Bestfriends

By stfueya

What will happen if u fall in love with your bestfriend? [completed] More

At the beginning
At the Mall
Jealousy?
My guardian angel?
Im in love
Bonding
We meet again!
First date
Busy Day
Worried
Happy Day
Heart Broken
Avoid
Busted
First Duet
Hang out
Children
Park
Unexpected
Amusement Park Pt. 1
Amusement Park Pt. 2
Long Time No See
IMPORTANT!!!
Like a date?
Betrayed
Forgive
Naked
Awkward
Confession?
Another book!!!

Confession

1.8K 40 2
By stfueya

~Lisa's POV~

I woke up and saw I'm in the couch. Huh? How did i get here?

Oh yeah Jungkook left me here. Stupid.

Then suddenly it hit me, what he said yesterday. I blushed then stopped when i saw him goign down. I went to him and grinned.

"What?" He looked confused. I smacked him hard on the arm. He shouted in pain while i kept laughing.

"Yah! Why did you do that?" He pouted.

"I love you too pabo" i said outloud. He looked at me shocked.

"W-What d-did you say?" He looked shooked. What have i done?!

"U-Umm...i love potatoes" i smiled awkwardly. He frowned. I went up to wash up and after that i wore casual. While jungkook, he was wearing a black jumper with white and black stripes tshirt.

We went to eat and washed the plates.

"Hey wanna watch a movie?" He recommended. I nodded and started to prepare. I was gonna surprise him with popcorn but while i was making it, my hand touched the hot pot and i screamed in pain. Jungkook rushed over to me and saw my hand.

"Aish, your so clumsy" he lead me fo the couch where there is a lot of blankets and the AC was open. It was very cold. He let me sit down and treated mt hand. After that, he kissed my hand and i blushed.

We sat down in the couch and watched a movie. Jungkook kept playing with my hair and he suddenly said

"I love you too"

"W-What?"

"You know i heard you awhile ago" he smirked. I blushed.

"But, i love you too" he smiled and he kissed my cheeks. I blushed harder and said

"I love you too Jungkook"

He smiled and asked

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"

___

THE END PEPOL!!!! I want to try if i can make a book 2 of this book!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 29 20
what happens If you are under going a break but your best friends decides to make you feel better by: teaching you how to move on... and by doing tha...
18.2K 462 26
When you join Jungkook company and he falls for you..... but someone else likes Jungkook....Will you and Jungkook be able to be together or will you...
133K 5.8K 30
your best friends are you are very important persons in your life, you share everything with them but what will happen if the person that you trust m...
8.7K 451 14
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend? ๐Ÿ’• What if they give their love to someone else instead of you?๐Ÿ’” That changes everything.