Daddy's Little Girl

By PurplePisces22

Brielle Matthews is a 15 year old shy, loving, smart, pretty, nice, and all around fun person to be around. ... More

Brielle [Introduction]
A. J. [Introduction]
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.....
Author's Note
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Author's note.
Chapter 44.
Author's Note
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Author's long over due note
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.

Chapter 29.

3.4K 52 3
By PurplePisces22

Anderson

"Hello? Hi. My name is Anderson Fayne. I'm looking for Nurse Holyfield." I say to the receptionist. A minute goes by and some one answers the phone.

"Hi Anderson, is everything ok? How's Brielle?" "Hi, uh... She's been having some outburst a-and her behavior is different and she's not the same a-and I don't understand why it's happening." She's quiet for a minute then comes back. "I figured this would happen."

"What?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brielle

I wake up and feel around for daddy but I don't feel him. I put on my glasses and look around but don't see him. I get up and walk downstairs. I stand on the balcony and look for him. I hear his voice, but I don't know where his is.

I go to the kitchen and I don't see him. "What?!" I hear. "No, she's never told me about this." I turn around to where I hear the voice. There daddy is on the deck. I walk closer to hear what he's saying, but being careful not to make any noise so he doesn't hear me.

"Yes, I understand, kind of.. But how am I supposed to help her?" He says. There's a long pause then he talks again. "Oh.... Ok. I will try to talk about it to her but you know how stubborn Brielle is."

*Gasp* Is he talking about me!? I think to myself. I'm not stew borne or how ever you say it! How dare he say that about me! I pout and cross my arms. I sit on the floor cris-cross apple-sauce until he notices I'm there.

He sits on the phone for another 5 to 10 minutes before he gets off. "Ok. Thank you Nurse Holyfield. Yes... Ok. Talk to you soon.....ok....bye." Nurse Holyfield? I think. Isn't that the nurse from the hot spotel? Why is he talking to that bitch!? I feel my face and my body getting red and hot.

He turns around and jumps when he sees me on the floor. Good, I say to myself. "You should be scared you dickhead." As soon as I said it I felt a little bit of regret. I didn't mean to say it aloud. But it was too late and I didn't care.

"What did you say?" He looks down at me and folds his arms. I stood up and crossed my arms. "You heard what the hell I just said." I stuck out my tounge.

"Brielle, did you hear anything I said while I was on the phone?" I nodded my head. "I hear everything! I hear you talking to that Nurse lady about me. I hear you call me Stew borne!" I start crying. "I AM NOT STEW BORNE!!"

I get up and run upstairs. Hoping he doesn't follow me. I look back to see if he was and I bump into something. I see stars then I see black....

"BRIELLE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 26.1K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
3.8M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
693K 40.3K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...