*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

TheRauraParadise द्वारा

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... अधिक

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
7| Two crushes and three heavy books.
Sorry but I have news
8| And that feeling was the sound of love.
9| To play the player
10| I am definately CRAZY
Ask me and the characters questions :)
11| Friends and crazy feelings
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
13| To break ups, no make ups.
EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
17| Trying hard to trust.
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
20| You take me out of control.
21| You know her.
22| A cursed family of Greek Gods
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations ♡
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

5| Why do I like him?

3.4K 136 25
TheRauraParadise द्वारा

Chapter 5: Why do I like him?

Guess my luck! Today is the day of the premiere of the show. The first episode gets out today, and guess what is also today? No, it's not my birthday!

It's the One Direction concert which now I can't go because of the premiere. Kate was mad at me for that but she will get over it. As for me, I'm also mad. Now, I can't go to the concert.

And the cherry in the top of the cake is that my date for the premiere is Ross. Yeah, the Blondie one. The big head. Yeah, that one! It's because of the show David said we should do it because of the show, as Callum is taking Raini too.

Basically the premiere is a big party with lots of guests and press. They say we are already giving away some interviews back there so I hope it goes well!

What if Ross tries one of his stupidness stuff on me?

-

As I finished preparing myself a limo stopped in front of my house. And my date gets out of it, clearly waiting for me.

As I glamorously get out of the house in my white Marelyn Monroe alike dress and my bright while purse and shoes, I see Ross staring at my moves adoringly.... talk about awkward.

"You may wanna clean the drool that is getting out of your mouth!" I said as I vanished past a frozen in spot Blondie and got in the limo, which the door was already open.

When he got to the car I smiled as the limo started to work to take us to the premiere.

-

We were in the almost there but the quietness was very audible, but someone had to break the silence.

"Just so you know, I wasn't drooling, but you..." he said getting his lips close to my right ear. "You look gorgeous in that fit cloth."

I smirk. "Oh, you can't help it, can you?"

"I can't help what?" he smiled confuse.

I smirk getting close to his face, but really close. Oh, he is always teasing me. I also deserve to tease him.

"You can't help it but fall for me..." I said before I leave the car in greatness. He helplessly got our of the car and followed me. I chuckled.

"You know that is totally not true...." he confirmed totally convencing (note sarcasm).

"Yeah, whatever you said..." I chuckled walking to the premiere where you could see a red carpet already, and a lot of flashes behind it. "C'mon, let's go!" I said taking him by the hand and dragging him there. We walked until Heath came on our site.

"Hey, Laura you're stunning." said Heath smiling taking my hand sweetly and spunning me around. I smiled widly when he stop and took his hand away.

"Thanks." I replied to his comment.

"What about me?" Ross said but clearly joking around.

"You are a lucky guy! Look at your date." I smirk. Ohh, Ross should like this comment.

"Well, I would prefer to choose my date but yeah, she is not bad." he smirk back at me and I just looked the other way back to Heath.

"Look, the episode had tones of views all around the world. They are now counting them so we had success. We need to keep this up!" said a very happy Heath.

"Really? That is great. So we get to continue the serie?" he nodded.

"Now, it's time get in. The premiere is inside those doors, here you can give interviews along the way, these are the interviewers who weren't invited for the party. So, inside there are more. Then in the end there you stop, because there you see the flashes, is for the photos. Oh, and give hands and be gentle with each other, they love that. Act like a couple. Okay? Any further questions?" said Heath quickly. We nod to let him know we understood, thoughtfully I barely act as a friend around Ross how can I act like I actually like him.

He gave us permition to walk further and we gave hands and stepped on the carpet starting to walk in. As, soon as that happend I heard people calling my name and flashes shining of photos being taken. Photos of us.

We someone with calling us, a pettite woman with a micro. I walked to her pushing Ross, hand in hand to the person.

"Hi!" I spoke up to her. She smiled.

"Hi, I'm Brenda Marlon from TV shine(A/N: I just invented it, don't know if it exists) will you two give us an interview?" she asked.

"Sure." Ross smiled.

"Ok, so we saw that episode, and we loved it." she said politely speaking to the mic.

"Thanks." I smiled as Ross spoke up. But the fact that he was still holding onto my hand didn't get out of my mind.

"So, how is it to work on set? is it news for you?" she asked then pointing the mic in her hand to us.

"Yeah, I mean it is still quite new, but everyone is so nice and they make us feel so welcome, it's pretty much the life we are going to have right now so, yeah, it's different but we are addapting really well." I answered.

"That is great! What can you tell us about the show?"

"About the show... You know we don't have that much of information really, but what we have we can't really tell so... but what do you think it's going to happend?" asked Ross smiling. Wow, he really knew how to answer that.

"Uhu, I don't know. But is it true that there is some romance going on between the two characters?" she played a little.

"Uhu, I don't know, I mean they clearly are going to be good friends and write a lot of songs together, so we never know....." I smiled.

"Thank you so much!" she said. We smiled and back off walking down the carpet and giving more interviews and taking more photos.

When we got to the door, we walked in and saw a lot of people, some of them we knew others we did not. We searched for somewhere to sit and sat in a couch and Callum and Raini appeared and chat with us what had happend. Soon, we saw a person approching to us with five mics, asking us for a interview, we gladly took it and she handed each of us a mic and and sat in the other corner where a camera was filming.

"So, how is the party going?" she smiled.

"Pretty well." replied Callum.

"Okay, now I have a question for each one of you. Describe me your characters. Who is first?"

"Laura." said Ross. I frowned.

"Me, why me?"

"Because I want to see what you have to say." I glanced a confuse look at him.

"Whatever." I said and then tried my best to have a great answer just to hear Ross's comment. "Well, my character, Ally, is really shy, clearly her stage fright is a sign of that, but I think that this new friendship that she gained with Austin is going to help her understand more about life and about be openminded, so everything will fall to place. But she can also be a bit crazy with her awful dance moves and everything..."

"And do you consider yourself similar to her in any kind of way?" asked the polite lady holding the micro close to her lips.

"Well, she is a bit crazy and I'm a bit crazy too..." and that was when HE cut me off.

"A bit?" he smirk when I turn my head in his direction furious.

"As I was saying, but she is really sentimental and stage frightened while I'm the totally opposite." I explained.

That was when Ross whispered to my ear so only could hear. "Good answer."

"And what about you Raini?" asked the lady.

When that interview was over, others came and we kept answering the same questions over and over again until the party was almost over. Of course Ross kept is ways of teaser and big head around me.

Now the room was emptier and more quiet. There was still a few people around. Some of them with cameras, some of them just sited quickly chatting with others... I was left with only Raini after Ross and Callum vanish to somewhere else.

"Can I ask you something, Laur?" she speaked after their exist.

"Yeah, what's up? Is everything okay?" I smiled. We actually got a bit close in this few weeks and she was so nice and talkative. It was awesome be friends with her.

"Is there something going between you and Ross?" she shyly asked.

"Going on? Specify." I replied smiling but a bit confuse.

"Do you, you know, like each other or something similar?" what? Do I like Ross that way? I like to think I don't.

"Me and the Douche, I don't think so.... I kind of hate him." I cleared. But something burning inside of me telling me those words wore far from the truth.

"What? Why?" she asked.

"I don't know, I guess there is not really an explanation."

After the party, we got in our limo to go back home. I was still thinking about my hatred for Ross and the fact that I can't describe it. I mean maybe I can describe it, and I just don't want to.

He teased me all the time, in the first day we met he already did it. But I don't even know if what it makes me feel is hate. I just have this burning feeling inside of me every time he does. But it's not a burning hate, it a good burning. I just never know why it angers me.

I'm sometimes so childish. Is just, I call him jerk and I know about him so little. Thoughtful I guess a lot about him. He is a good guy.

And then there is this undeniable question: Do I like Blondie? The Blondie that has that smirk always plastered on his face, who makes me want to rip it off his angelic face.

He just has this way of smiling non stop and making me have to hide my smile whenever I'm around him. He is cute and funny. Always sweet with everyone. He is caring and fun. Why this hate in him?

Ok, maybe hate is just a strong word. Too different of the description of what I feel for him.

What is the description? What is the name?

But the real question is: Why do I like Ross?

QUESTION: What's up with this feelings Laura has towards Ross? Anyone who can guess it?

Hey, guys. New chapter and first chapter Laura admits that she does not hate him! She likes him! But in what way? Let me know in the comments if you would like to share your opinion and please don't forget to vote. I love votes and comments, they make me so HAPPY.

Crushes and premieres(bye?)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

34.8K 1.7K 23
"You love me right?" She asked him. He smiled. "Who wouldn't?" He asked kissing her hand. She smiled pulling him in for a kiss. "Promise to not forge...
257K 6.2K 29
After seeing the picture of the girl he loves with someone else, it crushes him and he doesn't know exactly how to react to it. Being the hormonal te...
7.9K 341 35
I'll admit. He's got irresistible looks, and he's a damn good friend. In fact, we're so close, it's almost like he's my tattoo. There's just one prob...
89.5K 2.2K 26
Ross and Laura met during their filming of Austin and Ally. Even though it ended, they are still the best of friends. They feel 100% comfortable arou...