Black Sugar

By Tiabarqawi

check out the story trailer on Youtube "Black sugar wattpad trailer". ••• "Let go of me" I coldly said. "I'm... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV - Epilogue

XIII

5.3K 127 5
By Tiabarqawi

so, i'm in the hotel bedroom, it's so awkward since i will share the same room with David.

i grabbed my bag and i started searching for something to wear. at the end i decided to wear an Adidas black 2 pieces bikini, black flip flops and a Carmen Marc Valvo Black Embellished Mesh Tunic Swim Cover up. i was about to walk outside but a deep voice roared my name from behind.

"PERSEPHONE" David roared again ,i rolled my eyes and i turned around. SWEET JESUS HE'S ONLY WEARING A NIKE SHORTS. PLEASE GOD TAKE ME EARLY. then i noticed the gauze that's wrapped around his shoulder.

"yes dear?" i said , trying to be innocent.

"change , it's too revealing" he roared and i rolled my eyes.

"i said it once , and i will say it twice, you don't own me" i yelled at him, he took a few steps closer to me , i took a few steps behind until my back hit the wall.

"i do own you" he whispered in my face, then he walked closer until our bodies we're touching, and our faces inches apart.

"how so?" i whispered , ignoring the heat between us.

"i remember that you told the blonde one earlier that i'm your man" he whispered , i swallowed the gulp in my throat.

"it's called helping, i didn't mean it seriously" i manged to let the words out.

"we'll see about that, sugar" he whispered the last part slowly in my ear , then he left the room and also leaving me in my deep thoughts.

after what seemed like perfect 10 minutes, i started walking downstairs, my mind busy thinking about David.

"and the queen is finally ready"Noah sarcastically yelled and i rolled my eyes at him. everyone we're sitting on the couches.

"since when did you come here?" i asked Noah.

"10 to 15 minutes ago" he said and i nodded.

"let's go peasants" i said and i walked to the door, everyone rolled their eyes at me except David who was busy on the phone.

after a quiet walk to the outdoor pool, we finally made it there, music blasting through the speakers, everyone dancing and grinding on each other, gross.

"Mr Spades, follow me" a guy said and we followed him, we walked to our chairs, and we all sat down.

"Mr Spades , if you want anything , call anyone that's around you and your order will be done within minutes" the guy told David then left.

"let's have a little bit fun before Chevy comes" Noah said and within seconds he ran to the pool and jumped in , splashing water on everyone. i took off the cover up i was wearing and my flip flops and i walked to the pool

we we're standing in front of the pool except David who was busy texting on the phone. everyone jumped in the pool except me and Marcus.

"jump" i told him.

"you first" he said.

"no you" i told him.

"okay then" he said then he pushed me in the cold ass water and he burst out laughing , then he jumped right after me.

"I HATE YOU" i splashed water on him and he laughed.

"David , can you please help me out of the pool" i asked David, he rolled his eyes then he walked to the edge of the pool.

"hurry up" he said. he put his hand out for me to grab, i grabbed his hand and i pulled him to me causing him to dive straight into the pool.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" he yelled and we all burst out laughing.

"because you're being a pain in the ass , and we're trying to have fun here" i said then i splashed water on him , then he splashed back and then it became a water splashing war.

"okay okay enough" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"HELLO MIAMI" a guy yelled on the microphone causing everyone in the pool to turn around and look at at him.

"before we start our party, please welcome our special guest, ANTOINE CHEVY" he yelled . me and the guys took glances at each other.

then a guy in his latest 20's came smiling and waving to everyone. he's not that bad

"Bonjour Miami" he said and everyone cheered. i got out of the pool.

"before we start our party , i want a special girl to come and dance with me" he yelled and the girls went crazy.

"so, who should i pick?" he said and he started looking at the girls.

"how about this beautiful young lady , please come and join me on this stage" then suddenly all the eyes focused on my, i raised my brow then i realized he's pointing at me. this will help me to get some answers from him.

i looked at David and it was like hell is trapped in his eyes.

"No" David mouthed at me , i ignored him and i started walking to the stage , until i was standing next to Antoine himself.

"what's your name darling?" he asked as he pointed the microphone to my mouth.

"Perry William" i told him the first name that came across my mind.

"well Perry,do you want to dance with me?" he asked and i nodded.

then people gathered around us causing it hard for me to see David and the guys, then with you tonight by Nicky Jam blasted through the speakers.

Antoine grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him, gross. NO PERSEPHONE YOU NEED TO GET HIM ALONE SO THE PLAN COULD WORK.

"you go call me Papi , i'll make your body happy , every time that you call me you know that i'll take care of you"  this part of the song came and i started lowering my hips until i reached the ground , then i grabbed Antoine's waist and i came back up slowly, what? that's called being sexy.

"Damn Perry" Antoine yelled through the music, then he turned me around and pressed my ass on his private part. DON'T THROW UP PERSEPHONE DON'T THROW UP , JUST GET THE JOB DONE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT.

i fought the urge to punch him and i started moving my ass from left to right, and i earned a groan from him, GOSH PLEASE TAKE ME NOW AND HELP ME FROM THIS HORNY BASTARD.

"Tu es Trop sexy" he whispered in my ear then he pressed my butt harder on his member, Tu es Trop sexy means 'you are too sexy" in french.

"let's go somewhere private" Antoine said , and without earning any word from me he was already pulling me to the hotel. i turned around and i found only Marcus and Noah, i gave them a look which means 'help me', they nodded at me.

"where are we going?" i asked him.

"somewhere you will like" he whispered in my ear as we got inside the elevator.

within few minutes we reached to our destination. wait , that's not the 4th floor. oh gosh.

we got inside one of the rooms, then suddenly i found around 6 men in the room.

"holy shit" i yelled and i was about to turn around and run but Antoine grabbed me by my hair and yanked me back causing me to land straight on the floor , i yelped in pain.

"you think i'm dump bitch?" he yelled at me.

"tie her up , and call Mr Cambile" Antoine yelled.

"YOU ASSHOLE" i stood up but he pushed me on a chair , i was about to get up but he was pointing a gun at me , one of his men came and wrapped me with Duct tape, which means i can't move now.

"wait, don't call Lucas, i want to have fun with her first" Antoine yelled and i spit in his face.

"bitch" he yelled then he hit me with the back of the gun, i can feel fresh blood coming from my nose.

"such a man , he hits a girl" i yelled in his face , he smirked at me.

"common Perry, oh my bad, i mean Persephone, don't be like that" he said and i felt shivers attacking me when he said my name.

"let's play a game" he said then he sat on his knees in front of me.

"nice thighs by the way" he said , then he kissed my inner thigh. i pushed the side of his face with my leg. he rubbed his jaw then he looked at me with deadly eyes.

"okay then" he said , then he took a Texas outlaw Bowie knife from the table next to him.

"oh common" i yelled.

"you're sexy" he said then the cold blade brushed against my right thigh, i screamed in pain, i can see the blood rushing out.

"and hot" he said then he brushed the blade deeper. i screamed on top of my lungs. then he put 2 fingers on my fresh cut he just made, then suddenly he put his fingers deeper. i screamed so loud , and i felt tears pour down on my cheek as i kept screaming. then he took his fingers out and he put his finger in his mouth.

"your blood is so delicious" he said and my face went pale.

"YOU ARE CRAZY" i yelled in his face. he chuckled.

"taste your own blood" he said, then he put his finger on my lips, i moved my face away, i feel like i'm gonna throw up.

"sir, David Spades is attacking our men outside" a guy said and Antoine smirked.

"Persephone, you have to hold this for me" Antoine said, within seconds he put the knife in the cut he just made.

"FUCK YOU" i yelled in his face, pain building up in my thigh.

"let me help you" he said then he started moving the knife up and down, making the cut deeper and wider.

"STOP" i yelled , another fresh set of tears came down from my eyes.

"okay darling" he said standing up. he took the knife out of my thigh.

"i'll go and deal with her man ,Spades" he told one of the guys that we're standing around us.

"Mike , stay here , and have fun with her" Antoine said then everyone left , leaving me alone with this Mike dude.

"let the fun begin" he said and he walked closer to me. i heard shooting outside. 

"STAY AWAY FROM ME" i yelled at him, i tried to move but i failed.

"i will , when i'm done " he said then he hit me on my face with the back of the gun, my vision started getting a little bit blurry.

then he punched me on my stomach, i let out an 'oopphh' sound.

"w-what a m-man" i managed to let the words out.

"my pleasure" he said then he punched my stomach again, i felt blood coming out of my mouth.

"s-stop" i whispered slowly, he just smirked. then he punched me on the face, i felt like i'm his rag doll.

"i wont stop until your soul leaves your body" he said then he punched my stomach again.

"don't worry the fun is not over, i will be right back" he said and he left the room , until i made sure he left , i managed to move the chair until i was near the table, i also managed to grab the knife and i started cutting the Duct tape , when i was finally free and i fell on the floor, my body felt numb and i was too tired to move , i just want to lay down and sleep.

then i forced myself to stand up but i fell back on my knees. then suddenly the door flew wide open and the Mike guy came in.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH" he ran to me and he raised my body like i weighted nothing. then he threw me on the table and i felt it shatter beneath me. i groaned in pain.

he grabbed me again but this time he threw me on the wall. at this moment i felt like my body was shattered, i felt like i wont be able to move for weeks.

"don't test my temper" Mike yelled and he walked closer to me. i was lying on the floor, the pain wont let me make any single move.

"and that is what you get" he said and he started hitting my stomach and face repeatedly with his foot, blood coming out from my nose , mouth and my thigh was still bleeding. i tried to hide my face with my hands but he kept hitting me.

"and this one will be the perfect one" he said then he hit my stomach hard with his foot , hard enough for me to see black dots in my vision.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH"  a voice yelled and i heard shooting, i saw Mike's body fall down then lay lifelessly next to me.

"oh god" the voice yelled again. then the person carried me bridal style, i was in too much pain to let out a single groan.

"Sono Così Dispiaciuto Persephone" the voice said , the last thing i remember is seeing David's face, he looked so sad and mad. within seconds the darkness decided it's the time to take over me.

  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 6.1K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
107K 1.3K 62
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
35K 567 27
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...
500K 18.7K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...