Heaven's Dark Harbinger Saga

Od ImmortalBeloved89

In the millennia since the War for Heaven, all has been quiet that is until a new threat had emerged. The Dra... Více

Parts 1-5
Part 6: The Trilogy War Part 1: Desolation Zero (original version)
Part 7 The Trilogy War Part 2: The Horse Campaign (original version)
Part 8 The Trilogy War Part 3: Darkfall Omega Days (original version) NF
Part 1: The Reich Of Khan 5-15-11 17:14pm
Part 2: Kitimer's Folly 5-26-11 23:55pm
Part 3: Fallen Knowledge 6-2-11 2:01am
Part 4: Time To Choose 6-6-11 9:57am
Part 5: Blue Moon 6-16-11 23:42pm
Lucifer Morningstar (finished) 2-13-12 18:20pm
Part 9: Of Aliens & Astronauts Excerpt #3 circa 2011

In The Hope Of A Vision Nevermore (prelude to HDHS)

9 1 0
Od ImmortalBeloved89

In Remembrance of Times Forgotten this tale thus the tale is told.

John The Baptist said the world would one day be overruled by a campaign of fire.

He was right.

After the battle for Holy Supremacy ended another threat arose out of those ashes.

The Drakes, fiercest legion of dragons awoke from ancient slumber to pursue missions of conquest.

They succeeded bathing the cosmos in turmoil and destruction.

Led by a queen only known through word of mouth.

Said to be devastatingly beautiful.

Eyes of softest mocha.

Said to have the body of dragon but human.

And so the angels answered the call to combat these fierce Drakes.

The first to fall was Michael.

And Gabriel enraged by his blood brother's death, led The Horse Campaign from which he never returned.

Rumors spoke that he had been killed or captured by the enemy.

But no one really knew.

And so this is where the tale begins. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20 1 25
In a world where you're forced to not be yourself. Intense emotion causes a burst of energy, known as [Stimulus], that causes your body to rapidly ch...
129K 2.4K 35
There are many tales about devils, Angels and all supernatural things across the world. Many people across the world spoke of seeing devils, angels...
54.1K 1.4K 28
Angels and devils. Two races who hated each other. But what if an angel falls for a devil? Would they be accepted? Are they even allowed to love? The...
82 2 1
The war for Earth and its inhabitants was a prolonged and violent conflict that lasted for years. The battle was fought between the forces of good an...