Breaking the distance

Two years after kj and Kayli got together, Kayli celebrated their 2 year anniversary.... except they were apart. Kj and Kayli are a long distance couple witch is one of the hardest thing to have when you in love. It has been 6 months since Kayli has seen kj, and they both missed eachother so much. Although they sleep on the phone almost every night they still long for eachothers touch. But Kayli's parents wouldn't let them see eachother, and they couldn't take it anymore. So they made a plan that they would run away together, to an old cabin where kj's dad used to take him before he left..... so the next night they both set out for the cabin. Kayli had to borrow her uncle's four wheeler to get there she ran to his house grab gas and the four wheeler and left a note saying she was borrowing it. Kj owns a four wheeler so he just had to grab food money and go. Kaylee got their first she walked in the house dropped her stuff off and put the four wheeler in the back in the woods where no one would see it. She threw a camo tarp over the four wheeler. And walked back to the cabin, she begin cleaning trying to make the house somewhat cleaner. She went to the fridge. "Why is the fridge working"she said as she remembers kj telling her the the dam next by gave the cabin power. So everything will work but the water in the sink. Kayli clean the house put food in the fridge and went over to the old TV to see if it works.
Three hours later...
Kayli Heard a four wheeler and it went to the words so nothing the door swung open and Kayli turned around to see KJ, she ran over to him and hugged him causing him to fall. Baby!!! she yelled as she hugged him. "Holy shit babe?" Kj said " you scared the sh-" kj was cut off by Kayli's lips against his. He gladly kissed her back slowly setting up with his hand on her back to support her from falling. Free hand on her chin  not wanting her to stop kissing him. Kayli slowly pulled away " hi baby" she says " hey baby girl" " I see you brought food" Kayli says as she looks behind kj. "Leave it I'll pick it up later" kj says leaning in wanting another kiss. "Don't worry I'll pick it up" Kayli said as she stood only to be pulled back down by kj. " no baby don't go" kj begged "kj I'm not going far" she said as she kissed his forehead and got up to put the food away. Kj picked up his bags and put them on the chair then walking over to Kayli pulling her in from behind. Kayli Close the fridge while Kjs kissed her neck slowly moving one hand down her stomach and The other  squeezing her boob
*this is where the R rating comes in*
" what you doing baby" she said trying not to moan at the touch. " you are so beautiful I can't help myself" kj says as he starts to play with her pussy "babe" she moaned "what's the matter baby" kj says innocently. "Don't stop" she says as kj picks her up and puts her on the couch. He takes off his shirt and Kayli took hers and her pants. Kjs Evers were glued to her as she did so. "Your so beautiful Kayli" she blushed as kj slowly climbed on top of her kissing from the stomach up. "Baby" Kayli moaned as he made it up to her neck pushing is cock into her "I'm so hard baby" " don't worry baby I'll help you" Kayli said as kj lays down where Kayli was and Kayli was about to take his hug length in her mouth when kj told her "baby turn around" "what?" Kj grabbed Kayli taking off her underwear and turning her so she sits on his face. Before Kayli could say anything kj began to eat her out."oh god kj" was all she was able to get out before she shoved kjs cockiness her mouth making kj grunt in pleasure. Kayli sucked kj as hard as she could try to make this the best she has ever done. Kj sure seemed to like it she thought listening to how many times he moans. Kjs tongue touched every inch of her pussy making her cum and tell in pleasure. After she cam kj flipped them over "I want to be on top now baby girl" " be my guest" Kayli said almost out of breath. Kayli stared at kj as he guided his cock into her as he slid into her he layed in her loving the feeling of their body's fitting perfectly together. "F*c-c-k baby your so b-b-big" Kayli barely got out between moans "and your so tight I can barely fit" kj began to fuck Kayli sliding in and out going faster as he goses. The faster kj goses the louder Kayli get. Kayli was practically screaming when she said "I'm gonna cum" kj thrusted harder he lives Kayli so much he wanted to make her feel like a queen but he couldn't help but cum himself. He pulled out and climaxed on the blacker below them. He layed on Kayli exhausted Kayli giggled "there's my cutie" she kissed kjs forehead " I love u so much baby....and not because of the sex" " I know babyboy" "I want more though" "later kj I'm so tierd" kj looked at the clock it was 9:00 pm "damn 9 o'clock already" " I'll put on a movie" Kayli said as she turned on 'the great outdoors' but as she turned around she saw kj snuggled in her blanket and passed out. She shock her head and slowly picked him up and layed down and snuggled with her Prince Charming.