A Demon's Heart (Bill Cipher...

By wintercipher

(Y/N) Zoldyck is from the family of famous assassins, your training was done and now you're one of the best a... More

Chapter 1 - New Home New People
Chapter 2 - Crystal Trouble
Chapter 3 - Demon and 'Halloween'
Chapter 4 - Into the Mind
Chapter 5 - Hunt of the Door
A/N
Take Two (Comic)
Chapter 6 - Mind Battle
Surprise!!!
Special Chapter #1 - Reverse Friends
Chapter 7 - Losing It
Chapter 8 - Things Are Going Down Hill...
Chapter 9 - Getting The Shack Back
Chapter 10 - Predictor Awakens
Assassin's Look
Chapter 11 - The Real Fraud Revealed
Chapter 12 - Accidental Discovery
Special Chapter #2 - The Baby Demon
Chapter 13 - Ice Queen Arrives
Chapter 14 - The Long and Serious Mystery Chat
Chapter 15 - Rise of the Dead
Chapter 16 - Fall of the Dead
Chapter 17 - Morning Chat
Chapter 18 - The Fake Author
Special Chapter #3 - Assassination Falls
Chapter 19 - A New Clue
Chapter 20 - An Assassin's Wish
Chapter 21 - A Road Block
Chapter 22 - Problem with Siblings
Chapter 23 - The Drama
Special Chapter #4 - A Surprise Visit
Chapter 25 - Assassin's Treehouse
Chapter 26 - The Treehouse Key
Chapter 27 - Author Found?
Chapter 28 - Finding What's Lost
Assassin's Code Name (Voting)
Chapter 29 - The Grim Reaper
Chapter 30 - A Night Talk With a Demon
Special Chapter #5 - Dark Side
Chapter 31 - The Gift To A Friend
Chapter 32 - Spending Time With A Demon
Chapter 33 - Who I Am, Always
Chapter 34 - Wendy's Invitation
Chapter 35 - To The Festival
Chapter 36 - Dart Throwing
Special Chapter #6 - A Confession?
Author's Note
New & Last Book of the Series

Chapter 24 - Mystery Trio is Back

2.1K 77 22
By wintercipher

"Well, well, well... Looks like you're in quite the situation... My dear (Y/N)..." Bill said with a smirk. "You want me to lend you a hand?"

"No, in fact. You can let me go." you said seriously. "I'm sure I can land in my feet."

"Now why in the wide wide world would I do that?" Bill asked but it came out more like a statement than a question.

"Because I said so. Now let me go!" you struggle against Bill's hold on your hand, but it only got tighter.

"If you give me the journal first." Bill said. "We could even make a deal on it."

"No way in hell." you said as you moved yourself back on the other side of the railing, but Bill was still holding onto you. "If you don't let me go, I'll cut off your arm."

"I'm in Pine Tree's body... so you'll only hurt him not me." Bill said blankly. "Besides," Bill gave you a psycho look with Dipper's face, "Pain is hilarious!"

"You look weird you know that?" you stated.

"That's because Pine Tree's body and face looks weird." Bill argued making you sign.

You looked down at your hand then back at Bill, "When are you going to let go of my hand?"

"Till we're dead and buried." Bill said with a smile.

You eyes widen and raised an eyebrow, giving him an 'Are you kidding me' face.

Bill laughed and said. "Sorry, I always wanted to say that. Anyways, back to your question." Bill gave you a serious face. "Till you give me, Pine Tree's journal."

"Ya sure.... Not! This is Dipper's not mine. So I don't have a say in this." you hugged the journal tighter, and glared at Bill.

"If it's not yours then why are you protecting it?" Bill grinned.

"Because Dipper asked me to."

"Just because someone told you to do something doesn't mean you have to do it, or are you used to it? Miss Professional Assassin, (Y/N) Zoldyck." Bill said with cheshire cat's smile.

You stayed silent.

"Because that's how you work I guess, your father gives you the person to kill and you do it without any argument."

"You're right... I did kill others without saying a word about it... but that was before and this is now." you stare Bill straight in the eyes. "I do this because they are my friends, my first true friends."

You yanked your hand away as Bill was shocked for a split second, an assassin would never miss that second and would it as an advantage.

You did it successfully.

You saw Mabel getting to the wedding scene, you took out your daggers and threw them at Bill.

The dagger weren't aimed at Bill but at his clothes, now he was pinned to the floor of the crossover, when you saw Bill struggling in situation, you knew it was the right chance to leave him be for a while.

You placed the journal in the cake and slowly placed the cake down along with the journal in it.

"No! The journal!" Bill screamed, he struggled harder to get off but fail.

"Bill," you said and he stopped, then looked at you. "You can't, because the dagger has a hook in them. After it's sunk in, the hook will put the dagger in place, meaning you can't get yourself free no matter how hard you try."

"Ha... Hahahahahahahahahaha... boy... being defeated by a 13 year old assassin..." Bill stopped struggling and just laid on the floor.

"I'm still 12..." You though dumfounded.

"You are more interesting than any humans I've met... and more challenging as well..." His laugh soon calmed.

You tilted your head to the side, "What are you saying Cipher?" you walked closer to him.

You heard the audience clapped their hands, you looked down at the play and saw Mabel and Dipper bowing towards the audience.

You smiled. "Well, Mabel got her play... But..." your eyes looked at Dipper. Dipper looked up and saw you staring at him, he nodded his head, so did you.

"(Y/N)," you looked at Bill. "You can take away the daggers now, I'll leave Pine Tree's body."

"Without any tricks? You won't run away?"

"No, I wouldn't. I promise."

"I thought you only make deals." you grinned.

"Well, I have to make an exception for the person who actually defeated me. Right?" Bill said. "Come on you can trust me... I won't try anything. If I did I'll never show my face in Gravity falls again."

"It's a deal..." you wanted to shake hands and then laughed. "Oh wait, you can't because you're still pinned down."

"Ha ha very funny..." Bill said scarascially. "Now can you please let me go?"

"Ya ya..." you said and went to take out the dagger that was pinning him down.

After that was done you met Dipper and Mabel in the dressing room you were in before with Bill, you let Bill entered first.

"You get out of my brother's body you demon!" Mabel tackled Bill to the floor.

"Shooting Star! Get off of me!" Bill yelled. "I was going to but..."

"Not until you- wait, what did you just say?" Mabel stopped hitting Bill.

"I said I was going to return Pine Tree his body." Bill shouted.

Mabel looked at you, "Is he telling the truth?"

"He is, now let him get up..." you said.

Bill got up and dusted the dust off of the clothes. "Okay. Now then... Before I leave." Bill looked at the three of you in the room. "Remember! Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram! Buy gold! Bye!"

You watch as Bill left Dipper's body and it falls down to the ground, then Dipper went in. Bill waved goodbye and snapped his fingers, you couldn't see him again or any spirits. Dipper started to get up.

"Dipper! You okay?" you asked him.

"Ya.." Dipper said weakly. "What did Bill do to my body anyway?"

"Oh you know... weird stuff." you said.

"Dipper, I'm so sorry for-" Mabel got cut off by some knocks on the door.

You went to open it and saw Mabel's crush standing there. "Can I help you?"

"Would you mind if you come to my next puppet show?" he asked dreamly.

"You got to be kidding me... is this how people love each other? Wasn't he with Mabel?" you thought. "I'm sorry, but I'm not a puppet kind of person..."

"That's okay! I can... unmm.. We could go on a dinner." he said then he hid the puppets behind him.

You were thinking of another excuse when you saw Bill's shadow next to the guy's puppets, Bill has a flame in his hand. His puppet started to get burn in blue flames. "Wow, I would love to but I'm sorry no."

"What..." he was about to cry.

"I hate boys that cry!!!!! Don't you dare cry!!!!!" you thought, at the moment you wanted to get as far away from him as possible. "Would you look at your puppets?! They are on fire! Would you look at your hands!"

He did and saw them on fire. "Oh my gosh! They are! You are so caring about others."

Your eye twitched, "You got to be kidding me! His hands are on fire and that's what he's thinking about?! What is wrong with him!!!!!!!!"

You saw Bill's shadow using one of Mabel's puppets in his hands, then grabbing the guy by the ponytail. "Goodbye my sweet angel~ I'll see you soon~"

You slammed the door shut and turned to the twins. "I have no idea how you fell in love with a guy like him, Mabel."

"I agree..." Dipper said.

"Yeah... Dipper, I see now that I shouldn't have been so selfish..." Mabel looked at the floor. "I should have helped you with the password like I promised, but instead I broke it... I'm sorry Dipper. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have made that deal with Bill and the laptop wouldn't have gotten destroyed."

"Oh Mabel..." Dipper went and hugged Mabel. "Hey it's fine. Mystery trio?"

"Mystery trio." Mabel said with a smile.

Dipper and Mabel looked at you waiting for you to say something, you signed and said, "Mystery trio solved this case."

"Case closed!"

Author's Notes: Okay so the Sock Opera had ended! And so had 6 chapter do you know what that means?

Bill: That you'll upload 6 more chapters the next day?

Me: ...I can't write that fast, I need to think!

Bill: Hmm... You have a brain?!

Me: You stupid little…

Bill: Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Bye!

Me: Get back here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
99.8K 3.6K 29
(y/n) Pines needed a break from college. Trying to help their older sister, Dipper and Mabel Pines convinced her to go to Gravity Falls for the summe...
1K 92 14
"Well? Which one of them will you choose?" He said "I love the both of them, I can't just choose!" I replied "Well Then......." and my world went bla...
11.6K 400 35
Mabel and Dipper Pines returned to Gravity Falls, Oregon this summer once again to spend there next adventure! Of course, they expected a normal..wel...