Diary of a Wannabe Idol

_____Yolotli

"I still remember the day I showed up to the talent show audition. I prepared for a week, and I was pretty co... Еще

Prolouge: Dream Girl

2 1 1
_____Yolotli

     I still remember the day I showed up to the talent show audition. I prepared for a week, and I was pretty confident. I walked to the school and entered the audition room. I sang for about 30 seconds and was told "we'll let you know." I walked out and went home. The next day I was told the show was already full. I was devastated, I loved singing, and wanted to share that.
     That was six years ago, but somehow it feels like longer. My love of performing never died and I joined theater in the sixth grade. I stayed for two years, and returned my freshman year of high school. I had moved so I met new people and made new friends. In this class I met my friend who introduced me to Kpop. I both love and hate her for it. Because of her I was introduced to BLACKPINK which became my favorite girl group.
     Of course I'm not 24/7 OBSESSED with BLACKPINK, but it's really the only group I have liked since fallout boy. Of course my love for BLACKPINK has died off, but it left me with this emptiness. It reminded me of how much I loved singing.
     So I came up with a plan, I would give myself the first semester of my sophomore year to plan my training for the next three years. I don't have the best voice, nor am I the best dancer, but I am willing to give it my all to make my dream come true.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Follow my story in real time-
Insta-@_____yolotli

I will be updating every saturday!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

small steps.👣 londyn..

Документальная проза

51.6K 1.1K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her lift for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
My stepfather A Chi

Документальная проза

13.6K 338 4
နိုရာနဲ့ပထွေးဖြစ်သူတို့ဘယ်လိုမျိုးဇာက်လမ်းဖြစ်ကြမလဲ 21+ရိုင်းပါတယ်နော် ကလေးများမဖတ်ပါနဲ့
MAFIA OBSESSION (SVT) Seventeen lover

Документальная проза

38.5K 1.5K 28
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
දඬු මොණරු yuchi

Документальная проза

35.7K 4.7K 49
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...