MultiFandom Imagines

By NessanityIsReal

i might upload once every three years but for now it is dead, enjoy my old stuff :)) (when i update, they're... More

Markiplier's Sister
You Again? (Osric x Reader) Part 1
Forgiveness (Issa Twaimz x best friend Reader)
Trust Me (Josh Dun x Reader)
Sonic x ICarly fanfic
Miss You, Love You More (Brendon Urie x Reader)
Little Trashmouth (Richie Tozier x Sis!Reader)
You Again? (Osric Chau x Reader) Pt.2
See What I See (Tyler Joseph x Jenna Black or Josh Dun)
Why? (Brendon Urie x OC)
Time After Time (Emily Perkins x BFF!OC)
Welcome To The Club (Cory Monteith/Finn Hudson x LilSis/Friend!OC)
Never (Rose x Ten)
Somehow (Bee & PuppyCat Author Insert)
Earth 38,649 (The Flash Fanfic)
You're Finally Here! Not Too Excited About That... (YouTube Rewind)
Samtsirhc Ekil Tol A Kool Ot Gninnigeb S'ti (Brittany S. Pierce x Sis!Reader)
Unexpected (Sanders Sides AU)
Acceptance (Trans!Peter Parker x BFF!Reader)
The Younger You Get (Sanders Sides)
Your Choice (Ralph Dibny x Male Reader)
What Can I Say? I'm A Flirt (Gabriel, Supernatural)
The Middle (Pance, Voltron AU)
If You Don't Believe In Oral Sex, Shut Your Mouth (Spideypool)
'Time Waits For No Man' 'Time Is Obviously A Woman' (TØP x Female Reader)
Losing the Battle, Rest In Peace Ronnie "Oni" Edwards
Why Did You Help Kill Markiplier? (Gen. Neutral Maid Reader WKM)
Who Killed The Bloopers?
New Perspective (Platonic CALM) Pt. 1
Come Save Me (Losers Club x Female Reader)
Joan Appreciation Day
update.io
This Kinda Stuff Could Get You Expelliarmus From School (Phan HP AU)
We Can Never Get This Right (Youtube Rewind)
Inhale The Memes (Avengers)
Circle of Pain (Sanders Sides)
Welcome To The Fun (Magic Funhouse!)
updat 2.0 (yes i meant updat)
For Michael (BMC Expensive Headphones)
You're Playing With The Big Boys Now (Dark, Anti, and Ethan/Blank)
Gotta Go Fast (Sonic x Reader)
In Another Life... | Analogical
I Don't Like Your Boyfriend (Slight Reddie)
I'm Ready (Luke Hemmings)
Say You Won't Let Go (Markiplier x Reader)
I'll Be Home For Christmas (Crankgameplays x Reader)
Boys (Youtubers x Reader)
She Will Be Loved (Dan Howell x Reader)
Marry Me (NateWantsToBattle)
From Anonymous (Sanders Sides)
Welcome To Detroit (Platonic Septiplier)
Medusoid Mycelium (Sanders Sides/Analogical & Royality)
Be-equal-ten (Steve Harrington x Male!Reader)
Famous Last Words (Peter Parker x Male!Reader)
All This Time (Tom!Peter Parker x Male!OC)
Break (Peter Parker x Male!OC)
Sugar We're Going Down Swinging (I'll Be Your Number One) (Among Us)
My Fast Superstar (Glamrock Freddy x Sonic)
We're Trapped and Well Concealed (Among Us Red x Black)
Twitch-Crossed Lovers (Romeo x Juliet)
Through the Mori Glass (Unus Annus Self-Insert)

#1 Space Dad

40 2 0
By NessanityIsReal

Listen, this'll be very simple, I am finally caught up on the how so my feelings are very much injured so imma do this story in the hopes of healing myself at least temporarily from my own pain. So, for those of you that know there is pain in the fandom rn but aren't caught up yet, don't worry. This'll be spoiler free. Some things may be a little reference or nod to things in the later seasons but it's not really important to know. You can still understand what is going on without being caught up or even watching the show. Okay enjoy.

"So, if he's any trouble at all, please feel free call me." Mrs. McClain told the caretaker, Mr. Takashi Shirogane. He chuckled, "I don't think that'll be necessary, Mrs. McClain." She looked at the man up and down and looked back up to his eyes seductively. "Well, please, call me anyways. Any time you want, I'm always free on weekends." He winced slightly at her behavior, this was a usual thing with all the parents that came through here, especially newer ones. Too bad for them though, he was already taken. He looked down to the little boy and saw him rolling his eyes and shifting uncomfortably. "While that is a very kind offer, Mrs. McClain, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. Now, if you don't mind, I will be taking in your son now because you are about to be 10 minutes late for work if you don't leave now." She sighs and looks down and the boy. "Do not screw this up again for us, Lance. We can't keep finding new daycares for you." With that, she left out the door and sped out of the parking lot in her mini van.

Shiro's POV

"Do you not like my mommy?" I looked at the young boy and kneeled down to his level. "Why wouldn't I like your mom? I've hardly met her." He looked to the ground, "My old daycare teachers usually like her a lot and they start having sleepovers at our house. Then they get into fights and kick me out of the programs. My mommy tells me that it's because of how I act. But you don't seem to like her. You're the first person that has said no like that." I sighed and smiled sadly at him. "I don't dislike your mother. It's just that, uh, I have cooties. And it get's girls sick. So I didn't want your mom to get sick, you don't want that either right?" He giggled, "No." I got up and lead him to the playroom. "Good, because if your mommy were sick, you wouldn't be able to come here every day. And let me tell you a secret, this is the best, most super funnest place in the entire galaxy. And you happen to be here." His eyes widen as he gasps and runs into the room, beginning to play with some toys.

I have no more inspiration for this, sorry, but I will try to get something for spoopy season.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 326 30
Hello my lovely's!! ✨ I believe I have improved my writing quiet a bit so this is my old one shots re-written! This mean that some of the plots may c...
26.4K 365 27
This is going to be a variety of different ships, but also the avengers just hanging out together and doing all the ordinary stuff you don't get to s...
44 0 18
I wrote a lot between 2019-2021. Most of it was fanfiction, but looking back on it the progress I made between them is cool to me. They will all be i...
48.3K 747 19
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...