Nobody's Business

By KayeKillaa

Vivian is twenty five, Has everything she wants ; Money. She now owns the restaurant her father once had. But... More

Nobody's Business
1 - You gotta do what you gotta do
2 - Its time
3 - Under control
4 - My Business
5 - One More Chance
6 - Family
7 - Something More
8 - Wrong But Feels Right
9 - Simmilar Feelings
10 - Bad Vibe, Great Suprise In Action
11 - She's Out, I'm In
12 - Takin' It Slow
Author Note!
14 - Lover of The Past
15 - Understandment
16 - Month 9 of Hell
17 - Babies
19 - #Thirstyfaceass
20 - One On One
21 - Saturday Love
Private chapter
22 - Not Mad
23 - Schemin'
24 - Fistful Of Tears
25 - Bad Habits
26 - Karma At Its Finest
27 - Dinner
28 - Concern
author's note
29 - Type 2
A/N
31 - Lunch In
32 - Open Up
33 - Forgiveness at Deadline
34 - Birthday Surprise PT.1
35 - Birthday Surprise PT.2
36 - Our Business
Bonus Chapter : Thanksgiving
Just Wanna Say..
Note
Editing Soon 2017
Hey guys... (you guys missed me)

18 - Back Home

27.4K 781 188
By KayeKillaa

Vivian 

Three days later.

"V you need help?" Chris asked, i smiled at him before slowly getting out of the bed. I thought i was able to go home two days ago, but no they wanted me and the girls to stay a few nights to make sure everything was fine. The girls were healthy it was just the fact i was still having complications from giving birth. 

"I'm fine Chris, i'm sore as hell but I'm fine." I told him, he still helped me up though. Your probably wondering what my answer was when he said 'Let's get married'. I was shocked, and i was quiet startled from his sudden words.

"Let's get married." he said. 

I stared at him with wide eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I just had twins, we haven't been together for six months. We haven't known each other for a yea--- my brain was so over whelmed. The room was dark, but with the light peeking through the curtains i could see his face, you could tell he was serious. Not the mad serious-- the serious look of hope. i guess. 

"Wh--" i couldn't even form words. I shut my mouth and just stared at him like an complete dummy. 

He leaned in and kissed me. "Look, i'll wait if that's what you want. I know it's sudden" 

"It's unexpected.. I don't know what to say.." i mumbled. 

"You don't have anything now. But when i ask again don't say no." 

It was still fresh on my mind but neither have I or Chris brought it up.

"Baby, you alright?" Chris asked snapping me back into reality. I smiled, "I'm alright, just day dreaming." I mumbled, he pulled me closer by my waist. "I know your still thinking about what i said the other night, don't stress about it okay? We got twins to look after." He said before giving me a kiss. I bit his bottom lip softly, i don't know why but i just like doing that to him.  

One of the girls made a noise which made me and Chris end the kiss. Turning around to face the car seats that were on the bed, Nylah was sleeping and Noella was looking around with a frown, her pacifier was on her shirt. 

"What's wrong Ella?" I cooed leaning into her car seat, she raised her hand and touched my nose before placing it back at her side. Having twins were alright, since i still had Chris and the nurses around they helped me. But i know now that we were going home it was going to be different with only Chris and I alone. 

"V, Pat is waiting for us at elevator, word got out that you were coming home with the twins today." Chris said, I nodded before grabbing my purse and the diaper bag. Chris said he'll be fine with carry both of the car seats. 

When we exit the room, i checked out at the desk of this floor. "Congratulations again," one of the nurses that helped the other said. I smiled thanked her. Meeting Chris and Pat at the elevator, he pressed the down button and we entered when it opened. 

It was silent, no music for some reason. Yawning, i sighed. I was tired, i wasn't able to sleep on my stomach since i was still bloated, you'll probably mistake me as being pregnant still but at five months. Dr.Pai said it should go down without a couple more days. I couldn't wait honestly, i want my flatness back. 

When we exit the elevator and made it to the front of the lobby, Chris pulled down the blankets over the car seat so the paparazzi couldn't get a picture of them. You could hear the commotion and the security making sure nobody that didn't need to enter the hospital inside. 

"It'll be loud but it go quickly. Don' take nothing to the he-" Chris tried to coach, i chuckled a little. 

" You can coach me about this but stay quiet when i was giving birth?" I asked, 

He shrugged, "Shidd, you cussed the doctor out who was telling you to push. The fuck i look like speaking? I was not about to get cussed out." He said. He just had to bring that up. I still fell bad for saying that to Dr.Pai. 

"Lets just go." I said, he laughed alittle as we followed Pat out, i heard alot of voices, i tend to become deaf if somebody actually yells in my ear so i guess i was good. It made my ears pop. Seeing a black escaled in the front of the hospital, Pat opened the door and took one of the car seat going to the other side of the car. Chris placed Nylah's car seat on the base, same thing with Chris. Chris let me slide inside first before getting inside himself and closing the door.  

On the way to the house all i could think was about what Chris said, i wasn't stressing it i was just over thinking it. He wants to me marry me. Me. We haven't known each other for long, i love him, i really do and i know i wouldn't say no but i'm still shocked. 

**

"You alright Vivian?" Amber asked, me,Chris, Noella and Nylah has been home for at least five hours. It's been good. We came back and both of our family was over. The girls were sleep when we first got back and they woke up around two hours again. 

Me and Amber been cool, she couldn't visit me in the hospital because she was busy with the divorce with Andre and work, i didn't hold it against her though. "I'm fine Amber, i'm just a little sleepy." i said with a little yawn. the baby warmer made a buzzing sound indicating that the bottles were done. This was the first time Noella and Nylah were both hungry at the same time. Any other time they were being opposite. They done alot within the little time they been here on earth. 

"How about you take a nap? You have enough help here. Chris, Your mom,dad, Jamal, your friends, Chris friends..Me." she suggested. 

I smiled faintly, "I know i just don't want to go to sleep yet." i mumbled she nodded before following me back into the living room. I gave one bottle to my mom who was holding Ny, and the other bottle to Keeis who was holding Ella. 

He held his hand out for it and i acted like i was going to give it to him but i snatched it back before narrowing my eyes at him. "You do know how to feed a baby?"

He sucked his teeth, "Of course i know how to feed a baby." he said, i smiled before giving him the bottle. Seating on the love seat next to Chris, i brought my legs to my chest before laying my head on his shoulder. I sighed as he pulled me closer into his body. His warmth always made me comfortable. 

Chris 

Vivian was laying on me and was quiet. Well she's always quiet. I looked down to see her knocked out, her lips were parted a little and if you listen closely you could hear her snore. She was cute, Everybody was chatting so i quietly slipped my hands under the legs and held her back before standing. Her dad looked my way and smiled. I still didn't ask him what he was trying to say to me, but i didn't worry about though. 

Going into Vivain's bedroom, i laid her down in her bed. When i pulled the cover over her she opened her eyes a little. "Chris?" she mumbled. 

"yeah it's me just go to sleep." i told her she sighed before turning onto her side. I closed the door and went back downstairs and sat back down. 

"Bruhhh." Keeis hissed, I looked up to see that he had milk all over him, everybody laughed at him as i took Noella from him. Amber went into the kitchen and grabbed some napkins. 

"You got tittie milk on you." Hood laughed, making others laugh, i shook my head as i grabbed the closes baby cloth and wiped the milk that was on Noella's face, Keeis must've was holding the bottle to high to she got to much milk and she ended up spiting it up. 

Keeis looked utterly disgusted as he wiped his shirt. "Chris, your child need to learn not to throw up on people."  He said, i smacked my lips. 

"She's four days old, she'll throw up if she needs too." 

I looked down at Noella as she made spit bubbles, her eyes were open. I couldn't tell who she or  Nylah looked like between me and Vivian. "Wassup?" i said with a smile. Noella stared at me and blinked. From reading certain things Vivian made me read, it wasn't alot i could with newborns, they didn't play with toys. They couldn't see so far. I could sing but i'll do that when they go to sleep. Noella started scratching at her face before letting out a little whine. I grabbed the mittens that Vivian got from some baby store and put them on her hands. 

I think they was total bullshit, couldn't they just get them off? 

Noella stopped whining and kept blowing spit bubbles. I doubt it if she knew she was doing that. 

** 

*Hours later*

Everybody left nearly a hour ago, it was just me and the twins since Vivian was asleep. She needed though. I had the girls laying on a blanket on the floor with me on it as well. Somehow they moved and snuggled into each other. I had the TV on; with was showing Peppa pig, i was more interested than the girls. 

Looking back from watching the tv. Noella and Nylah were both asleep. I got up, about to pick them as i tried to think how i was going to get them both upstairs. I went with cradling them both in my arms and walked carefully up the steps. I checked both of their diapers, Noella was dry so i went ahead and placed her in her crib. Nylah on the other hand was wet. 

I'm happy as hell she didn't shit, I quickly changed her before she started whining. Instead of whining she just woke up. 

"Why couldn't you stay asleep like your sister?" i whispered as i walked into the playroom and took a seat on the rocking chair. 

"You don't have an answer?" i questioned and all i got was silence, i guess i could do a little talking. 

"Your mom..." I started, of course Vivian was the first thing to come to mind. "She's weird alright.  Corny, please don't grow up with her lame jokes alright?" Nylah just smiled alittle which triggered my own smile. 

Even though it's been three days, it's odd as hell to know I'm a father to twins. 

"Imma continue, She's sweet, quiet, and just odd, okay i know i said that already but she's the good odd if your wondering. Overall she's beautiful. You and your sister are just as beautiful, maybe more because you know, i'm your daddy." I chuckled licking my lips. "But i love her, and i love you and Noella. Hopefully you'll be saying you love me back soon,"

"What else? I didn't exactly propose to her but i did just said 'let's get married a few hours after you and your sister were born. You probably don't know what in the he- world i'm talking about but i said that to her because i love her, in love if you wanna be specific, it just came to my head. I could see myself with her for the rest of my life raising you and your sister." 

I stopped talking when i looked down and seen Nylah asleep. I wasn't even finished talking. I walked back into the nursery and placed her in her own crib. I know me and Vivian barely knew each other for ten months. But the way I'm feeling i know she's the one. 

It didn't hurt me when she didn't answer me right away, i didn't expect her to honestly. I just wanted her to know i consider us being together--- forever i guess. 

I stayed in the twins room for five minutes making sure they didn't wake back up. I was tired but i wasn't as tired as Vivian looked. When she was in the hospital she barely rested, she was always up looking around or cooing at the girls. 

Walking into Vivian's bedroom i made sure to turn on the baby monitor then i got under the cover and laid on my back, Vivian must've felt me get in because she looked up. 

"They're are sleep. Just go back to sleep.." I spoke she scooted closer to me and laid her head on my chest. "I love you." she mumbled. I smiled before kissing her forehead. 

"I love you too." 

___

Aw.... 

 Just a little update. It's a little little something with alot of cuteness Lol. I'm leaving for Florida in the morning, first time going on a plane. Going to Disney land! Yay.. xD.

Please Please Please Vote and Comment. 

AND; Check out my story "Love No Limit". It's my first shot at general fiction! It's a Interracial paring (BWWM). Please vote and Comment for that i'll really appreciate that. 

--Kennedy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.2K 66
Isabella Rose is a 25 year-old girl who is adventurous, outgoing, smart, and naturally beautiful. But she's also a girl who's is in love with her mo...
653K 22.2K 42
Armriel Camilla Nichole is nineteen and a mother of a three year old boy. She's a Journalist. And like most women today, Independent. She leaves her...
144K 6.3K 43
Eliza and Chris are back, Of course with different paths and routes in life. Chris makes it big in the music life after losing hope in finding Eliza...
342K 8.9K 39
CONTAINS CHRIS BROWN MUSIC IN EACH CHAPTER. :) Kerry and her best friend, Ruby, are just normal girls who are both obsessed with Chris Brown. But whe...