, see you next time!!

XX
CloudiLynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 1K 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
144K 3.5K 53
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
483K 18.4K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
213K 5.5K 45
Charlotte is kidnapped and shipped half way across the world when clubbing with friends. After being sold she tries to find any possible way to make...