Love me please

By dem1214

Hey my name is Selena and I'm a 17 year old girl. My boyfriend passed away and I need someone to complete me... More

My past
Tommy.......
Today
Soccer practice
After practice
After school
Saturday
Bowling and angela
Long lost sister,Sierra
Josh and sierra
Sierra goes to school
Selena and sierra
Russell and Mackenzie
Part 2 of Russell and kenzie
Practice and home
Pool
Next day
Detention and Angela
Olivia and Sierra
About to be kissed
Skyping and facebook
Asking josh
Meeting josh before school
Confronting
Next day
Telling Russell and kenzie
Thursday
Friday
New york
LAST CHAPTER

School

21 2 0
By dem1214

Selena POV

My mom canceled me going to the art club because soccer has 3 practices a week and a game on Saturday.

School isn't doing well. I have 3 c-'s and a 2 D's but luckily 2 B's. I can never concentrate because you know Tommy isn't in my life and I need him. I just draw him in class and pretend he's talking to him. ( I'm weird ik). I'm in math right now and Josh is sitting two rows away from where I'm sitting.

All of sudden I get a text.

Kenzie- look Josh is doing the look right now!!

So I look and he's staring right at me. Then I turned my face and so does his. Then I look up again and he's looking at me.

Sel- he's just looking.

Kenzie- I told you he's doing the "look" but I call it the love look.

Sel- gtg finishing my assignment

Kenzie- k meet u at ur locker

So after math I went to my locker and there was Mackenzie.

Kenzie- hey bud was up?

Sel- nothin just worried about this assignment. It's worth a lot and if I don't do good my mom isn't gonna be pleased.

Kenzie- you have a B in the class and your fine. So josh huh?

Sel- stop it he's not into me. He's WAYYY out of my league. He has Vanessa

Kenzie- remember its just a bet. He doesn't like her.

Sel- Whatevv lets go to lunch.

Mackenzie POV

Selena can't admit that Josh likes her it's so obvious. But she's in a tough phase so Whatevv.

Josh POV

Selena looks might fine today. She has a nice bun and a hot outfit. I'm going to go sit with her.

*text messages*

Josh: Russ sit with Selena at lunch okay?

Russ-k bro I'm stuck cuz the math class teacher is giving me detention and she's writing me a slip.

Josh- hey Selena and Mackenzie can I sit here with ya guys?

Sel-umm Kenzie- yes u can Josh.

*Selena give Kenzie a 'why u do that' face.*

Russell POV

I hate detention. I m walking down to the lunch room now. All I did was sang type of way by rich homie quan ( btw I love him) and I didn't say the bad words but its isnt bad anyways.

Josh- whatcha do?

Russell- non man I was just singing

Josh- haha

Selena- why

Russell- I love music and I love singing

Kenzie- ur stupid Russell

Russell- I kno baby

Kenzie- who you calling BABAY?

Selena- Russell don't get her started

Russell- whatev she just likes me.

People who are reading my stories comment about it or message me. Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
47.4K 1.4K 30
Help! Help me! I'm in love with the person who's supposed to be like a sister to me! Help me! *Scanning, complete. Diagnosis, puberty* SHUT UP!
1K 170 43
My name is Nosipho, I am 17 years old and I am still in high school doing grade 11, I live with my mother and my little brother and sometimes my best...
235K 8.9K 32
My name is Mia and when I was a child my mother made a choice risking everyone's safety. The choice was a sacrifice that resulted in my mate being Lu...