Mini Maynard

By rachelwritesxx

Isabelle Jensen, also known as Belle, is a ten year old girl who was abandoned four months ago by her mum and... More

Mini Maynard
Part 1- This is my life!
Part 2- Whimpering!
Part 3- Help!
Part 4- Orphanage!
50 reads!
Part 5- Say that again?
Part 6- Getting to know you!
100 reads!
Part 7- Meet your uncle!
Part 8- Niece!
Part 9- Lilac!
Part 10- Meeting the boys!
Part 11- I'm sorry, you can't!
Part 12- Advice
200 READS!
Part 13- Angel
Part 14- Coming home!
Part 15- Cinema
Part 16- Visit!
ACCOUNT Q&A!
300 reads!
Part 17- Meeting the family!
Part 18- Matilda and the make up bag!
Part 19- Jade!
Part 20- Party!
Part 21- What have I done?!
400 reads!
Part 22- Regret!
Part 23- Babysat by Anna!
500 reads!
Part 24- Zoo!
Part 25- I'm still allowed a life!
Part 26- Little Brat!
Part 27- Confiding!
Part 28- Girlfriend!
600 reads!
Part 29- Mistake!
700 reads!
Part 30- Disgrace!
Part 31- Moving in!
Part 32- You're no daughter of mine!
800 reads!!
Part 33- I regret adopting you!
Part 34- Three month visit!
900 reads!!!!
Part 35- reality check!
Part 36- Bye!
1000 READS!!!!
Part 37- Police!
Part 38- Custody!
Part 39- I'm back!
Part 40- Arrest!
Part 41- Set up!
Part 42- Over!
Part 43- Please forgive me!
Part 45- Birthday girl!
Part 46- Just her!
Part 47- £20,000!
Part 48- Stay with me!
Part 49- Giving back!
Part 50- You're my dad!
Thank You/New book(s)!
2000 reads!!!!

Part 44- Custody Battle!

437 13 4
By rachelwritesxx

One month later

Conor's POV

It's been one month since Jack said he was getting to get custody of Belle back. Today is the trial to determine who gets custody of her, me or Jack. Jack's my brother and I love him but I have to fight for Belle. Jack practically abandoned her. I can't let him do that to her again!

*************

Jack's POV

"This court is now in session!" the judge said. "Today we will determine whether Isabelle Rose Maynard goes to the custody of Jack Maynard, the original person to adopt her, or Conor Maynard, the brother of Jack Maynard and the current person to have custody of Isabelle. We will speak to Jack Maynard first!"

I stood up.

"So, Mr Maynard" the judge began. "Custody of Isabelle was taken away from you after you went away for a weeks holiday with your girlfriend, Lydia Connel. Is that correct?!

"Yes. I did go away with Lydia" I said. "And she's my now ex girlfriend. She set me up so i'd get Belle taken away from me. She told me her friend was going to look after Belle. Lydia totally set me up!"

"But you still left Isabelle alone in the flat" the judge said.

"Lydia said her friend would've been there in an hour!" I said. "We would've missed our flight!"

"So you felt like you could still leave a ten year old girl alone?!" the judge asked.

I sighed.

"Listen!" I said. "I know i've made mistakes and i'll own up to each and every one of them. But I promise that Belle and I will be a happy, loving family. I love her so much. I'd do anything for her! Please let me have custody of Belle! Please let me have my baby back!"

"You may sit down now" the judge said to which I did.

******************

"The decision has been made!" the judge said.

Conor and I had both said our piece. It was time to find out who's won custody of Belle. I need my little girl back! I need to make things right!

"Everything has been taken into account!" the judge said. "The custody of Isabelle Rose Maynard goes to...."

I took a deep breathe.

"Conor Maynard!"

No!

End of part 44

A/N:

So Jack didn't get custody of Belle! Conor did! Did you think that would happen????! Well, until next time!

Rachel x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.1K 60
[I know a lot of people have done these, I'm not copying, I just wanted to do one myself] NOTE BEFORE YOU READ THIS STORY: This story surrounds some...
10.1K 105 20
Hello I'm Alexa Chase and I'm 21 I have a YouTube account called Alexa Chase, I know boring name right. I have a one brother and two sisters and I'm...
15.8K 631 91
Evie got adopted a year ago lately she had blown up safer fans knew she could dance but bumps obviously along the way! Does Evie mess up? Who helps w...
18.7K 265 50
A fanfiction including the buttercream squad. Anna is a normal 19 year old girl from Sweden. The only thing that is different to her is that she is...