Experience A New Life || Klau...

由 NicholasFlamelFan

Angel Potter was in the graveyard fighting Lord Voldemort during the Triwizard Tournament when their spells h... 更多

Prologue
Found
Meeting the Gilberts
Settling In
New Family Member
Funeral
1x01 Pilot
1x02 Night of the Comet
1x03 Friday Night Bites
1x04 Family Ties
1x06 Lost Girls
1x07 Haunted
1x08 162 Candles
Aftermath
1x09 History Repeating
1x10 The Turning Point
1x12 Unpleasantville
1x13 Children of the Damned
1x14 Fool Me Once
New York
1x20 Blood Brothers
1x21 Isobel
1x22 Founders Day
2x01 The Return
2x02 Brave New World
With Klaus
2x04 Memory Lane
2x05 Kill or Be Killed
2x06 Plan B
2x07 Masquerade
New York: The Sequel Part One
New York: The Sequel Part Two
Back Home
2x13 Daddy Issues
2x14 Crying Wolf
2x15 The Dinner Party
2x16 The House Guest
A Way to Survival
Das Treffen der Magier
The Ritual
Staircase of Changes
Family Bonding
The Original Witch
Mistress of Death
Epilogue
Preview of the Sequel and Information
SEQUEL

2x12 The Descent

21.1K 633 33
由 NicholasFlamelFan

The next day, I was meeting Damon at the Grill. He had told me everything that I missed over the last week and I was a bit stunned to realize just how much it was...

I frowned at Damon "So, wait. Elena was kidnapped by people who wanted to give her to Elijah to give to this Klaus person. Why?"

"To break the curse of the Sun and the Moon," the older Salvatore brother explained patiently.

"Right and that curse needs a Doppelgänger?" I questioned, slightly suspicious. Didn't Nik say something about a curse that needed Elena as well? It didn't sound like he was talking about this one and I highly doubted that there would be more than one curse with a Doppelgänger as the key ingredient.

Damon nodded "Yeah. It's said that if vampires break the curse then they won't burn in the sunlight, if werewolves break it, then they don't have to turn. The moonstone is part of the ritual as well."

"Huh," I blinked. Now I definitely had to talk to Maddox about this. Something was just not adding up "Sorry to cut this short, Damon but I have to go."

"Wait," the vampire called out, stopping me in my tracks "There's something... Can you come over to the Boarding House later? The girl – Rose – she was bitten by a werewolf last night. Is there any possibility you could maybe look at her? See if you can heal her?"

I closed my eyes for a moment "Yeah, yeah," I nodded "I can try. Rose, her name was?"

"Yes. And Angel?" Damon smiled "Thank you for trying."

I walked back over to him and hugged him "You're my brother, Day."

When I was out of the building, I pulled out my phone 'Need to talk to you. Will come to Mrs. Flowers' Boarding House. ASAP.' It only took me ten minutes for me to reach the place Nik's warlock was staying and with only a quick hello to Mrs. Flowers, I jogged up the stairs to the room I knew Maddox would be in.

"Come in," he called as soon as I knocked. I opened the door to see him lounging on the bed, looking at me curiously "Not that I'm not happy to see you again, Angel. What is this about?"

I closed the door behind me "You know, I heard something curious today. Something that doesn't quite add up."

"And what would that be?" the warlock raised an eyebrow, putting his phone down on the bedside table.

"Nik told me about some kind of curse that he needs a Doppelgänger for," I started, watching his face closely "For some funny reason, Elijah – Nik's brother – is here and he had something to do with my sister's kidnapping. Bit of a weird coincidence, no? Then I hear about this evil Klaus guy as well..."

Maddox sat up and stared at me wide-eyed "What do you want from me?"

"I just want to know what's going on," I sighed, running a hand through my hair "I know it has something to do with Nik but I don't know what."

"Oh, he's going to kill me for this," the warlock groaned, running a hand through his hair.

I snorted "He hasn't killed you for the failed spy operation... Why would he do so now?"

Maddox sighed "Nik... Nik is Klaus. His full name is Niklaus."

"What?" I murmured "So, wait. Nik – my Nik – is supposed to be the Klaus who everyone is afraid of?"

"Basically."

I tilted my head "Why exactly does he need my sister? I don't believe this Sun and the Moon shit."

"Has anyone ever told you that you're way too smart?" Maddox questioned, looking up at me "Klaus is a Hybrid. His mother put a curse on him shortly after him and his siblings were turned into vampires. It put a lock on his werewolf side and he wants to get rid of it. Klaus' mother used the former Doppelgänger's blood to bind the curse. That's why he needs your sister."

"That's why he asked me about Elena," I muttered, running a hand through my hair "Okay... I think – I think I got it now. Elena is the Doppelgänger of Katherine who was the Doppelgänger of the person Nik's mother used to bind his werewolf side... To break said curse he needs to sacrifice Elena, a vampire and a werewolf... Did I forget anything?"

"The moonstone," Maddox pointed out.

I reached into my pocket "You mean this?" I had kept the stone safe even though Damon had wanted to hide it somewhere. In the end, he agreed that it was better if I keep it hidden with magic "I found it a while ago... It was a bit of a surprise to find a moonstone practically radiating magic..."

"How do you –?" the warlock trailed off.

"It doesn't matter," I told him "I will give this to Damon in a bit. It's actually a copy of the real thing... Apparently, Elijah wants to keep a hold of it or whatever. Since there are werewolves in town I think that would actually be safer."

The man blinked "Where's the real stone?"

"I keep it hidden. It's not much of a secret if I tell you, is it?" I teased.

"Fine," he huffed "There's just one thing I need to know... Will you help Klaus with the ritual?"

I bit my lip in thought "I won't hand over my sister but I also won't stay in his way. He waited over a thousand years to break this curse... It would be mean to stand in his way now. Once he comes to town, I promise I'll give him the moonstone and I also might know a vampire who would be more than appropriate for the ritual."

"Who?"

"Katherine," I smirked "She's currently locked into the tomb under the church... I would have probably liked her – better than my sister in any case but she hurt my aunt, my brother, my uncle and Damon. She manipulated my aunt's friend and a person I have known for years... Plus, she threatened to hurt my family. I don't take lightly to that."

Maddox hummed "Well, that's an idea. From what I've heard Katerina is on both Klaus' and Elijah's bad sides."

"Speaking of Elijah... What does he want here?" I frowned.

"That... I don't know," the warlock murmured "But I fell like it's not going to be good at all."

I hummed and glanced down at my phone when it vibrated 'Need you to head to the Boarding House if possible. Rose is with Elena and I'm out.'

'Be there soon. I'll do my best. Promise,' I texted back "Sorry, Maddox. I'm needed. Thank you for telling me though. I appreciate it."

"Where are you going?" he questioned.

I shrugged "The Boarding House. A friend of Damon was bitten by a werewolf and he asked me to see whether there's anything I could do..."

Maddox frowned "What do you mean?"

"Sorry," I grinned "We're not that close. Thanks again, Maddox. See you around." I waved at him and left the room and ultimately the second Boarding House of Mystic Falls.

Twenty minutes later, I was standing in front of the Boarding House, debating on what to do with Elena. There was no doubt that my sister would get annoyed if I ask her to leave... Maybe I could try and put her to sleep without her noticing? That seemed like a moderately good idea...

I knocked on the front door and entered quietly. Now, if I were a dying vampire where would I be? I glanced up the stairs... Damon's room. Definitely Damon's room. I hesitated outside the door when I heard my sister's voice. Before I showed myself, I closed my eyes and reached out with my magic, basically knocking Elena out in a way that only the vampire would be aware of. Once she was out, I slid in "Hello. You must be Rose."

The woman blinked at me "You're Angel, right? Damon told me a lot about you."

I smiled at her "Yup. I hope he only told you the good things."

"Somewhat," she teased and then let out a pain-filled groan.

"Alright," I clapped my hands "Listen, Damon asked me to see whether I could do anything about that wound of yours. Could you sit up and take off your shirt?"

Rose looked at me for a moment "Do you know what you're doing?"

"Nope," I shook my head "But I'm the best chance you have right now."

"That's good enough for me," the vampire shrugged and then froze when her shoulder gave a sharp twinge of pain.

I knelt on the bed behind her and grimaced at the sight of the wound "Ouch," I winced "Okay, this could hurt a little bit." I hovered my hand over the wound, making sure not to touch anything and closed my eyes in concentration. My magic reached out and tried to analyze the bite as best as I could. Nothing... There was nothing. According to my magic, she was dead... Well, dead-er.

"And?" Rose murmured after I leaned back "Can you do anything?"

"I –" I trailed off, tears springing into my eyes "I don't know... I mean, I... My magic doesn't... I'm sorry."

The vampire sighed sadly and turned around "Don't be. It's not your fault."

"But I should have." A tear slipped from my eyes "I really am sorry." I jumped to my feet "Elena should wake up in a bit... I have to go."

"Angel," Rose called out behind me but I was already down the stairs and out of the door.

I slid into the car and rested my head on the steering wheel, letting the tears run freely. Why? My magic hadn't disappointed me much until now. Why couldn't I heal her? I barely noticed when my phone started ringing and I answered it "Huh?"

"Angel?" Nik's voice filtered through the phone "Are you... What happened?"

"I – I can't help her, Nik," I whispered, wiping at my wet cheeks "She's still dying."

"Who, Little Red?"

I sniffled "Rose."

"Rose-Marie?" His voice turned shocked "Angel... What happened?"

"Some werewolf bit her," I told him quietly "I tried to help but my magic doesn't recognize the venom..."

There was silence on the other end of the line before Nik sighed "Listen, love. I have to take care of something but I will call you later. Is that alright?"

"Yes," I mumbled "Sure."

Omake

Maddox sighed when Angel left the room. He turned to the phone he had put down earlier "I assume you heard that, didn't you?"

"I did," Klaus told him and hummed thoughtfully "I knew that she felt something for me... But I didn't know that..."

"She loves you," the warlock pointed out quietly "Hell, she didn't even care when I told her about the ritual."

The Original bit his lip "You really think so?"

"I do. And I hope you don't plan on using her," Maddox murmured.

Klaus' voice turned icy "Do you really think I would do that?"

"No," Maddox shook his head "I don't think so. Just wanted to make sure though... She's a nice girl."

"That she is," the vampire agreed "That she is... Thank you for talking to her, Maddox. I believe I should be coming to Mystic Falls within the next two months. There are some things I have to take care of."

Maddox sat down on his bed and looked at the small device he had put on speaker when Angel came in. He knew that technically he shouldn't have done that but Klaus needed to know "Will you tell Angel?"

"I will. Goodbye, Maddox."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

992K 90.2K 64
Over the last three years, Milo Fleamont Potter has been on a never-ending adventure since getting back in contact with his little brother and it's n...
311K 9.8K 111
"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies...and the Dark...
883K 30.7K 52
she was made of magic that only i could see. harry potter movies, ootp - tdh harry potter x fem!oc © satellitebruises 2021
16.9K 434 36
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 Mattheo x OC Dumbledore's dead. Mattheo and Draco have left with the death eaters. War is just around the corner. After discovering...