Letters ➸ Michael Clifford

By hxxdwinked

In which two people meet over a misdirected letter. More

Letters
Half a Suit
Lasagne and The Second Letter
Band Practice
Serenade
Party?
Death Ball
Kisses and Dance Parties.
The Dark Haired Boy
Jailhouse Rock and Jealousy
Life Stories
Fiesta's Bring Us Together
Party, Part 2?
Ginger Jesus
Grudges
Reunion
Forgiven
Burger Barn
It was a peck
Only 2 Weeks
Surprise
Vaginal Excretor
That was new.
Blush
Let's Rock
Epilogue

Eggs are Sluts

1.1K 47 38
By hxxdwinked

|Kalila’a POV|

“That bastard!” Michael yelled. I told him the story of what happened. It took me the car ride home plus 15 more minutes in the living room to calm myself down. Right now we were lying on my bed, I was still sniffling but I wasn’t having a full mental break down like before.

“Normally we have small fights and ignore each other for a few days, but I don’t know. This time is different, I think we have broken up.” I sniffed.

“Look, he lied to you. He turned his back to you. He smoked weed, we both know only losers do that.” Michael reassured.

He was right. Marijuana was my biggest pet peeve. When people brag about smoking it, or they just smoke it, it pisses me off. Do people need to brag about smoking drugs?

“I knew our relationship would fall. I was betting on it to crumble any day. All we do is go to band practice and have sex. We don’t really have actual conversations anymore.” I sighed.

“I know how you feel.” Michael huffed.

“You do?” I perked up from the pillow.

“Yeah. You didn’t just lose a boyfriend. You lost a best friend. Didn’t you say you’ve been best friends since you were, like, 6. I have lost a few best friends myself, it sucks. And after you date, things just aren’t the same. But if you still like him, as a friend, then try to be friends. Just don’t force it. I know that with him being your boyfriend you forced kissing and stuff onto each other. Hell, that’s probably why you have sex. Because you were bored and didn’t know what to do relationship wise.” Michael shrugged.

Who knew Michael was so good with these talks? But Michael really did make me feel better. He seemed so experienced in this area.

“Thanks, Michael.” I say before drifting off to sleep.

*    *    *    *

“Bugger me with a didgeridoo!” Michael cussed at the bacon. He jumped at the ceiling to turn off the smoke detector.

“It’s fine, its just a little over cooked.” I giggled, investigating the bacon.

“Over-cooked? It’s fucking charred!” Michael huffed, “This is meant to be a cheer up breakfast, not an insight to how shit I cook.”

“It’s fine, Mikey.” I giggle, “If it’s that bad, why don’t why go to that coffee place that we went to before?”

“Ok. But I’m paying.” Michael warned and collected his keys from the bench.

“Good, I’m broke anyway.” I teased.

“So, are you still in the band?” I asked Michael as the car started.

“Of course… well for now anyway.” Michael replied.

“I just don’t want Luke to kick you out because I broke up with him. He can be such a hot head.” I sighed.

“Well, here’s hoping I don’t get kicked out.” Michael laughed.

“They couldn’t, you’re way too talented.” I smiled.

“Cheers.” Michael winked.

*    *   *   *

“Oh my, God. Food-gasm.” Michael said as he ate his eggs benedict.

“It’s amazing. I want to marry it.” I agree.

“Careful, I hear eggs have quite a reputation for sleeping around.” Michael warned.

“That was terrible.” I laughed at his crappy joke.

“Hey, it’s not my fault eggs are sluts.” Michael shrugged.

“It’s weird how I never heard of this place until you took me here.” I said while cutting a piece of bacon.

“Yeah, I was looking for a place to get some guitar picks actually.” Michael laughed, “but this place is quite tucked away from the rest of the cafes.”

“How can you mistake a café and a guitar shop?” I laughed.

“I was tired and hungry. I was lead here subconsciously.” Michael laughed.

“Oh, sure.” I laughed.

We continued to eat in silence, savouring all the food. Michael interrupted the silence: “Want to go rock climbing?”

“Rock climbing?” I asked.

“Yeah! It’d make you feel better, get your mind off things.” Michael shrugged.

“Can’t I sit home and watch Teen Wolf while stuffing my face with ice-cream like every other girl?” I pouted.

“That’d only make me pity you more,” Michael smiled and stood up, “Plus, you aren’t like every other girl.”

*    *    *    *

|Luke’s POV|

“It’s okay, mate.” Ash reassured me.

“No, it’s not!” I huffed, “I stuffed up, big time.”

I felt like shit today, not just because I was hung-over, I lost my best friend. My girlfriend. It was tearing me up inside. I knew it was over, we had many fights but this was different. The way she looked at me, she looked utterly disgusted, and she was disappointed. I hated disappointing Lil; it was like kicking a puppy.

“Then go talk to her. Tell her, explain.” Cal said.

“You know what they say: If you love her, set her free. And if its true love, she’ll come back.” Ash always tried to be reassuring, to give out good pep talks, though he liked to pull out the old ‘inspirational’ quotes in the process. I never found his cliché talks inspirational but I smiled at his effort.

“And remember: Love is like a fart: if you force it, it turns out to be shit.” Cal smiled.

I couldn’t help but laugh at Cal’s remark. He always tried to lighten the mood, and most of the time he succeeds.

“Thanks guys.” I gave a light smile, “I’ll see her tonight. I’ll talk to her. I just need to give her the day to cool off a little.”

“Good.” Ash crossed his arms, a proud smile spread from ear to ear.

*    *    *    *

|Kalila’s POV|

“I don’t know how to get down!” I giggled from the top of the climbing wall. Michael was down at the ground, holding the ropes that supported me.

“Push off with your feet! And make your way down! Like you’re walking on the moon… but vertically!” Michael hollered while fighting off the giggles.

“OK, here I come!” I pushed off losing control and going too far down. I couldn’t stop giggling, even though I was holding onto the rope for dear life. I put my feet onto the wall and steadied myself.

“I’m good!” I laughed, giving Mikey the thumbs up.

“Ok, now go down carefully.” Michael smiled.

I kicked off the wall again. The ropes attached to the harness tangled and twisted. I screamed. My feet hit the wall again and I bounced off it again. I finally felt the floor on the bottom of my feet.

“I made it!” I panted. Michael came up to me and pulled me into a hug. He was still laughing.

“You could never tell that it was my first time rock climbing.” I joked.

“I know! You were so good. You could show up all the other rock climbers!” Michael laughed.

“Can we get ice-cream now?” I pouted.

“I guess so.” Michael huffed with a smile.

We sat in the ice cream parlour and enjoyed our ice-cream.

The last 3 hours had been so fun that’d I had forgotten about Luke, my smile fell slightly at the thought of Luke.

“What’s wrong?” Michael must have noticed.

I shook my head.

“Luke?” Michael looked at me sympathetically.

I nodded. My eyes started to sting, my nose tingled. I better not cry. Do not cry, the liar isn’t worth it.

“Forget about him. He isn’t worth your tears.” Michael slung his arm around my shoulders.

“I know. It’s just that it makes me sad, my boyfriend of 3 years, a big figure in my life. He was my rock and I managed to turn him to dust.” I sighed.

“Everybody deserves a tear or two, but Luke… he’s had to many,” Michael shrugged, “if that makes any sense.”

I laughed. “Thank you, Michael, for cheering me up.”

*    *    *    *

|Kalila’s POV|

“So what’s this Kanima?” Michael asked.

“It’s a form of a shape shifter. Jackson’s emotional issues caused him to reject the Alpha Bite and turn into his inner turmoil: A snake.” I laughed.

“Teen Wolf is weird.” Michael laughed.

“But it’s good.” I smile.

“Oh yeah. Dylan O’Brian is a babe!” Michael laughed.

“ANDD it’s a good show. But, Dylan O’Brian helps.” I winked.

“How are you feeling?” Michael asked, all the joking in his voice was replaced with seriousness. 

“Good.” I said simply. My eyes didn’t waver from the television screen.

“If you’re ‘good’ why aren’t you looking at me? You do that you know? When you’re upset you keep your eyes on something and you keep it there. You never look at people though, always inanimate objects.”

“Well at least I know that those objects would never leave me.” I shrugged.

“That was deep.” Michael smiled.

“I was never was a poet, never will be.” I shrugged.

Michael put his hand under my chin and turned my head to face him. “I don't like to see you sad.” Michael pouted.

“I don’t like being sad.” I said simply.

And then it happened. Michael lent in closer, and closer. His lips brushed mine before pressing down harder. His lips were soft on mine and warm. It wasn’t forceful but wasn’t hesitant. Then I did something unexpected, I kissed him back.

“What the hell?!” I heard someone yelled from the living room doorway. We pulled apart. Luke.

“Luke-“ I started, but it was too late. He had walked out of the living room.

I called for Luke again and got off the couch. Running after him.

“Luke!” I yelled when I opened the front door. He was walking down the driveway.

“What, Lil?!” He stopped and turned to face me.

“It wasn’t what it looked like!” I walked up to him.

“So you weren’t kissing?” He asked.

“We were but-“ he interrupted me.

“It’s been a day! Now you’re just going to kiss the closest boy next to you?” He yelled.

“Don’t act like the innocent one! You were the one who went behind my back, the one who smoked weed!” I yelled.

“The one who loved you! The one who still is in love with you!” His voice faltered.

“Don’t you use that one me!” Tears started to rise in my eyes. I tried to keep them from falling, but nothing could stop it.

“I came here hoping we would still have a chance. But now I know, we don’t. And for the last 1-month we both knew it would end soon. So now it can. We are done.” Luke was now too.

“I just don’t want to loose you.” I whisper.

“It’s a little late for that.” Luke mumbled before walking away.

A/N

Sorry if there are a few errors... couldnt be bothered re-reading and editing it :)

Well hey, that happened... :)

Was this too forced?

Oh well! GOOD NIGHT SEXY PEOPLE!! :) xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
350K 12.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...