A Demon's Heart (Bill Cipher...

By wintercipher

(Y/N) Zoldyck is from the family of famous assassins, your training was done and now you're one of the best a... More

Chapter 1 - New Home New People
Chapter 2 - Crystal Trouble
Chapter 3 - Demon and 'Halloween'
Chapter 4 - Into the Mind
Chapter 5 - Hunt of the Door
A/N
Take Two (Comic)
Chapter 6 - Mind Battle
Surprise!!!
Special Chapter #1 - Reverse Friends
Chapter 7 - Losing It
Chapter 8 - Things Are Going Down Hill...
Chapter 9 - Getting The Shack Back
Chapter 10 - Predictor Awakens
Assassin's Look
Chapter 11 - The Real Fraud Revealed
Chapter 12 - Accidental Discovery
Special Chapter #2 - The Baby Demon
Chapter 13 - Ice Queen Arrives
Chapter 14 - The Long and Serious Mystery Chat
Chapter 15 - Rise of the Dead
Chapter 16 - Fall of the Dead
Chapter 17 - Morning Chat
Chapter 18 - The Fake Author
Special Chapter #3 - Assassination Falls
Chapter 19 - A New Clue
Chapter 20 - An Assassin's Wish
Chapter 21 - A Road Block
Chapter 23 - The Drama
Chapter 24 - Mystery Trio is Back
Special Chapter #4 - A Surprise Visit
Chapter 25 - Assassin's Treehouse
Chapter 26 - The Treehouse Key
Chapter 27 - Author Found?
Chapter 28 - Finding What's Lost
Assassin's Code Name (Voting)
Chapter 29 - The Grim Reaper
Chapter 30 - A Night Talk With a Demon
Special Chapter #5 - Dark Side
Chapter 31 - The Gift To A Friend
Chapter 32 - Spending Time With A Demon
Chapter 33 - Who I Am, Always
Chapter 34 - Wendy's Invitation
Chapter 35 - To The Festival
Chapter 36 - Dart Throwing
Special Chapter #6 - A Confession?
Author's Note
New & Last Book of the Series

Chapter 22 - Problem with Siblings

2.1K 89 31
By wintercipher

"(Y/N)! Yo! You're back!" Wendy said as you entered the front door. You smiled at her.

You entered the living room and saw Dipper trying to pull a sock puppet glued from his face, "Want some help?"

"No. I'll do it myself. It probably would hurt less." Dipper continued to pull again.

"If you say so." you sat down near the TV.

At the same time Stan walked in and saw the mess. "I am not going to even ask." and walked away with a pit cola.

~Time Skip to that night~

You are now in the twins' bedroom, Mabel is ready to sleep and Dipper still trying to figure out the password.

"Another wrong password!" Dipper complained.

"Don't stay up all night Dipper. Last time you got sleep deprived, you tried to eat your shirt." Mabel said sitting up with a puppet in her hand.

You looked at Dipper who is doing the exact same thing Mabel just said. "Isn't he doing the same thing now?" and Dipper spitted out.

"Just a few more tries." Dipper said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Let's go to the roof, we can work there." you said and got up from your spot.

"Wait, you're helping me?" Dipper asked and looked at you with amazement.

"No, (Y/N). You should sleep too. Dipper as well." Mabel protested.

"Oh, we'll just be up at the roof doing a few password solving. I'm sure it would take long." you said as you saw Dipper get off his bed and towards the door. "Besides, I could last longer than you without any sleep."

"Okay... well, goodnight..." Mabel said and went to sleep.

"Night." you said and turned off the lights then off to join Dipper on the roof.

When you got to the roof, Dipper was banging his fist on the keyboard. "Still no luck?"

"I hate you sound!" Dipper scolded at the computer and yawned.

"Um... Dipper?" you said louder.

"Oh (Y/N)! Sorry, didn't see you there." Dipper turned his head to face you.

"No, it's fine. You're frustrated. I get it." you said trying to calm Dipper down and sat beside him.

"There has to be some shortcut or clue." Dipper said as he rubbed his eyes. "Who would know about secret codes?"

Before you said anything, the wind picked up, leaves were flying along the wind. Both of you stood up and looked around. A spot light hit you and Dipper from behind and the two of you turned, Dipper screamed in shock.

Neon blue bricks gathered around the moon and formed a pyramid, a flash of bright light turned the blue pyramid into the triangle Bill and your surroundings in grayscale.

"I think I know a guy." Bill's voice echoed around.

"Bill Cipher..." you glared at him.

"Well, well, well." Bill said as he shrinked from his size and floated down while spinning his gold glowing cane with his hand. "You're awfully persistent Pine Tree. Hats off to you." Bill took off his top hat and the place turned, literally.

Dipper started tumbling to the sides while you took out your dagger to hold onto the roof, Bill place the top hat back on and the place returned to normal.

"You again!" Dipper pointed at Bill with one of his hands and the other hugging the laptop tightly.

"Did you miss me? Admit it you missed me." Bill said and poked the side of his eye, trying to make himself cute.

You rolled your eyes and you hide your dagger then putting your hands inside your pockets, walked next to Dipper.

"Hardly! You worked with Gideon. You tried to destroy my uncle's mind!" Dipper yelled.

Bill appeared behind the two of you upside down and laughed, "It was just a job kid!" then turned back to the right way up. "No hard feelings. I've been keeping AN EYE ON YOU since then." he turned red and huge then back to normal, then floating further from you two. "And I must say I'm impressed."

"Sure you are..." you rolled your eyes with a bored expression.

"Really?" Dipper asked.

"You deserve a prize." Bill said as he tap on his bow with a thinking face. "Here, have a head that's always screaming!" Bill clapped his hands and out came a head that's screaming next to Dipper.

"Ahhh!" Dipper screamed. You were about to kick it away but Bill snapped his fingers, making the head disappear layer by layer.

"What's your point." you asked.

"The point is I like you.How's about I give you a hint huh?" Bill sat down and poked Dipper. "I only ask for a small FAVOUR in return." Bill's voice turned demonic, eyes were blue and his hand has blue flames when he said the word 'favour'.

"You want to make a deal with Dipper don't you." you said, knowing what Bill meant by that.

"I'd never do a favour for you! Don't forget who defeated you last time." Dipper pointed at Bill as he sink down into the roof floor.

"Right, you 'defeated' me." Bill said from behind Dipper and air quoted.

Then he grabbed Dipper's 'brain' out and said, "Well if you ever change your mind." the 'brain' disappeared. "I'll be here for you. Ready to make a deal." Bill's bow turned to a slot and his hand the lever making the result a row of blue pine trees.

He pointed at Dipper. "Hey want to hear my impression of you in about three seconds?" without waiting, Bill screamed with his hands moving around like snakes. Then finally disappeared.

You woke up and Dipper was doing the same thing Bill said he would three seconds later, you stare at Dipper. "Dipper calm down! Bill isn't really here." Dipper stopped and look around then closing the laptop.

"(Y/N)," Dipper said and stood up. "What time is it?"

"It's morning already... today is Mabel's sock puppet show..." you see looking at the direction of the sun.

"Oh boy..." Dipper said and went back in. "I'll go tell Mabel about the dream and Bill..." he yawned and left.

~Time skip~

You just came back from your morning walk and saw Mabel screaming. "Did I miss something?"

No one answered you and you watch as Grenda break a sock puppet version of herself, Candy holding a sock puppet with more than two eyes, Soos falling to the ground and Wendy trying to help him.

Dipper was arguing with Mabel about her helping out with the password.

"Mabel! You just said that you would help out with the password!" Dipper said.

"I know but..."

"You know, I've helped you but you didn't help back and you promised. (Y/N) has also helped me at night as well." Dipper said and pointed at you.

"The laptop can wait!" Mabel shouted.

"Mabel, do you think your random crush of the week is more important than uncovering the mysteries of this town? You're obsessed." Dipper reasoned.

"I'm obsessed?" Mabel said and turned to Dipper. "You look like a vampire! And not the hot kind."

Dipper rubbed his eyes again and yelled, "You said you were going to help me today!"

Mabel pulled out a sock puppet and changed her voice saying, "I can help you. With tickles!" and Mabel started tickling Dipper with the puppet.

Dipper laughed as he got tickled but then hit the puppet and pushed Mabel away, "Fine! I'll do it on my own!" then Dipper stormed off.

"Oh Mabel..." you signed as you went to your room. "It would be best to leave Dipper alone for awhile."

You laid on the couch for awhile with your eyes closed, you gathered your thoughts on the matter.

Mabel with her obsession with her crush and Dipper with the password. At this time, both of them could be tricked to do something. They aren't able to think straight.

You decided to get a glass of water from the kitchen and saw Dipper in front of the fridge.

Author's Notes: You know who that is!!! It's-

Bill: Shut it author. This is the only time I'll not allow you to say anything. Probably.

Me: It can't be helped then...

Bill: Alright you meat stacks listen up! I'm in this chapter so you MUST Vote and Comment!

Me: But what is they don't?

Sans: Then they are going to have a very bad time.....

Bill + Me: What the heck is he doing here?!

Sans: Just saying my line.

Bill: That's not your line, it's mine!

Sans: Oh ya?

*Bill and Sans start fighting*

Me: Well that was unexpected, anyways, see you this chapter!

*Bill and Sans froze* Vote and Comment meat stacks/humans! *Bill and Sans continue fighting*

Me: *sign and leaves*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.6K 34
Dipper was hurt after Mabel trusted Stan more then him (Not what he seames) He makes a deal with Bill to save the only persone who still cares for...
1K 92 14
"Well? Which one of them will you choose?" He said "I love the both of them, I can't just choose!" I replied "Well Then......." and my world went bla...
11.5K 400 35
Mabel and Dipper Pines returned to Gravity Falls, Oregon this summer once again to spend there next adventure! Of course, they expected a normal..wel...
6.7K 247 44
~SEQUEL OF A Demon's Love (Human! Bill Cipher x Reader) ~ Months have passed since the sadistic David has been killed, and (y/n) and Bill are startin...