Without Remorse (Male!Yandere...

By thelobsterlord

F/n lived in a small village in the military empire of Roan. Since her village couldn't pay taxes, the men we... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/n
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Ending 1
Ending 2

a/n

14.5K 318 43
By thelobsterlord

this isn't bad news. don't worry. 

so......................................................................I have taken note that a good amount of you know what Hetalia is. I do too. I was hoping no one would notice since I didn't when I first uploaded the prologue. 

I thought he looked psychotic enough and the picture gave me part of the reason why the story was made. 

Now, if any of you know a more reasonable cover for this please tell me. There are people who say they thought this was some Hetalia fanfic. 

Obviously it isn't. Now I don't want people getting confused when they learn no one from Hetalia is here. So that is part one of this a/n

now this is me being all sad and mopey since this was a story that went beyond what i thought was okay. my stories are based on things i have read or seen at the time. I was into a book series that had empires and wars. Anarchy is also a thing of mine so...yeah

anyway, I realized as soon as i published it, i was like 'oh no' you might of seen the a/n's from previous chapters and you know i do not support any sort of abuse in any way. (Why do I have to like yandere tropes so much?) I don't idolize it. 

When i finished the book, i was like, i wrote characters and made them do things that are messed up or traumatizing, in my opinion. I had even contemplated deleting this story (I won't tho)

I feel a strange sort of guilt. Like, this was my original idea, and what i came up with, is something that i hate. I feel like i did something wrong even though I know I didn't. I know people like the story and i am happy about it but it feels weird to me. I am not really proud of this story the way i am about the others i have written.

i am sorry, i just had to say it. forgive me my dearies. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 1.3K 72
[2nd book of MiNe//// (Psycho Yandere Girl x Male Reader] Being a daughter of the crimson red hair yandere, Aura Umosaki wasn't the fortunate one in...
12.7K 74 11
Somewhere in an Alternate Universe an alternate reader is being chased by a Yandere right now.
145K 2.2K 18
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
744K 13.9K 105
MENTIONS ABUSE, DEATH AND DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE. Requests open. I do not own Bnha or any of the images used. Headcanons, Oneshots and Scenarios of...