Power ↠ Stiles Stilinski

By -missmischief

Ever since she could remember, Hope knew that the McCalls weren't her biological family. They didn't lie. The... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

17

3.4K 144 12
By -missmischief

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘
break the law at a young age

DEREK, Scott, Lydia, and Hope all stood around Parrish who had recently got set on fire by Haigh — a douche of a cop — and somehow survived to tell the story.

"He just set you on fire?" Hope asked, stepping forward and grabbing the mans hands to see the damage, but his hands looked normal. "He poured gasoline on you?" She looked up, gazing into his eyes. He nodded and she drew back, confused.

"It's the hair and nails, isn't it?" Lydia questioned, looking at her bestfriend with a questioning gaze. "The parts of the body that are essentially dead."

"They should be gone," Derek spoke up, crossing his arms.

"I was set on fire," Parrish pointed out. "All of me should be gone."

Scott looked at him. "Not if you're like us."

Parrish looked confused as he turned to Hope's brother. "Like you?"

"I don't think he's like us," Hope spoke up, shaking her head, her blonde curls swaying from side to side.

"Then what is he?"

They all three turned to Derek, knowing he would know more about this even though Hope is a huntress. "Sorry, but I have no idea," Derek told them, looking to Hope who shrugged.

"But, you knew about Jackson and Kira," Scott pointed out, raising an eyebrow at Derek.

Derek looked amused. "This is a little out of my experience." He sighed. "There might be something in the bestiary. Did you try Argent?"

Hope crossed her arms, frowning. "I don't know where he is." Even though she's only known Chris for a short period of time, he has been more of a father figure than her actual adoptive parent. If it wasn't Chris, it was Noah who was there since the moment her and Stiles became friends.

Parrish held out a hand. "Okay, hold on. What's a bestiary? Actually, that's not even my first question. Just... Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia?" He looked around at everyone. "Are you all psychic?"

Derek chuckled. "Psychic?"

Hope snorted, placing a hand on Parrish's shoulder. "Yeah. Not exactly, buddy-boy."

Parrish furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay. Then what are you?"

Hope and Scott turned to each other before their eyes glowed brightly and they turned to Parrish who looked intrigued.

"I wang to explain everything, I do," Hope started. "But, I gotta go check in on papa Stilinski and Stiles." She kissed her brother on the cheek, hugged both Derek and Lydia, and patted Parrish on the arm before leaving.

LATER that night, Stiles begged Hope to stop worrying about him and his dad, and to go to the bonfire that they were throwing at the school. She begrudgingly agreed.

On her way there, she ran into a hysteric Rebekah who demanded answers to everything, so Hope brought her along to the party and was going to explain everything afterwards.

Hope smiled once she saw Malia, her other girl best friend other than Lydia. "Hey, babe!" The blonde shouted, walking over to the slightly younger girl who was drinking. She brought the were-coyote into a hug, breathing in her scent. "You do know we can't get drunk, right?"

Malia looked confused as she gazed at the hybrid. "What?"

"It has something to do with our healing." Hope shrugged. "But, trust me, I've tried. You're not gonna feel anything."

Malia pouted as Scott walked over to them, bringing his sister into a comforting hug. "Hey. What are you doing here?"

Hope looked up at him. "To get my mind off of everything," she told him before gesturing to Rebekah. "She's here because she wants more answers than we gave her, so I'm gonna try to explain things after we leave this party."

Scott nodded before gazing at Malia who was dancing and still drinking from the flask she has. "She knows that we can't get drunk, right?"

Hope nodded. "Yeah, I just told her." She then gazed over his shoulder's. "I don't think you have her to worry about, though. Maybe you should worry about him." She gestured to Liam who was sitting on a bench with his best friend, drinking.

Scott shook his head and walked over to the young boy while Hope and Rebekah stayed near Malia who then swayed, and almost fell to the ground.

Both Hope and Rebekah reached out quickly and caught her before she could face plant.

Malia let out a giggle, her eyes wide, making Hope confused. "You're drunk? How are you drunk?" She questioned, her eyebrows furrowed.

Malia groaned. "Is this what drunk feels like?" She asked, blinking rapidly. "It doesn't feel as good as I hoped."

Hope shook her head, pulling the girl towards her. "I don't think it's supposed to." Malia swayed, worrying Hope even more. "Malia..."

Rebekah reached forward and grabbed the flask from the were-coyote. "Love, what did you have to drink?"

"Just vodka."

Hope narrowed her eyes as she spotted a man near the music booth. "Stay on your feet and keep moving," she ordered and flung the girls arm over her before they made their way to Scott who was keeping ahold of Liam. "Scotty!"

"Set her down," Scott said and Hope did as told before he handed Malia a bottle of water. She groaned before gulping it down.

"What's happening?" Rebekah questioned. "Do you know what's going on?" She was looking to Hope for answers. She needed to know what was happening so she could protect her niece. Her eyes widened and she reached out, and grabbed Hope who stumbled. "What the bloody hell? How are you drunk? You didn't even even have a sip."

"It's not the drinks, it's the music," Scott declared, hunched over on the bench where Liam and Mason sat. "I have to..." he trailed off, standing up. "I have to turn off the music." He looked to Mason and Rebekah. "Don't let them out of your sight," he ordered them before stumbling off.

Suddenly, two securities guards came and grabbed Malia, Liam, and Hope.

"Get your bloody hands off of them!" Rebekah exclaimed, standing tall, wanting to rip his heart out.

"Your friends are are overly intoxicated," the bald security guard spat. "They need to be escorted out."

"Okay, we'll go with them," Mason spoke up.

The assassin shook his head. "That won't be necessary."

"I said they're my friends!" Mason shouted which resulted in the assassin slamming him onto the ground.

Rebekah went to kill the guy, but knew she was gonna have to keep her cover so she bent down and aided Mason while watching the assassins take her niece and her friends.

HOPE groaned, opening her eyes as she was getting doused with gasoline. She spat out any of the content that got into her mouth, gagging as she did so because of the awful taste.

"Not again," she complained, trying to stand up but was roughly kicked in the chest which sent her crashing against the lockers behind her. "Fuck," she rasped, her eyes wide. "Scott," she called out to her brother who growled and went to launch at the assassin but was also kicked in the chest.

The bald assassin bent down and got in their faces, holding up a lighted before flicking it on. He grinned. "I'm going to enjoy this."

All of a sudden, the blurriness and the headache that the music was giving them was gone. They gasped and sat up, their eyes glowing brightly.

Hope smirked and growled as Scott grabbed the assassin's wrist, shut the lighter, and twisted his wrist, a loud cracking noise being heard.

Out of nowhere, Braedon slammed her elbow into his temple and he passed out. Derek then came out of the shadows and they both ran towards three other assassins who were watching the halls. They easily took them out just when Rebekah ran in, going straight to her niece.

Hope groaned, looking up at the blonde. "I guess the music stopping had something to do with you!"

Rebekah nodded. "I just pulled the cord," she easily lied. Well, it wasn't really a lie, she did pull the cord, but it was after she murdered the rest of the assassins who were still walking around the part, and after ripping out the jugular of the guy who was playing the music. She them easily compelled anyone who saw her kill those assholes. "Now, tell me everything."

Hope chuckled. "Can I at least take a shower to get all this gasoline off of me?"

Rebekah chuckled with a smirk. Hope was acting more and more like Hayley and Klaus every time she saw her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.7K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
26.2K 598 47
-If you ever try to change me, I'll hunt you and everyone else you love. -You know we won't stop trying to bring you back. Especially Scott. -That'...
192K 3.8K 30
Myla McCall is the twin of the alpha werewolf, Scott McCall, even though she doesn't look the part. She was split from her brother and mother, forced...
241K 5.7K 31
"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ꜱʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ ᴜꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ" in which mariana parker, who has a dark past, gets taken from it; sanctioning in beacon hills, califor...