The Risk and The Love

By rAinbowtaster

I got in my car, plugged my phone in and jammed out. I guess I wasn't paying much attention because as I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part One
Chapter 6: Part Two
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part One.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note!
Chapter 40!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: The Finale
Sequel: Risking The Love
Hi!

Chapter 34

702 17 2
By rAinbowtaster

So what's the deal with Ms.Summers?

Hmmmm...something to think about....

Thank you guys for reading! It means so much to me :)

I luh all ju guys very mucho.

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!

Xoxo

-N :)

Enjoyyyyyy!

----------------------------

Chapter 34:

"Hey babe" Michael said opening his house door yawning.

I smiled, walked in, and made my self comfortable on his couch.

"Do you want something from the kitchen?" He offered.

"Uh water please"

He came back with a cold refreshing bottle of water and sat very close, our legs were touching.

I've missed his touch.

"It's 3 am babe, what's wrong?"

"I couldn't sleep." I yawned.

Michael chuckled and patted his chest for me to lay on him.

His heartbeat was a steady thump that calmed me down, relaxed me.

"There's something else wrong, talk to me" He spoke.

The sound of his voice felt soothing, deep, and rich through his chest. Goosebumps formed on my forearms as I felt a rush of cool air.

"Rachel and I got weird notes in our lockers" I said.

"I told you I didn't put that note in your locker."

"How do I know you're not just joking around with me." I smiled.

"Two orange notes where left on my desk while I was at lunch." He mumbled.

I quickly sat up and raised a brow at Mr.Allon.

"Can I see them?" I asked.

Michael got up and jogged to his black cross body bag that was on the dining table.

"It's weird though, they only have one word." He said unzipping a pocket.

"So did mine, and Rachel's." I called out.

Michael came back to the couch with two orange notes.

"Mine say 'My' and 'These'"

"Mine said: 'Iron' and 'Love'. Rachel's said: 'Strong' and 'Cement'" I finished.

"Do you know if anyone else got these notes?" Michael asked.

"Uh Beatrice hasn't mentioned anything and Cam and Chad weren't at school today."

"Who would send this? And what could it mean?" Michael thought hard.

"Maybe all of the notes make one message? We need to find out if anyone else got them." I said.

Michael came closer to me and kissed me hard, grabbing my head softly. He missed my lips, and I craved his for the longest.

I could never get enough of this man, every touch always felt new and exciting.

So this is what real love must feel like.

"Do I have to go home Mr.Allon?" I teased.

He smiled, that tender smile into my lips and softy pushed me back leaving my back pressed against the soft carpeted floor.

"You can stay forever and I wouldn't mind." Michael whispered putting a strand of my hair behind my ear, just like in the movies.

I yawned and we both sat up.

"Sorry" I giggled.

"It's pretty late, let's go to bed babe" he smiled standing up and holding out a hand.

I took his hand and we went to bed all cuddled up.

He was exactly what I needed, I'm glad I came over...even if it was at 3 a.m.

-----

I was awoken by the sweet scent of coffee..

Opening my eyes, I saw a shirtless Michael sitting at the edge of the bed in front of me smiling with a cup of coffee.

"For you my love" He sang.

"Good Morning" My scratchy morning voice said.

I cleared my throat.

I took the hot cup of coffee placing it on the nightstand and pulled Michael back to bed.

He was on top of me, his hands just over my ears.

"I don't want to leave" I whispered.

Mr.Allon inched in closer.

"Can we stay?" I asked.

"I wish, there's a test today, and an emergency faculty meeting after school." He sighed.

I pouted my lips.

"Ah you know it's hard to say no to those beautiful eyes of yours" He smiled.

"Just today, call in sick. We could have the whole day just for us." I said pulling him closer to me.

"And what will you tell your dad when he gets an attendance call?" Michael said.

"He actually has somewhere to be today, so I can tell him I had period pains or 'girly pains' as he calls it and he won't question me." I smiled.

I pulled him in even closer, our noses touched and his lips were just a mere centimeter away from mine.

"Stay with me" I slowly whispered onto his lips.

His breathing quickened as he took in just how close, but far our lips were.

"Stay with me Mr.Allon" I whispered again.

He watched my lips as I whispered 'stay' again. I placed my arms around his neck as if we were dancing.

He bent down diminishing the distance between our lips and kissed me hungrily. He pinned my arms back and held a tight grip at my wrists as he started to kiss down my neck.

"S-uhh" I moaned.

"Someone hasn't has b-b-breakfast yet-t" I managed to moan out.

He enjoyed hearing me become weaker and weaker because he kissed me harder and harder.

He returned his lips back to mine.

After an hour of enjoying each other Mr.Allon got up.

"I'm going to call in sick" He said grabbing his phone.

"Hello, this is Mr.Allon. I can't make it in today, I have a serious upset stomach and continuous vomiting." He said sounding sick.

He could've had me fooled.

"Thank you so much." He said and hung up.

"Wow" I said biting my lip.

Mr.Allon smiled and jumped back into bed covering both of us with the sheet and sitting on top of me.

"What Ms.Lozano"

"You do a awfully good sick impression" I smiled.

"I can do other things awfully good" He winked.

"Oh yeah?"

"Oh yeah." He said leaning towards me.

"How about you teach me today's lesson.."

-----------

"I'm hungry" I said as I flipped through the TV channels in the living room.

"Let me make you a nice breakfast." He got up.

"You can't come to the kitchen though, it's a surprise." He yelled.

"Okay, dazzle me!"

My stomach growled in hunger, I needed something in my stomach now.

"How's it going in there?" I asked.

"Almost done, don't come!"

I continued flipping through the channels until I hit the Food Network. One of my favorite cooking competitions was on 'Chopped' and they were making a delicious dessert that consisted of short cake, almonds and some weird liquid.

I am hungry.

"Michae-"

"Here you are" He said walking out with a plate. Michael sat the plate in my lap and stood in front of me.

"Ms.Lozano, I have prepared for you some delicious cinnamon waffles with a parfait that had strawberry yogurt, granola and blueberries."

"Wow, why thank you chef Allon" I smiled.

"Bon apetite"

This breakfast had my mouth watering. It was so beautifully plated and it looked absolutely delicious.

I swallowed my breakfast.

"Thank you baby" I smiled.

"Anything for my love."

"So what's are our plans for today?" I asked getting up to out my plate in the sink.

"I have an idea, but it's up to you." He said.

"The Warped Tour is in town today and I know one of your favorite bands is playing" He walked toward me.

"Sounds fun... but who?" I asked.

"EchoSmith!" He yelled.

"Aghh no way! EchoSmith is in town?!" I jumped.

"Yep, and if you want to go ill buy tickets now, the show doesn't start til 2:30pm"

"Hell yes we are going!" I yelled jumping into his arms and squeezing him tightly."

"Sounds like a plan!"

"I'll go home and get ready. Give me and hour and a half." I said grabbing my keys.

"I'll miss you" He said.

I couldn't help but run over to him and kiss him just one more time before I left. I slid my hand under his shirt, feeling every toned muscle on his back. I pulled back and stared into his eyes.

"You're such a tease Natasha" He whispered.

"Oh here, I'll leave this here for the nights I stay over" I said unclipping my bra and placing it on his shoulder.

I turned around and headed towards the door.

"I know I am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 16 12
I turned to Axel letting go from his grip, he was smirking why was he smirking, anyways I didn't care I just took Nat's hand and went back to the ca...
96.7K 1.7K 16
Sprinting out of my car with barely any time to undo my seat belt was never something I expected to do. But it happened. It was the slowest moment of...
70 23 21
What is happening!? My life couldn't have been a dream it was so real! I had kids and a husband! Tears burn my eyes. I had a home. It can't just be...
331K 9.9K 29
"Sorry to break it to you, babe," he started as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, placing his lips by my ear, "But you were mine from...