Supertale One Shots (DISCONTI...

By OblivionEbony9000

It's basically just the title. This will involve sadness, violence, AUs, smut, and a bunch of shipping and f... More

~I Hate You, I Love You~
~Stupid Glitch~
~Snow Day~
~Sweet Innocence~
~Echo Flowers~
~Requests are Open~
~Blood, Blood, and More Blood~
~Run Little Human~
~Fucked~
~The Cute and The Creepy~
Thoughts
~Edgy McEdgyman~
~Dust and Blood~
Ideas!!!
~Collaboration Fight~
More Ideas!!!!
~The Razor Sharp Cheeto Puff~
~Fighting~

~Play My Little Game~

47 1 1
By OblivionEbony9000

(Fontcest warning! This is a Dj x Sarah one shot. Hope you enjoy.)

It was a day like any other. Everyone was doing their own thing. Including Dj. He was walking through Snowdin on his way home from the forest. He couldn't find any humans today so he was a little bummed out. Maybe when he got home his sister would be there and she could cheer him up with some puns or something. She was good at that. Once Dj's house came into view, he sprinted toward it and opened the, stepped inside and closed the door once more. The first thing he saw was his sister sitting on the couch with a half eaten piece of pizza in her hand. Her feet were kicked up on the coffee table where a couple pizza boxes lie. Dj internally screamed but remained calm on the outside.

"Hey sis." Dj greeted with a smile. She turned her head toward him and smiled.

"Hey bro." She looked at his clothes, seeing bits of snow on them. "ICE to see you." She chuckled at her own pun while Dj just shook his head, secretly smiling like a goof in his head.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked. She smiled and took a bite of the pizza in her hand.

"Eating pineapple pizza." She spoke with a mouth full of it. Dj threw his arms in the air, completely unaware that it was pineapple pizza that she was eating.

"WHAT!? NO FAIR! I was just now at work looking for humans all day!" He crossed his arms and began to pout. "I want pineapple pizza."

"Sorry bro." She picked up one of the pizza boxes and handed it to him. He eagerly opened it, but was quickly disappointed in what he found.

"It's empty..." He looked down at his sister.

"Oh fuck. Wrong one." She took the empty one from her brother and replaced it with a different one. He opened it and was once again disappointed.

"Sarah... This is mushroom. Why have you betrayed me?" She was quickly running out of ideas.

"I'm sorry bro!" She looked down at the slice in her hand and handed it to her brother. "Have mine."

"Wait! I have an idea!" Dj handed the pizza slice back to Sarah. "Now make a portal to Lusttale real quick!"

"Uhhh okay." She snapped her fingers and a portal was created. Dj stuck his head through and punched Lust Sans in the face, then stole a slice of pineapple pizza from him. He came back into the living room.

"Quickly! Close it before he comes and tries taking it back!" Sarah closed the portal while Dj dat in the corner holding the pizza along with something else. He was giggling uncontrollably. "I got his glove. Mine now, all mine." Sarah looked at Dj with a large smile on her face. He looked back at her and the glove and hid it behind his back, taking a bite out of the pizza. "Man this is good pizza... Though this white sauce tastes a little weird." Sarah immediately went into protective sister mode.

"White sauce!?" She took the pizza slice from Dj and began inspecting it. Dj whined.

"But it tastes good." He snuck Lust Sans' glove on and whispered. "Perfect fit." He then looked back up at Sarah and tried taking it back. "I is want back." Sarah looked at her brother.

"I have to make sure it is safe for consumption." She then dipped her finger in the white substance. Dj licked the sauce off of her finger. "More. I want more." He tried taking the pizza again. "Give me!"

"Bro. Don't make me get G." She dipped her finger in the white substance again and licked it. "Ummm I don't think you should eat this." Dj began to pout again.

"No fair." He sat back down and faced away from Sarah. She could hear him sniffle. She sighed and started to give in. "Do you really want it?"

"Y-yes." Dj grumbled quietly. Sarah walked in front of him and bent down to his height, her skirt lifting up a little in the back.

"What's the magic word?" She asked with a small smile. Dj thought for a second and looked right at her.

"Please daddy?"

"What the-!?" Sarah fell on her butt out of shock.

"Harder?"

"B-bro!" Dj just stared at his sister with innocent confusion. Her face started turning bright blue and it suddenly became really hot in the room. Or maybe it was just her.

"Don't say stuff like that." She then handed her brother the pizza slice. Dj was still confused.

"But I always hear you yell that in the middle of the night." Sarah started to get nervous.

"Uh uh uh well you see bro uh..." She was avoiding eye contact, looking everywhere but at her brother. "It's a uh... a game."

"Ooh! I want to play!"

"Uh I don't think so bro. It's a uh... different kind of game I play with G and sometimes Papa."

"Well, I am really good at games and judging from how loud you scream and shout, it sounds like a really hard game. Trust me, sis. I am really good at games." He then ate the pizza he had in two bites while Sarah's blue blush intensified.

"Sis. Your face is doing the thing again." Dj crawled over to her face and touched her cheek. "You're really warm. Are you okay? Are you sick? Too hot?" Her blush grew even darker.

"Ehehe yeah. It's kinda hot."

"Well, while I turn on the A/C you should get G or Uncle so we can play the game." Dj pat Sarah's head and stood up, walking to the temperature gauge. Sarah pulled out her phone with a quiet okay and dialed Gaster Sans' number. "Wait, you never told me what the game is called."

"It's called.... S.E.X." Dj froze. Sarah quickly told G she needed help and hung up.

"What?" Sarah looked over at Dj.

"What?" She asked.

"What did you call the game? It sounds... familiar. I'm pretty sure I heard Undyne and Alphys talk about it." Sarah just shrugged her shoulders.

"It's called S.E.X. A lot of monsters play this game."

"Also, I don't understand the rules. Is there a point system?"

"Ummm Not necessarily a 'point system'. It's more like, whoever reaches the climax first wins."

"Climax?" Dj was now literal inches away from his sister, looking at her intensely. "What is 'climax'? Like the highest point in a book?" Sarah's blush slowly returned.

"Uhhh yeah I guess you could say that."

"Could you or G show me what a climax is?"

"Uhhh..." Sarah slowly started to back away from Dj but tripped and fell on her back. Dj leaned over her body and looked down at her, asking if she was okay. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Uhhh y-yeah. I'm okay."

"So you want help up or are you gonna lay there like a potato?" Dj offered his hand to her.

"Uhhh y-yeah sure." She placed a shaky hand in his and he lifted her up to her feet.

"Are you okay? You're really shaky." She said yes and tried to stand straight, but her shaky legs were failing her.

"Here, hold onto me so you don't fall." Dj held out his arm and she latched onto it, practically hanging off the floor with her toes barely touching the floorboards. "Actually." He lifted her up bridal style and sat down with her in his lap and he started petting her head, earning a few purrs from the demon. "Now calm down silly and explain what has you so shaken up." Dj snickered slightly at his own pun. She snuggled closer to him and prepared herself to speak.

"Well... It's just that... I don't know if you're ready to play the game."

"Why? I'm pretty good at games and we both now age rating doesn't matter." Dj suddenly froze. "Or do you not want to play the game with me?"

"Ummm well... It's not like any normal game, bro. It involves a lot of... movement and um... no clothes." Dj sniffed.

"I-I understand." Dj gently set his small sister down on the ground. "You're still warm. I'll go get a cup of water and a wet rag." Sarah looked up at her brother from on the ground.

"Bro. Are you positive you want to play?"

"The game sounds fun so of course I want to play, but it sounds like you don't want to play with me, only G or Uncle." Sarah sighed. She never liked upsetting her brother.

"I'll play with you if that's what you want." Dj perked up at her words.

"Do you really mean it?" Sarah said yes and a smile made its way on Dj's face. "Yay!" He ran over to her and tackled her in a hug. "You're the best sis ever!" She hugged Dj back.

"Hehehehe and you're the best bro ever."

"So when do we start the game?"

"Ummm, first I need you to educate yourself on how the game works." She handed him a small instruction sheet, forgetting one small detail.

"Ummm, I can't read. Fluffy bunny is like quantum physics for me."

"Fuck." Sarah thought for a moment before snapping her fingers. "I've got an idea." Dj stared at her.

"Do you want me to get off of you or are we gonna just sit here like this?" Sarah snuggled closer to him.

"I like hugging you, but you need to know how the game works."

"Okay then, what's your idea?" Sarah moved him over to the couch and sat him down. She then teleported away and came back with a laptop. "Ooh! Are we gonna watch a movie?" Sarah sat next to her brother, placed the laptop on the coffee table and began typing in the password to get into Underfell Sans' account.

"It's kind of like a movie."

"How did you know his password?" Dj asked. Sarah tapped her head with her finger and winked.

"I'm smart."

"Um no... you're Sarah." Sarah chuckled and moved the little cursor thingy toward a file labeled Don't Touch.

"Are you sure?"

"Well yeah, if you're not then who are you? Also, that says don't touch."

"I know what it says. What Fell doesn't know won't hurt him. And I mean, who knows who I am? It's a mystery." She clicked on the file.

"Nah you're definitely the best sis ever."

"Awww thanks bro. But I'm pretty sure you'll lose respect for me in just a sec." She clicked on one of the videos in the file. Dj looked over at her and grabbed her head.

"I would never lose respect for you. That's impossible."

"If you say so, bro." At that moment, the open video began to play. Sarah leaned back against the couch and put her arms behind her head. "Go ahead and educate yourself." Dj looked at the screen of the laptop and watched it for a few seconds before looking over at his sister, then back at the screen.

"Do you watch this on a daily basis?" Dj asked.

"I don't. But Fell does." She looked her brother dead in the eyes. "This is the game." Dj stared at the video and slowly turns into a blushing mess, looking at his sister then at the laptop and hiding his face in his blue scarf. Sarah blushed as well and just looked at the wall. Dj stole a peek at the laptop through his scarf. Sarah looked over at him with a deep blue face. "So... you sure you still wanna play?" Dj spoke into his scarf, muffling his words. "What was that bro?" She leaned closer to him until she was just inches away from his face.

"...kinda..." Dj whispered into his scarf.

"Alright bro." Sarah sat up and unwrapped her black and white scarf from around her neck and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, beginning to lift it off her body. Dj blushed a deep shade of red as she fully removed her blue t-shirt and tossed it onto the floor. She looked at Dj. "Don't worry bro... You're instincts will kick in." Dj cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"I-instincts?" Sarah hummed in response.

"All monsters have 'em in situations like this." She then slowly began to crawl over to her brother. Dj stared at her nervously.

"D-do y-you know w-what you're d-doing?"

"Of course I do. I've done this before. Though I've never been the one in control so this is a little different." She straddled his waist and placed her hands on his shoulders. Dj stiffened slightly and looked into her eyes while blushing a deeper shade than before. "Relax bro. It'll be alright." She said with a smirk before licking his ear, causing him to shiver.

"S-Sarah."

"Yeah bro?"

"W-why did... That feel good?"

"Not sure bro. It might have something to do with your body enjoying it." She then licked up the side of his neck. He tried suppressing a moan while grabbing a fistful of his shirt and pulling on it. Sarah looked him in the eyes. "You okay bro?" (2222 words so far) Dj panted a little.

"Never better." She leaned close to his face.

"You're panting." Dj smiled and pecked her lips.

"And you're teasing." Sarah smirked at his statement.

"You're instincts are kicking in." Dj blushed deeply and hid in his scarf.

"S-sorry. I don't k-know what came over me."

"Hehehe it's okay bro. No need to be sorry." She kissed his cheek and placed a finger under his chin. Dj stared into her black and blue eyes.

"R-really?" Dj then smirked. "Well then." He placed his lips against hers. She kissed him back and clawed at his shirt. He broke from the kiss and smiled. "Like you said, no clothes." He took off his scarf and shirt and tossed them to the side. Sarah smirked and ran her sharp nails down his chest. Dj chuckled slightly. "Like what you see?" He extended his arm out. "Cuz I sure do." Sarah blushed and covered her chest, which was only protected by a blue bra that was a little too small. "Hey, what gives?" He leaned toward her ear. "I was enjoying the view.~" Dj kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around his sister's waist, pulling her closer. "I think I'm starting to like this game.~" Sarah wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged on his hair.

"I had a feeling you would.~"

"Oh? And what about G? Isn't he supposed to be on his way?" Dj kissed her neck. "I'd hate for him to interrupt us." Sarah held back a moan.

"So what if he did?" Dj smirked before licking up her neck and whispering in her ear.

"Well, then I would show him who you truly belong to." Sarah whimpered slightly and blushed.

"And who would that be?"

"Me.~" He gently bit at her collarbone and planted kisses along it. Sarah clawed at his shoulders.

"D-dj.~"

"Who do you belong to?" He pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I want to hear you say it. Or am I..." Dj leaned in close. "Gonna have to pry it from your lips?" Sarah leaned back a little, avoiding eye contact. He smirked. "Can't hear you." He kissed her neck. "You gonna try to resist?" He made a small trail if kisses down her neck. She held back moans and pushes against him.

"What are you gonna do if I don't say?" Dj chuckled lowly and kisses her collarbone, then slides his tongue all the way to in between her collarbones. Sarah gasped and let out a soft moan. "D-d-dj." He looked up slightly.

"What? Want me to stop?" He left a trail of kisses and small licks slowly leading down toward her left breast but he suddenly stops. "If you say so."

"N-no!" She grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes.

"Hmm?" Dj looked into her eyes with a steady stare and a sly smirk. "You want more?" Sarah slowly nodded with a blush. "What? Can't hear you."

"Y-yes." She mumbled quietly.

"I want to hear you say it." He stared at her with a serious look. "I want you to beg for it."

"Please.~" She leaned in closer to him. "I want more.~" Dj chuckled.

"As. You. Wish." He then held her bra in his hand. "These things only get in the way." He spun it around his finger for a second before tossing it away. He leaned closer to her face and smiled, kissed her lips for a brief moment and slowly moved down toward her large chest. Sarah's breathing grew heavy and her face was a deep shade of blue. Dj stopped just before her breast and smiles, then licks all the way to the nub, flicking it with his tongue. She leaned her head back and moaned, grabbing his hair and tugging on it. "Hm, you seem to be enjoying yourself."

"I am." She breathed out. He smiled and licked the nub some more before smirking.

"I wonder..." He clasped his mouth around the tip of her breast and sucked while playing with the other one with his hand. Sarah moaned loudly and tightened her grip on his hair.

"Dj.~" He gently bit down on the nub and continued to grope and massage the other breast but then pulled away from both. The demon looked down at him with a deep blush. "W-why did you stop?" He smiled and looked up at her.

"Because currently, I feel like my lower half is taking a swim." She smirked and grinded her hips into his.

"You mean there?~" The dragon's eyes widened and he moaned in surprise.

"S-Sarah.~" He blushed. "Cheap shot." She chuckled and tugged at the hem of his shorts.

"You want them off?" Dj nodded shakily and began to take them off extremely slowly.

"S-seriously Sarah?"

"What? Am I not being quick enough?~" She smirked and winked up at him. He was slightly taken back but then smirked and chuckled lightly.

"At least I have a beautiful sight while I wait." He gestured to her naked upper body. She chuckled and fully removed his shorts.

"Someone seems excited.~"

"It's contagious." She straddled his hips and grinded against him.

"I bet it is." Dj held back a moan and looked up at the teasing demon.

"You sure know how to work your hips... I like it.~"

"It's a gift with the way I'm built." She bit down on his neck and slid her hand downward. A small moan escaped his mouth and he blushed deeply.

"S-shit." She gently pawed at his lower region with a smirk.

"You doin okay, bro?" He shivered slightly and smirked.

"I'm doing better than you were." She chuckled and looked at him with mischief in her eyes.

"Not for long.~" Dj looked at her cautiously.

"What do you mean?" She quickly removed his boxers and flung them like a slingshot. "And there they go." He looked back at her with a small smirk. "Whatcha gonna do to me, Sarah?"

"This.~" She leaned down and licked the length of his member, causing him to moan loudly.

"A-ah~ S-shit.~ That'll d-do it." She chuckled and continued licking up and down and sucking on the tip. Dj tried holding back another loud moan, almost failing. "W-wow."

"Looks like I gotta step up my game.~ What do you think?~" Then she kissed his lips. He slowly melted into the kiss. She slid her tongue into her mouth but then pulled away. He whined at the separation.

"Just as it was starting to get good."

"Oh? You want more?~" Sarah smirked and leaned in close. He stared into her eyes with a small smile.

"Yes please.~" She kissed him again and bit his lip as he kissed back with slightly parted lips. She slid her tongue in again and he smiled at the feeling and taste. She deepened the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist, bringing her closer. She slightly pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you bro."

"I love you too, sis." She kissed his forehead before trailing her way back down. Dj's breath hitches. "You k-know all the r-right spots."

"It's a gift.~" She started sucking and lightly nibbling at the tip, causing him to whimper and cover his face with his hands. "Awww don't hide your face. That blush looks good on you.~" She licked from the base to the tip. He slowly removed his hands from his face, a deep blush on his face and a little drool dripping down his chin.

"P-please.~ I want more.~" He begged.

"Aww you're begging. I like that.~" She licked all the way up the length again and took his member into her mouth. Dj moaned loudly and bucked his hips.

"S-sarah!~" He begins panting. "Please don't stop.~" She continued to suck, making him gasp and moan louder. "A-ah~ S-s-sarah!~" She pulled away, drool dripping from her lips and down her chin. He looked down at her, whimpering, with a slight pant. "Why are you stopping?"

"I don't want you reaching your climax too soon." He looked at her, still blushing.

"So, what are you gonna do?" Sarah smirked and removed her skirt. Dj stared at her newly exposed parts with a hungry stare. She smirked and started swaying her hips back and forth, her tail following the movement.

"You like?~" He followed her movements with his mouth agape. She climbed over him and he sniffed before smiling.

"You're pretty and intoxicating, I love it.~" She chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Well, if you love it so much then why are you just sitting there making me do all the work?~" He smiled and cupped her cheek.

"Because nothing is better than seeing your body at work, but if you are so inclined." He picked her up and quickly set her down on the couch. "You know what's better than seeing you work your magic?"

"What's that?" Dj got on all fours and slowly crawled up to her, placing both hands on the couch on either side of her head. He slowly leaned in close and smiled before leaning down to her ear and whispering quietly.

"Watching you lay there helplessly before me." He snuck a hand down to her lower region. "Now it's time for payback." He began to rub her clit with his finger. She held back a moan and clawed at the couch cushion, tearing it a little.

"B-bro.~" He smirked and brought his now soaked finger up and licked the juices off his finger. Smiling, he kissed her before trailing down toward her breasts. "B-bro.~ More.~ He trailed the kisses down her breasts, licked the nubs a little and continued downward toward her stomach. She started breathing heavily while her tongue slightly hung from her mouth. Licking her stomach here and there, he continued downward but stopped and chuckled, smirking up at his sister.

"You seem to be a little... wet. Do you think I'm doing a good job?" Sarah quickly nodded and bit her lip as her blush deepened in color. He went back to kissing her stomach, going farther down until he was mere inches away from her enterance. "You know, it's really fun teasing you, seeing your little flustered face." Then he licked around her enterance, not touching it. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and looked down at him.

"Dj.~"

"Alright, I'll give it a taste." Sticking out his tongue, he went from the bottom going all the way up, causing his sister to moan loudly and tighten her grip on his hair. He continued to lick and, without trying, stuck his tongue inside.

"F-fuck.~" Sarah clawed at his shoulders, making him slightly since but he just smirked and stuck his tongue in deeper. She moaned louder than before and digs her sharp nails into his shoulders. "F-fuck.~ Dj.~" After continuing this for a little longer, he pulled away, a string of saliva mixed with her juices hung from his mouth. She leaned in closely and he did the same, pressing his lips to hers. Immediately melting into the kiss, she slid her tongue inside his mouth as he wrapped his arm around the center of her back, bringing her upper body closer and doing the same with her lower body. She blushed from the sudden closeness and ran her fingers through his hair until he broke away from the kiss momentarily.

"Ready for the main course?" Smashing his lips against hers after asking the question, she kissed back hungrily and wrapped her legs around his waist. He stumbled back, hitting the wall but never once broke the kiss. (4187 words) She slowly pulled away.

"You okay, bro?" He just gave her a lust filled stare.

"I would be better if you kept kissing me." She smirked at his remark, leaning back in and pressing her lips to his. As the kiss continued, Dj's member poked at her enterance. He moaned slightly into the kiss and Sarah smirked and brought her hips closer to his. The sudden pleasure caused him to moan as his knees buckled, sending them both forward. He put one hand out and stopped them from hitting the floor, holding onto the small demon tightly so she wouldn't get hurt.

"Woah. Easy bro." She cupped his cheek. "Just take it slow." He chuckled quietly.

"That was an experience." He stopped for a moment and blushed lightly, a smile crawling onto his face. "Wow..." Sarah gazed into his eyes.

"Something wrong?"

"No... I just noticed how cute and vulnerable you are under me. It's kinda attractive and arousing." He then noticed how close their hips were. "So, are you gonna keep teasing me with that delicious hole of yours or are we gonna take this up a notch?" Sarah blushed at his words and leaned toward his ear.

"You're in charge.~" She nibbled on his ear, making him shiver but he smiled and let her drop to the ground.

"Whoever said that I wasn't? Actually, I think I remember a certain someone begging for me. But I can't really remember what it sounded like." He rubbed his member against her enterance.

"D-dj.~" Sarah bit her lip and turned her head away. Dj smirked and leaned down toward her ear.

"Just. Like. That." He continued to rub his member against her wet enterance. "Do you want it? If so, just ask."

"Dj p-please.~" Her cheeks were a deep shade of blue. "I want it.~" He pressed the tip into her enterance.

"How bad? And before you say it you gotta look me in the eye. It's hard to understand you if you're talking away from me." She turned her head to look at him.

"Please." She grabbed his shoulders roughly. "I want it so badly.~ Just fuck me already!~" Dj nodded in satisfaction.

"Yes, ma'am." Then he suddenly thrusted into her, grabbing her shoulders and with a grunt he got in deeper. Sarah screamed in pleasure and leaned her head back.

"Oh fuck.~" She moaned out. The dragon boy pulled out almost all the way and thrusted back in.

"Fucking christ, Sarah. Way tighter than I expected." He pulled out and thrusted back in, pulling her into the thrusts at the same time.

"F-fuck.~" She moaned loudly with each thrust and clawed at her brother's back. "S-so big.~"

"S-so tight.~" He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, biting her collarbone and licking over it and up her neck. She grunted at the hair pull then moaned.

"D-dj.~ Ahh~" His thrusts became harder and faster as he looked into her eyes.

"S-sarah.~ F-fuck.~" The demon looked at him and smiled.

"I love you." He smiled back at her.

"I love you too." Then he smashed his lips against hers and she kissed back, moaning into the kiss and pulling at his hair. His thrusting becomes more sporadic and he pulls away from the kiss. "S-sarah.~ I'm c-close.~"

"M-me too.~" She kissed and bit at his neck, holding onto him tightly. Dj moaned and wrapped his arms around her tightly, holding her close as his thrusts got slower.

"S-sarah!~"

"Ahh!~ Fuck! Dj!~" She dug her nails deep into his back and bit down on his shoulder, drawing blood. Dj moaned loudly and pulled her as close as possible, thrusting in as deep as possible.

"S-sarah!~ I-I'm-" He shoved his face into her shoulder. She moaned and breathed heavily.

"D-do it.~ J-just let it go.~" He pulled out and thrusted into her as far as possible, pulling her with the thrust to get deeper, and released inside of her.

"S-s-sarah.~" She moaned and released onto his member.

"F-fuck Dj.~" He held her close and stayed there not moving.

"Sarah?" She breathed heavily, coming down from her high.

"Yeah bro?" He felt the bite mark on his shoulder as it bled a little.

"Did you mark me?" She ran her thumb over it gently.

"Hehehe I guess I did."

"You could've bitten just a little bit lower. Now I have to wear my scarf up higher than normal so people don't get suspicious."

"Sorry bro."

"Also, can you stay still for a second?"

"Yeah, I'll stay still." He slowly pulled out, moaning quietly.

"Fuck. I didn't think it'd be that sensitive." The demon chuckled at his reaction.

"It usually is."

"Okay, you're fine to move... and just fine in general." He looked around the living room. "What happened with G? Did you actually call him?"

"Yeah I called him. He should've been here by now."

"Then we should probably get cleaned up and dressed before he arrives." In the background, a portal opened showing the snow in Snowdin in the alternate universe of Echotale.

"Oh fuck."

(5058 words... This is the longest thing I have ever written. I feel so ashamed and so proud at the same fuckin time. Well... I hope you enjoyed. Now if you'll excuse me... I have a bloody nose to take care of. *leaves the room*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 165 41
These oneshots will be mid to long, and some will contain smut so if you're not into reading those I'd recommend not to.
477 12 8
the title is pretty self explanatory
3.6K 36 12
this place take place in alternate universe and the smiling critters in this story are adult and there going to be lemon and some AU are going have t...
223K 9.3K 175
This is basically a book of random stuff from the Undertale fandom There will be oneshots, reader-inserts mostly- And a ton of other stuff Including...