A Demon's Heart (Bill Cipher...

By wintercipher

(Y/N) Zoldyck is from the family of famous assassins, your training was done and now you're one of the best a... More

Chapter 1 - New Home New People
Chapter 2 - Crystal Trouble
Chapter 3 - Demon and 'Halloween'
Chapter 4 - Into the Mind
Chapter 5 - Hunt of the Door
A/N
Take Two (Comic)
Chapter 6 - Mind Battle
Surprise!!!
Special Chapter #1 - Reverse Friends
Chapter 7 - Losing It
Chapter 8 - Things Are Going Down Hill...
Chapter 9 - Getting The Shack Back
Chapter 10 - Predictor Awakens
Assassin's Look
Chapter 11 - The Real Fraud Revealed
Chapter 12 - Accidental Discovery
Special Chapter #2 - The Baby Demon
Chapter 13 - Ice Queen Arrives
Chapter 14 - The Long and Serious Mystery Chat
Chapter 15 - Rise of the Dead
Chapter 16 - Fall of the Dead
Chapter 17 - Morning Chat
Chapter 18 - The Fake Author
Special Chapter #3 - Assassination Falls
Chapter 19 - A New Clue
Chapter 20 - An Assassin's Wish
Chapter 21 - A Road Block
Chapter 22 - Problem with Siblings
Chapter 23 - The Drama
Chapter 24 - Mystery Trio is Back
Chapter 25 - Assassin's Treehouse
Chapter 26 - The Treehouse Key
Chapter 27 - Author Found?
Chapter 28 - Finding What's Lost
Assassin's Code Name (Voting)
Chapter 29 - The Grim Reaper
Chapter 30 - A Night Talk With a Demon
Special Chapter #5 - Dark Side
Chapter 31 - The Gift To A Friend
Chapter 32 - Spending Time With A Demon
Chapter 33 - Who I Am, Always
Chapter 34 - Wendy's Invitation
Chapter 35 - To The Festival
Chapter 36 - Dart Throwing
Special Chapter #6 - A Confession?
Author's Note
New & Last Book of the Series

Special Chapter #4 - A Surprise Visit

2K 50 18
By wintercipher

You were in the shack now, working in the gift shop with Dipper and Mabel.

There was no one here because Stan was giving the tour for them, so now the three of you was waiting for the tour and your shift to end.

You behind the cashier, sitting there listening to your phone's music. You heard the door open with the bell ringing, so you stopped the music and took off the headphone.

"Hello how can I-" you stopped just as you saw who it was standing in the gift shop.

A boy with spiky silver hair, very pale skin, and blue eyes, wearing a long-sleeved dark blue turtleneck shirt and a short-sleeved pale shirt over it with a pale purple shorts to the knees, and blue boots. He has one hand in his pockets and the other just hanging.

The other boy has long spiky black green tipped hair and large, hazel brown eyes. He's wearing a green jacket with reddish edges covering a black or white tank top underneath, green short shorts, and green, laced boots. He has a yellow backpack with a fishing rod.

"Hi, how can I help you two?" Mabel ran in front of them and asked with a large smile on her face. "You want to join the tour?"

"Tour?" the silver haired boy questioned.

"Oh no, we're actually here to see if we could find someone called (Y/N)." the black haired one said cheerfully.

Once you heard your name you ducked down so they can't see you. "They aren't going to bring me back are they? But why is he with another boy?"

"Oh (Y/N)?" Dipper asked, he was sitting on the cashier reading his journal. "She's right here." you saw Dipper pointing at you, but you ducked down, hoping to hide from their sights.

"Hiding are you?" you heard the silver haired boy said.

You signed and stood up, "Fine you caught me. So what now? Are you going to bring me home?"

"Huh? Of course not!" the silver haired one laughed. "After you ran after, I did too! Just doing some damage before I leave that's all."

You grinned and leaned back with your hands crossed, "I bet you hurt mother... she wouldn't let you go right?"

"You guessed correctly." he answered with his head behind his head.

"Um, (Y/N)? Are you going to introduce?" Mabel asked you.

"Oh sorry," you answered and stood beside the silver haired boy. "This is my twin brother, Killua. Killua, this is Dipper and Mabel Pines. I met them after I ran away."

"Hi! I'm Gon Freecss. I met Killua at the hunter exam!" the black haired one said raising his hand.

"Looks like both of us made friends after leaving that place." you said to Killua.

"Ya." Killua said looking at Gon.

"I bet you and Gon pass with flying colours huh?" you asked your brother and elbowed him, but he remained silent and looked down.

"Let's talk outside-" Killua said

"While running in the forest?" and you continued then seeing him smile. "Sure why not!"

"Hey Killua! I'm going to stay and chat with him. Dipper is very interested about the creatures we met." Gon said and Killua nodded.

Killua and you were out of the shack in a flash, the two of you was running around the forest.

"So what happened?" you asked looked to the side at Killua as he did the same.

"Illumi happened." Killua said coldly. "He was at the exam as well but in disguise so I can't tell until I had a match with him."

"He made you go back didn't he." you said sadly.

"Ya, he said that I don't need any friends..." Killua said and remembered something. "He also said that you are the same."

"That we are just assassins?" you joked but deep down you were angry. "That we don't need any friends..."

"The friends we make will leave us..." Killua said again. "Betray us."

"Or we'll end up killing them instead..." you continued.

"Because we would like to test it out... if we really made the right friends." the both of you said. Then you looked at each other and laughed.

"Ha, man. Illumi's stupid teachings are still in your heads." Killua said.

"Ya," you said. "He even demonstrated it to us." you remembered the memory you dread.

"Ya, he killed a group of kids."

"Just because the ball rolled to our legs and they told us to past it to them."

The two of you were running faster and faster due to the conversation you're having, that you arrived at the cliff so the two of you stopped.

"Hey, we should spend some time with each other's friends." you suggested.

"Great idea, so should we go back for him?" Killua asked.

"Guess we don't have a choice." you said.

"Three, two, one. Go!" Killua and you shouted.

With that the two of you ran again, back to the shack, Killua has to slow down a bit because he hasn't been in this forest before so he had to follow you. You had a lot of fun running at full speed with your favourite sibling in the family, not to mention he was also your twin.

You slowed down when you saw a certain demon at the door of the shack, you and Killua walked to the door.

"There you are (Y/N)! I've been waiting forever." Bill said then turned black when he saw Killua behind you. "Who is that meat stack behind you?" Bill said coldly pointing at Killua.

"I'm Killua." Killua said.

"I wasn't asking you meat stack." Bill puffed to Killua.

"He's Killua. My twin brother." you said as you entered the shack. Killua followed you.

You saw Bill turned back to his yellow self as soon as he heard that Killua was your twin brother, you signed. You saw Gon, Dipper and Mabel watching at the TV, Gon and Dipper's souls were flying above them due to Mabel's choice of show.

Once they saw you three, Gon and Dipper's souls went back to their bodies and cheered.

"Finally (Y/N), you're back and Bill is with you..." Dipper cheered.

Gon ran behind Killua's back, "You have no idea what Mabel did and her show..."

"Hey!" Mabel protested and stood up. "It's a great show! (Y/N) agrees right?"

"No I don't..." you replied coldly with a blank face. "I would rather have a chat with my older brother, Illumi."

"No one likes what I like..." Mabel sinked.

"Cheer up Mabel. We can... go on a mystery hunt!" Dipper said. "With Gon, Killua and Bill here, it should be much more fun. You could tell Killua and Gon about your... girl stuff."

"Yeah! Let's go!" Mabel was back to her cheerful self and went out the door with Dipper.

"I wish you the best of luck... Killua, Gon." you said as you walked out to follow the twins and Bill floating behind you. "Oh and this is Bill Cipher, just call him Bill and he's a demon."

The six of you are now in the forest looking around, Dipper was guiding you five through the forest. Mabel was busy telling Gon and Killua about her girl stuffs, Killua and Gon was looking at you for help, you were chatting with Bill.

The rest of the day was filled with great memories, ones you can never ever ever forget about them. Eventually, it was time for Gon and Killua to go. Killua was helping Gon in his search for finding his father, so you said goodbye to them and they left.

However the one thing you want to forget was this...

-Before Killua and Gon left-

"Hey! Killua! Gon!" Bill shouted and waved at them. "Do you know that (Y/N) here is my girlfriend!"

"What?!" Gon, Killua and you shouted.

Your face was blood red, you couldn't believe what Bill shouted. "Stupid dorito demon..."

"But I'm your stupid demon... My Ice Queen..." Bill said in your ear.

Author's Note: Oh my, it's already the fourth special chapter! Time sure goes by quickly. I think you can say that this is a crossover.

Anime crossed with Gravity Falls: Hunter X Hunter

Characters involved:

This is Gon Freecss. Killua's best friend.

This is Killua Zoldyck. He is your twin brother, he is the younger one, meaning you are the older one.

Should I do more special chapters with Killua or other characters from Hunter X Hunter? Well, you guys choose.

Do you like the picture at the top? Gon and Killua is so cute in that!

Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 247 44
~SEQUEL OF A Demon's Love (Human! Bill Cipher x Reader) ~ Months have passed since the sadistic David has been killed, and (y/n) and Bill are startin...
99K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
100K 2.6K 34
Dipper was hurt after Mabel trusted Stan more then him (Not what he seames) He makes a deal with Bill to save the only persone who still cares for...
11.5K 400 35
Mabel and Dipper Pines returned to Gravity Falls, Oregon this summer once again to spend there next adventure! Of course, they expected a normal..wel...