every night ; kim taehyung ✔️

Af btstydia

He walked in every night... With a different woman. highest ranking: 1 in #taehyungfanfic Mere

IMPORTANT
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIV
X
XI
important autor's note
XIII
XIV - uncensored
XIV - censored
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XVIV
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
note
what if
XXV - final

XII

28K 1.1K 1.7K
Af btstydia

The next day is a Saturday and I'm already up. I only have to go to the club at 4 so I have most of the day free, I'm having to go to work earlier to pay off for the days I missed.

I wake up to texts from Jungkook, asking me when we should meet up and where.

I tell him to meet me at 11 at a coffee shop near downtown. I go to my bathroom and take a shower and as soon as I'm finished my phone starts to ring and it's Taehyung's name that pops up.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey... I was wondering if you wanted to go to the zoo with me today?" he asks.

"Oh... I can't. I am going to have coffee with Jungkook today."

"With who?"

"Jungkook. Why?"

"Oh, nothing. I'll see if Namjoon wants to go with me." he says coldly and hangs up.

Weird.

I get out of the house to meet with Jungkook at the coffee place. Everything goes on normally. We catch up on things, he tells me he's engaged now, why he came back. I tell him about the job and how my life's going.

After that I head home and change into my pajamas, waiting for the time I have to go to the work. I get on my phone and see pictures of Taehyung and Minhyun at the zoo on my twitter feed.

What the hell?

It's around that same time when I hear a knock on my door. I open it and Taehyung is on the other side.

"Hey." he says, "How was coffee with Jungkook?" he asks as he comes in.

"Great. How was the zoo with Minhyun?" I sit down and cross my arms as he freezes next to me.

"What?"

"The zoo. With Minhyun. Did you two have fun?" I ask again.

"Hayun, I swear-" he starts but kicks my table which makes him look down exposing a little bit of his neck.

I see a purple-ish mark on his neck and my whole body goes stiff. My throat and lips become dry and I can barely speak.

"What's that on your neck?" I ask calmly.

"What?" he touches and rubs it but nothing comes out.

"What's that?" I ask again.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." he says and walks over to my bathroom to check it on the mirror, "Hayun, I swear to God this is not a hickey." he fastens his steps towards me and he kneels down to reach my height as I sit on the couch.

"What if it is?" I shrug.

"What?" his expression changes to blank.

"Was it Minhyun?" I let out a little humorless laugh.

"No, Hayun, please. I'd never do that to you." he cups my cheeks and strokes them with his thumb.

"Why do you act like this?" I take his hands off from my cheeks and stand up, my tone a little high.

"Like what?" he stands up two, his tone higher.

"Like, like... Like we're dating?!" I almost shout.

"What, I don't!"

"Yes, you do! Why?!"

"Maybe because I wanna date you!" he almost shouts.

"What?" I ask on a low tone.

"You already know how I feel about you and knowing you were out with Jungkook, the man you said was the only one you truly loved, made me frightened. So I invited Namjoon to go to the zoo with me, but he couldn't, so the first person to come to my mind was Minhyun and my dumb brain thought it would be a good idea to make you jealous. I was just so afraid I'd might lose you." he says looking down at his feet.

"Taehyung." I say on a low tone and he looks at me, "Jungkook is engaged, he met someone in Japan and he's marrying her here in Korea. And you wouldn't lose me. I don't love him anymore..." I say, "I love you."

"You what?" his eyebrows raise as he stares at me in surprise.

"I love you." a smile grows bigger on my face.

With a smile on his face he quickly walks over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. His hands wrapped around my waist as he rests his head on the crook of my neck.

"I love you." he whispers.

"I love you too." I say as I run my fingers through his hair, "But..." I start and I feel his body go stiff, "What's that on your neck?" I ask and he relaxes his body as his heartbeat slows down.

"Oh, a woman was playing with her child behind me and she accidentally hit me with her phone, I almost fell down cause it was so strong." he lets out a little chuckle as we still hug.

"Oh my God." I laugh.

I try to break the hug, but he holds me tighter.

"No, wait. Let's stay like this for some time." he says, "I've been waiting for this for a while."

"Don't move!" I say as I try to put foundation on Taehyung's neck.

"It tickles!" he laughs like a little kid.

"Okay, sit down. You're too tall, I can barely reach your neck." I say and sit him down on the toilet.

I grab a beauty blender instead of a brush and start to blend it.

"Is this better?" I ask.

"Yes." he nods.

After a few retouches I finally finish and it doesn't look so bad.

"Check it out." I say.

He stands up and walks over to the mirror.

"It's gone!" he smiles, impressed, "Thank you so much!" he hugs me and gives me a little peck on my cheek.

"Wow, I'm an artist. You can barely tell there was a hickey there." I mess with him.

"It's not a hickey!!!" he says, annoyed.

"I know, I know. Sorry." I laugh.

"I just don't want people to think I have a hickey on my neck. They'll think it was M... Minhyun." he fakes like he's going to gag as he says her name and I laugh, "But I also don't want to make us public yet. You deserve privacy."

"Yeah, that was crazy. I don't think I'm ready to make it public either. I'll let you know when I am." I say brushing little strands of hair off of his eyes.

"Okay... But soon please, I wanna take you to the zoo. It must be so awesome to go with someone that doesn't complain every three seconds." he says rolling his eyes.

I laugh at him and he smiles.

"Okay, I gotta head to work, Mister." I give his butt a slight slap before I walk out the bathroom to go change.

"Did you just slap my butt?" he chuckles in amusement as he turns around.

"I can now." I smirk, "Okay, I'm going to change."

"Can I watch?... I can now...?" he winks.

"Bye, Taehyung~~" I say as I close the door and hear him groan jokingly on the other side.

After I change I leave my room and see Taehyung on my couch, playing on his phone.

"You're still here...?" I say frowning.

"I'm taking you to work." he smiles, standing up.

"Are you sure people are not gonna see..."

"My car is pretty dark. It'll be okay." he walks over to me, "You know I wouldn't be doing this if it was dangerous." he strokes my cheek with his thumb.

"Okay... Let's go." I nod and we both leave.

He leaves me at work and I start working until my last costumers leave at almost 3 am.

I don't see Jungkook for the whole day, he doesn't show up for work which is weird since I was with him in the morning.

I get home exhausted from a physically draining day at work and plop down on the couch. I didn't even change out of my work clothes since all I wanted was to leave.

Before I can even change I hear a weak knock on my door. I'm a little scared cause who would knock on my door at 3 am?

I hear it again, a little louder this time. I open it slowly and see Jungkook leaning against the door frame looking messed up.

"Jungkook?"

"Hello..." he mumbles.

I immediately smell whiskey all over him.

"Are you drunk?" I ask and he nods slowly, "Come in." I put a hand around his shoulder and he steps in, almost falling.

I sit him down on the couch and sit next to him.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I was at bar." he says, his words rolling off of his mouth slowly.

"Why aren't you home with your fiancé?"

"Shhh..." he waves his hand slowly, "Don't say that word."

"Fiancé?"

"Yeah... I'm... I don't... I'm gonna vomit." he puts a hand on his belly.

"Do you want to go to the bathroom?" I ask already standing up.

"No, no. Let me tell you what ha- what happened." he hiccups in the middle of the sentence, "Seeing you today and talking to you made me question a lot." he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask, tense.

"I think I made the wrong choice when I proposed to Natsumi." he says, "I realised, I..."

"You?" I start panicking.

"I miss you."

a/n:: 1. most of you guessed it wrong
2. this shit is crazy
3. what do yall thinK

okok ily i'm probably updating soon bye

xx
bea

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

817K 32.1K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
90.1K 4.5K 27
who would have thought that a random night out could become so much more for taehyung and yoongi? highest rank: #11 in taegi
2.3K 148 48
He became her everything. And without him, her existence itself became impossible. Completed✔️ Highest rank: #159 in jjk
482K 15.2K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk