AoT x Male Dragon Reader (Dis...

By Serpentine89

After your long years of slumber something woke you up, something that came from the unknown, something you r... More

What's this story about?
What Show?
I Got It!!
Winner
The Wraith Dragon Wins
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Our Winged Protector
Chapter 2 - Dragons Hunger
Chapter 3 - Seeing is Believing
Chapter 4 - The Priest's Word
Chapter 5 - Training with Shadows
Chapter 6 - Predator or Prey?
Chapter 7 - The Wall
Chapter 8 - A necessary evil
Chapter 9 - A Spark of Kindness?
Chapter 10 - A Mad Woman's Logic
Chapter 11 - First words with a Dragon
Chapter 12 - Monkey Business
Chapter 13 - Expect the Unexpected
A/N
Chapter 14 - Winged Alliance
Chapter 15 - Evaluation
A/N - A Tie?!
Chapter 17 - Tall Tales
Chapter 18 - Lion vs Lizard
Chapter 19 - The Fault
Short #1
Chapter 20 - Colossal Problem
Short #2
Chapter 21 - Karma
Chapter 22 - Mistakes
Chapter 23 - Monster!
Chapter 24 - She comes first
Chapter 25 - Her Touch
Short #3
~ Gay alert!!! ~
Short #4
Chapter 26 - True Intentions - Part 1
Chapter 27 - True Intentions - Part 2
Chapter 28 - Assessment...?
Chapter 29 - Change
Chapter 30 - Eren's Arm
Not a Chapter
The Reboot.

Chapter 16 - 104th Cadets

16.5K 414 544
By Serpentine89

So yeah, I'm pretty sure we know who won.

It is as it is so number 3 is your 'human' form, but fret not because with your new fleshy body parts comes with a need of protection.

Just keep in mind your wings and tail will be out, but I just wanted to have this armor because of author reasons.
Don't like it? Tough shit.

((If you know where this armor is from, your my new best friend!))

You'll wear the armor during the cadets training phase, and for as long as I say so! And there's also cussing.

Anyway, on with the story!!!

---------------------------------

+(Y/n) PoV+

Your gaze left the mirror after checking out the effect of the spell, your scales covering your figure still black as night while the spikes adorning your body gave off a threatening appearance, your wings folded against your back but still big enough to make you intimidating for anyone along with your slitted purple eye's and needle sharp teeth.

The torn cloth pants covering your legs and waistband holding them in place seemingly completing your appearance as your lips pulled up into a smirk.

While you where admiring yourself you failed to notice Hanji who slipped in as she looked at your new appearance with excitement. "Wow! You look so threatening." She smiled while walking over to you without a care for her previous comment, the woman works with Titans so you didn't question it.

It seemed you where taller as well, about 6'7 to your estimate.

"Well I can't be a completely weak human, can I?" You snickered, looking at the human face and front body you possessed with a hint of distaste. Hanji on the other hand started running her hands over your scales, spikes and human features while messing up your (h/c) hair with a giggle of excitement as her eye's darted from one area of you to another.

You didn't really mind it as it was something she'd done frequently when you were in your true form. "Oh! I almost forgot, Erwin wanted to meet with you before you set off to the Training Grounds." She piped up while taking her hands away and fixing the goggles on her head.

"Will do." You stated with a nod, sparing another glance at the mirror before walking past her and out into the hallway on the path to Erwin's office with Hanji heading off in the opposite direction to her Titan 'babies'.

-Time skip with (y/n) and Sasha growling at each other over some meat she stole-

A few hours later you where flying over the Training Grounds in your  special armor, already familiar with the weight which would crush any normal human who attempted to wear it as you spotted Shadis standing in the middle of the open and dusty field while he was waiting for the new cadets. With a grin you flew down and landed beside the man while he gave a sideways glance and a grin of his own.

"(Y/n), it's good to see you." He greeted you, a hand out as he turned to face you with a genuine smile on his features.

"And to you Shadis." You happily returned the gesture while your hand gripped his in a strong but relaxed hold as to not crush the instructors into splinters.

"So what can you expect this year?" You asked as the faint sound of carriages and horses where heard as you and him turned back to face the entrance where the trainee's would arrive.

"More then likely some kids who think that this is expected of them and who think they can live a comfortable life." He scoffed, shaking his head while you chuckled.

"Well I wanna see some who has guts this time, it's not entertaining when half of them leave before the weeks done." You added with a slight frown as the carriages where pulled into view with the new cadets on board. Each one smelled different and yet the same, but a few quickly caught your attention as the horses slowed and eventually stopped as the teenagers each piled out of the carriages and where lined up with directions from the other instructors.

A minute of silence passed before Shadis scowled and started to bellow out to the waiting cadets.

"We will now begin the enlistment ceremony for the 104th trainee corps!" He announced, stepping out further while you hung back and analyzed the soldiers to be as they stood at attention.

"I am Keith Shadis, and I had the misfortune of being assigned to train you bastards! And I'm not here to welcome you at all!" His scowl was unmoving as he slowly made his way forward, eyes passing over everyone of the trainee's. "Right now your mere cattle, fit for nothing but Titan food! No, less then cattle..."

"In three years, we'll take you worthless pieces of crap and train you! Give you the means to fight Titans. In three years, when you stand before a Titan, will you still be food?!" He paused to take a quick breath, taking a second to look at all their faces while he stopped in his steps. "Or will you be a noble wall, shielding the king? Or perhaps, one of humanity's glorious soldiers that slay Titans?"

"You will decide!" He finished, scowl still painted on his face as you slowly approached him from behind while the words of their instructor slowly sunk in.

You never got tired of watching him do this, it was almost funny when he got to the berating and this time you'd be apart of it too.

He then briskly approached a blonde boy in the front row who was already looking a bit especially with you right behind him. A few cadets looked wearily at you, having never seen armor like yours along with the tail and wings which they though was decoration. How wrong they'll be.

"Hey! Kid!" Shadis growled, the boy in question quickly saluting with a determined look covering his nerves as he gave a quick and brisk 'sir!'.

"Who the hell are you?!" He demanded while leaning down to the blonde. "I'm Armin Arlet from Shiganshina, sir!" He replied almost flawlessly.

"That so? A name fit for a retard!" Shadis shot him down, scowl taking place. "Your parents named you that?!"

"It was my grandfather sir!" The boy, Armin, retorted, holding his salute while looking straightforward to the instructor.

"Arlet, why are you here?!" Shadis asked, coming in close to the boy who swallowed with some nervousness.

"To contribute to humanities victory sir!" He announced, scrunching his eyes shut as he did.

"How very admirable! You would make first-rate Titan food!" He growled, grabbing the top of his head before turning him around. "Third squad! About face!"

"And who the hell are you?" He demanded as he stopped in front of another blond boy as he saluted with  another 'sir!'.

"I'm Thomas Wagner from Trost, sir!" He started, quickly cut off by Shadis. "I can't hear you!" He yelled at his face, causing the boy to flinch and paused before yelling right back.

"I'm Thomas Wagner-!" "I thought I told you to speak up! Go practice sounding off in the barracks!" He finished, leaving the boy as he walked along till stopping at a small black haired girl with her hair tied on either side of her head.

"Next! Who are you?!" He yelled as she immediately scrunched her face up and yelled back. "Mina Carolina, from Trost, sir!"

"Wrong! You where born in a pigsty, inferior even to swine!" Shadis snarled as he leaned down into her face. "Yes! I'm inferior to swine, sir!" She immediately agreed, tightening her salute while doing so.

"Wrong!" He yelled again. "I tell you what you are, and what you aren't!" And with that he continued to make his rounds, yelling and berating at a few recruits as he went. You also took notice that he skipped some, no doubt seeing the look in their eye's about what they witnessed.

However this wasn't what took your attention, it was a strange looking boy with brown hair and a face with a slight distinction to a horse. Without a work you marched down to him as multiple recruits looked on scared and curious about the stranger in unidentifiable armor.

You finally made you way to him, standing in front of the kid as he nervously craned his head to stare up at your helmet. It was quiet for a while, Shadis even stopping to see what you'd do. "...Who are you?" You calmly asked, your voice seemingly echoing as he tensed up and saluted with a nervous look on his face.

"Jean Kirstein from Trost, sir!" He announced while keeping his gaze on your helmet while your eye's narrowed at him, not that he could see it.

"Why are you here?" You asked, your tone betraying nothing as the boy then looked down slightly while speaking out his goal with a slight smile.

"To join the Military Police brigade and reside in the inner district, sir." A few cadets stiffened at his words, some staring at him while you glared at the boy.

"...I see...So, you wanna live in the inner district?" You asked again, lowering your head so you could gaze down upon him. "Yes sir." He response with another smile, which pissed you right off.

Without warning you rammed your metal helmet into his head, staggering him for a second before the pain registered which caused him to groan as he fell to the floor holding his head.

"Who gave you permission to sit?! If you can't even handle that, you should forget about making it into the Military Police!...Horse face fuck." You snarled, staring at him a moment longer before continuing as Shadis let you take over from here with a smirk.

"And who the hell are you? What did you come here for?" You growled while stopping at a freckled boy smiling like an idiot.

"I'm Marco Bott from Jinae, in Wall Rose's southern district, sir! I've come to join the Military Police brigade and pledge myself to the king!" He happily declared, his smile never leaving as you got angrier every second he had it.

"Is that so? Good man...A noble objective. But remember..." You seethed, lowering your head down to his side as he slowly lost the smile he had before his eye's widened in fear as your tone darkened considerably. "The king doesn't want you."

A few minutes passed as you took up Shadis's job of berating the cadets, leaving a lasting impression on them as your armor clinked as you marched along the lines before stopping as a short bald boy.

"Next! You there, who the hell are you?!" You barked, glaring at the shrimp as hot steam escaped from the side slits and under the helmet which made you  much more terrifying for them accompanied with your wings which flared up and your tail as it impatiently swished around.

"I'm Connie Springer from Ragako, in Wall Rose's southern district, sir." He said, saluting the complete opposite way as you immediately grabbed onto the sides of his head and lifted him up to his pain and confusion.

"Listen up Connie Springer! This was one of the first things you where taught, the salute means your offering your heart to the king! Is your heart on your right side shithead?!" You snarled, slowly squeezing his head before a bitter and salty smell assaulted your nose.

'Wait, is that...a potato? But where could-?' A sudden crunch stole your attention as your head snapped over to the sound, a brunette girl was standing in line eating a potato with no care in the world while her comrades stared at her in horror and fear.

Without a word you dropped the shrimp and stalked over to her, the entire field silent as your thundering footsteps echoed all around before you started to speak up. "Hey, you...what the hell are you doing?" You slowly asked as venom dripped from your voice.

She looked to her left and to her right, thinking you where talking to someone else before taking another bit out of her potato. Out of nowhere your wings flared up into everyone's sight, towering over the cadets and making a tall shadow as your tail slammed into the ground which resulted in it cracking from the force, steam billowing out as you snarled at the girl who's eyes widened in fear as her pupils shrunk down to pin pricks.

"Your officially on my shitlist! Who the fuck are you?!" You roared, your voice striking fear into the cadets and even the other instructors as the girl swallowed the  potato in her mouth before saluting with it in her hand.

"I'm Sasha Blouse from Dauper, in Wall Rose's southern district, sir!" She announced, a surprising steely look of determination in her eye's as she met your helmeted gaze.

"Sasha Blouse...What is that, your holding in your right hand?" You slowly and softly spoke, your wings lowering down and tail returning to a calm sway as you stared at her.

"A steamed potato, sir!" She answered with no hesitation, her fellow cadets still looking on in fear and worry as she did so. "I came across it in the kitchen so I picked it up!"

"You mean you stole it." You bluntly corrected her, lowering your gaze to the potato before returning to her eyes. "Why?...Why are you eating a potato right now?"

"I wanted to eat it while it was still warm. So I figured it was now or never, sir." She effortlessly replied, unmoving against your intimidating stance and unseeable gaze.

"No...I don't get it. Why are you eating a potato?" You asked again, trying to make your question easier to understand for her.

Instead she slightly frowned, seemingly confused. "Are you asking why people eat potato's in general sir?"

Everyone was deathly silent, not daring to make a sound as they all stared in horror at us as a long and tense silence passed over the training grounds. Eventually she made a move however as she took off a small chunk from the potato, holding it out to you while she slightly looked away.

"Here, take half for yourself sir." She said, lowering her hand again as you took the small chuck and inspected it with a slightly surprised face.

"Half...?" You muttered in surprise, questioning if this girl was serious as you looked back up to see her give you a goofy smile.

-Timeskip with Sasha running around the training grounds-

+No one's PoV+

"Hey, that potato girl's still running." A guys voice spoke up, making the other cadets crowd around the front of their cabin to watch her run past.

"Wow...She's been at it for five hours now." Another added, head following her as she passed them and continued along the trail.

"Her reaction when he told her to run until she dropped was nothing compared to when he told her she wasn't getting any food." They retold the others who already knew about the incident this morning.

They watched her in silence for a while, talking and questioning each other as they where observed by Shadis and (y/n).

"That's a hell of a thing you did (y/n), couldn't have done it better myself." Shadis smiled as he watched Sasha running with the occasional trip as the dragonoid beside him laughed before taking off his helmet.

"That's because you couldn't have done it." You smirked, flexing your wings and tail while the wind caused your hair to flow a little before you sighed in content.

"Some of them are gonna make fine soldiers." You muttered, watching the cadets as they conversed before looking at Shadis as he nodded his head in agreement before turning to face you.

"I take it you going to head off for a while?" He guessed, confirmed when you nodded with a sigh. "Well then, I'll see you tomorrow (y/n)." He nodded again while patting your armored shoulder, avoiding the spikes, before turning and leaving into his own cabin.

You waited outside for a bit longer before replacing your helmet and looking back down at the cadets and the running Sasha before spreading your wings and taking off into the sky.

"These next three years will be interesting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 13.3K 24
❝ i miss someone who isn't mine to miss , i dream about someone who isn't mine to dream about , i love someone who isn't mine to love . ❞
3.2K 39 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
1.6K 36 15
Since the event in shiganshina you were done.. your family was gone your friends all lost..You had only one last goal.. you wanted to join the survey...
739K 22K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...