Mafia's innocent girl

By Sana_123786

" D-do-dont k-kill me" she begged looking at my gun and sobbing loudly. "Now, why would i do that??" I asked... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 12

38K 1.4K 88
By Sana_123786

Abhinay pov

" You are an asshole dude..!!" Vinay snapped as soon as we entered into my study room.

I ignored him and calmly sat on the chair beside the desk and started shuffling some paperworks which were kept on my desk. My anger was now calm a slight bit but now his behaviour has started annoying me all the more.

" What !? Nothing to say? You stupid bastard, why are you punishing that innocent girl!?" Vinay once again snapped making my eyes to snapped at him as I kept a blank expression over my face.

" I told you, you could enjoy a rain party with her but it was your loss, so shut up and concentrate on the work. I --" I was cut off by him.

" Shut up you dumbass..!! It's too much now..!! Now go and free Tara this instant. Atleast see the weather conditions. She was sleeping so peacefully just a moment ago, but you asshole just had to fucked up everything. She was scared---"

" SHUT UP VINAY!!" I yelled at him. My anger again rising by only hearing her name.

" I WILL NOT SHUT UP !!" He raised his voice much higher than me, making my calmness starting to slip through me.

" Just get out!!" I said as calmly as I could as I mustered all the strength to throw away my anger. I clearly don't want to start any arguement. I was having a lot on my plate and I don't want to stress myself anymore.

" No I will not. Just go and free her from those stupid ropes. I don't want her to be sick."

I raised an eyebrow at him as suspicions started to swirl in my eyes.

" You don't want? Why? Do you have feeling for her by any chance?" I asked him suspiciously.

He scoffed, much to my annoyance.

" You know!! You are an idiot, bastard!! Just because I care for her, doesn't mean I have some sort of feelings for her. You asshole!!" he snapped.

Meanwhile Viraj was sitting on the couch and was busy in reading a magazine like it didn't matter to him whatever happening over here.

" Viraj!! Can't you see what's happening here? You are just busy in reading magazines. Can't you see-" I was cut off by him again.

" What Abhi.! What did I do now?" He asked with an innocent look over his face. Huh? What's happening here? This asshole...!! why this asshole is giving me that kind of expression? Innocent and he !? Haha .. That would be a joke of a decade.

" Why are you giving me that kind of expression?" I asked, pursing my lips in a thin line as I looked at him intently.

" What?" He asked looking a me with confused eyes.

I ignored him and looked at vinay again, only to find his jaws clenched.

" Boss or whatever. Go and free her this instant." He ordered me with a scowl etching his face, and annoyance written all over his face, same like me! How dare he? But alas! these assholes are my friends. I don't want them to get hurt any chance by me.

" I am not going to do anything." I said as I completely ignored him.

" Abhi! I think it was your fault now." My head snapped to Viraj who started speaking this time, "See!! this girl.... Ok! I don't have any problem with her except that she was an intruder. But boss!! whatever punishment you just gave is not right. We haven't found any evidences against her being involved in any of our rivals. And...And she.." I cut him off.

" And what?" I snapped.

" She looks innocent and hell irritating to me." He said calmly.

" She will be tied till the evening. It is her punishment. Punishment for defying me !! She should know I am not the one to be messed up. It is just an easy punishment for her. She would endure till evening. Now! I don't want any defencive comment for that stupid idiotic girl. That's final.'' I declared and put my mind on the paperworks in front of me, ignoring the presence of two fools whom I called my friends.
Unfortunately.

*****************************

Tara pov

He is a devil. Now I am sure, he is a devil. Oh god! it's raining heavily and here I am, all tied up because that monster bound me with this pole by ropes.

I swear, if I would be any superwoman, I would have killed him by now. But given how weak I am, it's impossible to even think like that.

It was now evening and no one still came for me. I hate them all. They are so bad. I would complain about this devil to that aunty. She seems so nice.

Though I am thankful to god that rain has finally stopped for now, but I am so drenched. All because of that devil.

I don't know why but I was not feeling well. My body was hot and was slightly aching too. I don't know why but my head is so heavy now that I can't keep myself to stand. It seems like I got fever due to this rain. My whole body was shivering as I was feeling cold. Only these ropes had held me from falling down straight to the ground.

I was feeling dizzy and I just want to go and lay on bed. But those monsters will not leave me, I know that.

Suddenly, I saw someone approaching me. Huh? who? As they approached I recognised their faces. One was the devil and other was a man whose name I don't know. That devil left me in this heavy rain and is now coming back to release me. Once I will be free, I will complain about them to that aunty whom I met few hours ago. I will tell her they are so bad. I thought as tears welled up in my eyes due to the aching pain in my body and a headache.

Once they reached me. I glared at the devil before me with all my hatred with my moist eyes, but he seems to ignore me, much to my annoyance. Play cool Tara! Vimla masi told you to have patience when you found yourself in diffucult situation. If you don't, you won't be able to get free from his clutches.

"Release her." Devil ordered, while I couldn't help but glared at him despite my head being so heavy.

" Why that glare sweetheart?" devil mocked at me, while I pursed my lips and glared at him with all the hate I was feeling towards him.

" I am not your sweetheart. Devil" I spat with anger in my voice.

" Oh! so you have finally come to the terms about who I am sweetheart?" devil smirked making me annoyed and angry all the more while one of his man was busy in releasing me from the tight ropes.

" Boss! little kitten is angry. Don't mock her." That man said with a slight chuckle, amusement clear in his voice.

Huh! little kitten !!

Though I was feeling slightly dizzy now but I looked around only to find no kitten was around. Are they mad? Or they can see some invisible thing which I can not?

Sensing my confused face, the devil asked me," Why are you so confused princess?" He mocked again as a smirk was plastered on his face.

" I was looking around for kitten, but seems like you people can see things which normal people can't." I said confidently despite my head ache and dizziness and paused, then continued," Oh yes! why not you are devil and this man is demon here too." I said all too confidently, forgetting about my head ache for a little moment.

I thought to anger them both but to my surprise they laughed at me.

Huh! why are they laughing now?

" You are so cute and naive Tara. We were referring kitten to you, not to any other." That man said with amusement lacing his eyes as he moved

" Huh! I am not kitten. I am human. Can't you see?" I asked confusedly and annoyingly.

In response they only chuckled.

After that man freed me, I couldn't be able to walk and henceforth, I tripped only after trying to take my first step.

" Be careful kitten." That man said as he hold me from falling down.

" How are you feeling?" Devil asked me as I clutched my hands on the arm of the man who was holding me from falling down.

" I am feeling hot." I answered weakly.

Both of there eyes widened at my response. Again? are they stupid or something? But again this devil here can be psycho.

" Why are you looking at me like that?"

" Who told you that you are hot?" Devil asked me arrogantly.

" Huh? I am." I replied with confusion etching my voice.

He burst out laughing the next moment. But realisation like something might be flashed to him as he stopped laughing after looking at the other man who was touching my forehead with a slight concern etching on his face.

" She is having fever." He said.

" What? Oh shit !" Devil exclaimed as he frantically touch my arms and forehead to sense my temperature. I was feeling very dizzy, though I managed to stand so that I couldn't fall on the devil.

" Call the doctor right now." he ordered to the other man, and slightly bend down. In the next moment I was in the devil's arms in bridal style. My eyes widened as soon as I realised that I am in the hold of devil itself.

" Hey!! put me down !!" I yelled as I was feeling frustrated and very irritated at this moment.

" Be careful Tara!! otherwise I will throw you into the lake full of water snakes if you don't stop struggling." He warned in a calmed voice as his monstrous gaze clashed with mine.

Tara don't loose patience!! My inner voice said to me as I tried to not show my anger and frustration. It would only lead me into problems.

Once we entered the mansion, he directly took me to the bedroom which I never saw. But again! how many times I was given a privilege to roam around. None. !!

He put me on the bed gently and ordered the other man to call doctor. I was feeling very dizzy and my head ache worsened. I was wet due to the heavy rain and was feeling cold and shivers. I was not able to hear him what he was saying but as I tried to concentrate, I listened..

" ....And also inform Viraj and Vinay that I freed their favourite prisoner."

" Yes boss!"

" And send the maid to this room along with some warm clothes. Perhaps a trouser and a shirt or anything like that."

" Ok boss"

With that the other man left. He must be his man.

" Arghhh !!" I moaned in pain as I was feeling like some one was hammering on my head. I moved my hand and put it on my forehead as I tried to massage it.

" Make it stoppp!!!" I yelled as the pain got worse. My tears was flowing down. I might be looking weak in front of this devil but I can't help myself.

" Ahhh !! Ahhh !" I cried and screamed. Oh god! this pain is now unbearable for me. My whole body was aching now. I was moving frantically as I laid on the bed. Out of nowhere, I felt a warm hand on my forehead, but it was not calming me. My tears were flowing down like a waterfall and I was utterly helpless.

" Shh!! Calm down. calm down.. doctor is coming in a bit... Just calm down." He shushed me but pain was too unbearable for me that I blacked out.

*****************************
1971 words.
Please vote and comment. I would really appreciate. And thanks a lot to all for those who support my story.

For the story, It will continue. My updates could be late as now I am very busy. But I will not stop writing in the middle or leave this story hanging.

Thanku

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 174 23
β™›π‘πŽπŽπ‡πˆ 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇♛ πŸ¦‹πˆ 𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 π›π¨π«πžππŸ¦‹ 23 year old beauty with brain, don't take anyone's...
1.1M 10.2K 10
" No! Get away from me. You are not my mumma and you will never be. I hate you and papa hates you too. I don't wanna talk to you.!" Sahil screamed. "...
12.9K 903 30
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
3.4M 190K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...