Finally....

By comicgeek2002

This is a R rated story about a brown haired girl named Kayli (details about Kayli~ short brown eyes and hair... More

Breaking the distance
Good morning
Wake up

The lonley soul

21 0 0
By comicgeek2002

My heart is now in a black hole swirling
Breaking every inch it goes
It drifts further and further
Still and lifeless
The darkness eat my body
Like a lion to a carcass
Days of suffering went by
The heart finally breaks
There's no feeling left
The darkness surrounds my body
Like vultures to the dead
Nothing to grab
Nothing to see
Just darkness
The heart may be broken
But now it's free
The dust of the heart spreads able to do it wants its not chained down anymore now maybe the sun will rise again for this broken spirit but until then the darkness will be her only friend......

Years went by suddenly a light appeared the feeding so followed it and that's where they met..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 2.8K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
797K 72.4K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
314K 36K 25
"๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–" ...
357K 27.4K 15
MY Creditor Side Story แ€•แ€ซแ‹ Parallel Universe แ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ Creation แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท main story แ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€™แ€žแ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€›แ€„แ€บ character แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€›แ€žแ€กแ€žแ€…แ€บ แ€แ€…แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒ...