Loving The Psychopath (Bxb) |...

By xX15Unicorngirl15Xx

UNDER EDITING Ash moved to a new city to get away from his past, what happens when he meets a gay psychopath... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
NOTEEEEE AND CHAPTER

Character Introduction

9.9K 130 39
By xX15Unicorngirl15Xx

A/N Thank you for reading my crappy as hell story. There is swearing violence and maybe smut, now let's go see the characters.

Name: Ash
Hair colour: dark brown (he dyes it a lot tho)
Eye color: blue (but he wears contacts sometimes)
Personality: Soft, Gentle, He has very high walls no one has ever broken, he's a loner with no friends, Depressed, acts happy all the time, Has a horrible mean side he never shows cause of his past.
Skin colour: white
Body type: scrawny and weak with a bit of muscle
Blood type: O-
Family: Aunt and grandma (and other people that you meet later on)
Style: He Wears black or pastel, he wears makeup for fun sometimes.
NOTES ABOUT HIM THAT IS KIDNA NOT BUT KINDA VERY IMPORTANT: Ash Works On Pornhub gay for extra money and makes video solo sometimes with people nobody knows tho. (I don't know why I chose this as his job)
Sexuality: Closeted Bisexual
Images of how you may image him:

Name: Marshall
Hair colour: Black with highlight of green and blue
Eye color: Changes on his mood
Personality: Psycho, Super gay, it changes a lot to other moods to.
Skin colour: half white half native he looks white.
Body type: Muscley but not TO MUSCLEY, He's skinny and has a very hot body.
Blood type: AB-
Family: Father, Sister and brother. And others but there all homophobic.
Style: Wears a lot of black and white and blue. He wears A lot of rainbow or colourful stuff in pride month sometimes makeup.
Notes about him: he cosplay sometimes as a hobby
Sexuality: VERY OPEN GAY, he sleeps with girls for fun, a lot of girls refuse to know he's gay or they don't know even tho like all guys know he's gay.
Now here's some cute photos of how you can imagine him:

A/N Okay so this story is um gonna have VERY mature content as in sexual stuff and harm and rape and death. So read at your own risk. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 23K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
363K 21.5K 45
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
889K 76.1K 130
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
584K 23.3K 70
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...