End Game || Stephen Curry

By decwriterA1

A couple who fails to admit their true feelings towards each other, but eventually do. A Stephen and Ayesha C... More

Epilouge & Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 9

739 25 6
By decwriterA1

Ayeshas POV

The alarm blasting through my ears caused my eyes to jolt open. Flipping my body over I suddenly fell to the ground hitting my head on the night stand while at it. Groggily, I got up and tried to shut the alarm off, but failed miserably. I yanked the cord out of the outlet before finally aiding to my aching head.

It wasn't until then I finally took in my surroundings. "Really Ish?" I whined, looking at the now half awake Stephen. I quickly looked around his room. It was huge and nicely decorated. My focus went back to Stephen as his eyes started to flutter open.

What happened last night? I was completely clueless and completely hungover. And to top that off, I had a giant migraine forming from hitting my head. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Stephen groaned.

He got out of bed, rubbing his eyes. When I noticed he was not wearing a shirt, my mind jumped to many conclusions. "Shit!" I looked down at my wardrobe, seeing I had a huge oversized tee on.

"Jesus, you scared me." I looked over at Steph who was still trying to wake himself up. Ignoring his last comments, I got right to the point.

"What happened last night?" I started. "And more importantly, how do I end up in the sheets with you? Did we.."

Steph raised his brows taking a look around his room. "I don't think we did anything last night." He slowed down at the end. "Maybe?"

Third Person

Ayesha and Stephen were in the back of a car, getting escorted to Stephens place. They were in the middle of kissing, when suddenly Ayesha pulled back, looking out the window.

"Look it, Stephen! It's the Waffle House, we have to go get waffles! Pleaseee?" She begged, without even thinking Stephen nodded telling his driver to turn into the restaurant. She gave him an intense kiss, "thank youuu."

"Anything for my baby." Hand in hand, they walked to the entrance of the Waffle House. When Stephen went to open the door for Ayesha, they found out I was closed.

"Ugghh, this is stupid." Ayesha pouted, rolling her eyes.

"Let's just make our own waffles then!" Stephen said, pointing towards the nearest gas station. Ayesha was all for the idea, and the two made their way to the station.

They went to the frozen aisle and grabbed a 12 pack of waffles, not wasting any time. They went to the cashier to pay.

"Wait!" Ayesha yelled, leaving Steph at the cashier. She ran her way through the aisles, and cams back with a bottle of syrup.

The two got back in the car, getting close to Stephens house. As they pulled up to his gated driveway Ayesha spoke. "I want to be rich!"

"Then marry me and I'll give all my money to you." Stephen said, taking her hands in his. They both had smiled plastered to you.

"Then I will get a big diamond ring!"  They shared a passionate kiss. "Let's do it." She thought for a moment. "But tomorrow, our waffles will get gross!"

"Okay... wifey." Stephen smirked. The driver came and opened the door. Stephen threw him a 100 before him and Ayesha ran into his house.

Going straight to the kitchen they got all the utensils and ingredients they needed to make their waffles. Stephen plugged in the toaster and Ayesha threw him 4 waffles to put in.

As they waited for the waffles to be finished, they got caught up in a heated make out session. Stephen laid Ayesha on his island. Just before things were about to escalate, the fire alarms went off the smoke filled the air.

"Steph! You burnt the waffles!" Stephen let out a series of curse words before unplugging the toaster, waiving the smokee away, and turning off the alarm. Once everything was settled Stephen went to put more waffles in, but Ayesha stopped him. "I'm the professional waffle maker here," She sassed. "Obviously."

And in a few short minutes two perfectly made waffles were sitting in front of them. "Good thing my wifey can cook."

Ayesha ran to get the syrup before returning to the table. She went to put some on her waffles, but nothing came out. "How do you open this?" She shook it around, and squeezed it with all her power. Suddenly the sticky liquid cover her shirt and bottoms.

"Come on, lets change your shirt." Stephen took her hand as they bolted upstairs. Picking his favorite tee, just for her, he gently handed it to her.

Carefree, she stripped in front of him. Stephens mouth watering the whole time, admiring her whole body. She slipped the tee on, and without a second to spare Steph smashed his lips on to hers.

Ayesha slid his shirt off as Stephen attacked her jaw and neck. After Ayesha let out a moan, she also let out a huge yawn. But still in the mood she roamed his chest while kissing his lips.

When they fell onto the bed Stephen remembered to always use protection. So he quickly got up, running to his drawer. When he came back Ayesha was laying down, breathing heavily.

"Can we do this in a few minutes? Let's just take a short break," Ayesha said before yawning. Stephen happily agreed, plopping down next to her. She put her head on his chest as tiredness took over both of their bodies. And soon enough they were both knocked out cold.

Ayeshas POV

As Steph and I started to recall the events from last night, things started to become real awkward. "Well, um, at least we didn't do anything we would've regretted." I let out a small chuckle to ease the air, but I could've sworn Steph looked disappointed.

"Right." He went over to his dresser sliding a shirt over himself, making myself a bit disappointed.

"I should go," I hesitated after a few moments of silence. I looked over at him as he made his bed. Which I should probably be helping do. I just couldn't take my eyes off. He must've felt my stare because then he started to stare at me. My heart was beating as fast as it's ever have.

"I'll walk you out?" I gave him a toothless smile and shook my head.

"Wait! How about your shirt?" I asked, remembering I had his tee on. I picked up my outfit from last night which was a sticky mess. "I can change back into this," I suggested, holding on to it with two fingers.

Steph chuckled. "No, it's fine. Just wear my shirt." I don't know why, but something about that made me queezy inside. I bit my lip and nodded, as we walked out of his room.

Passing the kitchen I widened my eyes at the mess we made last night. "Okay, I'm not leaving till I help you pick this up," I laughed at the damage we have done.

"Oh, wow," Steph said, looking at the kitchen and dining room. I smiled at him walking into the kitchen, but he stopped. "But you know you don't have to help me."

"I know I don't have to, but I want to." I gently put my hand on Steph's chest. When I suddenly processed what I did I quickly took my hand off, giving a smile. Oh lord, what did I just do?

I walked into the kitchen, still astonished by the mess we had made. There was burnt waffles, half eaten waffles, and syrup everywhere.

Stephen was cleaning up all the syrup, while I was throwing away the waffles. Picking up the final pieces I threw them away and took a seat by his island. I instantly put my head in my hands before squinting my eyes shut.

"Ish, are you okay?" Stephen came over to me, sliding his hand on to my lower back sending shivers throughout my body. "You've been holding your head this whole time."

"I'm okay, I just hit my head this morning pretty hard before you woke up," I sighed, looking over at Steph. "Clumsy me."

He gently slid my hand over, and felt the spot that I hit. "Damn, were gonna have to ice this." Yeah, that's how huge the bump was forming.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine really," I tried to convince Steph. His hand slid down my head, rustling through my hair before he pulled the few loose hairs behind my ear.

"Ish, were icing this whether you like it or not," he chuckled. I was still mesmerized from his earlier actions that I couldn't even speak, just nod my head. "Go sit on the coach, I'll be there in a second."

And now I was currently waiting on the coach, waiting for the man that makes me feel so many things. If only I knew how he felt about me. Moments later Steph came back with a bag of ice. I went to reach for it, but he snapped it back.

"Nuh, uh, uh," he said with a smile. Whenever he smiled it was so contagious that I smiled every time. He gently placed it on my head, taking a seat next to me.

"You really are a clumsy ass," he teased. I pushed him not be able to contain my chuckle.

"And your really just an ass." I said, trying to act serious but they never works.

"But you love this ass." We we're looking at each other dead in the eye before he started cracking up laughing. I rolled my eyes while laughing myself. "You know, I'm really happy your coming to Cleveland with me."

"And I'm happy that I get to go with you." He shot me a smile, returning his attention back to the TV. But my eyes stayed on him. He was perfect. "Stephen?"

"Hmm?" He hummed, his eyes wandering over to mine.

"The other day, at the game, you said you wanted to talk to me?" This thought has been lingering in my head since that day, and I was anxious to know what it was about. It took him a while to answer, but when he did I felt slightly disappointed.

"Oh, that was nothing. Don't worry about it," he hesitated. I just hoped it had something to do with us, but yet, we aren't really us.

_______________
Thanks for reading !!!
Things will start to heat up soon ;)
Leave a vote and drop a comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
234K 8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...