•Diverse• || Hwang Hyunjin ✓

By J_Arii

A cold, bitchy girl meets a flirty, exciting boy. Though they have opposing personalities, they share the sam... More

Introoooo
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
Smut
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
Not an update.
0.22
0.23
0.24
THANK YOUUUUU
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29 (Part 1 final)
'Book 2'
2 years later
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.1
1.11(SMUT-ISH)
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
FINAL
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
♡ Christmas Special ♡
THE END
100k!
Hanjin's life update: Dinner party
Breaking my silence. :O

0.17

7.5K 281 170
By J_Arii

Hyunjin laid down onto his bed, pulling his hair out in frustration. Why did it had to be her to make him realise that he was such a dickhead? Why does he suddenly regret being who he is now? Why does he regret his change, even if he thought it was for the better?

Tiredly, he got up from his bed and knelt down. He reached his arm out, searching for a box from under his bed. He pulled it out and opened it. Inside the box were many pictures.

Most were of him, Seungmin and her. There were so many. As he looked through them, he cried. Tears just fell down, uncontrollably.

With the pictures in one hand, he used his empty one to reach into his pocket. He pulled out a lighter and with the flame turned on (?), held it by the pictures.

"If you're gonna forget what we were, then I might as well do that too." He choked on his sobs.

"I want to burn you from my memories like how you erased me from yours."

"That way, you won't be hurting."

***

Flashback to middle school so when they were likeeee 14 idk.

"Hana, seungmin! I got us tickets for a Bigbang concert!" Hyunjin yelled while waving the tickets in his hands. Seungmin widened his eyes and his jaw dropped. He quickly snatched the tickets off Hyunjin and celebrated by himself. On the other hand, Hana silently continued walking on her own. Hyunjin, noticed the young girl avoid him and decided to catch up.

He crept up on her from behind and placed his arm over her shoulder. Hana was startled but shrugged it off.

"Hana what's the matter?" Hyunjin questioned the girl, slightly concerned. She stopped on her tracks and faced him, her smile upside down.

"I don't feel like going." She replied to him, before continuing. Hyunjin pouted and stepped in front of her.

"Why not?"

"Personal."

"Hana you can tell me. We've been best friends for years, I'm pretty sure I'll understand."

"Mum and dad are always fighting and I'm never in the fucking mood to do anything."

"Why don't we do a concert of our own to cheer your parents up. I mean if you can't go to one I guess you can do one of your own?"

"Really? You really think they enjoy it?"

"I'm pretty sure they will." Hyunjin smiled to the girl as he pulled her into a hug.

"Hey gu-"

"Seungmin, find someone else to go with to the concert okay." Hyunjin cut Seungmin off as he was about to speak.

Hana's house~

Hana opened the large doors to her house and headed towards the theatre room, queitly so her parents don't hear. Hyunjin followed as they silently carried the microphones and speakers to the room.

Once they finished setting up, Hana's dad walked in confused with the equipment.

"Dad?" Hana questioned. Hyunjin bowed to her dad.

"Hana what's going on?" Her dad asked her. Hana smiled and helped him to sit down on the couch in front. A few moments later, her mum walked in. She analysed the room to see there were 2 microphones and speakers. In one corner was Hyunjin and she immediately furrowed her brows. She walked to Hana and whispered something in her ear.

"Hana. Why is that boy here again?!" She whisper-shouted.

"You'll find out just sit down next to dad." She smiled, both hands on her mum's shoulders.

As her parents sat down, Hana and Hyunjin walked by the microphones and cleared their throats.

"Ahem. Welcome to the Hana and Hyunjin concert and thank you for coming." She spoke. Her father clapped with a wide smile while her mother just kept a sour expression.

Hana and Hyunjin did a cover of Bigbang haru haru and Hana's father rather enjoyed. However, her mother remained bitter. She rolled her eyes and stopped the little performance. Her father's smile faded as he turned to his wife. Hana and Hyunjin were both confused.

"Why did you have to waste my time just for this load of rubbish?!" She yelled, getting up. Hana's father got up too.

"Honey, calm down." He cooed his wife.

"Don't honey me! our daughter is crazy about being someone like you." Her mum argued back.

"For god's sake Junghee! Let our daughter follow her dreams!"

"Of course I should when it won't even come true! I regret even being with you, so why would I want my daughter to be like-"

"Stop!" The young girl yelled, frightened. Her eyes were squeezed shut while tears fell down. Hyunjin just stood there silently, not knowing what to do. Her parents turned to face her. Her mother looked at her and walked closer.

"Why are you suddenly telling everyone to stop, when it's all because of you. It's your fault that you're like your father. You dream too much. You're always dreaming about this music stuff that you don't even bother to wake up and realise that there's so much to go through."

After hearing those words from her mum, Hana couldn't help but storm out the house. As she did that, Hyunjin followed the young girl. Hana, walked quickly on the streets as Hyunjin kept calling her from behind.

"Hana! Please at least talk to me!" He yelled from behind, trying to catch up. Hana eventually stopped on her tracks and faced the boy, wiping her tears away. The kids were both face to face. Hana was still crying, however.

And so, Hyunjin pulled her into his embrace to try and comfort the girl.

"Hana it's okay." He tried hushing Hana.

"No it's not! No one likes me let alone appreciate my existence." She sobbed.

"Don't say such things! I do love you." Hana paused and pulled herself away from him.

"I'm done with everyone's lies, so you might as well not say so too." She spoke finally, as she raged off to cross the road. Hana didn't bother to look at how busy the road was and just walked straight. Hyunjin tried calling Hana from behind but she just wouldn't listen. Before he could reach her, a car had all ready came. Hana's mind went blank.

"HANA!"

The sound of sirens overtook the loud noises of the busy roads. The road itself was all packed with tonnes of cars. Hyunjin simply stood there, disappointed that he couldn't save her.

Hana woke soon to some unrecognisable faces in front of her. One was of a middle aged woman. The other of a young boy.

"W-who are you and what am I doing here?" She spoke. The middle aged woman was crying so she was unable to respond.

"I- My name is Seungmin and this woman is your mum." Seungmin explained.

Hyunjin just watch from outside, silently. He didn't want to face the girl who rejected his confession. Not only that but he thought it was better she'd forget him. That way she won't be hurting. It was best if she was never reminded of him, as he was going to leave her.

Flashback end~

Why did fate have to bring us together again?
______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2.1K 20
Kim Seungmin, the schools student council president was asked to tutor a student who is failing his classes. Hwang Hyunjin, the schools popular boy...
364K 21.2K 20
in which hwang hyunjin slowly takes interest in top student kim seungmin after he spills ice tea on him. [this is literally a fetus story, cringe war...
24K 1.4K 73
"So you're telling me all this time you had no feelings for me? Are you fucking kidding me?" "Seeing the affect I had on you drove me crazy to ruin y...
1.9K 36 21
In which Seungmin, Felix, Jisung and Jeongin are dead and end up back on earth, with the condition of always wearing a necklace in order to keep thei...