Love of a Legend Killer (Rand...

Door sithrollins

Living on the road 24/7 is one thing. Trying to find a special someone is another. Melody Stratigias, cousin... Meer

Love of a Legend Killer (Randy Orton/OC)
Usual Night Backstage
Remember It's Scripted..
Car Conversations
Late Night Thoughts
Orton plays The Game
Lingering Thought
Drunk & Disorderly
The Morning After
Steel Cages & Dinner Dates?
Food & Feelings
The Other Morning After
Monday Night Raw
Odd Behaviour
Small Talk
Jimmy Kimmel Live
Possibilty?
Unknown Secrets
Fell For The Bad Guy
Trying To Understand It All
The Other Side
Unusual Of Him
What Was That?
*Bonus* The Conversation
Life Ruiner - Part 1
Life Ruiner - Part 2
Unlikely Savior
Surviving Monday
First Time
Making Plans
Confontation Central
*Not a Chapter but it is of Importance*
*Bonus* Meet the Stratigias'
Overprotective Daddy in Training
Lie Lie and Lie Some More
Confession & Confusion
Finding One's Identity
Honorary Orton
Quick Note
Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Forty-Two
The Answer
Cravings Annoucements & Excessive Screaming
Try Again
New Years Revolution
Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So
Valentine's Day Sucks
Burn In My Light
Epilogue
Remaster? Feedback appreciated!
Remaster Started!

Randy's Room

7.2K 187 49
Door sithrollins

We sat across from eachother, him sitting on the edge of the bed, me sitting in the armchair.

Neither of us had said anything since we sat down, I didn't know where to start really.

I mean, do I apologise first? It seemed like a place to start, and then go from there.

"You have the whole situation wrong."

That wasn't exactly the words I had in mind.

"Oh, really? Enlighten me then, Melody. Go on.", he spoke in a mocking tone, similar to the one he used earlier.

Okay, I deserve that.

"Christian didn't - I repeat did not - come to my scan, I was alone by myself because I couldn't bring myself to ask you."

"But he had-"

"He took it from me when I showed him, I asked him to put it back once he was finished looking at it but he obviously had other intentions.", I finished. "I did intend on asking you but, I just couldn't get the words out to ask you. I was suppose to ask you the night of Survivor Series but I didn't want to bother you, I knew you had your match and figured that would be more important."

"More imporant than letting me know I could see my child for the first time?", he questioned with a glare.

Looking down I averted his gaze as I nodded slowly. "I wasn't thinking properly, therefore I apologise for that."

Randy shook his head and ran his hands over his face, "Did you not think-"

"No Randy, I didn't think. I'm sorry okay, I'm sorry I didn't think that you would want to even come with me. I'm sorry I was such an idiot.", I let out, Randy leaning back slightly at my outburst. "So, so stupid.", I sighed.

"Mel, you're not stupid."

"But I-"

"Hey, no. Look Melody..", Randy spoke, letting out a sigh. "I don't blame you for what you did, I mean you're going through alot by yourself at the moment."

I stared at him as he continued talking.

"Christian riled me up, I'm sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you the way I did. He just really..really..", he let out a puff of breath as he stood up, pacing back and forth.

Getting up I stood infront of him to stop him, placing my hands on his chest lightly to keep him in place. "It's okay, just calm down. Don't get worked up over it."

Looking down at my hands, a small smile crept on his face, "Even now after all this you still have the same, calming effect on me. Only you, Melody.", I smiled slightly at his words. "And it's hard not to.", he replied biting his lip slightly.

I tilted my head to the side, questioning what he meant.

"He's got inside my head so much, it's hard not to. I want to beat the guys face into the ground, I hate him.", Randy sighed looking down. "I hate what he's done to us."

"Randy.."

"He's ruined us, we could of worked this out, made everything right again. Just me, you and the baby, us three together, happy.", he ranted.

"Christian didn't ruin us, you did."

Randy processed my words, blinking slowly before he let out some form of sob, slowly removing my hands from his chest as he moved to sit back on the edge of the bed, his hands covering his face.

"I didn't intend to ruin what we had, all that we built together, all those long nights spent talking..it was real."

I sat down in the armchair as he talked, intrigued as to where he was going with this.

"Spending time with you backstage, all of our jokes, our hugs, the kisses, it was real. It was all me, I didn't lie to you about any part of me because I felt safe with you, that I could tell you anything.", he spoke. "That bet..you didn't deserve it, it kills me knowing that I've done that to you of all people, after all you've done for me."

"I haven't done anything for you.", I mumbled.

"You have, you brought of a side of me I never knew I had. Before you most women only wanted one thing, and I was the same but you, Melody, I don't know how you did it but you did.", he let out a slight chuckle. "You made me feel loved, I knew I could count on you to be there for me no matter what, and you was."

I remained silent as he continued, staring intently at him.

"No words can explain how wonderful you are, you're a saint Melody, I adore you. You put up with so much from me, and I've just thrown that back in your face.", Randy took in a breath before continuing. "When you fount out, I can't even describe how I felt, and it makes me sick to wonder how you felt."

"Why didn't you tell me?", I asked.

"If I would have told you, you would have left me.", he replied. "It was a lose/lose situation, unfortunately Christian seemed to have gotten to you before I could say anything.", Randy added, his voice lowering at the mention of Christian's name.

"Wait, how do you know-"

"Trish figured it out. Christian was also the way I found out you was pregnant. He told me, so I punched him. Dick move but the asshole deserved it.", he shrugged.

My gaze moved from Randy, thinking about Christian. He told Randy I was pregnant and told me that Randy had made the bet.

But why?

"I'm guessing he was the one who showed you the scan?"

Randy nodded in reply.

"I'm not the only one who ruined us.", he spoke after a moment of silence between us both. "Christian did."

-

Time had passed since I first say down with Randy, both of us letting out things what needed to be explained.

We were both currently on the bed, lying beside eachother staring up at the ceiling, silence filling the room as neither of us had spoken for awhile.

"You know, I really hate you for what you did.", I spoke out of the blue. Randy turned his head slightly to look at me, frowning yet he didn't say anything. "I never thought you would do that to me, but you did. I felt so stupid, I loved you so much.", I laughed.

Randy stayed silent, not saying a word as he looked at me.

"I wanted to punch you in the face, insult you, anything. But I didn't, it hurt too much. It's funny though, I was always known for being naïve especially in high school. Believing anything a guy would say to me, heck he could do a simple thing and I'd adore him like anything. Trish says I'm too trusting, I guess she was right.", I shrugged slightly. "But with you Randy, you charmed your way into my heart. I don't know what it was about you, the boyish charm and that smile of yours? You're ability to make me smile? Whatever it was you made me fall for you, badly."

Silence filled the room again, both of is just staring up at the ceiling, the lighting of the bedside lamps illuminating the room with a dim glow.

"Did you ever think there would be an future for us?", I questioned.

It was an out of the blue thought, something what I've wondered for awhile.

"I didn't exactly know where we was going with our relationship, but I knew I wanted to have you in my future, that's for sure.", Randy responded. "A house in Missouri somewhere, coming home to a wife and kids, it sounds..", he took a breath, I could hear the smile in his voice. "It sounds nice, something what sounds happy and fulfilling."

I smiled at the thought of that, it sounded almost like a dream.

"When I fount out you were pregnant, I couldn't believe it. I was going to be a father, my own child. At this age you know, you're only figuring out who you are and where you're going, but deep down somewhere it was something I was longing for. But then my reality set in that it wasn't the situation I wanted it to be, not the way I wanted it to happen.", Randy sighed.

Turning my head to the side I realised that he was looking at me again, his facial expression looking hesitant.

"Can I ask you something?"

I nodded in reply.

"Could I, urm..I know you can't really tell much at the moment but, can I maybe uh, touch your stomach?", he stuttered as he looked away from me shyly.

I felt my heart warm at his request, a smile slowly appearing on my face. "Sure.", I nodded propping myself up slightly to adjust my top so it was lifted slightly, showing my stomach which had a small bump.

A smile came across Randy's face as he raised his hand slightly, hesitantly lowering it to rest on my bump. The joy and excitement in his eyes brought tears to my eyes as I watched him slowly trace the palm of his hand over it.

This was it, this was his first time seeing it.

Randy meet bump, bump meet daddy.

-

Gosh, this took forever to write, but I'm happy it's finally up! I didn't exactly know where I was going with this chapter so I just let it flow and I think that was for the best.

The ending, the feels.

Dammit Orton, being all cute and stuff.

Thanks for reading.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.9K 535 11
For John it was clear that Nikki and him were no longer in love. After asking for a break which lead to nine month of no contact with each other, it'...
24.8K 737 48
In the state of North Carolina six little kids all end up becoming friends for their whole elementary thru middle school years. Then the high school...
1.6K 3 41
Rain has been running all her life from a past she wants nothing more than to forget. But you can't always run from the past; sometimes you need to f...
4.6K 21 27
Jeff Hardy, Edge and Christian fancy Trish Read to find out what happens.