š™‚š™Ŗš™žš™©š™–š™§ š˜½š™¤š™® šŸŽø

By LittleFlamingos

It's just a normal day in school... or is it? Will Selena learn to listen to her heart when Guitar Boy comes... More

!PLEASE READ!
Meet The Characters Part 1
Meet The Characters Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

368 10 46
By LittleFlamingos

IX:Uncover Her

✧༺♥༻✧

Selena opened her eyes. Damn, that had been an uncomfortable position she slept in. She was tucked in the blanket the night before. Trying not to make too much noise, she slowly got off the bed and tip toed her way to the bathroom. She relieved her bladder, and washed her hands. Selena walked out of the bathroom and grabbed something to wear. She chose a yellow over-sized t-shirt with light blue jeans. Once again, she made her way to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, she got dressed and started applying makeup. Selena would always admit that she wasn't too good at putting makeup on, but tried her best. Right now, she could tell that one eyelid was whiter than the other. She tried applying a little more eyeshadow to the one that was lighter. Of course, it turned out worse and she just shrugged it off. It would be that noticeable, right?

Once Selena finished, she checked to see if her hair was dry yet. To her surprise, it was decently dry. Selena flipped her hair over and gathered it in one hand. She grabbed a hair tie and started twisting it around the hair. After finishing the difficult task, due to the abundant amount of hair she had, she flipped her hair back. Selena fixed up and imperfections and looked in the mirror. She pursed her lips in agreement and started gathering her stuff.

Selena walked out of the bathroom and noticed that Suzette was eating pancakes while watching SpongeBob on the television.
"Hey, Sel. I got you some pancakes. They're on your bed," Suzette pointed.
"Thanks," Selena smiled and walked over to her bed. Her stomach grumbled, and she couldn't deny the hunger that was bothering her. Selena opened the container that held the pancakes and opened the syrup. She started dipping the pancakes in the syrup and then proceeded to eat them.
"Today we're going to a signing." Suzette informed.
"Yeah, I know," Selena sighed. Although she loved her fans, Selena was still tired from the bus ride.
"Why is it raining today?" Selena groaned.
"Because water is falling from the sky," Suzette answered. Selena rolled her eyes.
"I'm going to talk to my girls, now if you'll excuse me, I have a call to make," Selena grabbed her phone and clicked some numbers before putting the device up to her ear. She had added both Maria and Candice to the conversation.

(Selena-S
Maria-M
Candice-C)

M: Hello?

C: Hi?

S: Hey girls!

M/C: SELENA!

S: Y'all sure as heck missed me. How are you guys doing?

C: Well Maria is definitely doing good. I think
Matt could agree with that.

S: NO! Is Maria really dating Matt?!

M: I'm not dating him!

C: Mhmmm, that's what they're claiming. It definitely looks like they're dating.

S: Ooo, girl! Go get you some! Maria and Matt sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes-..

M: Shut up! I'm blushing! And what is this, elementary?

S/C: Hahaha, dumbass.

M: Y'all are weird.

S: So how about you, Candice. Has Jeff talked to you?

C: He has a girlfriend *sigh*

S: No! What the hell! He never told us about a girlfriend!!

M: He got one the day you left to California.

S: Oh, I'm so sorry Candice. He loss not yours.

C: But he is so hot. And she's so not!

S: What's her name? I mean if you know her name.

M: Oh trust me, girl, we know more than just
her name. Us being us, we've literally stalked Beth. We know where she lives, how old she is, her last name, how tall she is, how much-

S: Okay, so her name's Beth. Y'all really know all of that? Wow I thought you girls wouldn't be able to do it without me. So y'all are in the right tracks to discovering her for who she actually is-

C: A Jeff-Hardy-stealing-ass. She stole my mans!

M: That's true.

S: We'll uncover her. Trust me. No one takes my best friends' mans.

M: That's right!

C: I think the best thing right now is to eat ice cream and watch movies, while cursing all the couples out.

S: That's a great idea. Maybe add some pizza in there.

M: Candice! We're suppose to be training in an hour!

S: Y'all are training again? I thought you stopped like two months ago.

C: We're back to training again, though.

M: Yeah. Anyway, how's your life going, Selena?

S: It's actually going great. You know, without school it's amazing. No more waking up early, or doing homework.

C: Yeah, how's LA?

S: I literally haven't exited my hotel room because it's raining, so I don't really know. I'll figure that out for you, though.

M: Alright, you do that, honey.

"Selena, dad needs to see you in his hotel room," Suzette called out.
"Wait a second,"

S: Sorry gals, but I need to get going. I'll call you later. Give ya all the juice.

C/M: Bye, love ya girl!

S: Love y'all too. Bye.

Selena hung up the phone and put it away. She got up and walked to the door.
"What's his room number?" She asked Suzette.
"Umm, 223," Suzette answered. Selena nodded and walked out of the room. She roamed the hallway and looked up at the doors.

213
215
217
219
221
223

   Selena stopped at the door and tried to open it. Of course, it was locked and Selena knocked on the door. It opened up to reveal her parents and the rest of the band mates.
"Where's Suzette?" Abraham's voice seemed quite harsh. Selena knew something was up. She didn't want to rat her sister out for what she was doing, but nothing else came to mind.
"She's on the bed, eating chips, and watching SpongeBob," Selena truthfully answered with her head down. She fiddled with her fingers and tapped her foot. A.B. snorted at her answer. Abraham looked back at him a gave him a serious stare. With that, A.B. quickly shut his mouth.
"And can you tell me why she didn't come if I asked both of you to come?" Abraham put his hands on his hips.
"Abraham, it isn't a big deal," Marcella sighed.
"Let me handle this!" He snapped.
"She didn't come because you told her that you needed to see me," Selena spoke.
"I said I wanted both of you to come." He raised an eyebrow.
"Why are you making this such a big deal. I'll go get her and everything will be settled, alright?" Selena rolled her eyes at her father's behavior.
"No! I don't need her now. Let's just get to business. She didn't come because she obviously didn't want to hear this. Suzette had more important things to do than talk to her father." Abraham groaned. Selena sighed and crossed her arms over her chest.
"Alright about the signing, I want all of you to follow me and please don't mess anything up. Selena please let me handle the big things. Just be nice to the fans and sign, alright?"
"Okay?" Selena hesitantly agreed.
"Okay that's it. You can go now," Abraham waved. Selena pursed her lips and turned around. She opened the door and left it open so the rest could walk out. She quickly made her way down the hallway and into her own room. Since she hadn't brought her card with her, Selena couldn't open the door. She knocked on the door and Suzette opened it after a minute of Selena knocking.
"Dad's mad at you for not going," Was the first thing that escaped Selena's lips.
"But he said that he only needed to see you," Suzette crinkled her nose.
"I know, and that's what I told him. He then said that he wanted both of us to go," Selena closed the door behind her.
"What did you tell him I was doing?" Suzette asked.
"Laying on the bed, eating chips, and watching SpongeBob,"
"Selena!"
"What? I couldn't think of an excuse. Mind you, he only gave me like one second to reply back," Selena grabbed her small book bag that she carried everywhere.
"Do you think he'll yell at me or something?" Suzette bit her nail.
"Probably. Now get up. We need to get going," Selena gestured for her to get off the bed and start walking.

Suzette frowned and grabbed her purse before she followed Selena out of the hotel room.

-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅ ⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

   𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝.  𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑. 𝚂𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚋𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗. 𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢-𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜, 𝚢𝚊 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠? 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: ₁₅₁₃

©ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇғʟᴀᴍɪɴɢᴏs 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.1K 48
Justin Bieber, 25, the son of a Chicago mob boss. He is second-in-command, cold and dangerous. Maddie Fell, 18, small-town girl who has just enrolled...
1.2K 85 35
"Submit now pup you've nowhere to run to! Don't make me come after you! I'll always win" venom laced his tone as he warned, "Good thing I'm a fast ru...
Shadows By Carmen

Fanfiction

1.1K 94 37
He was like a mystery in the shadows and she was like a ray of light which had the potential to illuminate the darkest corners of his heart, only if...
4.9K 531 25
ĖI knew he liked me, I just never knew that I liked him back.Ė --------------------------- Katrina, the queen of Beaufort High, is wanted by a lot o...