Hug Ally

By HugAlly

Hug Ally. More

Hug Ally
Dear Ally #1
Dear Ally #2
Dear Ally #3
Dear Ally #5
Dear Ally #6

Dear Ally #4

118 11 1
By HugAlly

Hey, Ally.

We know each other, yeah, or at least I know you. We're not... "close," say, but we're on first name terms. That's enough, right?

I found this account today, read the letters that come before mine... and thought it best to contribute a letter to the pile. Cause you know. Piles. Letters. You can never have too many. And I think you need one.

Yeah, anyway. You've been down these past few days/weeks. I don't fully know why. But I hope that changes sometime soon: sad Ally is not good Ally. If Ally loses her sense of humour, the world is fucking going to shit.

So here's a letter. A letter to hopefully prevent the world from going to shit. A letter to brighten whatever darkness has settled over your world.

And a letter because I love you. You're really special to me, Ally. I'd be lying if I didn't say so. You're kinda perfect.

• Awesome sense of humour - just the right amount of dark sarcasm, aka a fucking lot of it.

• Incredible writing ability. As in really I shit you not legit fucking incredible. I still reread Darlings sometimes. I don't know why I do, but I do, and somehow it still makes me laugh and smile and cringe at all the right parts. You know what that's called? Incredible writing. (On a serious note, the only other writer who I reread the works of with alarming regularity is Mariam, and she's literally a goddess. Consider yourself in good company.

• You've called me a whore so many times that I now enjoy it. Sigh.

I'd go on with the list, but we'd be here forever. So yeah. I'll just end it here.

You're amazing, Ally, and don't you forget it.

*hugs*

Love,

Anonymous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 266 55
WOC SERIES SAMPINGAN XAVIER ADREAN X DAHLIA ARYANA Merupakan Karya Kedua Sha Dahlia Aryana. Dipaksa bekerja di kelab malam oleh ibu kandungnya sendir...
49.3K 6.6K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
15.2K 1.5K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
19K 45 22
This is the second instalment to my 3 Part series of Books about a Young Blonde Teen Girl who suddenly starts to loose control of her bladder and bow...