A Demon's Heart (Bill Cipher...

wintercipher tarafından

(Y/N) Zoldyck is from the family of famous assassins, your training was done and now you're one of the best a... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - New Home New People
Chapter 2 - Crystal Trouble
Chapter 3 - Demon and 'Halloween'
Chapter 4 - Into the Mind
Chapter 5 - Hunt of the Door
A/N
Take Two (Comic)
Chapter 6 - Mind Battle
Surprise!!!
Special Chapter #1 - Reverse Friends
Chapter 7 - Losing It
Chapter 8 - Things Are Going Down Hill...
Chapter 9 - Getting The Shack Back
Chapter 10 - Predictor Awakens
Assassin's Look
Chapter 11 - The Real Fraud Revealed
Chapter 12 - Accidental Discovery
Special Chapter #2 - The Baby Demon
Chapter 13 - Ice Queen Arrives
Chapter 14 - The Long and Serious Mystery Chat
Chapter 15 - Rise of the Dead
Chapter 16 - Fall of the Dead
Chapter 17 - Morning Chat
Chapter 18 - The Fake Author
Special Chapter #3 - Assassination Falls
Chapter 19 - A New Clue
Chapter 20 - An Assassin's Wish
Chapter 21 - A Road Block
Chapter 22 - Problem with Siblings
Chapter 23 - The Drama
Chapter 24 - Mystery Trio is Back
Special Chapter #4 - A Surprise Visit
Chapter 25 - Assassin's Treehouse
Chapter 26 - The Treehouse Key
Chapter 27 - Author Found?
Assassin's Code Name (Voting)
Chapter 29 - The Grim Reaper
Chapter 30 - A Night Talk With a Demon
Special Chapter #5 - Dark Side
Chapter 31 - The Gift To A Friend
Chapter 32 - Spending Time With A Demon
Chapter 33 - Who I Am, Always
Chapter 34 - Wendy's Invitation
Chapter 35 - To The Festival
Chapter 36 - Dart Throwing
Special Chapter #6 - A Confession?
Author's Note
New & Last Book of the Series

Chapter 28 - Finding What's Lost

1.9K 60 18
wintercipher tarafından

Old Man McGucket started screaming and flew himself the the floor behind him, pointing at the eye with a red cross, "I!... Robes!.... My mind!.....They did something!"

"Who did?" you and Dipper asked, Dipper shut the journal closed.

"I don't recall..." Old Man McGucket said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Oh you poor old man." Mabel said sadly. "No wonder your mind's all" and she did a thumbs down with her tongue sticking out. "You've been through something intense."

"Or what if his mind was erased because he learned too much?" you said your mind out.

"You're right! He learned something he wasn't supported to know and someone or something messed with his mind?" Dipper said. "We've got to get to the bottom of this."

"Think dude, what is the earliest thing you can remember?" Wendy said with hand gestures.

"This is, I think." Old Man McGucket took out a newspaper and showed it to the five of you.

You read through it quickly and said, "The museum! How about we start there."

"The history museum is where we'll start then!" Dipper declared.

Soos was driving the truck to the museum while there was some weird raping song playing, Wendy got annoyed and through it out the window, then Soos stared at Wendy and she promised to buy him a new one.

During the ride, you saw the two government guys standing at the sidewalks, watching your car as it drove by. "You have got to be kidding me... They're alive?! Wait, of course they are. I think they even came well prepared... like bullet proof vest under their clothes."

The six of you arrived at the Gravity Falls History Museum and got in from the window, you helped the up.

"You guys, look!" you pointed in a direction. "I saw someone there!"

"Hey! Who's there!" Dipper shouted as they followed you.

"Way to go Dipper, shout at the mysterious figure that appeared as you were investigating... outstanding..." you thought as you rolled your eyes.

You all arrived at a room full of things about eyes. You looked around and noticed them all looking at the same direction of at a certain thing in the room.

"It didn't make sense, where did he go?" Dipper questions as he looked around the room full of eyes.

"I feel like all these eyeballs are watching me..." Old Man McGucket said as he walked backwards.

You looked at him and said, "No, not you. Move to the side."

You found the object you were looking for and stood beside it, looking at Dipper, "May you do the honours?"

Dipper stepped up and pressed the triangle rock with an eye on it. "It reminds me of Bill actually..."

After Dipper pressed it, the fireplace shifted to the side and revealed a secret passageway.

"Jackpot!" Wendy cheered.

"A Secret passageway!" Dipper said in amazement.

"We have to be stealthy. I'll handbone a message if there's trouble." Old Man McGucket said and started to doing weird hand gestures.

Apart from you and Old Man McGucket, the others stared at him, with their face saying "I have no idea what that means..."

"He said that the coyotes are coming for our sweetbreads." you translated.

"How did you know that?" Mabel asked.

"Oh, I know lots of things. My family made me learn just about anything that's needed to be learnt." you answered.

Then one by one, you all went down the stairs, to the bottom. A red clofe hangs there like a door. You six watch as the people in red robes erased Lazy Susan's memory of 'little men' which you know as gnomes, they used a gun like machine to do it. "The Society of the Blind Eye huh?...."

"Oh my gosh, they erased Lazy Susan's memory..." Dipper said. Then Old Man McGucket came and did his weird hand gestures again. "Um, what did that mean?"

"Oh, and then I don't want to say the rest." you said. "It's a curse word..."

"Okay..." the twins said together.

"Dudes, I know they should have wiped off that awful mascara." Soos said.

"I think she looks beautiful!" Mabel shouted at Soos.

"She's doing the best she can Soos!" Wendy also yelled.

"Wow, touched a nerve there..." Soos said.

"Soos, word to the wise. Never mess with a girl or say bad things about them, at least not in front of them." you said as leaned on the wall.

"Lesson learned." Soos said bowing his head.

While they were arguing about Lazy susan, you and Dipper watched as they placed the memory tube into the 'Hall of the Forgotten', then they all left.

Dipper made a hand signal and he was the first to enter the room, the others all went into different direction but you and Dipper went to check out the gun.

"Amazing, a secret society of evil mind erasers." Dipper said as he holds onto the gun and puts it back.

"Seriously?" you asked him.

"I bet they erased your mind a long time ago." Dipper said and went to Old Man McGucket. "If we find where your memories have been hidden, it could be the key to unlocking all the mysteries of Gravity Falls." he said and kept his journal back in his vest as his finishes talking.

"Mabel, Wendy, you two stay here and make sure those robed guys don't come back." Dipper ordered.

"Woah! Girl's club!" Wendy said as she ruffled Mabel's hair.

"Soos, (Y/N), me and McGucket are going to find the hall of the forgotten." Dipper said and you nodded. Just as he finishes, Soos's hat was sucked by the tube due to his head being too close to it. "Follow that hat!"

The four of you followed the hat going through the tubes, but stopped when you heard someone.

"Guys! Hide!" you whispered to them as they ran to find a place to hide. You jumped up to the ceiling and grabbed on to the tubes, your clothings were dark in colour so you blend into the shadows nicely.

You watched as the two men in robes going over to where the three males were hiding, they said that those 'statues' were poorly made. You hold your laugh until they left, you jumped down and laughed.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Can you not just hide behind the wagon?" you asked as you laughed.

Dipper's face went red and shuttered, "I. We. We didn't have enough time to think about that!"

"Ya sure, but you have plenty of time to dress up as a baby!" you said back and laughed more. Then you noticed the hat in the tubes and went back to serious mode. "We'll talk about it later, right now let's just follow the hat."

So your chase continued, after going through a door you found tons of tubes and memories. "Well, let's start looking..." you said as the three boy started to go into different direction searching for Old Man McGucket's memory.

"Man, people must have gotten their memories erased all over town." Soos said as he search through the pile of memories.

Dipper and Soos went to saw a memory of a guy named Robbie, you heard Dipper ask about the reason why they were doing what they were doing. You were still searching for the memory until you heard Old Man McGucket saying he found his memory.

Dipper and Soos went to his side and so did you, Soos went and grabbed his hat and Old Man McGucket went to get his memory. You figured that this was too easy, then you realized that the memory may have a trap built under it as a signal.

"Wait! Don't-" before you could continue, the eye behind Old Man McGucket opened and stared at him. "Take it..." your face dropped and so did your hand.

Author's Note: Okay, now I'm having a break from my work, I now have more time to write my story!

Vote and Comment!

Bill: Why am I not in this chapter?

Me: Because I didn't write you in this chapter.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.1K 959 35
Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine. Your sole purpose;...
100K 2.6K 34
Dipper was hurt after Mabel trusted Stan more then him (Not what he seames) He makes a deal with Bill to save the only persone who still cares for...
99.7K 3.6K 29
(y/n) Pines needed a break from college. Trying to help their older sister, Dipper and Mabel Pines convinced her to go to Gravity Falls for the summe...
10.6K 242 21
Hello there, I have a small(ish) obsession with Gravity Falls, and I might have a crush on a certain one eyed, yellow demon. If you're like me and ha...