Peter Pan

By Lolyesilikecats

I was lost, and I continue to stay that way. Everything is my fault, I know it is. I am happy though. Yes, I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Hey! Please Read!
Hello, Very Important!

Chapter 20

4.3K 122 12
By Lolyesilikecats

Every second was a second towards death, and we all knew that. I had no idea how long we were walking but it must have been a while because I didn’t hear anything from Thomas and everyone else refused to talk. Not talking reminded me of Rennie. Was this the reason why Rennie didn’t want to talk to me all of a sudden? I thought he was the one friend that would always be beside. I guess life and death situations could change that. It hurts but I somewhat understand, but couldn’t he just tell me? Maybe we could still be safe, the both of us. If we all make it out alive he better give me a good reason.

     It just keeps getting darker and darker and it doesn’t look like we are making much progress.

 “Hey guys.”

Everyone stops and waits for me.

“Walking out in the rain may not be the best idea, weather wise, and I don’t think I can take much more.”

That’s all I really had to say and we started camp.

~

While Nicholas started a fire we all looked around for sticks to feed it. What were we going to do? It seemed that this Skull Rock was a lot farther than anyone could have thought.

“Hey.” I hear behind me.

I quickly turn around seeing a still drenched boy; smiling.

“Uh, hi.” I say still looking for dry wood to burn.

“You know, you’re really brave.” Thomas said while following behind me.

“How?”

“Well, you took the initiative to lead everyone while we had no idea what to do. So therefore you are brave.”

“Well I wouldn’t say brave, maybe sane but not brave.” I say with a small smile.

“I don’t know, brave suits you. You came to the island fighting for your life the first day, pissed almost everyone off and here you are smiling. I’d say you’re pretty brave.”

I turn bright red but all I could do was continue to walk.

“Well how about your first day? Why’d you come here?” I said turning around.

“Same as anyone I guess, I was just sick of living in such a shit hole. As soon as I heard about this place I knew that I had to go. Some regret coming here but it’s like I’m in control. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want and I like it that way.” He smiles and looks down.

“What?” I say puzzled.

“I haven’t told anyone that.”

“Actually I haven’t told anyone anything.”

“What do you mean?” I say again, still confused.

“Nothing.” He says with a big smile. “We should start heading back.”

“Alrighty.” I say still utterly confused.

“You know, you have the prettiest hair.” He says looking at me.

“Shut up.” I say rolling my eyes.

“No really-”

“Uh, Hazel?” Bae says looking a little bit worried.

“Bae, hey!” I say with a big sarcastic smile.

I give Thomas a small smile and I walk over to Bae.

“What’s up?” I say plainly.

“Were you talking to Thomas?” He says with his arms crossed.

“Uh, yeah?”

“No, I mean “talking” talking.”

“Ew, what no.” I say turning light red.

“You like him! Don’t even lie, I see the way he looks at you!”

“Wait, he looks at me?”

Well I am the only girl on the island so, yeah maybe that’s why.

“Look that’s not the point, we don’t trust them remember?!”

“I know, I know he was just being nice that’s all.”

“Hazel, being nice could just mean flirting!”

“Bae, shut up! I don’t like him, I literally just met him today. Well, besides when he pushed me but that’s not the point.”

“Alright, fine I just want you to be careful.” He says with a sigh of slight relief.

“Bae really, I can take care of myself.”

“Don’t even say that, you trained with a ten-year-old I’d say you could barely take care of yourself.”

“I-” I tried to continue but he cut me off too soon.

“You should’ve trained with Pan!” He says angrily.

“I’m not “training” with Pan.” I say just as harsh.

“Fine,” he spat, “you could’ve come to me.”

“Um, I had no idea where the hell you were so that better not be your best excuse.”

“You know what you probably can’t-”

“Bae, shut the fuck up! What the hell is wrong with you? I’m not bickering with you because we are supposed to trust each other! When I say I can take care of myself I mean I can take care of my fucking self. I don’t need someone bitching at me because they think I’m weak.” I turn away as quickly as possible into the night.

~

Still quiet dark, the rain forever pours from the night sky. All is silent but the crackle of a dying fire nearby. Five silent bodies are scattered around the fire sleeping silently without a care; until a loud boom comes crashing down.

My eyes shoot open as soon as I hear the crash of thunder so nearby. Only several feet away from me lay a large burned piece of land. It was almost if lighting had struck it! It couldn’t be though..or could it?

“Guys!” I whisper.

No one seemed to move so I call again.

“Guy-”

Boom. Lighting had struck right before Hazel’s eyes.

With that everyone started groaning not knowing that lighting had only been a few feet away from them.

“Guys! Wake up!” I yell.

“Bae please!”

“Thomas!”

Slowly Thomas wakes up pulling himself right-side up.

“What is it?” He said sleepily.

Before I could answer it seemed the lighting in front of him answered for me.

“Guys!”

“Bae, wake up!”

Boom. Boom.

“If we don’t leave now we’re all going to die!”

Bae, Thomas, Harry, and Nicholas are all behind me running for their life.

“Why didn’t you wake us up earlier?” Bae yelled.

“I tried!” I yell behind me “except no one would wake up!”

“Hey I did!” Yelled Thomas over the storm.

“Yeah, if Thomas didn’t wake up all of you would’ve been screwed!”

“I’m sorry.” Bae said just loud enough.

“It’s okay, I could’ve been louder.”

“No, not that. Well that but I meant yesterday; I didn’t mean to make you feel useless. I just get worried about you. You’re probably the only actually friend I’ve made ever since I got here. I just don’t want anything bad to happen to you..”

“Bae I-”

Boom.

“Uh guys could you have a heart-to-heart moment when we’re not trying to be killed!” Harry yells clearly.

I look back at Bae smiling; agreeing with Harry.

“Look!” Nicholas says suddenly.

It’s a cave I think to myself. We need to avoid this storm, it doesn’t seem to stop.

“Everyone run as fast as you can!” I scream.

We all bolt towards the cave, until someone trips. That someone happens to be Thomas.

I suddenly stop and call Bae to help me.

“Thomas, you’re going to be okay! Hang in there!”

He smiles at me understanding.

“Come on Hazel the other two are already in the cave!”

“Alright, Thomas could we go a little faster?”

He nods but he looks like he could pass out any second. With the rain still beating down on us nothing could make running worse. Until I see his leg, it didn’t look broken but there was a huge gash just below his knee. Damn, it made me sick to the point where I wanted to stop running and throw up. I know I couldn’t do that though. I mean how the hell did get a cut so deep and so quickly?

   It felt like forever but we finally reach the cave. It wasn’t big but it would do for a situation like this.

“Lay him down right there!” I exclaim.

“Here!” Bae says quickly.

He gives me two cloths one so I can put pressure on the wound and the other one to tie it into place. I quickly do just that and see if Thomas is okay. He already passed out from all the running but he seemed content. I take a deep breath and quickly sit down from exhaustion.

|| ((:

Finally, I have posted a somewhat decent chapter! I hope it's not too dissapointing since you've been waiting ten years but yeah enjoy!  

  Oh and should I rename it? It's not that creative and idk I just wanted a simple title when I started this but it's really annoying that it's just Peter Pan. Any suggestions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 30 29
To whomever find this diary I wish you luck. You have been blessed and cursed with this life now. There is no escaping. Peter is watching, he is alwa...
74 4 7
I knew somewhere out there, my parents were worried sick. Somewhere out there, my friends wondered about me. I knew that a world like this wouldn't l...
199K 6.5K 29
I was lonely and scared of what I couldn't see. I desperately hoped help would come to me. I believed help would come to me. I believed help would sa...
20 1 1
I've been alone my whole life. I can't let that change. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. My kind isn't meant for love. That's only for humans.