ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺˢ | ᵀᴴᴱ ⱽᴬᴹᴾᴵᴿᴱ ᴰᴵᴬᴿᴵᴱˢ

By simplysalvatoree

"I am so sick of men telling me what I can and can't do, as if they have a choice" FIRST BOOK IN THE ROWAN DA... More

Ω demons Ω
playlist
epigraph + aesthetic
Rowan Davis
prologue
kidnapped
terrified
joining the fray
doomed
finish the story
do the right thing
caught in the act
Gilbert house lock up
lets make a deal
take care
roofies
mind searching
girls night
gone to hell
kidnapped, again
goodbye Isobel
the devils arrival
broken heart
seeking the truth
my path
moon rise
just a taste
fighting back
gave me everything
SECOND BOOK!!

brotherly brainstorming

17.8K 536 167
By simplysalvatoree

the vampire diaries 2x10 the sacrifice

"Honey," Rowan heard her father's voice call up the stairs for her, "Someone's at the door for you."

Immediately Rowan formed a confused look on her face. Exiting her bedroom fully dressed for the day she shouted back as she made her way down the stairs, "Who is it?"

As she made her way down the stairs Rowan saw the same two faces from the night she was rescued. Rowan opened her mouth a little in shock, "H-hi, guys?"

Excited to see his daughter having some or any type of friend, "Are you going to introduce me to your friends Rowan?"

Nervously as she walked closer to her front door Rowan stuttered, "Y-Yeah. I'll, um, introduce you to my friends. My new friends who I've just became friends with. Just some good, trustworthy friends."

The brothers and her father, Connor looked at her strangely for her ramblings. Pointing towards the younger brother she said, "This is Stefan and...his brother..."

Realizing she had not known his name Damon quickly filled in, "Damon Salvatore. His brother."

With a polite smile Connor Davis held out his hand shaking both brothers hands, "It's nice to meet you both. Good to see Rowan 's finally getting out there making new friends and connecting at old ones."

"Dad," Rowan cringed hearing her father.

Laughing he said, "It's okay honey."

Needing him to leave knowing they were there for a reason Rowan asked, "Dad can you give us some time to talk?"

He nodded, "Sure thing, um, I'm making breakfast if you want some Lia." He leaned in kissing his daughter on the head walking away.

Once he was gone Damon asked, "Are you gonna invite us in?"

Confused she replied, "You can't just walk in?"

"Oh if only it was that easy my creepy chick," he answered making Rowan roll her eyes at him. Adding on he told her lowering his voice, "Vampires can't enter a home unless they've been invited in or it's owned by another vampire."

"Good to know," Rowan nodded adding with a sigh, "Well since you saved my life I guess you two can come in." The brothers went to enter but Rowan stopped them, "That's for future situations, right now we talk right here."

With fake sadness Damon mumbled, "Too bad, would've loved to see the bedroom."

Rowan sighed replying, "Well I see how this is gonna go, you're gonna be the flirtatious smart- ass and I'm going to be the annoyed invisible chick who continues the banter with you."

"If it ends with our bodies colliding in one night of passion I'll be okay with that," Damon replied with a smirk making Rowan roll her eyes.

Speaking up Stefan told her, "We came to talk to you Rowan."

Shrugging she asked her voice hinting with anger, "About what? Did you figure out a way to stop the oldest vampire in history from coming to get me? To stop him from using me for whatever the hell he wants? Does it involve my father being protect? If it doesn't I want no part of it."

Stefan shook his head telling her, "I promise you we will do whatever we can to save you and your father Rowan. But, we came here to ask you about you."

"What about me," Rowan asked in return.

Damon clapped his hands together, "Well, my creepy chick, we wanted to know what the hell are you? That red stuff that shoots from your hands is something I've never seen, neither of us have. So, tell us what you are."

"I wish I could tell you," she answered the vampires, "Believe me, I've done practically hundreds of hours of research. The only thing that could remotely describe it was witch."

The brothers both looked to each other before Stefan replied, "I've seen witches before Rowan, Bonnie is a witch and she can't do that."

Voicing her annoyance Rowan replied, "Don't you think I know that? I don't know what I am, and I bet you Bonnie has control. Bonnie is allowed to feel things without worrying about killing someone."

As she went on Rowan's voice became more and more angered. Without realizing it the brothers were both staring at her hands, "Um, Rowan."

"What," Rowan snapped at the brother accidentally.

Gesturing towards her hands Damon told her, "Your hands."

Gazing down Rowan saw her hands had their usual red glow to them. "This is what I mean," she explained, "My own mind is my worst enemy." The brunette used what little control she had to calm herself back down hiding the glow.

"Well, I'll give you ten points for originality," Damon mumbled making both Stefan and Rowan send him looks. Amused he added, "What? Too soon?"

Stefan huffed at him before looking at Rowan asking her, "Can you come with us to Elena's? We got some information from Katherine you should hear."

With wide eyes Rowan said, "Way to bury the lead boys." Rowan turned back opening the door yelling to her dad already having her phone and keys in her pocket, "I'm going to Elena's dad, I'll see you later."

"Alright, stay safe honey," he told her yelling back. Rowan closed the door looking to the brothers who walked off her porch heading to the car.

____

The two friends listened as Damon, and Stefan stood around the island in the kitchen, talking about the deal Katherine had offered them.

Katherine told them if they got her out of the tomb she'd give them the moonstone and disappear from Mystic Falls for good. "You don't believe her, do you," questioned Elena as she leaned against the doorway.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone," Damon told them tossing a fruit back and forth in his hands.

Stefan speaking up explained, "According to Rose's friend Slater, there's the way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break."

Adding on the older brother said, "No spell, no doppelganger sacrifice so ergo you live and Rowan doesn't die, become a little puppet, or whatever the hell Klaus wants with her."

Rowan sighed at his comment before she asked him, "How do you destroy it?"

Moving so he was now leaning on the table, "By releasing it from the moonstone," Damon  explained to them.

Rowan made her way over asked them, "How do you two even know this is gonna work? Not to be rude but, from what Elena's told me your plans have a bad track record of actually working."

Damon sending her a spiteful look said, "'Cause we have a crafty witch on our side."

"You discussed with Bonnie," Elena said from behind them.

In response Stefan told both girls, "She agreed to do anything she could to help us."

Making a different point Rowan argued, "It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you."

Assuring her Stefan told her, "We're gonna get it from her."

Damon added onto her statement, "Well, what he means to say is we will pray for her cold dead head if we have to."

Elena took a seat down next to her friend as the younger brother said, "Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone and get out in time for her to return it."

Lacing with sarcasm Elena said, "Whoa, seems like you guys have already all planned out."

Boasting Damon told them, "Yep, we're awesome."

Elena shifting her seat said, "Except for one thing. We don't want you to do it." Stefan and Damon exchanged looks hearing the words leave his girlfriend's mouth.

Glancing back at them Stefan asked, "What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice."

Making a point Rowan asked him, "What about Klaus? What are you going to do when he comes looking for us? Did you two think about that during all this brotherly brainstorming?"

"We'll find him right after we get the moonstone," he told her making Rowan shake her head hearing his answer.

Arguing with her boyfriend Elena said, "Is that before or after that he kills everyone that I care about, including the two of you," as she finished she pointed from Stefan to Damon.

The idea that Elena caring about him startled Damon making him stand straighter. Stefan didn't even pick up on it as he replied, "Elena, if we can dispel the moonstone, we can save your life."

"I know, everybody keeps saying that," Elena said getting up leaving the room, Stefan and Damon exchange a look again.

As she walked out the brothers looked to Rowan who shrugged saying, "Don't look at me I'm still getting up to speed here." Seeing the look the brothers gave her Rowan let out a breath, "Fine, I'll go talk to her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 12.7K 73
"you know what I wanna hear piece by piece." [BOOK TWO OF THE KLARA ADAMS SERIES] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES SEASON 5-8] STARTED: August 06, 2020 FINISHED:...
249K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
1M 29.3K 55
"Not all monsters do monstrous things." [4x15-6x22+8x16] [THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK 2 IN THE NATALIE SALTZMAN SERIES] [2017 TVD FANFICTION AWARDS WI...
136K 2.6K 91
"You love someone, I'm just embarrassed I thought it was me" "You look at Elena with love, I should know ...